Disclaimer: what do you mean spike was kidnapped? What do you mean that he’s now stuck in someone’s closet? Who would do a thing like that? I mean, that’s crazy…hahahaha…(looks around nervously) I DON’T OWN ANYTHIN’! YOU GOT NOTHIN’ ON ME!

Random thought: why is LLAMA spelled with two L’s? that’s so LLAME

^courtesy of some crazy person’s site
_____________________________________________________________________

BUFFY: What happened?

DAWN: I-I don’t know! He just freaked out!

BEN: Let me out!! Leeeeeeeet me oooooout!

BUFFY: Willow! Open a door!

BEN: NO! No doors! I don’t want out of this cottage!

(Other people in random building=confused)

XANDER: Ok…what DO you want out of?

BEN: I WANT TO BE FREEEEEEEEEEEE!

BUFFY: (waves hand, trying to get him AWAY, dammit!) Fine…be free!

BEN: WHEEE! (rips off clothes and reveals he’s wearing a show girl outfit) I’M FREE TO BE MY HEARTS DESIRE!

XANDER: Oh my god, he’s GLORY!

BEN: SSSSH! That’s my stagename! (prances out the door) Vegas here I come!

(silence)

SPIKE: Well that was odd.

BUFFY: Wait a minute…Author, get your butt in here!

(Author sticks head in)

AUTHOR: Yessum?

BUFFY: I thought Ben was supposed to be Glory who’s a hell god!

AUTHOR: well, that’s not interesting! So I made Ben a cross dresser and Glory’s a SHOWGIRL!!! Isn’t that so much more exciting?!

(silence)

AUTHOR: (crying) FINE!!!! DESTROY AND DISRESPECT MY CREATIVE IDEAS!!! I HATE YOU ALL! (ponders) Except Spike…

SPIKE: yay!

DAWN: (whining) What about meeeeeeeeee! I’m the key!

AUTHOR: This means nothing! Away with you! (waves hand and POOF Dawn’s gone!)

BUFFY: My sister!!!!

AUTHOR: You’re welcome!

XANDER: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

AUTHOR: gasp! Why are YOU still here?! You’re not a Buffy+Spike=FOREVER fan!!! (waves hand and POOF Xander’s gone. So is Anya because I feel like it)

WILLOW: WOW! You’re so full of magic!

AUTHOR: Not magic, fool! It’s called a keyboard and too much time!!! (Willow, Tara and Giles go POOF! Leaving Buffy and Spike alllllllllllllll alone!)

AUTHOR: Bye now!

BUFFY: What about Spike? Why isn’t he gone?

AUTHOR: well, that would go against the whole point of the story now wouldn’t it?! Sides, he’s too hot to go POOF!

SPIKE: yay!

(And Buffy and Spike, once more, are transported to HappyHappyLand where their lives are filled with pretty babies, sunlight, and delusions of happiness and crazy teenagers who spend their nights writing about people going POOF!)

________________________________________________________

[a/n]—I’m just on a ROLL with the random, aren’t I?!

This goes out to Kel for loving LLAMAS!