Buffy laid there, beneath him, her breath now slowing, and her eyes still closed. She didn't want to open them. What if she was still blind? Maybe it was best not to know.....or for him to know. She had thought she was hiding something from him. But she wasn't.
Spike felt a tear run down his cheek. He knew she had her vision back. Her blind eyes were filled with so much emotion....But the look she got when her vision came back, and he was the first thing she saw.........It seemed like he went far away, and was gone for years, and thought dead. But then one day he came back...and she rushed at him with open arms. That's the look she had. Relief, the utmost trust.....and love.
Spike kissed her on the forehead, and caressed her cheek with his hand.
"What do you see baby?" He said softly. Buffy didn't answer. ”Go on..” He coaxed. ”Tell me luv. What did you see?” She considered his question, and then answered him honestly.
"I saw you." She said. Spike opened his mouth to say something, but she continued.
"And that was it. There was you, and the blackness that surrounded you. But nothing else." Spike smiled.
"I don't think you really saw m-"
"Shh..” She put two fingers lightly over his lips. “I did." She opened her eyes to look at him. Spike felt his eyes well up again. She had that same look in them. When Buffy spoke, her voice was shaky with emotion. She was no longer blind.
"And then? Once I was able to see you, the rest of the world came back." She replied, without really realizing what she said.
Spike got off of her and propped himself up on some pillows. It didn't matter what she said. It wasn't what she meant. Any moment now, she'd realize what she had just done, and she'll scamper off, telling him how convenient he was. God he hated that.
Buffy sat up with him, and gently with her hands, turned Spike's head to face her.
“What ar-”
“Shh...” She sniffled. ”I haven't seen you for so long.....I just want to see you.” She whispered. Spike, too dumbfounded to protest right away, just let her stare. Buffy felt desperate. Even though she hadn't been without him, she hadn't actually seen him in quite a while and that took it's toll on her as much as she hated to admit it. She just wanted to relish in the fact that she could see him again. That's all that mattered at that moment to her.
Buffy studied him...his eyes... his nose, his lips, his prominet, wonderful cheek bones...He was a true vision. Something she never wanted to forget. *Whoa Buffy....* She though inwardly
They studied him for as long as she could, before the coldness of the crypt finally got to her. She shivered slightly. Buffy kissed Spike's lips lightly.Without speaking, she wrapped herself up in a sheet and got off the bed.
*There she goes.* Spike thought inwardly. He felt his stomach churn. He watched her walk over to the latter. She knelt down in front of a chest, and opened it. Buffy pulled out of it one of Spike's black button up shirts. Not caring whether he saw her or not, Buffy stood and let the sheet drop, and replaced it with the shirt. Spike watched her button up his shirt, and wondered how she'd explain to her friends why she had nothing else on. She'd probably tell them that a demon ripped them off of her...in her opinion, he supposed that wasn't lying...Spike felt his stomach churn again.
Once the shirt buttoned all the way she turned around and faced him. God, she was so beautiful. The shirt was big on her. It amply covered her. Nothing but her legs were showing. Her hair was tousled, and it hung over her shoulders.
"I..I need to go home. I want to at least be able to sneak in so they won't be able to see me like this." She finally said. She looked down at herself. "I don't have much on."
Spike looked defeated. But he expected her to go.
"Yeah. I figured." He said quietly. Not catching his tone, Buffy smirked and walked over to the bed. Spike didn't expect what she did next.
Buffy crawled up on the bed and straddled him. She kissed his lips gently, and then moved her mouth by his ear.
"Thanks, for the dance." She said provocatively. "Tonight. Patrol with me." She kissed his neck and without looking at him, crawled off and headed towards the latter. Spike smirked. *She left me with something this time...* He mused looking down. But his thoughts were swept away when he saw her take the first step up the latter.
Without a sound, Spike jumped off the bed and grabbed her by the arm. Buffy jumped a little, not expecting him to chase after her. She recovered quickly. Buffy knew what she had just done to him.
Spike took her hand and made her step off the latter.
"You can't leave me like this." He moved her hand to his erected groin. He had a sheet covering his waist, but a sheet is only so thin. Buffy smiled, a wicked look struck her eyes. Spike felt himself grow impossibly harder.
"I can. You'll just have to wait." She whispered. She turned to walk away. Spike grabbed her hand again.
"Oh no." He said. He pulled her to him. He had one hand wrapped around her waist, and the other? The other hand was moving slowly up the inside of her thigh. "I don't think you want to wait." Spike said huskily. He could smell her want for him. His hand found her clit. She gasped as he stroked her.
"Oooh..." She moaned quietly.
"Are you sure..." Spike began moving a little faster. Buffy whimpered. "...that you want to wait?" He asked.
Buffy's body reacted strongly to Spike's change of speed. Her gripped tightened on Spike's fore arms just as her knee's buckled. Spike grinned down at her.
“Spike..” Buffy hissed a little. “I...” Spike was makeing it very difficult for her motor functions to work properly. Spike added a little pressure and she almost forgot what she was trying to tell him.
“Spike..I...I....I have ta....ta go. She somehow managed to say. Spike stopped what he was doing, and to Buffy's frusteration, she was slightly dissapointed.
“I have to go.” She said panting. Spike picked her up by her waist with one arm.
“I'll be there at sundown.”
*******************
Buffy figured it was about 2:30, 3 in the morning. When she left, she had just stormed out on Tara, Will and Dawnie. Hopefully they weren't up waiting for her...that wouldn't be of the good.
A warm breeze rustled the trees. Buffy tried pulled the fabric of Spike's shirt tighter around her body. She didn't want the shirt to blow the wrong way....that wouldn't be of the good either.
Buffy walked a few feet more before she spotted the remains of his and her clothes. Buffy smiled, and was surprised she wasn't rueful. She usually was.
Buffy picked up her shredded undergarments, and her blouse, which was now buttonless. The only thing that was still wearable were her pants. Buffy slipped them on. She figured, if the gang was still up waiting for her, then it'd probably look better if she had pants on.
When Buffy reached her drive, the house was dark. Relief washed over Buffy. Now all she had to handle was getting into the house, and up the stairs without wakeing anyone.
*********************

A/N: sorry it took so long guys!! I know i promised sooner...shame on me, i know. Hopefully you guys are still readin this story. About the chappie...do you like?