a/n: Just for prophecygirrl and her pleading. *smoochies*

Chapter 10
Somewhere in L.A.

Angel paced the large room, agitated. His workers didn’t find this behavior weird because business has been slow over the past couple weeks, agitating Angel’s demon. He’s been in a bad mood for days now, not talking to anyone. But the lack of violence was not what was agitating him today; it was an early morning phone call from Sunnydale. Giles contacted him when he realized that the vampires Buffy was dealing with were part of Angel’s vampiric family line. In actuality, Giles discovered that Angelus, Angel’s evil part, had been the one that had driven the docile clairvoyant known as Drusilla crazy before he turned her. And in turn, Drusilla sired Spike, formerly William the Bloody, the Slayer of Slayers. With Angel’s sire, Darla, the group was known as the Scourge of Europe during the late 19th century. Rivers of blood flowed whenever they headed into a new town. Giles wanted a first hand account regarding the two known vampires from Angel. If anyone would be able to tell about their weaknesses, Angel could. Unfortunately, Angel didn’t know the other vampire, William, that Buffy had mentioned. The phone call was very vague on Giles’ part. He’d refused to tell Angel Buffy’s location or how she had come to be involved with Spike and Drusilla. Angel prayed that they hadn’t realized that Buffy was a slayer, but he knew better. If she had run into those two, she was in danger.
~*~*~

Buffy hurried along the street, trying to get home before the sun went below the horizon. Her bag fell off her shoulder, spilling the contents along the sidewalk. Hurriedly, she picked up the pens, papers, and school items that had fallen out. When she stood up, she felt the demons approaching. It felt strange to be in tune with the slayer again, it’d been so long. Years of trying to forget and ignore had rendered her slayer quiet. Quiet, until yesterday. It seemed every couple feet; she would feel some demonic presence, especially in the downtown area. She continued to walk; she had to get to safety before he came. She knew he would be coming. During the day he left sixteen messages on her answering machine alerting her to that fact. She convinced John to move in with Eric, protecting him for a little while. She picked up her pace, jogging down the street when she noticed the car sitting in front of her building. The large size of the classic car was the first thing that stood out. It was rare that someone owned a car in the neighborhood, let alone something like that. The perfect black paint was the second thing that popped into her mind. And the third was the opaque painted windows. Buffy knew who owned the car, or at least which species did. She stopped, looking at the car, feeling eyes watching her. Gauging the angle of the sun, Buffy started to run. She ran as fast as she could across the street, behind the car, and up to the door of her apartment building. She grabbed the handle, trying to yank it open, but it was locked. Of course, the super would pick today to lock the security door. She struggled with her keys, shaking as she tried to unlock the door. She was too busy trying to get to safety. She didn’t realize that the sun had dipped below the horizon and two vampires stood behind her.

~*~*~
The murkiness encompassing Buffy was lifting. She moved her head to the side, trying to shake herself out of it, but only created a sharp piercing pain. She breathed in, letting the pain travel down her body and out through her toes. She tugged on her outstretched hands, trying to bring them down to her sides, but found them chained up. Her legs were also chained. Gaining some coherent thought, Buffy realized she was chained to something soft and horizontal, probably a bed. The musty smell in the air made her gag and cough, alerting her captors to her awakened state. Still not being able to see…a blindfold, Buffy surmised…she listened as two vampires approached. Buffy laid perfectly still as she felt two pairs of demon eyes look her over. Sick of waiting, Buffy spat, “Take a picture, it might last longer.”

“Tsk, tsk, love, don’t say that,” a male British voice chastised. She recognized it as Spike. Her arms gained enough strength to rattle her chains. “Aww, pet. Don’t bruise your skin too much. Won’t have anything left to nibble on.” She heard a feminine giggle, figuring it was Drusilla.

“What do you want?”

She felt cold small fingers run down her arm onto her chest, “Aww, our William wants you, pet. Don’t you see?” The fingers roamed over her breasts. Disgusted Buffy tried to move away. “We’re going to give him a gift, going to make our little boy happy again.” Buffy heard the rustle of fabric and felt Drusilla sit on the bed next to her. Her fingers continued to make the journey down Buffy’s torso, now on her stomach. Her shirt rode up, revealing about a three-inch patch of her skin. “Our William will be so happy to see you.” Buffy couldn’t repress a whimper as she felt her long fingernails run along exposed skin.

Buffy felt another weight on come onto the bed, behind Drusilla. Loud smacking and moans were the only noises Buffy heard. Drusilla’s fingers now abandoned Buffy’s body. A door crashed somewhere in the distance, making Buffy jump and rattle the chains. Buffy heard that the two vampires were still locked in a kiss when she felt another vampire approach. Trying to not to panic, Buffy tried to make herself invisible by staying stock still. “Bitch wasn’t even home. Thanks Spike for the advice, it worked out well.” It was William. “What does she think? She could just lock me out of her life? I’m going to get her, I swear I will.”

Buffy felt Drusilla slide back towards her and heard Spike chuckle. “Well, see here, mate. Got a little present for you.”

William gasped as Spike moved Drusilla off of the bed, revealing Buffy’s prone body. She started to struggle earnestly. William watched with fascination as her body twisted, bucked up, and turned. “H-how?”

“See, told you Mummy would take care of you. She’s yours. Spike and I… we got her like a fly in a trap. Slap!” Her hands slammed together. From the rustling of fabric, Buffy imagined Spike coming up behind Drusilla, holding her still as William surveyed his prize.

Tears rolled down under the blindfold, as she felt the three stare at her. It was awful. This was how she was going to die. Sure, everyone told her to come out east and go to school, forget about being the Slayer and the Hellmouth. That really changed her fate, destined to die young, only this time she wasn’t saving the world. She acted like a coward, trying to run away from the very thing she was trained to fight. She heard Drusilla and Spike leave the room, leaving William alone with her. Her skin tingled as he sat on the bed. She was scared, but she didn’t want to acknowledge it. She felt his hand touch her ankle. The heavy weight moved up her leg and around her knee. She suppressed a shudder, trying not to show any emotion at his proximity. An uncontrolled sob ripped through her as his fingers danced over her thigh. Even though she still had pants on, she could feel every little stroke of his fingers. “Shh, baby. Don’t cry.”

Buffy heard and felt William moving up her body, his hands now wrapping around her. Renewing her energy, Buffy tugged on her shackles. The deafening sound vibrated throughout the whole house. Tears and sobs departed her body as she fought with all her energy and strength to free herself. Buffy’s mouth opened to scream, but nothing came out, when she felt William’s demon face rub against her neck. The wrinkles and bumps on his forehead moved up her neck and rested on her sensitive cheek. Despite not seeing beyond the blindfold, she knew her eyes were open, only seeing the dark. She felt the panic of the Slayer inside her when his teeth rested on her collar bone. Buffy’s breathing increased, as did her heartbeat. She couldn’t stop tugging on the bands around her wrists as William came closer to his goal and she came closer to her death. She felt her body shake, not knowing how to stop it. The Slayer stepped forward to take control of Buffy’s body, ready to rip off her own hands and feet, trying to free herself.

Her eyes closed, of their own volition, and suddenly she felt the darkness rather than the light. Buffy’s subconscious took over and dragged her deep under the surface. She felt cold, much more cold than any New York winter ever could dole out. Buffy didn’t feel the Slayer anymore, the panic was gone and peace surrounded her.

a/n: To post the next chapter or not... hmmmmm... you know what you have to do.