Chapter 12
A/N: NC17 Chapter. Please use discretion

Spike once again watched in the shadows of the hallway, as William wrapped Buffy’s ankles back up in the shackles, careful not to tighten them too much. She watched with glistening green eyes as he positioned her comfortably. “I know, but if Spike or Drusilla come and see them not on you, it might be worse.” William apologized once more. He tied the blindfold once more around Buffy’s head, “I’ll be back as soon as possible, sweets. Trust me.”

Spike slunk back further into the shadows, as William walked out of the room, closing and locking the bedroom door. If William thought a little measly lock would stop anyone from getting to the Slayer, he was wrong. William walked past Spike and out the door, apparently headed to the local pharmacy for bandages.

Letting the time tic by, Spike became anxious. If he waited too soon, the Slayer would figure it out. If he waited too long, William would come back. Throwing his cigarette away, Spike swallowed a bit of mouthwash to cleanse his palette. Using his skills at breaking and entering, Spike picked the lock to the room within five seconds. Buffy’s head swiveled to face the door. “William?”

“Sh,” Spike tried to imitate William’s timber and speech. It wasn’t very hard, since they already sounded alike. Smirking, Spike walked to the bed, letting his fingers rest on the shackle at one of her ankles.

“Did… did you get the stuff?” Buffy whispered back, feeling the comforting cold fingers soothing the abrasions on her legs under the rough metal.

Spike’s fingers trailed up to her calf and beyond. Buffy whimpered, not realizing it wasn’t the vampire she trusted. “Sh, they were out. Going to make you feel better another way.” Spike let his finger trail higher on her leg, past her knee. He reached over, grabbing the key on the nightstand. “Be quiet. Saw Spike out in the hall.” Buffy nodded as she felt the shackles give way. She hissed with pleasure as Spike raised her leg, licking at the tiny wounds of her ankle. Spike savored the little meal the Slayer was giving him, it took everything in him not to bite down on the delicate ankle and drain her. “Did you know that vampire saliva has special healing powers?” Spike let his fingers travel up the inside of her leg, over her jeans. He heard her breathing become erratic and shallow, and inhaled the fragrance of the Slayer in heat. “They do, when one sires, they must quickly close the wounds, so they lick them.” His tongue twirled around in her abrasions, licking them healed. Spike let his finger stroke her inner thighs; knowing her was driving her need. “I’m told it’s quite erotic.” Buffy nodded, arching her back as she felt pleasure infuse her body. A low moan escaped her lips when Spike went back to licking her other ankle, closing those wounds. “Sh, pet. Got to be quiet.” His fingers crept higher, caressing the cloth seam over her crotch. His cool fingers were enveloped in the heat that radiated off of her. His fingers itched to move closer to her, to take her pants off, and drive into her, making her scream.

He placed her ankle back down on the bed and moved to straddle her lower legs. She squirmed, making his fingers brush up against her sensitive parts. Inhaling the heady fragrance, Spike moved his hand from between her legs, and placed it next to her outer thigh, supporting his weight over her prone body. Her hips wiggled, trying to obtain the needed friction to relieve the ache in her groin, but no relief came. Slowly, Spike leaned forward, inhaling her musk as his face hovered of Buffy’s stomach. Moving inch by inch, Spike made his way up her body, memorizing each curve and indentation of her supple body. “William, please.” Her low murmur of need made Spike dizzy with power.

“Sh, going to make you forget.” Spike’s lips swallowed Buffy’s. She arched into him when his body buckled on top of hers. Spike’s hands encompassed her waist, angling her pelvis up to hit his engorged erection. He swallowed her heated moans, thrusting his groin against hers. The sensations of her warm tongue licking and wiggling inside his mouth drove Spike further. Vamping out, her tongue was caught on the edge of his sharp teeth, slicing it and pouring her blood into his mouth. With his expert sucking motion, Spike inhaled her tongue, filling his mouth with rich blood.

His elongated claws ripped at her waist, eviscerating her pants buckle and zipper. He swallowed another moan and delved his fingers beyond her clothing. Buffy’s lips broke away from Spike’s, screaming as an orgasm hit her. Riding his sharp fingers another orgasm hit her, making her body buck under Spike’s. Growling, he released his erection, now twice the size as it was when he climbed on the bed. Positioning it at her clenching whole, he drove in. His cock felt strangled by the Slayer muscles that kept convulsing through her orgasms. Gripping her waist to hold it still, Spike pulled out and shoved back in as hard as he could. Buffy’s screams vibrated throughout the house, alerting the occupants that the Slayer was in pain. His claws brutally bit into her skin, breaking her skin. His head swooped down, catching her screaming mouth and sucking on her tongue. Letting go of her hip, one of Spike’s hands came down and grabbed Buffy’s knee, pulling it up. The new angle allowed Spike to sink further in her clenching opening. Snarling, Spike increased his pace, so close to orgasm himself. He watched the sweat on her skin glisten as she came closer too.

Neither occupant of the bedroom realized the door had opened again. Suddenly, Spike’s body was ripped off of Buffy’s, thrown across the room. William stood on the bed, over Buffy’s panting body. “Don’t you dare touch her, Spike!” Buffy’s sense had yet come back as it screamed for completion. Her hips still bucked and writhed. William stepped off the bed, walked towards Spike. “Did you hear me, brother? I said stay away from her!”

Spike stood up, with his angry erection waving in the air. “Look at her, mate. She wanted it.” Spike smirked, as William looked over at her panting body, realizing she was blindfolded.

“Wanted it? I suppose the fact she’s blindfolded had nothing to do with it?”

“Look mate, she’s a panting bitch in heat… can’t blame a bloke.”

William’s fist flew towards Spike, hitting his jaw. His knee came in contact with Spike’s engorged cock, immediately bruising the vital appendage. Spike doubled over protecting his man bits when William stroke again, hitting the side of Spike’s head. “Don’t you dare talk about her that way!”

Skidding out of William’s way, Spike stumbled into the hallway and tucked his painful penis in his wet pants. “She sure was a good FUCK.” William ran towards Spike, propelling him through a stain glass window. Stomping back into the room, William looked over at the bed. Huddled in a tiny ball, as much as her shackled hands would allow, Buffy sobbed, realizing what just happened.

a/n: What a bad boy... don't worry, Mommy comes to the rescue... you know what you need to do to get it....