Chapter 14
Drusilla watched Spike’s body fall into unconsciousness. She smiled at the pretty designs on his skin. The blood that seeped from his wounds now dried darker. Looking down at her own body, she grimaced at the site. Her naked, pale skin was covered in Spike’s blood. She stepped out into the hallway, not paying any attention to the minions milling about and headed to the bathroom so she could wash away the stench of Spike. He should have known better. The Slayer was their present to William and he shouldn’t have been so greedy.

Drusilla stretched under the hot spray of the shower. She watched the blood pool on the bottom of the tub and disappear through the drain. Such a waste of good blood, her Childe’s blood, but he had tried to take away William’s new toy. Laughing from nothing, Drusilla swayed, letting the imaginary music take over her body. The music was all around her, beckoning her to do its bidding. Giddy with thoughts of her future family, Dursilla stepped out of the shower and walked out of the bathroom. The minion that was assigned to protect her went into the bathroom and shut off the water again and grabbed a bathrobe for the mistress of the family.

Drusilla weaved her way to a hidden door and slid her body through the opening. She walked calmly through the dark passage, coming to another opening. Pushing through the door, Drusilla stepped into a bedroom, lit only by three candles. On the bed rested her beautiful Childe and his love. Drusilla felt the love that radiated from him into her. It felt like Spike did when she first found him. The beauty, the grace, the effulgent words that trailed behind the pixies in the air. Drusilla swatted at the pixies, chastising them for being naughty. She stood at the foot of the bed, humming the song in the air and looking at the two on the bed. The slayer’s blood was pungent in the room, making her stomach growl with need. She stared at the shackles binding her arms, making it very uncomfortable for William to hold her. She floated over to the wardrobe and opened the bottom drawer. Lying where she left it, the key gleamed in the room’s candle light. She took the key and approached the bed. The slayer was awake and watching Drusilla with a weary eye. Drusilla knew the girl was still upset over Spike’s mistreatment and didn’t trust her. Drusilla knew in time, the Slayer would grow to trust William, to see beyond her prejudice. The naughty Spike would have to make a mend first, but Drusilla was confident that her older Childe would. As Drusilla approached, Buffy didn’t move and didn’t try to wake William up. Instead she watched Drusilla free her arms from their binds. Buffy gasped at the cool air hit her wrists. Drusilla brought the first aid kit back to the bed and started to fix Buffy’s wounds. Buffy sat up, as much as William’s arms and body would allow, letting Drusilla mother her. Neither woman spoke, only watched the other with unnatural curiosity.

The muse in the air whispered to Drusilla, “Such a lovely girl, the slayer, wouldn’t she make the perfect vampire?” The thought of making William the gift of a sister thrilled Drusilla to the core. Drusilla smelled the strength of the Slayer, it was like sweet nectar. Buffy sat in the bed, next to William. Her knees were brought up to her breasts and her arms banded around them, holding them close.

Buffy licked her lips, “Why?”

Drusilla sat down on the other side of William. She petted his face gently as she contemplated the correct answer, “My naughty Spike got so greedy, he did. You are William’s and he forgot that.”

At the mention of her being a possession, Buffy’s body stiffened. If she wasn’t naked, she would have jumped up from the bed already. “I am not property.”

Drusilla, unashamed of her state of undress smiled at the Slayer, “You were his present. No pink ribbons or bows, but still his.” William stirred in his sleep, aware that his sire was close. He opened his blue eyes, blinking away the sleep. Smiling, he nuzzled Drusilla’s bare breast. Buffy was mortified that she wasn’t mortified at the display. Somehow, it seemed natural and she wasn’t jealous in the least bit. It was… beautiful. Her artistic eye, inherited from her mother, memorized them. Drusilla pushed William’s body toward Buffy’s. When William moved his head he realized Buffy was now unshackled and sitting with her knees brought up to her body. He reached for her, sliding his hands around her. Willingly, Buffy moved into William’s embrace, snuggling up to him. She felt his arms band around her and bringing her closer, breaking her hands apart and smoothing her body out. She rested against him, listening to Drusilla hum quietly.

Suddenly a minion crashed through the wall, evidently the same place Drusilla entered because the barricade was still intact. “Mistress, your robe.” The minion walked over to the bed and draped the Silk robe across Drusilla’s shoulders. Buffy shrunk down in William’s embrace, trying to hide her body from the smelly demon. Unconscious of his own dress, or lack of it, William covered the cowering Buffy. Drusilla dismissed the minion and he left through the secret passage.

William rolled back off of Buffy, and got up. He riffled through clothes left in the drawers. Finding something that Buffy could wear, he walked back to the bed. Drusilla put her arms through the sleeves by now and was fingering the delicate embroidery on the silk. Buffy gratefully accepted the dress William found. Two sizes to big, she swam in the material, but at least she was covered. William dressed in his own clothes quickly, keeping one eye on Buffy. In the back of his mind, he wondered if Buffy had accepted him, accepted his love just to save herself. She seemed too acquiescent, too pliable. Without words, her actions seemed to agree with what he wanted, what he desired. It seemed almost too easy.

Buffy looked around, trying not to be obvious. It was so strange. She was surrounded by vampires, demons in their own right, yet she wasn’t fighting. Her heavy cramps have given way to a gentle tingle in her abdomen. She felt the slayerness inside her. The voice telling her that demons were bad, but for some reason it didn’t over take her. She looked at Drusilla. She didn’t seem like a vicious killer. William didn’t either. Violence was the furthest thing that he ever demonstrated. Buffy didn’t know what to do. Everything from her past training told her that these creatures were nothing more than animals in a human body, yet something inside Buffy told her that they were more than just animals, more than humans.
~*~*~
William removed the barricade in front of the door. Drusilla ordered him to go eat. William suspected that Drusilla ordered him away because of Buffy. She may have started to accept him as a demon, but she didn’t need to see him feed from a human. Afraid that it would destroy any trust he built up with her, William did not fight leaving for a few minutes. Drusilla promised to keep Buffy safe from the other demons.

William walked past Spike’s room. He was currently chained to the wall. His unconscious form slumped down, hanging from the heavy chains. His naked body was riddled with bruises and cuts. Through out his arms, chest, and torso he saw long knife cuts filled with coagulated blood. The deepest, in his gut, was still seeping blood. On closer inspection, William saw that Drusilla cut along his penis and into his one of his balls, evidently a reminder of whom he shouldn’t touch. His body already started to heal itself, preventing permanent scars. Spike’s face was swollen shut with bruises and claw marks. He knew Drusilla was strong, but the injuries on Spike’s body were amazing. Shaking his head and turning from the room, William made his way down the corridor to the kitchen.

Morphing into his demon visage, he grasped the first human chained in the room, ready to sink his teeth into the neck when he noticed whom it was, Justine. He took notice of the fear in her eyes, and the stench of loose bowls around her. The room was full of people from the area: too unlucky to be caught unaware at night and too unlucky to be chained up together for days on end. The disgusting aroma of decaying bodies and still living bodies permeated the air. Growling, William bit into her neck, relieving her of breathing in the foul odors. He took drank in her fear and relief at the ordeal was finally coming to an end. He felt her heart rate increase; pumping the little blood she had through her system, increasing the flow into his own body. Knowing, she had lost consciousness; William stepped back and snapped her neck, letter her dead body fall to the wall, hanging there with a vacant stare. Turning around, William marched back out from the kitchen.

Five minions had intercepted William on the way back to Buffy. His Buffy. That sounded nice. William never had anything that he could call his. Not even in high school. He was always her friend, her companion. Practically skipping down the corridor, William happened on Spike again. He was now awake, unchained, and feeding from a helpless girl. Growling, William entered the room. Spike lifted his head and opened a swollen eye. Spike bared his teeth, growling back. Suddenly, a blast of cold air flew through the house, chilling them all to the bone. Then, the scream came. It shattered through the walls and glass, leaving their eardrums barely in tact.

Running with his unnatural speed, William made it back to the bedroom where he found them. Buffy was propped up on the bed with Drusilla on top of her. He could clearly see his sire’s teeth deeply embedded in Buffy’s smooth neck. Without a whimper he saw Buffy’s body collapse, Drusilla following her down to the floor.

With blind fury, William rushed towards them. Drusilla’s teeth tore away from Buffy neck, leaving the hot red liquid to roll down her neck. Grabbing Buffy, William licked the wound, trying to close it before too much blood was lost, but it was already too late. The steady, heavy beat that he knew as Buffy’s heart had turned to a rapid, light beat. Leaving her dying in his arms.

a/n: I was a bad updater yesterday sorry... you get more today. Don't worry Beth... Chapter 12 was the only non-consent scene.