a/n: Can I hear an Amen for another chapter?

Chapter 15
“No!” The howl exploded from the room, alerting anyone that did not know of the events in the bedroom. By the moment of William’s proclamation, Spike had his minions bring him into the room. Drusilla was hovering in the corner, watching William. His tears no longer clear saline, but blood red with grief. With a sway of her hips, Drusilla glanced at Spike, her coal black eyes boring into him. “He think the girl is gone, Spike! Help him see the truth in the dance!”

“Drusilla, what did you do?” Spike stepped closer cautiously, self-conscious of his wounds.

“Shhh, pet. I will not tell you, you’ve been naughty.” A giggle erupted from her as she moved towards William, “But so have I.” She stood a few feet away from the crumpled couple on the floor, swaying to the music that she only heard.

Still wracked with guilt, trying to close Buffy’s neck wounds, William whispered the prayers that he remembered from childhood, as he gently licked the two puncture wounds.

Spike hobbled over to the three, eyeing Drusilla. Her eyes went dark red, hinting that she was talking to the pixies again. “It’s not too late, mate.” Spike glanced down at the fallen Slayer. Her eyes were partially closed, only leaving a glimmer of white. Her breathing was shallow, and Spike could tell that she had lost too much blood for her to survive the night. Something had to be done.

“No!” William grasped her small body closer, clutching it like a favorite toy. “No,” calmer, he lifted his head, looking at her pale face. “Why? She was so full of life? Why’d you have to kill her?” A renewed set of blood-laced tears ran down William’s face, “I loved her! WHY?” Another angry howl reverberated through the house, alerting everyone to the animalistic grief William felt.

“It’s not too late,” Spike laid one hand on William’s shoulders, trying to get through to him. “If you want her, take her. Make her!”

With blind fury, William rose to meet Spike head on. “What? Take her like you did? You do whatever you want don’t you?” Knowing that he could not win a physical fight, Spike stepped away.

“What else would you do? Huh? You said yourself that you love her. Don’t lose her then. You have the power!”

“What about the slayer turned vampire turned crazy? You said it was dangerous.”

“Rumors, mate. Don’t know for sure?” Spike stepped closer to William, wanting to take advantage of the situation. Maybe he could get to Buffy before William. Maybe he could be her sire. Maybe he could take her away and have her for himself. Maybe.

“How long do we have?” William looked around at the vampires that were in the room. Minions curious at the spectacle hovered in the darkness. “We’ve got to figure out what happens when a slayer is turned. Got to figure it out.” William saw Spike move closer to Buffy’s dying body. “No!” He threw Spike across the room. “Don’t you dare!”

“She’s going to die, if you wait.” Spike tried to talk rationally, but William wasn’t having anything to do with it.

“No, I won’t be too late.” William punched Spike’s already beaten face, throwing all his grief and fury into his punches. Neither noticed that the Slayer and their Sire had disappeared.

a/n: I didn't relize how short this chapter is... I'll post the next one.... :) Remember to review