Chapter 22
The whimpering started a short two hours later. William was the first to wake upon hearing the strangled cries coming from Buffy. Spike’s hand had slipped away from holding her, allowing her body to move off his. Lying between the two, Buffy’s body shook, as if she was cold. William spared a quick glance at Spike, noticing that he was in a deep slumber, and reached for Buffy. Her trembles decreased, but her moaning continued. William tentatively looked over at Spike, making sure he was still deeply unconscious. William, wiggled his arm underneath Buffy, raising her body up so he could drag her away from Spike and towards him. Finally, he had her body wrapped in his. Gently, he rubbed her back, massaging the tight muscles. Growling low, William soothed her demon with different inflections of his voice. Lulling her into peaceful rest. Waking up, bit by bit, with every sound William made, Buffy realized she was now in William’s tender arms. The same arms that soothed her when she was human and decimated by Spike’s ruse. Calming down, Buffy inhaled William’s unique scent. His pores opened, allowing his musk to enter in the air. Buffy snuggled closer to William, rubbing herself on his chest.

Buffy felt it in an instant. Lust. Pure, unadulterated lust. Need coursed through her the moment she rubbed her nipples against William’s hard chest. Buffy felt the rush of moisture to her groin, soaking her sex in viscous liquid. “Make me forget, William.” Pulling herself up, Buffy straddled her legs on either side of William’s thighs. William, not ready to react, let her climb on top of him, trapping his legs under her. Her muscles, still hard as steel and becoming accustomed to the added energy in her body, clamped down. Morphing into her demon façade, Buffy watched William’s eyes widen with pleasure. Dropping down, Buffy brushed her stiff nipples on William’s chest, growling.

William inhaled Buffy’s scent, now mixed with arousal and heavy lust. He felt his cock jump under her stomach, growing long and hardening to a peak. Buffy felt his erection grow underneath her, and it only proved to turn her lust up a notch. Positioning her clothed groin above his, she fiercely rubbed up against him. She took her claw like nails and sliced opened William’s shirt up, popping the buttons off as she went. Her barely coherent mind only recognized one thing, and strove for that one thing: pleasure. With a growl, William had Buffy’s shirt off. Her perky breasts were jutted out towards him, begging for his touch. His fingers reached for her creamy soft skin. Inhaling the intoxicating smell of their combined arousal, William massaged her globes. Buffy’s hips moved around and around, circling his cock, bearing down on his flesh. She moaned, feeling the tip of his cock brush up against her throbbing clit through their clothes. William reached up to Buffy’s neck, pulling and bringing her torso closer to his. He sucked in one nipple, gently biting on the dark tip, further arousing her. Her hips rose up from his, breaking their lower contact. Panting, Buffy growled at William, wanting, needing him. William allowed her to pull up and make contacted with his groin. Grinning, Buffy rode William’s clothed penis, moaning his name the whole way. Throwing her head back, she brought her hand up to her breast, touching the soft under skin. William spent his time watching Buffy touch herself while he fumbled with her pants. Finally, unzipping the garment and bunching it down past her waist, William’s fingers traveled to her mound. Her wiry hair tickled his digits as he dove in further. He felt her moist warmth first. Amazed that she was warm, Drusilla was never warm like this, William started to pump his fingers in and out of her hole, touching her clit with each penetration and retreat. Buffy’s hand was not still, as she rode his cock and fingers. Pinching her nipple, she twisted and pulled on it, growling all the while.

Unbeknownst to William, Spike was watching him bring Buffy off next to him. His feral eyes watched William’s glistening fingers peek from between their bodies in a steady rhythm. Touching his own cock, Spike watched Buffy ride William for all he was worth. Her tiny fingers pulling and tugging on her dark nipples as she swirled her hips on William’s. Spike licked his palm, bringing it down his chest and stomach to rest on his twitching cock. The look of ecstasy on her demonic face took his breath away, if he had any. His hand wrapped around his cock, pulling on his skin as he watched her… him… them, together. Their combined sexual smell infiltrated his mind and his senses, driving Spike crazy. Spike listened for Buffy’s unneeded breathe to become faster and erratic. Her pants came out clear, drawing herself towards complete pleasure. Sitting up, Spike tugged on his dick some more, ready to explode along with her when he realized what she needed to bring her over the edge. By this time, Buffy noticed Spike was awake and masturbating. She arched her back, grinding herself on William’s hand and groin. The fabric of his jeans delightfully chaffing his cock. She offered her neck to Spike, giving him permission to do as he pleased. Without missing a beat or pull, Spike scooted over to them, alerting William to his present state of wakefulness and arousal. Pulling Buffy down towards him, changing the angle of Buffy’s pussy on William’s fingers, Spike moved her hair behind her back. He kissed down her jaw as she continued to ride William’s fingers. With her teeth bared she whispered, “Yes, yes, yes, please, Spike.” Spike’s teeth grazed her soft skin, next to Drusilla’s mark; he shifted his fangs to penetrate. Clamping down, Spike drew her blood in with one quick pull. Screaming, Buffy felt her orgasm hit instantaneously. Her muscles convulsed around William’s fingers, almost breaking his long digits with the force of them. Spike released his load, coating William’s stomach in his cool white semen.

Buffy collapsed between the two. Her pants tapered off, eventually stopping completely as her body relaxed. Spike licked lazily at his puncture wounds on her neck. William’s hand was trapped underneath Buffy’s twisted body, along with his painfully hard cock. Growling satisfied, Buffy snuggled into the bed, unclamping her thighs from around William. William helped Buffy move her legs off him as he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, freeing his raging erection. His skin, slightly reddened by the friction of his jeans, slipped between his fingers and palm, bringing himself to an explosive orgasm only moments after it was freed.

Spike pulled Buffy’s pants free, leaving her naked lying between them. Spike stroked himself while kneeling over Buffy, not at all sated with his eruption on to William. Buffy watched Spike’s cock disappeared and reappeared under his hand as he tugged on it. A clear trickle of pre-cum formed at the tip, oozing into a droplet. Licking her lips as she stared at Spike, he grinned. Buffy was going to be a fun Childe, a very fun Childe. William finally noticed the mess Spike made on his stomach, wiping it up with the sheet, but neither vampire noticed him; they only had eyes for each other.

Growling, ordering Buffy’s demon to obey, Spike used the inflections of his growl to let Buffy know what he wanted. She opened her legs wide, giving Spike an un-obscured view of her pink pussy lips. Thick and engorged with arousal and borrowed blood, her nether lips pulsed with need for him. Spike bent down, his face between her thigh; inhaling her musk. Without thought or trepidation, Spike’s tongue flicked her clit, enticing her to scream from the pleasure. Clamping her legs around his head, she encouraged him to continue. Not needing any confirmation, Spike did just that. His tongue licked from back to front, around and inside. He left no piece of her lovely flesh untouched by his mouth. He nestled his nose near her clit, bumping it every so often as his tongue penetrated her slick hole. Buffy lifted her legs up, bending her at her knees with Spike still trapped between her creamy thighs. Her feet were planted firmly on the bed, giving her purchase to grind down on Spike’s face as he fucked her with his tongue. His face changed angles, now sucking on her clit instead of fucking her. She felt his fingers weave underneath him, and caressing her soft lips. She felt him twist them in and out of her, driving her libido crazy. Arching her back, Buffy lifted her hips, bringing Spike’s head with her. Spike used her motion to continue to eat her out.

He was so pleased that she was so receptive. When she thought he was William in the house, chained up to the bed, she wasn’t nearly like this. Prim and proper; making love to each other. But this was a fuck job, completely wild and unadorned with feelings or thoughts of consequence. Spike moved his fingers down her slit, coating with her honeyed juices. Her hips bucked up once again, allowing Spike to move his fingers back further. As her hips came back down, she impaled herself onto his fingers that were positioned at her rear opening. Growling at the invasion, Buffy’s eyes opened. Spike growled another warning, using his Master status to control her from bucking him completely off her. Becoming accustomed to the intrusive fingers, Buffy experimentally lifted her hips up and set them back down, actively fucking herself. Spike grinned as his licked and sucked on her pussy. Her motions became faster, letting his fingers slip in and out of her asshole, stretching her, preparing her for him to take her second virginity, by right of the sire. Every male sire enacted the right with his children. And the favorite Childe of a female sire would step in and perform it for their sire. Not only was the first penetration a form of dominance, but it brought the two closer together: pain and pleasure shared. Spike had performed in on William many a time during the first few months, using it to control him. Biting down on her nubbin, causing her pain in her pleasure spot drove her off the edge, bucking faster and harder. Spike felt her muscled clench around his head and his fingers. He opened his mouth fully onto her pussy, inhaling the liquid that exploded from her.

William watched as Spike ate Buffy out, his Buffy. His jealousy reigned like fire and brimstone. He watched Buffy accept Spike’s advances completely, and unquestionably. She obeyed Spike’s growl and opened her legs for his feast. Her face, twisted and distorted, even through the vampire visage, she looked strange. Panting and moaning through her tiny puckered lips. She bucked up, lifting totally off the bed, taking Spike’s head with her. William idly wondered if she would twist her thighs, would Spike’s head pop off. William’s cock throbbed with the thought. Not only watching Buffy get off, but also the thought of Spike being out of the picture drove William to touch himself again. His cock, still red from the friction of earlier complained without any lubrication. Looking over at Buffy, just in time to see her scream and convulse with her orgasm, William was painfully hard.

Buffy’s steel thighs relaxed around Spike, allowing his face to rise from her groin. With a sappy and slick face, he rested his head on her belly, licking her belly button while she calmed down. His fingers disengaged from her other hole, leaving her body wanting more contact. Moving her hips around, nudging Spike’s lazy figure from her abdomen, Buffy was ready again.

Spike smiled and looked over at William’s angry looking erection. His red head leaked pre-cum, coating and soothing the skin it touched. Careful not to jostle the circling hips of Buffy, he reached over and licked William’s cock. His reward was the salty taste on his lips and the gasp of pleasure from William. Buffy’s hips stopped moving, circling and thrusting when she saw Spike lick William. The site of Spike’s talented mouth engulfing the phallus turned Buffy on to full blast. She watched Spike wink at her and take William’s whole dick in his mouth. His normally chiseled cheekbones were not gaunt in natural as he sucked William in. To William’s credit, he turned towards Spike who was still resting on Buffy’s stomach, enjoying the sweet torment Spike committed him to. Spike opened his eyes and watched Buffy’s face turn human, not from want, but from need. Her hazel eyes turned impossibly emerald green. Slight pants escaped her plump lips, inhaling all their scents. She watched Spike swallow William’s cock down, watching the muscles of his neck relax and swallow, causing William to buck in. Spike encouraged William’s movement, all the while keeping one eye on Buffy’s reaction. He smelled her increased arousal, now running down her thighs to the bed. William’s erection, now completely lubricated and soothed, popped out from Spike’s mouth.

Spike got up on his knees off Buffy. William protested when Spike stopped sucking him, angry that he couldn’t get any satisfaction. Growling at William, Spike motioned for William to stay where he lay. Holding his hand out to Buffy, he lifted her up and positioned her on top of William. Her thighs enclosed William’s as she settled on top of him. Spike grinned at William, indicating that he wouldn’t be denied much longer. Sliding Buffy’s torso up, he positioned William’s cock at Buffy’s entrance. Without any instruction, she sunk down, engulfing his rock hard cock. Smiling, she looked over at Spike, at his look of approval which made her smile grow. She moved up and down on William, now staring into his midnight blue eyes. Experimental with her strokes, Buffy moved up and down, engulfing and releasing William. Spike watched the two connect and reconnect. William was speechless, mouth hung open and panting heavily as Buffy set the pace for them. Feeling energized and free, Buffy rotated her hips on the down stroke, hitting her clit with William’s pubic bone, sending chills up her naked Spike. William groaned, loving the feeling of her moving on him.

Her movements were jerky at best, not having more than one lover and only that one time, made her very inexperienced. She felt Spike shift behind her, rubbing his cock head against the small of her back. Her face changed with Spike’s growl. She bent forward on William, spreading her legs further apart and presenting Spike with a view of her puckered back opening. Still stretched by his fingers, he tested out her skin near the opening. Spike helped Buffy keep up the pace she set while riding William, shifting her hips down on his length. On a down stroke, Spike stilled her hips completely. Positioning his cock at her rear, he lifted himself over Buffy, crushing her breasts against William. Spike felt William’s unnecessary breath on his face when he pushed into Buffy. Her body was unaccustomed to one penetration, let alone the double penetration and it protested loudly. Her demon screamed, releasing the pain into the air. Spike stilled, allowing her orifice to stretch and accommodate his girth. Letting both know she was ready with a growl, Buffy nudged Spike back, lifting her chest off William. The three worked together in time with Spike’s growling. As Buffy lifted up from William, Spike plowed in, having her filled with cock at all times. Buffy catching on, reveled in the attention bestowed on her. William looked up at her with his beautiful, adoring face and Spike pounded into her like nobody’s business.

Feeling lightheaded and languid, Buffy missed her on coming orgasm until it was half way through. Gentle numbing spread from her groin outwards. William followed next, bucking his hips up into her clenched pussy, he released his cool seed. Spike fucked Buffy a few more times, pushing brutally into her, marking his territory. Finally sated with power and lust, Spike pulled out of Buffy’s torn opening. His cock tinged pink from her blood and was no longer swollen with need. That definitely was a good fuck. Buffy rolled in between her two lovers, sated with pleasure and pain.

For once in her life she looked forward to the future.


a/n: Shew, is it a bit steamy in here?