Chapter 23
William stepped out of the bathroom, dressed and ready to go. The steam from his shower billowed from behind his head, temporarily obscuring his sight. He was the last to get an opportunity to use the shower, Spike and Buffy already clean and dressed. Stepping further into the room, he was assaulted with visions of Buffy writhing on Spike’s lap as he sat at the non-descript hotel table. “No, you bint, not like that!” Her legs straddled Spike’s legs, cocooning them beneath her. Spike’s black clad legs jutted out from underneath her, they appeared relaxed and comfortable. Buffy was wearing an orange and green short skirt. Spike insisted when they broke into a department store, that she would get dresses and skirts. A lime green tank top covered her torso. Strappy, sexy sandals lay forgotten on the bed as she cuddled closer to her Sire.

They’d been traveling back to New York relatively slow, stopping during the day to sleep and fuck when needed. Buffy had proved herself to be virtually insatiable. Her lust out weighed both vampires, leaving them tired after many sessions of her moving between their two cocks. Spike mused that what made her a Slayer, must have locked away her desire and passion for the flesh beneath all her inhibitions. Her demon must have awoken those desires and passions, leaving a nymphomaniac. Having no time to hunt for fresh food, they were still living on the blood bags they packed. William mentally calculated the miles between them and New York and the bags left. Not enough to break between the next couple hundred miles into two nights. Plus, the once red blood started to turn rancid. The coppery taste now had a more ashen flavor, leaving their bellies and arteries wanting something else. Spike had taken it upon himself to feed Buffy directly. Not only can the Sire/Childe bite be intimate in connection, but Spike liked feeling her soft willing body against his own hard one. William had walked in on them yesterday fucking, while Buffy drew short gulps of blood into her mouth. With a growl, Spike stopped William from joining, making him watch Buffy’s body encase Spike’s long cock over and over again as she drank. Horny and stuck in the position near the door, afraid of Spike’s wrath if he did, William was left with relieving himself by masturbating.

Buffy growled, frustrated and tipped her head against Spike’s neck. She couldn’t get in the right position. “Why not?” she whined. It seemed to her that she was close enough; it would work. Her ass wiggled against Spike’s thighs as she moved and he growled for her to stay still. She looked at him, lips forming a pout and her eye’s fluttering.

“Because that’s not where you will get the most pull!” Spike sighed, it was difficult enough teaching a fledgling how to feed without a victim, but the fading sunlight still peeked from behind the hotel curtains. “I know you need a proper lesson, but we can’t right now. When we get home, you’ll have all the pretty puppies you can bite at your disposal.” William watched Buffy wiggle again on Spike’s lap, knowingly frustrating Spike so he would just give up and let her feed from him anyway she wanted. “Look,” Spike pushed Buffy off him a bit, sliding her away. “Here is the jugular that is the easiest place to pull from. And, this is the carotid artery, that’s the next best place. These are your two main targets. Right?” Spike looked deeply into her hazel eyes. “Hit those, it should be a clean bite with the fastest results.”

Buffy smiled sweetly and nodded her head in understanding. “Right here.” Her cool fingers flowed across his skin, tickling him. She found out the second day they were traveling, that he was ticklish on his neck and other places. Now, she couldn’t stop touching those places. Spike squirmed under the pressure of her nails, “And here.” Spike nodded, letting her head sink back to his neck as she licked his skin. His smooth face turned into her demon visage, her tongue now akin to a kitten lapping at warm milk.

“Yeah, like that, love.” William saw Spike’s legs slack a bit more and his torso droop as Buffy’s fangs sunk deep into his neck, pulling his blood into her mouth. Buffy’s legs were pulled further apart by Spike’s. His hands kneading her soft flesh of her ass. Spike growled low as Buffy pulled his blood into her body, sounding like a cat purring. William watched her suck on Spike, entranced at what an erotic sight they posed. He felt his cock grow hard underneath his blue jeans. William had watched them before. The teacher and student. Her eagerness to please her new Sire and his wanton need for it.

Only a minute later, Buffy’s head was back up looking at Spike. Her demon guise already shifted to her human. “Taste funny.” Her eyebrow quirked up and her fingers were playing with the lapels of Spike’s duster. Her manicure was not so pristine anymore, yet still very sexy.

“Blood packets gone bad.” Spike shrugged. “Not going to kill us, yeah?”

William strolled into the room, making his presence known. “Should leave now if we want to get to the city before dawn.” William stooped down and put his tennis shoes on, waiting for the two to finish getting ready.

Buffy looked back at William. “Dawn?” Her little voice sounded like a little child’s with all the innocence and youth behind the words. William saw the memories flash in her brain. The memory of her family, her human family. Her mother, her sister, her friends. Flashes of her human life appeared before her. “Dawn,” her voice grew stronger. “My sister’s name’s Dawn.” William nodded and came over to kneel beside Spike and Buffy. Spike’s arms banded around Buffy’s waist; pulling her closer.

Spike looked at Buffy’s struck face, “Pet? Got yourself a new family now.” The memories of her human life had not played into her existence yet. The slayer’s life style had not brought up. Her previous life in New York was avoided, along with the topic of her friends. Not knowing how many morals she retained from being human and a slayer, the two male vampires let it rest.

William glanced at Spike, thinking through his words. “You have Spike and me now, Buff.” Spike didn’t growl or look at William, not displeased with his comment.

“I know.” William couldn’t have sworn a tear form in Buffy’s eye before she blinked it away. “New family.”
Her melancholy mood lifted some, comforted with the knowledge of her family, namely the two males in the room with her. She stilled, looking pensive. “What will everyone think of me?” She looked over at Spike he drew her close to his chest, comforting her human side. “Will they… I was a Slayer?”

“Still are, love,” Spike gently pressed on his wound on her neck. “Still got that strong blood floating in your veins and arteries. Now, you’re just better than a Slayer. The demon, your demon, will learn to tap into the potential that still flows through you. Got me, got William. Don’t worry about the boys at home. They won’t bother you much.” His reassurance rang true to her ears, but she still was afraid of what her former prey would do to her. “Any action towards you will be taken care of, love. No worries about the boys.” Spike assured her weakened state would not last very long. Between the starvation at the hands of Angel, no proper fresh food, and her age, she was at a disadvantage if any older vampire wanted to assert their dominance. Spike took time to mark Buffy’s neck carefully with his teeth. His visible claim as her new Sire would protect her. Spike allowed William to bite her yesterday on her wrist, giving her the added protection of William. She still didn’t understand the dynamics of Spike and William, but it seemed that Spike was being very generous allowing another to bite what he considered as his. His Childe. His property.

“But, what about Drusilla?” Buffy’s anxiety returned. Spike’s jaw twitched at the sound of his dark princess’s name. “Won’t they think…”

“Don’t worry, Buffy, everyone knows you couldn’t have done it, you were dead.” William assured her. She looked over at Spike, his muscles still clenched.

Buffy felt Spike’s stiffened form begin to relax. “The boys didn’t like Dru too much,” he stopped, remembering the complaints he constantly received, “she made them attend tea parties with her dolls.” Spike kissed Buffy’s cheek, thankful Drusilla gave him one last message before her spirit left for the eternal beyond. “Plus, they aren’t Childes… mostly lower minions made for Drusilla to play with. Don’t think any of them are going to bother you.” Buffy sighed in relief. The death of her Sire weighed heavily on her demon. She was utterly grateful that Spike stepped in and helped her. She knew that his blood was what brought her back from the hazy place she was in. She still didn’t understand Drusilla’s mysterious dusting.

Spike let Buffy climb off his lap, excited by her eager feeding, but had no time to properly attend to it. He thought maybe William would drive and he could have his fun in the back seat with Buffy. Her pussy, a few degrees warmer than the rest of her was pure heaven to him. Her sweetened juices would run with just one look from him. Happy with his new Childe; Spike swaggered to get the remaining things from the hotel. William moved towards the driver’s seat, knowing that Spike would once again take Buffy in the back seat. Buffy headed for the backseat, knowing Spike either would join her or sit in the passenger side of the car. Spike watched his family go towards the car, anxious for them to arrive home. The three clamored back into the Desoto, on their final leg back to New York City.

a/n: So... that's part 1. I took a long break over the summer and now I am back with writing part 2. I have 2 chapters done and one on it's way.... hope you are enjoying it. I'd like to clarify... any sexual realation between william and spike will be strictly implied and not described. I am not a slash writer. Thank you for reading and reviewing