Chapter 8
A/N: Not quite a NC17 chapter, but it’s getting close. Yes, Buffy is being irresponsible and drinking again, but remember she’s in NY where she doesn’t patrol or fight many demons, so she doesn’t have to be at top form.

By midnight, everyone left the apartment except Buffy and William. The low flicker of the TV was the only thing lighting the apartment, as the couple was engaged in a heavy make-out session. Kissing and nipping and stroking, Buffy and William explored each other. William’s head was buried in Buffy’s neck, quickly sucking her soft skin into his mouth, deeply marking her as his. Buffy moaned as William’s hands found her breasts, slowly massaging them through the fabric of her shirt and bra. He smelled her arousal grow, knowing he was the reason for the writhing and panting of this woman in his arms. Her nipples hardened into pebbles, as he pinched and touched her sensitive chest. Breaking free, Buffy moaned and her breathing was rough and hard. “William…” He touched her jean clad thigh, letting his thumb graze the sensitive skin near her labia. “Oh, God!” Almost smirking like Spike, William felt a wave of manly pride as he flicked his thumb over that spot again. Buffy grabbed onto his forearm and brought it closer to her covered core, slowly moving her hips. William moved his fingers in time with her movements. He felt her pulse race against his body, as her flushed face came up to nibble on his ear. Her blood called to him, wanting him to take her, but still he resisted.

“Oh, God, William!” Her breathing turned into panting and a slick sheen appeared on her skin. Grinding down on his fingers, she felt her orgasm approach. Inhaling her sweet scent, William felt his own balls clench up with an impending orgasm, and she wasn’t even touching him in that way. Her fingers grasped at his shirt, trying to find an anchor as the storm of her orgasm overtook her. Moaning deeply, she felt the rush of warm wetness further dampening her panties. William’s hips bucked up into Buffy’s body, as he let his own satisfaction overtake him.

Long minutes later, William had cleaned himself in the bathroom, as Buffy changed clothes to go out. They decided if they stayed in the apartment much longer, they would be in trouble and end up on the bed. Each was thinking that wasn’t a bad idea. But, Buffy had run out of her favorite alcohol thirty minutes earlier and she wanted more. William came out of the bathroom and saw Buffy changing with her bedroom door slightly ajar. “Buffy?” William stepped into the tiny white room. Her twin bed sat in the corner, unmade. Barely enough room for a desk, she crammed her computer in the opposite corner. Books and notes scattered around the room as Buffy was tying her halter-top on. Refreshed with a quick swipe of the magic makeup wand, Buffy smiled and took William’s hand and led him to the local bar down the street. Walking in the cold, Buffy bundled herself up in her coat, barely noticing a slight tingle in the pit of her stomach. Casting it off as post orgasmic pleasure, she huddled closer to William.

The bar was busy, being in New York and near a college campus. Loud music radiated from the jukebox as they entered. Dozen of neighbors looked up and smiled at Buffy as she made her way to the bar. “Hey there, Buffy. The usual?” The big bartender asked as she headed towards the bar.

“You know it,” Buffy smiled and sat down facing William, “What do you want?”

The look in William’s eyes told her exactly what he wanted, “A beer’s fine.” William’s arm went around Buffy’s body, staking claim on her. He noticed the appreciative glances she got when she first walked in. He could smell the arousal still on her and concluded that she must have only changed her top. Wishing he had convinced her to stay in, William looked around the establishment. He felt a special tingling feeling he only felt when his Sire was close, he noticed them dancing in the dark. Smiling, he tipped his head in acknowledgement of Drusilla, who was looking over Spike’s shoulders as they danced. She blew him a kiss and nuzzled Spike’s throat affectionately. Grinning, William turned back to Buffy who was holding their drinks.

“Want to play pool?” William nodded in consent. Buffy grabbed his hand and headed over to the pool tables. They passed the dancing couple, as they headed for the game tables. Spike looked up from Drusilla, to see William following the Slayer to the tables. Watching carefully, looking for a sign of weakness, Spike swayed with Drusilla hanging limply in his arms. Drinking more of her beer, Buffy smiled at William. Her body was starting to feel wonderful, the sharp tingles in her abdomen gone. Buffy set her already half-drunk beer down and racked up the balls. William selected a cue stick and started to slick it up with some hand powder. She watched him as he held the stick in front of him, “William, is that your stick or are you just REALLY happy to see me?” Buffy smiled sweetly and batted her eyelashes, while William rolled his eyes. Crouching down, he broke the configuration, sinking the 9 ball. Buffy smiled and picked her own stick. She watched as William missed the next shot. Grinning, she bent over the table. Her shirt sagged, giving William a good view of her unrestrained breasts. Knowing she was throwing him off his game, she sunk two striped balls in a row. William stepped up, trying not to think about Buffy’s breasts, he watched as she twirled the stick around her fingers. Deftly, her fingers moved over the stick, turning it around like a martial arts expert might. William scratched the ball when Buffy smiled and licked her lips. Seemingly undistracted, Buffy sauntered up to the table and sunk two more of her balls, gaining a nice lead. She jumped up and down, the sight making William’s cock even harder. William came around, studying the table as Buffy started to have more fun. On her second beer already, she started to run the twirling stick around her arms and neck. She was in perfect control of the flying wooden object as it twisted and turned around her, making William woozy. Smiling, she finished sinking the rest of her balls. She called the pocket and sank the black eight ball. Smiling, Buffy drank the rest of her third drink. “I win!”

William came up to her and rested his hands on her waist, “You’re drunk.” She looked around the bar and saw most of the patrons had left.

Buffy tilted her head to the side, “So? It’s Friday and I’m out with a friend. Got no responsibilities and a lot of cash.” She dug out some bills from her front pocket to show him. “Want to play again?” She fluttered her eyes.

Spike walked up behind Buffy, as she flirted shamelessly with William. The couple was too interested in each other to see Spike approach, with Drusilla right behind him. “Did I hear something about playing a game for money?” William gasped as he looked up at Spike. Smirking, Spike wrapped his arm around Drusilla. “Might take you and your lady up on the offer, mate.”

Buffy turned around and looked directly in Spike’s eyes. Steel blue gazed back. Smiling, she flipped her hair and wrapped her arm around William, not noticing a resemblance between the two or the fact she was surrounded by vampires. “I was talking to my friend here, mate.” Buffy slurred. Barely able to stand upright, she rested her hip against William, letting him hold her up.

William held her close, “Actually, Buffy. These are…friends…Spike and Drusilla.” Drusilla giggled and swatted at imaginary objects in the air.

Buffy watched Drusilla warily and then looked back at Spike. “Oh, my bad. Want to rack them up, Spoke?”

“That’s Spike, do you good to remember it.” Spike growled as he racked up the balls. Buffy chalked the tip of her stick and lined up her shot. Spike watched her as her tongue shot out of her mouth, licking her bottom lip in concentration. He felt his arousal start. Inhaling the mixed scents, Spike smelled her earlier arousal and orgasm. Smirking, he knew she and William had engaged in sex play. He could smell him on her and her on him. The mixed scents made his libido go crazy.

Smooth as ice, she let the varnished wood slide through her fingers a couple times. “So how much you say? Fifty a game?” Spike nodded and finally picked his stick. He faced Buffy as he prepared his hands and tip for the game. Buffy looked at him with wide innocent eyes, “Wow, you do that like a pro, maybe you could teach me how to take care of a stick like yours.” She turned away and winked at William who stiffened at her comment. He visibly relaxed when he realized she was just trying to distract Spike with words, rather than actions.

“Whatever, Betty.” With his stick ready, Spike faced off with Buffy.

“That’s Buffy, moron.” Buffy looked over at Drusilla, who was twirling a couple feet away. “Mind getting the doped up girl settled? She’s kind of distracting. I’m sure you would like to lose this fair and square.” Buffy smirked. She loved talking dirty while she swindled the people who challenged her at pool. Why did guys automatically think that she couldn’t play?

“She isn’t doped up, love. Just a bit nuts. Be careful what you say about her.” Spike went back to looking at the table, waiting for his turn to sink all his balls and show up the Slayer.

“Whatever, just keep her away from me,” Buffy shook the cobwebs out of her brain. Wishing she had not drunk that third beer, she peered down at the table. “All righty. Ready to lose fifty big ones?” Spike nodded at the table and Buffy lined her shot up. Sinking two balls on the first shot, she looked up at Spike’s stunned face, “Might want to take a lesson Spike, you’d be surprised how well I can handle a stick and balls.” Buffy lined up her next shot and sunk another one. She missed the next shot. Spike strolled around the table, silently wondering if the Slayer was just putting up an act with William. She didn’t seem so good then. Spike sank his first two balls into one of the pockets Buffy already had one in, she gasped, “Spike...are those your balls in my corner pocket?" Her green eyes widened as she looked down into the pocket.

Spike shook his head. He knew what she was doing, and it wasn’t going to work. He heard Drusilla whimper and saw William walk over to her, and whisper soothing words to her. She calmed down a bit, so Spike concentrated on the table. He lined up his next shot and missed. A few more rounds of taking shots and both were becoming tired of it. It was time to end the game; both knew they couldn’t play forever, even if it was enjoyable.

Stepping around the table, Buffy quickly calculated her best shot. Her mind was no longer clouded with alcohol. Bending over to evaluate an angle on the table, Buffy felt like she was just kicked in the stomach with a railroad spike. Raising her head, she noticed Spike was looking at William and Drusilla. Deciding that he needed to pay attention to the game she bent over the table, lining up a shot. “Spike, could you come over here and help me with this?” Her fingers suggestively moved up and down the shaft of her cue stick. His eyes twinkled as he looked at her.

He came up behind her, still looking at William and Drusilla talking. He pushed his erection against her ass, grinding it in, satisfied with her gasp, “Be careful who you flirt with, pet. Little girls like you shouldn’t play with big bads like me.” For emphasis, he bucked his hips into her. He stood up and stepped away, letting her take the shot. Buffy hit the eight ball in, just as Spike walked away from the table towards Drusilla. The pain in her stomach abated a bit, letting her collect herself.

“Oh, Spike. The fairies are calling to me. Soon he’ll be here, but won’t find the wicked girl. She’ll be with us.” Spike smiled at her ramblings, not paying attention to her words.

“William, go attend to your bird, she’s a bit horny, yeah?” William stiffened and looked at Buffy. She was standing on the other side of the table, curiously looking in their direction. Her brow furrowed as if concentrating on something.

William walked over to Buffy and smile down at her. “So who won?”

Buffy looked down at the table, “I guess I did. William?” A sharp pain hit her abdomen and she almost doubled over. “I don’t feel so good. Think I am going to head home.”

William held his hand out to her, “Want me to walk you?” As soon as his hand met with her arm another pain hit her. Wincing she pulled away, she knew what the pain was about: vampires. And they were close.

“No, I… uh… I think I’ll just walk home. Stay with your friends… they are… interesting.” Buffy stepped away, her pain abating some. Her gaze shot up to William’s concerned eyes. “I uh… I need to go.” She turned towards Spike and Drusilla, “Nice meeting you, see you later.” Buffy grabbed her jacket and practically ran out of the bar, leaving the money she won. Sitting down next to Spike and Drusilla, William wondered why the sudden mood change and departure.

Outside, Buffy frantically searched for the vampire she felt. Almost in tears, she walked to her apartment with one thing on her mind… the only people in the bar was William, Spike, Drusilla, Buffy, and the bartender. Knowing the bartender was not a vampire, she had only one conclusion. The others were.

TBC
a/n: Thank you, thank you, thank you for all those helped with this chapter. Mercy & char for their great beta & editing! Nuria & Char *again, TY) for their great puns & double entendres.

Thanks for the reviews, keep them coming!