A/N==AAAAAAAAAAAH!!! DON'T HURT ME!! my computer has been extremely evil lately, and i only just got it working again so that i can post!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Buffy grimaced as Dreg tightened the ropes around her wrist. They had let her loose for about an hour to regain the feeling in her hands and feet, but had begun to tie her back up when Jinx had gotten a call that Glory was on her way up.

"Sorry about this," Dreg muttered, pulling even harder on the thick rope. "But it's only temporary."

"That's..." she winced again. "...okay."

"We're going to get you out of here," Jinx added. "As soon as Glory gets here, we're going to go through with the plan, ok?" He looked towards the door and hid next to it. "She's coming," he said in answer to their questioning looks. "I'm only getting into position."

Dreg rolled his eyes, standing up and assuming his body guard post next to Buffy's chair.

The clicking of high heels sounded louder and louder with each step that Glory took towards the door, until the doorflew open (and nearly hit Jinx), revealing Glory.

Her eyes narrowed on Buffy and she shook her curly hair out of her face. "Listen, midget, this is how this is going to..." she stopped, looking around the room and finally realizing that one of her 'devoted' henchman was missing. "Where's Jinx?" She glared at Buffy. "What the f-"

She was cut off as Jinx wrapped his arms around her and pressed a chloroform soaked cloth over her face. She let out a gasp and struggled against him, scratching his arm and face with her long, blood colored nails.

After a few minutes, she finally went limp in his bulky arms, and he tossed her unceremoniously to the floor. "Come on," he said, gesturing towards them. "We don't have a lot of time."

Dreg hurriedly untied her wrists and feet, glancing up at her. "I think it's time that you went home."

---

Spike ran his hands over the smooth picture frame that encased a signed photograph of his band.

'To my biggest fan,' was what his inscription read. 'From, Spike Giles'.

"How," he said, chucklng. "In the hell did this get here? Joyce," he called. "Where did Buffy get this?"

Joyce popped her head out of the kitchen to see what he was talking about. "Oh, that," she said, giving him a toothy grin. "Cordelia bought it for her and William."

"Where did she get it?"

"E-Bay."

Spike glanced at the pricey piece of memorabelia. "Huh."

Truth be told, Spike was being extremely calm, considering the situation he was in. But then again, if you took a close look at him you would see that his eyes were slightly glazed over and his hair was tousled.

He was either in shock, or drunk.

Or both.

The doorbell rang, startling him out of his reverie.

"Spike?" Joyce called. "Will just threw his food at the refrigerator so I need to clean it up, can you get the door?"

Spike heaved a long sigh and sauntered towards the door.. He threw it open, and was greeted by Wesley's fist.

---

The only trouble that they had run into had been Lindsey McDonald, and Jinx had quickly solved that problem with a quick blow to the head.

"Come on," Dreg said, ushering Buffy into the car. "We need to drive, and we need to drive FAST."

Buffy closed the door behind her after she climbed in, and began nervously rubbing at her raw wrists as Jinx fumbled with the keys.

Finally getting them into the ignition and starting up the car, Jinx tore out of the hotel parking lot and began the drive back to Buffy's.

Back to home.

---

"You son of a bitch!"

The cry came from two people, both having heavily British accents, though one was slightly muffled.

"You bloody bastard," Wesley spat, barely being contained by Alyson. "I knew from the day I found out that you were back, I KNEW that you were going to be NO BLOODY GOOD!" He started for Spike again, but Alyson squeezed his bicep, and he backed down slightly.

"I'm no good?" Spike asked, finally bringing his hand away from his bloodied face. "Tell me, mate, what have I done to her to be no good?"

"Everything!" he spat. "You took advantage of a nineteen year old girl! You bloody well left her alone the morning after you took her virginity, and left her with a son! She's had to raise that boy by herself for the past few YEARS, and he's grown up so far without a FATHER! Do you not realize that that's the exact same way Buffy spent HER childhood? Fatherless?"

"Wesley!' Joyce reprimanded, coming to joing the fray.

"I'm sorry, Joyce," he said. "But I cannot STAND this man! Hes the bloody bane of my step-sister's existence, and..."

He trailed off when he noticed that Spike wasn't paying attention to him, but rather looking out the door, past Wes' shoulder.

He turned around and saw a black Rolls Royce pull up, the windows tinted so dark that you couldn't see inside.

"That..." Spike said, swallowing hard. "That's Glory's car."

A car door opened and a large, burly man stepped out.

"Oh, this can't be good..."


_______________________________________________________________________________

AAAAAAAH!!!! IT'S ALMOST REUNION TIME!!! I JUST TOTALLY SPELLED THAT WRONG!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!