disclaimer: ok i know i said this before, but i type that word in on autopilot. i shouldn't be able to do that@! it's insane!!!!


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


Buffy opened her eyes blearily, and looked at her surroundings as she stretched languidly, the satin sheets caressing her naked bod---

Wait.

Naked?

Buffy sat straight up in bed, clutching the sheets to her chest. She appeared to be in a hotel room, and there was an indent the shape of a body next to her on the bed.

Yet she was completely alone.

There wasn’t any trace that she had shared this room last night, only her clothes remained.

Buffy pressed the heels of her hands against her eyelids, desperately trying to remember last night.

***

The night before.....

Buffy sat down at the table, and Spike asked her what she wanted to drink.

“What do they have?”

“They have some JD, they have wine.....” At her worried expression, he assured, “They don’t have an age restriction here. Although, most kids can’t afford this place.”

Buffy flushed with anger. ‘Kid?’ she thought. ‘Did he just call me a kid?’

“Wine. White,” she spat.

Spike raised an eyebrow at her, and said to the waiter, “Whatever the lady wants.”

1 hour and 2 wine bottles later.....

“An-And then,” Buffy slurred. “He said, “You’re a bitch! Y-You should put out for me, you prude!” Can you believe that? I mean, just ‘cuz I’m a ver-veeeer-virgin, doesn’t me-mean that-that I’m stuck up!”

“Of course not!” agreed Spike drunkenly. "I mean, I’d do ya!”

“Reaaaaaaally?” Buffy scrunched up her nose at him.

“Hell yeah!”

“Ya know,” she giggled, "I dreeeeeeamed of-of-of having...” her voice dropped conspiratorially. “....sex with you.”

“Didja now!”

“Yep!” Buffy said, popping the ‘p’.

“Well, do you wanna live out that fantasy?”

“SURE!” Buffy agreed.

The two stumbled out of the restaurant drunkenly, hand in hand, neither thinking of the consequences.



***

Buffy felt tears pricking her eyes, and she whispered, “No....”

She stood up, and walked to the desk in the corner of the room, hoping to find a note.

Nothing.

Spike Giles had taken her heart, her happiness and her virginity and walked away with them, leaving her with something shattered.

***

4 weeks later......

Buffy rested her cheek against the cool toilet seat. She breathed in and out shakily.

That was the 8th day in a row that she had thrown up in the morning, and she had a sneaking suspicion what that meant.

Buffy groped on the counter, looking for the small plastic stick that she had used earlier and stared at it, eyes wide at it’s results.

Positive.

She was pregnant.

With Spike Giles’ child.

TBC.........

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

AN----------------don’t worry, he’ll meet her late on......in their time, 4 years will have passed, but in our time, it will only be one more chapter.

REVIEW!!!! ....please?