Disclaimer: not mine, cuz joss is evil


also, i have a site!!! http://buffywilliams.bravehost.com

*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*


Four years later…


Buffy flicked through the pages of the file, then sighed and tossed it onto her desk as she walked towards it. Sitting in the rolling chair, she sighed, and looked down at her desk, wondering where she would start.


She fidgeted for a moment, then straightened the picture on her desk. Smiling back at her from the frame was her baby boy, blue eyes twinkling as she held him. He was reaching out, supposedly for his Aunt Dawn, who had taken the photo. He had a party hat propped sideways on his head, and he was smiling, showing his baby teeth. The picture had been taken on his third birthday, three months ago. She sighed, bringing her hands away from the picture and onto the file, opening it once more.


“Lets see, lets see…hmm, new Sandra Bullock movie, I’ll look into that… The Grudge...oh god…oh, no…” She let the file fall from her hands and hit the desk, the information staring up at her.


SPIKE GILES, DANA HALLIWELLL, CHRISTINA LYONS ---NEW MOVIE --SCHIZOPHRENIA.

John Thornton (Giles) is a doctor in the mental ward and a widower left alone with a six year old daughter (Lyons). One of the patients named Drusilla (Halliwell), a schizophrenic, becomes obsessed with John; breaks out of prison a stalks him. She gets jealous of the attention he pays to his daughter and kidnaps her. John goes on a frantic search for his daughter, receiving clues only in the form of notes attached to dolls



Buffy dropped her head into her hands, threading her hair through her fingers. “This…is NOT what I need right now.”


She felt someone rap her on her head, and she looked up. “Wills!” she said, depressed feelings dissipating as she greeted her best friend. “What’s up?”


“Got a new assignment…” She waved the file under Buffy’s nose. “Guess where?”


Buffy frowned, and took the file away from the red head. She opened it up, and her eyes widened. Her head snapped up and she stood. “Fresche?” she asked. “Oz’s restaurant?”


Willow nodded, a light appearing in her eyes at the thought of her fiancé. “Yep. On the 24th. Wanna come with?”


Buffy nodded. “Hell yeah!”



*~::~*



Spike sighed, leaning his head against the window. He looked out the window as they drove past a sign, marking how far they were from their destination.

He pulled his head away from the glass, and rested it on the seat. He restlessly stared out the other window for a moment, before sitting up straight and reaching up towards the sun roof button. Pressing it, he amused himself for a few minutes with the sliding of the glass. Bored once more, he let his arm drop down, and reached for the mini-fridge. Opening it, he pulled out a Pepsi, and noticed with a grimace that it had his face on it.

He still couldn’t believe that Cecily, his agent, had sold him out like that! He wanted to be a respected actor, not some kind of moron who does everything he can for publicity.

After finished the soda, he managed to sit still for about ten minutes, before reaching up to play with the sun roof, barely registering the sign he passed that read:

SUNNYDALE 3 MILES








*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*~::~*
[a/n]----I FOUND THE DAY OF THE EPISODE THAT JAMES IS IN OF 'THE MOUNTAIN'!!!!! I DON'T KNOW IF EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS THIS, BUT I GOT IT FROM TVTOME.COM

October 08, 2004
Buffy/Angel star to Guest Star

James Marsters will guest star as the father of Penn Badgley's character on The WB's The Mountain. He'll guest star in at least one episode (which will air on November 3 at 9 p.m.). His character should be named Ted Tunney and the episode he's in is 1.07 "A Piece of the Rock".

Someone out there review plez!!