As the opening notes of the song played out into her headphones, Buffy sighed and pulled them from her ears.

She really hated listening to her own music on the radio.

It wasn’t that she didn’t like the music. She loved it. It was her life. She just felt so strange listening to her own voice.

The guys were different.

Xander owned all their albums and played them all the time, bouncing around on his ‘air guitar’ because he was the drummer and didn’t know how to actually play the guitar. Oz listened to the music if it was on the radio or TV, but didn’t buy the albums. Angel’s wife Cordy owned every one of their singles, albums and posters that was ever published (Including the ones that didn’t feature Angel). And Spike? Much like Buffy, he avoided the music like the plague.

However, that was the ONLY thing the pair had in common.

They argued none-stop, hated to sing or play songs that the other had written, and never said a nice word about each other.

Their feud was more than public. More often than not, their insults were the front page of every newspaper and magazine in every store- but the other band members didn’t complain, because advertisement of any kind, meant more sales and radio time.

Of course, sometimes the arguments got a bit out of hand, especially when the band had to live in such a confined space for months at a time.

Oz, Xander and Angel were stressed enough as it was, not being able to see their significant others, but the argument’s between Spike and Buffy just became the last straw a lot of the time.

Of course Buffy felt bad. She hated to see the bags under her friend’s eyes, hear the sighs and groans as another argument started up, but Spike just pissed her off so much.

The worst argument yet, was when Spike claimed that the two were having a sordid and violent affair, just to piss her off.

The news had spiraled out of control, until people of the public started claiming to have seen the pair at orgies and various other sexual/bondage parties.

Although Buffy vehemently denied all the claims, Spike was all too happy to play along.

Appearing on talk shows became hell, every host asking about the affair. Buffy was booed and called a liar when she denied it all.

Riley, Buffy’s boyfriend at the time, couldn’t deal with it and broke up with her…so she has taken some time off and a few records where produced without her.

Spike took this as a chance to piss her off more, and so he wrote a song about their ‘affair’ which was released as a single and was number one for three weeks.


Spike, however, wasn’t the only villain. Buffy herself had started a few bad rumors, written insulting lyrics describing him, and even insulted him on stage in front of their fans.

He was mature enough to let it slip, until later on when they were out of the public eye, where he’d come up with all sorts of fun threats.


It was fair to say that their hate was mutual.


The only problem now was that they were on tour, and Buffy was horny as hell. They were on the road, so she couldn’t just go out and party, and so she was stuck with three choices.

1. She could do it herself.

2. She could fuck the fat bus driver
or
3. She could try and seduce Spike.


As hard as the task would be, number three seemed like the best option. Oz and Angel were married, and Xander was dating Faith, the lead singer of a band called Simplicity.

Spike was the only single guy in the band, and she really didn’t fancy using her own fingers again, like she had every other time she got a bit hot and bothered.

On an adult talk-show last week, the host had asked her how she relieved herself, and she’d answered simply “Well…vibrators are too loud. I wouldn’t want to wake up the guys, so it’s just me and the five little piggies…” to which the audience had roared with laughter.

She was serious, however, and so Spike really was the only option.

Plus, he only slept in the bunk above her…


The bus was nicely set up, with the driver at the front, then a small kitchenette behind him which lead through to the aisle of the bus, which was lined with bunk beds. Two on either side, with curtains that closed over to shield the sleeping band members from whoever was walking in the aisle. There was also a compartment at the very end of the bus that contained a double bed.

Xander slept above Angel on the right side, Spike slept above Buffy on the left side, and Oz usually shared the very back with his wife Willow, but she was at home heavily pregnant, so tonight he slept there on his own.

In between the very back compartment and the bunk-aisle there was a small sitting area that had a TV and cushy seats for the band to relax if driving during the day.


That was where Spike was now. Probably watching television or reading.

He intrigued her. She’d thought he was just an idiot with a guitar, but then she’d discovered that he surrounded himself with books and scripts.

Macbeth was his favorite, and he’d read it about five times already this month.


The tingling between Buffy’s legs increased slightly and she growled. Opening the curtain of her bunk, she stood up and made sure the other boys had their curtains closed before walking over to the bathroom.

On the inside of the door there was a long mirror, and she checked herself out.

Her pajamas weren’t very sexy. She had no-one to impress so she left the negligees and sexy lingerie at home. She had a lot of nice underwear, stuff that she’d been allowed to keep from photo-shoots for boy’s magazines, but she never brought any of it with her.

They had a van following them to every gig that was full of their stage-clothes. None of her outfits where ever really revealing, and that was the main reason her photo-shoots where a sell-out.

Angel’s little brother Conner had a 61x91cm poster of her in a black bikini above his bed, and never failed to remind her whenever they encountered each other.

Posing in a panty and bra set was as far as she’d go, vowing never to do a topless or nude shoot, no matter how ‘classy’ the photographer promised to make her look.

Angel’s wife Cordelia was a model, who was often found in playboy and similar magazines. Buffy had respect for Cordelia though, and had to admit that the girl looked good. Buffy was tanned, but Cordelia was naturally golden and always looked wonderful.

Buffy however, often felt that she had to really make an effort. Like now, for instance. She looked nice for someone who was going to bed, but she didn’t look at all like the seductress she was trying to be tonight.

Silently, Buffy got her make-up out from under her bunk. She didn’t carry a lot of it, just enough to stop her being snapped in the morning without any make-up when walking from the bus to the hotel or concert hall.

She quickly powdered her face, lined her eyes and applied a tiny bit of blusher to her cheeks.

She then pulled her vest-top down a little so that she was showing a bit more cleavage.

For a moment she stopped and laughed quietly at what she was about to do, before calming down again and placing her make-up bag back under the bed.

Looking in the mirror one last time, she sighed, before closing the bathroom door and walking through into the living area.


Sure enough, Spike was there, sitting on the ‘couch’ with a book in his hand and his glasses sitting on the tip of his nose.

He looked up momentarily, seeing who it was, before dropping his head to continue reading his book.

“Whatcha readin?”

Sighing heavily, but not looking up again, Spike replied “Why do you care?”

She shrugged- a pointless action, given the fact that he wasn’t looking at her.

“I’m bored.”

He stayed silent after that, and so Buffy leaned down to look at the cover of the book. He closed it quickly though, so she couldn’t see.

“Would you go away?”

Buffy pouted slightly. “No, I’m bored.”

Spike rolled his eyes, but said nothing.

“Is it Macbeth?”

Again, the lead guitarist sighed heavily. “No, it’s a collection of poems by William Wordsworth. Are you done with the Spanish inquisition now?”

This time, it was Buffy who stayed silent, causing Spike to sigh and put his book down.

“I thought you were in bed.”

She shrugged. “Well, I’m not.”

Standing up, he stretched his legs and chuckled.

“Don’t be obvious, Love.”

Usually, she would have shouted at him for calling her ‘love’ but tonight she was on a mission. She had to be nice to him.

“You…um…you look cute with your glasses on.”

She winced. That sounded stupid. She was supposed to ease into the complimenting, not just come out with something as stupid as that. He’d be suspicious.

Spike turned to her with a frown, then raised his eyebrow.

“What’s going on, Summers?”

Trying to look innocent, Buffy widened her eyes.

“Nothing. You just do. You look smart.”

With a growl, Spike removed the glasses from his face, stalked forwards and grabbed Buffy by the back of the neck, pulling her face towards his until they were inches apart.

“You better not be playing games with me, Summers.”

She could feel his breath on her mouth, see the anger in his eyes as he tried to figure her out. She only blinked though, and tried to keep her eyes blank.

“I’m not. What makes you think that?”

“The fact that you haven’t said a nice word to me since the day we met, and now you come in here with your questions and compliments.”

As far as he was concerned, she was up to something. Nothing she ever did was selfless, and so what ever she was doing, he wasn’t going to get anything good out of it.

“Well, I was lonely.”

He sneered.

“So you thought you’d come and play nice?”

Deciding that now was the time to make her move, Buffy batted her eye lashes and placed her had on his chest, running her fingers down over his thin tee and feeling his muscles ripple.

Once she reached his abdomen she flattened her hand.

“I thought that maybe you were lonely too…”

A look of sincere confusion passed across his features, before he looked down at her hand, and then back up at her face.

“Is this a joke?”

But there was no humor evident on her face as she slid her hand down to cup the twitching bulge in his jeans.

He groaned slightly when she squeezed, and she smiled.

“I guess you are lonely, huh?”

A shaky hand was raised to his own hair while he searched her eyes. This couldn’t be happening. It was against the laws of nature. She hated him.

“Where is everyone else?”

She shrugged, placing her hand at the back of his neck and tangling her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer.

“Asleep.”

She whispered it against his mouth just before their lips met.

Her kiss was soft. She tasted like bubblegum toothpaste and her hands felt like silk, dancing across his skin. He’d always thought of her as a cold hearted bitch, so discovering how soft and warm she was, was a revelation.

Slowly she stepped back, gauging his reaction.

The look in his eyes told her that he wasn’t about to reject her advances. It appeared that his books didn’t console him as much as he’d like to pretend.

She knew he jerked off. He had all sorts of magazines. FHM, Maxim, Playboy…all the guys had them, and Buffy just had to put up with that.

…but the way he was looking at her now, let her know that deep down it wasn’t enough. He was just as lonely and horny as she was…and so she couldn’t deny him a bit of comfort…she wasn’t a monster.

His steps where slow as he walked towards her, stalked her like she was prey, watching her like a hawk from under his long lashes.

Her palms were sweaty. Two minutes ago this had all been a bit surreal, but now the way his eyes were sparkling into hers as he approached made her realize how real this was.

She stayed seductive, however, and gave him a coy smile.

“You know, you never fail to surprise me, Summers.”

Nodding, Buffy bit her lip.

“I never fail to surprise myself…”

He chuckled deep in his chest, before shoving her roughly against the wall.

“You sure you wanna do this?”

The fact that he asked her came as a surprise to her. Spike, being a gentleman?!

The question was rhetorical. He was on her within seconds of asking, not giving her time to voice a protest.

This kiss was different.

This kiss was rough, harsh, needy, full of pent-up-passion…everything a kiss should be.

When setting out to seduce Spike, Buffy hadn’t realized that he was such a good kisser. A lip-god. He did everything that was expected of a grade-A kisser, from changing pressures, to nibbling on her lips.

Buffy moaned.

She felt him smile against her mouth, and for once his arrogance didn’t annoy her. She was just thankful that he had a right to be arrogant when it came to this.

…and hey, if he could make her moan just from a kiss, imagine what he could do in bed.

He growled suddenly and spun them around, knocking her feet from under her so that she fell onto the ‘sofa’.

He was on her immediately, chuckling when she arched her back to remove the book she was lying on.

“Sorry…”

Shaking her head she threw it across the room, watching him scowl before he looked back at her and she grabbed his head.

“Shut up and fuck me.”

He grinned, snaking his hand down her body as he captured her lips again.

If someone had told him two hours ago, that he was going to fuck Buffy tonight, he would have laughed in their face.

It wasn’t that he didn’t find her attractive, of course he did, he wasn’t blind…it was just that they annoyed the piss out of each other every minute of every single day, and so they weren’t exactly what you’d call ‘well matched’.

He was just glad Buffy had done the propositioning. He’d have felt guilty towards himself otherwise…like the one time he’d ever wanked over a picture of her. He’d berated himself for hours afterwards. He was supposed to hate her, and yet there he was with a magazine open and his dick in his hand.

It was even worse because he slept just above her. He’d gotten so caught up in the fantasy that he’d actually moaned her name. He spent five minutes frozen in place afterwards making sure that she was sleeping. That would have been all he needed.

…but here she was, lying under him moaning and whimpering while he kissed and licked at her neck.

With his hand he was massaging her inner thigh through her thin night clothes, and her breath hitched slightly every time he moved just a little closer to where she needed him.

When he felt her hand join his and try to move his hand closer still, he removed his hand completely and concentrated on lifting her top over her head.

He frowned when her bare breasts were revealed to him.

“No bra?”

Buffy gave him a really odd look, like he’d said the most incredulous thing, before answering “Who wears a bra to bed?”

He gave a clueless shrug, before shaking his head while she giggled at him.

When the wrinkles by her eyes smoothed out and her face turned serious again, he bent down to take her earlobe into his mouth.

Sucking on it hard, he let it drop from his mouth, trailing a line of kisses down her cheek and back to her mouth. Her lips were red from their previous kiss and he licked over them once before kissing another trail back up to her other ear.

“So tell me…” he whispered. “…how does Buffy Summers like to fuck?”

His words made her shiver and she ran her hands up his arms grabbing onto his shoulders as his lips fastened onto her neck.

“You should know…we’re having an affair, remember?”

He chuckled, backing up so he could look at her. She had a content smile on her face and her hair was spread around her head in a halo.

“My mother always told me the devil was beautiful.”

She raised a brow, wondering if that was a compliment or not.

“I’m evil?”

With a smile he lowered his head to her breast and gave it a small lick, before answering:

“You’re no saint.”

With a huff she covered her chest with her arm and tried to push him off of her.

“Neither are you!”

Seeing her reaction, Spike rolled his eyes and grabbed at her hand, pulling her arm away from her body and crawling over her until she was forced to lie back down.

“Shut your trap and just enjoy this, would you?”

After yet another huff, Buffy relented and opened up to him again, sighing and looking away as if she wasn’t having fun anymore.

With a sigh of his own, Spike leaned over and turned her face, bringing his lips to hers. She responded immediately, her bad mood completely forgotten.

She sighed and he let his tongue slip into her warm mouth, feeling her own joining in the dance.

His hand found the soft curve of her breast and he brushed across her rosy nipple gently, feeling her shiver as the bud hardened under his finger.

Buffy sighed, closing her eyes for a moment.

She squealed slightly when she felt his mouth surround the nub, suckling gently, waiting for her to react. Her hand was at the back of his neck in seconds holding him in place.

His hand that had previously entertained her other nipple, was now sneaking its way down her body. He thought she hadn’t noticed, but she had, and between her gasps and moans, she was trying so very hard to ask him to move a little faster.

He missed the first few pleas, but once he heard her, his hand began to snake its way between her legs at a faster pace.

When he lifted the waistband of her pajama bottoms, her hips raised in anticipation. Her breathing got a little harsher and her mewls and whimpers stopped.

As his hand slid slowly in to cup her mound, he felt her heat and her whimpers started again.

“Spike…”

It wasn’t a question, it was a warning. He heard the growl in her voice and when he looked up at her she had her eyes trained on him.

He looked back down to her body, enjoying the rosy tint her skin now had. He felt her fingers in his hair, pulling almost to the point of pain.

Slowly he let his finger drift along the slit of her hot centre, feeling her pull harder on his hair until he slipped inside. He felt her tight heat around him as he let another finger slip inside, her release on his hair as his fingers began to move.

She moaned, relishing the feel of someone else’s fingers inside her. Her hips moved in time with his thrusts and she closed her eyes and bit her lip.

“You didn’t answer my question.”

Her brow crinkled as she tried to work out what he’d said. Her concentration had been so focused on his hands that she didn’t realize he’d spoken.

“Question?”

With that smug chuckle, he leant down once again to her ear.

“How do you like to be fucked?”

Instead of answering him, Buffy reached down and began to pull his shirt from his jeans, moving it out of the way while she found his zipper.

“No, no, no…” he whispered “Not fucking you here.”

Removing his fingers from inside her, ignoring her protests, he stood up.

Slowly she opened her eyes and pouted.

“You can’t just stop!”

Reaching down he took her hand and pulled her to her feet. He reached behind her and picked up her top, pulling it back over her head. She gave him a look but he just placed his finger over her mouth.

“You’re bunk or mine, Love?”

She pointed to herself and then he smacked her on the ass, pushing her in the direction of the bunks.



Stan sat bored as each white line passed underneath the bus. He’d been driving for hours now, and found it tedious.

Usually the bands main singers would argue and yell…give him some entertainment, but not today. They hadn’t argued in a while.

He’d heard some sort of commotion in the back a couple of minutes earlier but there was no shouting, just shuffling around.

He saw Buffy walking down the isle to her bunk in the mirror and smiled. Instead of just climbing into her bunk like she would usually do, she just stood there awkwardly looking at him.

Frowning he looked back and she was still there, pulling on the hem of her shirt, and glancing at him, then suddenly she climbed into her bed really quickly and closed over the curtain.

Shaking his head, he looked back towards the empty road.

Minutes later, Spike came down the isle too.

“Alright, mate?”

Stan nodded. “Roads are empty. Looks like we’ll be in Philadelphia sooner than we thought.”

Spike stood and nodded, pretending that he was interested.

“You going to bed?” Stan asked, wondering why everyone was acting so weird tonight.

“Yeah, Night Stan.”

The driver watched as the platinum blonde climbed into one of the bunk beds. Doing a double-take, Stan realized that Spike had gotten into the wrong bunk.

A wide smile broke-out across his face.

It was pitch black under the bunk until Buffy reached up and found her light switch, a little bulb suddenly brightening the space and making them both blink.

“Did he see you?”

Shaking his head, Spike steadied himself on his arms. The space was so small that they were almost crushed together.

He turned his head to look at the engravings on the wood above them that held his bunk up, and when he looked back she was smiling at him coyly.

Running her fingers along his jaw, she tilted her head to the side.

“It’s weird, being this close to you. I never noticed how blue your eyes were before.”

Shifting, Spike reached down to grab the hem of her top, pulling it back over her head again.

Pulling his mouth down to hers again, Buffy wrapped her legs around him, finding a grip on his own shirt and pulling it over his head.

Their mouths separated for a moment until his shirt joined hers at the bottom of the bed.

Running her hands over his chest, Buffy sighed into his mouth.

Spike felt Buffy fingers running at his nipples and he moaned, grabbing her hand and pushing it down his chest further.

Once again her fingers reached his jeans and she quietly lowered the zipper, reaching her hand inside.

Expecting to feel the material of his underwear, she gasped when her hand met the velvety skin of his hard length, pulling her mouth from his to stare into his eyes.

“…and you criticized me for not wearing a bra…”

He was about to respond, but her grip on his cock tightened and he had to bite his lip. He closed his eyes and knew she was smiling as her hand began to gently pump his cock, stroking back and forth in a smooth rhythm.

She watched the expressions on his face as she pumped him faster and harder. His brow furrowed and his mouth opened. His breathing became harsher and in the small space she could feel his warm air brushing her skin.

Spike knew he should ask her to stop. If he didn’t this would all be over before it started, but he just couldn’t bring himself to say stop.

For so long he’d been left with only his hand for comfort, and so it was heaven to know that it was Buffy. To feel her tiny hand working him.

Her fingers were now brushing across his velvety tip, making patterns, rubbing the white beads of cum into his skin.

Suddenly his had caught her wrist and she stilled her movements, looking up at his face as he slowly opened his eyes.

“Let go, now, unless you want me to come all over your hand.”

With a small sigh, Buffy let go of him and let her head fall back onto the pillow. She felt his hands traveling up her outer-thighs as he gripped onto her pajama bottoms and began to pull them down.

Once she felt the silky material at her knees, she used to feet to kick them off, managing to not kick Spike in the process.

He was straddling her calves, and he ran his finger up her smooth leg as he crawled back up her body. Once he reached her centre, he paused.

“Such a beautiful little pussy…”

As much as his words sent a thrill down her Spike, Buffy was reaching the point of desperation. It had simply been too long since she’d had sex. Riley had never been a genius in bed, but he almost never left her unsatisfied.

He’d been completely aware that Buffy could have any man she wanted, and so he’d tried his best, always given her 110% and it paid off. She’d never even considered leaving him. She hadn’t exactly cried a river when he left, but her life had been pretty empty without him.

Music was everything to her, but she was painfully aware that music didn’t hold you at night, or make love to you, or comfort you when your pain-in-the-ass guitarist upset you. Once she let the microphone drop, the adrenaline and the warmth left her, and all she had was herself.

“Come here…”

Doing as he was asked – for once – Spike crawled up the rest of her body, leaning over her face, watching as she licked her lips and batted her eye lashes.

Slinging her leg over his hip, Buffy pulled him down to her, letting his erection brush her heated mound.

As she began to wriggle her hips and take him back in her hand to lead him to her opening, Spike once again stopped her.

“I don’t have any…”

Shaking her head and moving his hand, Buffy whispered “I’m on the pill.”

He chuckled slightly, and she gave him a sharp look.

“What the hell are you on the pill for? You’re as celibate as a bloody nun!”

Her facial expression didn’t change, but she slowly let her leg slip from his hip, more upset by his comment than either of them had intended.

He managed to look sheepish as he took hold of her leg and used his thumb to stroke her inner thigh.

“I’m sorry. That was stupid.”

Pouting slightly, Buffy nodded.

“You know, I wouldn’t be so sexless if you hadn’t made Riley leave me.”

He tried to look regretful. He really did…but that wanker had been so annoying. Always waiting offstage pretending to like the music.

“Well, if Riley was still around, this wouldn’t be half as fun for me, now, would it?”

With a cheeky grin he moved her leg back around his hip and positioned himself at her opening, wiggling his hips a little to tease her, watching her mouth open slightly as she jolted from the feeling.

It was then that he really looked at her. Really saw her. Flushed skin, rosy lips. Beyond the beauty that he saw in magazines and on their album covers. No-one would ever really see her beauty.

Something about the way she looked, lying underneath him, giving herself to him.

No-one would ever see this side of her. Maybe her farm boy had, and a few others before that…but they were just a select few. She had admirers all over the world and they would never ever get to see how truly beautiful she really was…

…and as he pushed into her, feeling her wet, warmth swallow him slowly, he felt a swell of masculine pride.

Buffy relaxed. He’d been looking at her oddly, as if he meant to say something. He seemed slightly amazed, but whatever it was, he was reluctant to share. For a second she’d felt alone all over again, until he’d began to push inside her.

He was wide. Before, he hadn’t seemed like anything special, but she’d been empty for so long that it was almost painful to let him inside. Almost…but nothing could over-do the joy she felt at being filled again.

When Buffy opened her eyes, she saw that he was finding this just as fun as she was. His teeth were bared

“Oh fuck…” He squeezed his eyes shut for a moment, frozen. With a wicked smile she clenched her muscles, and he ground his jaw. “Stop that…”

Pulling his head down to her, Buffy kissed him again, running her hands down his back as she did so, and using her legs to move his hips.

He’d obviously regained his control, because he began to move with her, pulling almost all the way out and the thrusting quickly back in.

In the haze of their minds, they ignored the creaking of the wood underneath them, their sleeping band-mates just meters away, and the nosey bus-driver who was currently laughing to himself up-front.

All that mattered was reaching that ultimate high-point.

Spike was so lost in the feel of her, the smell of her, and the sound of her labored breathing. He fastened his mouth over hers, pushing his tongue inside her mouth and feeling her sucking on it gently.

She still mewled even as they kissed, her nails raking down his back as she hung onto him by her legs, using them as leverage to compete with everything he was giving her.

As they neared, their movements quickened, because almost erratic, and Buffy through her head back, breaking their kiss, as she felt his hand slide between their bodies.

“Oh yes…right…there…”

It was the final push, and as she tumbled over the edge her muscles clenched around him in a grip that almost hurt, sending him over with her.

He held her as her body shook, emptying his seed inside her as she milked him for all he had.

His fingers still circled her clit slowly, gently, drawing out her orgasm until she began to spasm slightly.

Her whole body was tense and she had frozen, her nails in his back and her legs around his waist.

Suddenly she went limp, stroking her nail marks gently as he kissed and licked at the sides of her neck.

“You okay?”

He pulled back, stroking her wet hair out of her face.

“Oh god…I’m wonderful.”

He smiled, leaning down and kissing her once hard, before he pulled out of her and rolled them onto the side.

He was silent for a moment, contemplating everything.


“I’ve never had hate-sex before…”

Panting heavily, Buffy rolled her eyes and looked up at him.

“This wasn’t hate-sex…I was just horny.”

She felt a vibration through his chest as he laughed, and watched his eyes dance. She’d never taken the time to watch his eyes before…and if she had, she’d have only seen hate in them.

“So, do you mind if I call you an uptight asshole on stage tomorrow night?”

Spike chuckled, shaking his head at her with a grin.

“Sure, but you’ll have to make up for it later on….”

She gave a honey-sweet giggle that he’d never heard before, and it made his smile widen.

“…and of course, I’ll be calling you a rancid whore with no talent.”

Another giggle and she dropped her head to his sweaty chest, sighing with content and closing her eyes.

“You know, the guys will talk if they see us together in the morning.” She muttered, yawning.

Looking down at her, and running his fingers through her golden hair, Spike smiled.

“Let them talk…”



The End


A/N: Hope you liked it...review it...it only takes a moment, and it makes me EXTREMELY happy.