~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Wanna see the pretty picture I made for this? Here's the link:: http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/hellmouth/images/pmjnewyear.jpg


CHAPTER 28: Celebration (part 1)



The door opened slowly, revealing Giles, and a few steps behind him, Spike. Buffy twisted her hands nervously in front of her, suddenly feeling shy. Now that a third person was involved in this, it felt like the whole thing was more real and it made her nervous. Like her secret relationship was now public, even if the public consisted of only one person. Well, not just nervous. Nervous, excited and happy. It felt more official. Now, everything depended on Spike’s reaction. She already knew how he felt about her risking her job for him. The fact that he never answered her emails made her worried that maybe he decided to end it with her. That was something she wasn’t willing to face but the risk of this happening was very real and she was conscious of it. Hence the nervousness that had gripped her by the throat and wouldn’t let go.

She watched from beneath her lashes as Giles unlocked Spike’s handcuffs. The way he shifted his weight restlessly from one foot to the other betrayed the fact that the man she loved was just as uncertain as she was about what was happening. He shot Giles a surprised look when the guard reached for the restraints, clearly not expecting Giles to trust him enough to do such a thing

“Don’t thank me. You’re obviously too bloody clumsy to be trusted with those around your wrists. God only knows where you’ll get them caught this time if I leave them on.” The older man grumbled good-naturedly.

He turned briefly toward Buffy. “I’ll be back soon after midnight. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure no one interrupts. But to be safe, lock the door.”

Buffy nodded numbly, her eyes never leaving Spike. She was desperately trying to figure out what was going on behind those crystal blue eyes of his, but couldn’t decrypt the swirl of emotions she could see in them.

Over the past couple of days, she had missed him more than she thought possible. And during the hours since Giles had called, her wild imagination hadn’t stop creating all kinds of scenarios of romantic reunions. But none involved them standing frozen, a few feet apart, in awkward silence. No. Most of her reunion scenes had them running in slow motion toward each other with a sappy love song playing in the background, their arms wrapping tightly around the other, their lips connecting in a passionate kiss and declarations of love being exchanged. Instead, Spike was silently looking down at his now bare wrists and she couldn’t find a thing to say to break the thick ice forming between them.

Giles opened the door to make his way out. Door knob in hand, he turned momentarily to look at the two young lovers. He frowned at the awkward scene and wanted to dryly comment on the fact that they didn’t have the entire night in front of them, but decided against it and discretely exited the office.

Both their eyes glanced briefly toward the door as it closed, but the relief the distraction brought was short lived when they realized they were now alone. Someone had to say something or do something. In his mind, Spike was telling Buffy everything he needed her to know. How much he loved her, how worried he’d been, how he missed her… But for some reason, none of the words crossed his lips. He wanted nothing more than to run to her and pull her into his arms, but couldn’t move. He decided instead to wait for her to talk first, but she was obviously waiting for the same thing. So neither of them said a thing.

Still unable to bring herself to speak, Buffy busied herself by smoothing down nonexistent wrinkles on her red dress. This prompted Spike to finally open his mouth.

“You look fantastic.” He said, his voice booming in the silence of the room despite the fact that he had merely whispered the words.

Buffy blushed and chuckled, the sound almost alien to her ears. She couldn’t recognize her own voice when she answered. “This old thing? What can I say… I wanted to look my Sunday best.”

There was a pause, but they both decided to not let it drag in case the nervous silence would start again and neither of them would find the strength to end it this time.

“Buffy” “Spike”

They spoke at the same time, and stopped, both smiling at how silly they were being.

“Why don’t you go first, pet?” He said quietly.

She took a deep breath and finally looked him in the eyes. “I brought a bunch of stuff.”

She tilted her head toward the coffee table to illustrate what she meant. Spike looked and saw a bottle of champagne and some food on the table.

“… had a whole fun couple of hours planned. But… maybe we should talk first before I make a fool of myself by assuming we‘re good. I’m not sure what’s going on since you haven’t talked to me or answered my emails in a week, so if you’re trying to tell me something--if you want to break up with me…”

“W--what?! Brea… Bloody Hell! Why would I want to break up with you?!” His eyes were wide with shock and he was slowly shaking his head, clearly not understanding how she could come up with such a ridiculous idea.

Buffy hated to sound so insecure, but she couldn’t help it. She really had been worried about his silence, and the weirdness between them since he’d walked into the office had only reaffirmed her fears. She crossed her arms defensively over her chest. “I haven’t heard from you, you haven’t called, you haven’t even answered my emails. Can’t blame a girl for jumping to conclusions.”

Spike’s expression went from shocked to somewhat angry. “I didn’t try to contact you because I didn’t want to put you in anymore trouble than you already were! How could you think that I didn’t want to see you anymore? After all the bloody mess we’ve been through? I told you I love you. That’s not something I say lightly, Buffy.”

He ran his fingers through his hair in agitation, messing up the neatly slicked back bleached locks. When he looked back up and saw the unshed tears in her hazel eyes, he instantly calmed down.

“I’m sorry, pet, but I’ve been worried sick and trying to do the right soddin’ thing by staying away from you and turns out it only added to your pain. I’m a right wanker. I don’t mean to be, you know. It’s just that I don’t always think things through.”

“It’s OK. I don’t exactly have the reputation for being a thinker myself. But, I didn’t hear from you after we got caught, I thought that either you were mad at me for being such a bitch last time, or you decided that it wasn’t worth the risk to be together. I thought you had decided to make the decision for me.”

“Luv… I’m not gonna lie to you. A part of me does think that it’d be best for you to stop seeing me. But, you know how they say that love is selfless. Well, that’s rubbish. I’m selfish and the idea of parting from you is too painful to even consider. I can’t lose you and I’ll be with you for as long as you let me.”

Before he knew what was happening, he had an armful of Buffy. Her lips found his and she poured all of her pent up emotions into the kiss. He could feel the relief, love, and the fear that wasn’t completely extinguished yet, in the way her tongue explored his mouth and her soft lips crushed his. She pulled away from him, tears streaming down her beautiful face.

“I’m sorry I’m such an idiot, but I was so scared I was going to lose you.”

“Never.”

He lifted her off the floor and she eagerly wrapped her legs around his lean hips to support herself while he walked her to the desk. Spike carefully put her down on it, keeping his arms wrapped tightly around her and his lips never leaving the velvety skin of her face. He kissed every inch of it, her forehead, her eyelids, the tip of her nose, her round cheeks, finishing with her mouth. But he was not nearly done, he was just started. His hands undid the strap that held her halter dress together, and the red silk fell around her waist, forgotten as soon as the satiny curves of her perky breasts were exposed to his starving eyes. He caressed the black satin of the low cut, strapless bra covering her breasts with the palm of his hand.

“That’s really sexy, luv. Too bad it’s gonna have to come off.” He whispered before unclasping the garment and throwing it over his shoulder with a satisfied smirk.

He couldn’t believe just how stunning she looked wearing almost nothing but the necklace he gave her, the rubies and diamonds shimmering against her golden skin. How she could have thought he’d be able to live without her was beyond him. He’d never let go of this goddess unless he was forced to, that’s for bloody damn sure. And even then, they’d have to drag him away kicking and screaming.

Buffy spread her legs wider to welcome him in the cradle of her warm thighs. She felt at home in his arms. For the first time in days, she felt like the burden of her worries had been lifted from her shoulders. She felt light headed and almost giddy with euphoria. Her man was back where he belonged and she wasn’t about to let him go. She’d meant it when she’d told Giles that she wouldn’t stop seeing Spike no matter what. And looking at him now, she knew he was worth the trouble. And not just because of how incredibly gorgeous he was and how she could lose herself in the ocean blue of his eyes; but because of the way he loved her. She could see it on his face, feel it in each and every one of his tender kisses. His heart was beautiful and it was all for her. She’d take care of it as if it was the most precious thing in the world, no matter the risks.

She watched the top of his blond head as he suckled on her puckered nipple and reclined back on her elbows to give him better access. She loved this. Not only because it sent tingles throughout her body and warmed her lower belly in anticipation, but also because of how erotic the sight was. He was sucking on her breast as if his life depended on it or it could give him the answers to the mysteries of life. His hands were roaming mindlessly over her flesh, trying to touch every inch of her at once. It made her arousal escalate to the point of near madness.

She pulled him back up so she could unbutton his shirt, needing the feel of his warm skin and hard muscles under her palms. Once she accomplished her task, Buffy put her arms around his neck to help lift herself off the desk. He pulled both the dress and her thong off of her and dropped them on the floor.

They met in a frantic tangle of limbs, his raging hard-on pressing intimately against her over sensitive sex. She whimpered in need and made it obvious she wasn’t all that interesting in dragging things on when she reached down to guide his rock hard shaft to her opening.

“Now, Spike. Please. William, I love you.”

“I love you too, Buffy. So much.”

He grunted in overwhelming pleasure when he was finally sheathed inside her, relishing the feel of her tight hot flesh surrounding him. This felt like heaven to both of them after missing each other so much. Especially now that his hands were free to do as they pleased. He held her face between his hands and kissed her softly on the lips before starting to move in a torturously slow rhythm within her.

The only thing that could be heard in the office were Buffy’s soft sighs and moans, and Spike’s grunts and whisper of passionate words. He braced himself on the desk with one hand on each side of her, and quickened his pace, bringing her to the edge, then slowing down again.

Buffy’s thoughts were all over the place, and full of contradiction. One second, she was begging for her release; the next, asking him to never stop. Spike’s cock filling her was the most amazing sensation she had ever experienced and she wrapped her legs firmly around his waist, trying to hold him to her, not willing to let him escape her warmth. But no matter how hard she tried, he kept pulling out, thankfully only to push back in a second later. That moment in between each thrust was torture to her. She hated the feeling of him leaving her and how empty she was when he wasn’t buried snuggly inside her pussy.

But no matter how much they wanted this to last forever, their bodies refused to listen, the pleasure too great for them to hold back the moment of their climax much longer.

The numbness spreading in Buffy’s limbs made it impossible for her to hold herself up any long so she lay down on the desk. Spike followed her, resting his chest against hers, loving the feel of her round breasts pressed against him. He hid his face in the crook of her neck and closed his eyes, inhaling the smell of her. She could feel how tensed his body was and knew what he needed.

“Let it go, baby. Don’t hold back.” Her hand reached up to caress his hair lovingly. “Come for me.”

She grabbed his firm ass cheeks in encouragement and that’s all he needed. Spike let go of his control and started thrusting hard and fast into her, his ass clenching with the effort. Buffy lifted her hips off the desk to meet his every thrust. She raised her arms above her head, not caring that she knocked a few papers and pens off the desk. With every deep push of his engorged shaft into her, Spike’s pelvis rubbed against her over sensitive clit and that was all she needed. Buffy bit on her hand to muffle the shout of his name as she came harder than she ever did before. The clenching of her inner walls around his cock pushed Spike over the edge. They kept their eyes open and locked with each others as they rode wave after wave of the intense pleasure.

Spent, Spike lay down on top of her, careful not to crush her under his weight, and captured her lips in a tender kiss.

“You’re bloody amazing, Buffy. Did I ever tell you what an amazing woman you are? Doesn’t matter if I did though, I think it needs to be said again and again.”

She smiled lazily and stretched like a contented kitten beneath him. “You’re the one who makes me amazing. Without you, I was nothing but a shell.” She reached out and caressed his cheek. “You’re perfect, you know that?”

He chuckled. “No I’m not.”

“Yes you are. You’re perfect for me. And I love you.”

(end of part 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~