~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hum... yeah, I know. I did promise this update BEFORE my vacation. And I did finish it on time, but my beta couldn't edit it before I left. Long story short, I tried updating from the hotel's internet station, but it wouldn't let me open the file. Anyway, here it is and I hope you'll enjoy it. Lots of sexiness :) And now, with the shameless self-promotion. If like me, you're suffering from winter blues, you might enjoy my new fic Aloha my love. Lots of sun, romance and beach fun for our two favorite blondes. OK, not so much with the sun for Spike cause that wouldn't end well, but you get what I'm saying. If you've read the first chapter on my site a while ago, you might want to read it again. I changed it a bit. All right, I let you read now. Enjoy, and review!



Chapter 31: Cyber virgin



Spike put the paint buckets down and rolled up his sleeves. Gunn was still pouting so he tried ignoring him. The wanker hadn't stopped bitching for the past twenty four hours about being treated like everybody else. Spike hadn't expected anything when he'd jumped to Buffy's help and wasn't surprised at all that he'd have to go through all the punishments just like everybody else. He knew Buffy couldn't risk having someone question her actions by giving him special treatment. But when she had described what everybody would have to do and what the new rules were going to be over the next month, Gunn had just assumed that it didn't apply to them because they had helped her. So when he'd learned that just like everybody else, he'd be allowed only one visit a week, one phone call a week and one hour of free time a day, not to mention all the chores she had planned for them, he hadn't been too thrilled. He still wasn't.


"Damn! You'd think they'd give us the 'warden saviors treatment'. Maybe some fried chicken and a beer. But noooo. Instead, were stuck here painting the fucking fence like everybody else, with half the guys giving us murderous looks. That's not the kind of gratefulness I was expecting."

Losing patience, Spike smacked Gunn behind the head with a paint brush. 'Would you shut your bloody gob about this? We helped because it was the right soddin' thing to do. Not because we were expecting some kind of special treatment."

"Maybe that's why you did it, you being all British and gentlemanly. But I did it because you were about to get your face broken... And because she's kinda hot and I don't like seeing hot chicks being slapped around by a little bitch like Parker." Gunn knelt down to open the bucket. "But I was at least hoping we'd get to watch and laugh while everybody else did the chores."

"News flash, mate. You don't always get rewarded for doing something good. Besides, we're already in enough trouble as it is. In case you haven't noticed yet, everybody here, except the two geeks of doom, want to kick our arses for helping the bloody warden. Miss Summers probably knew that if she'd do us any favours, it'd be like signing our death sentence. Now shut up and paint."

Gunn started dipping his brush in the paint, but stopped when he saw what Spike was doing. The blonde man was busy lighting up a cigarette, leaning casually against the wall.

"What do you think you're doing?" Charles shouted indignantly. "You think I'm gonna paint while you're just standing there doing nothing?"

"Not doing nothing, mate. I'm watching to make sure you don't miss a spot. Being bloody helpful, is what I am."

Gunn threw a brush at him and Spike ducked just in time to avoid it, chuckling as he did.

"No bleedin' sense of humor." He bent down to pick up the brush and started working.

------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy sat at her desk at home, working on some paper work. She had left the computer on all day, not wanting to miss Spike if he got online. Thanks to her own stupid rules, he only had an hour of free time a day, and that for the next three weeks. And hour of free time, an hour of yard time, and meals. The rest of the prisoners' time would be used for the various chores her evil brain came up with. She was almost surprised Spike hadn't been pissed at her for making his own personal Hell even more Hellish. To be honest, when she had decided that the most effective way to make sure prisoners understood that riots would not be tolerated would be to punish everyone instead of just the instigators, she'd had a moment of hesitation when the thought of Spike crossed her mind. But she had gone against the impulse to be lenient on Spike's account; she couldn't not do her job because she was in love with one prisoner. That kind of attitude would only lead to badness. So that day, while speaking to the convicts, she had carefully avoided Spike's gaze, afraid that looking at him would make her resolve crumble. She had gone through with the punishment... which led to her current state of pouting. Yes, Buffy Summers, warden extraordinaire, was pouting like an upset little girl.

She wanted to hear Spike's voice but couldn't. They had agreed that he would keep his weekly phone calls for emergencies, or for the end of the week. Today being Monday night, the 'end of the week' thing couldn't be used. And there were no emergencies so to speak...

**I miss him, damn it. Doesn't that count as an emergency?** She thought in a way that even she found childish.

She knew she sounded like a spoiled brat, but she couldn't help herself. She just wanted to hear the sound of his voice. Instead, she was stuck waiting for him to instant message her, or email her. And that was if he'd even get online, which was a big 'if'. The prison only had ten computers for everybody's use. They could all be taken... or he could be busy doing something else, or he could...

Groaning in frustration, Buffy pushed aside the file she had been working on and put her head in her hands. It was almost 9 p.m. If he wasn't online by now, that meant he wouldn't be at all.

As if on cue, the MSN window popped up. Buffy's frown vanished in an instant, replaced by a brilliant smile.

[Bloody_poet] Hello Cutie

[Anne_pet] Hey Sexy. Been waiting for you all day :::pouts::: Missed you

[Bloody_poet] Sorry luv. Don't like to keep my girl waiting. But I have been waiting for the soddin' computer for hours. I put my name on the waiting list, but even the geek in charge of the room—who just happens to be my number one fan—couldn't get me in faster.

[Anne_pet] It's OK. You're here now. Wait. You have a fan? :D lol

[Bloody_poet] 's not bloody funny. The kid is a soddin' nuisance and I have to put up with him every time I want to email you.

[Anne_pet] Awww. Poor baby. The things you wouldn't do for me. Is it that little blonde guy who's into comic books and Sci-Fi stuff? The only time I talked to him, he compared me to some female super hero and went on and on about X-Men. He said something like "You are deceptively tiny and girlie, and yet, you hold the power to bestow unspeakable pain upon men. I can see you as a sexy comic book heroine."

[Bloody_poet] You'd need a costume. Would you consider leather?

[Anne_pet] In your dreams. Anyway, was that the guy you were talking about?

[Bloody_poet] That would be Andrew, yeah.

[Anne_pet] Geez, now I really do feel sorry for you. Do annoying people follow you everywhere you go? First your cellmate, now the comic book rat... Want me to send him somewhere else? Cafeteria duty maybe?

[Bloody_poet] No, don't worry about it. That'd be too cruel. The computer room is his sanctuary. Take him away from it would be like taking me away from my library.

[Anne_pet] All right then. Can't say I didn't offer. I just don't like my man to suffer.

Buffy reclined in her chair, making herself more comfortable. She rested her bare legs sideways on the desk and put the keyboard in her lap. Spike had an hour, and she intended to greedily use every second of his free time to talk to him.

[Bloody_poet] Where are you right now, pet? Just want a visual...

[Anne_pet] In what I call my office away from the office. It's my computer room.

[Bloody_poet] Bit more specific? Give me details; I just want to imagine I'm there with you.

[Anne_pet] Hum, details? OK, let's see... The walls are a dark shade of purple. On my right, there is a large window that takes almost the entire wall and gives me a view on the backyard. It has chiffon curtains same color as the walls but lighter, with gold embroidery. There's also a large painting in a tarnished gold frame on the wall behind me. It's of the ocean right after sunset when the sky is still reddish, with dark blue and some mauve. Very beautiful. Then, of course, you have my desk with my computer and all the gadgets that come with it... printer and all that stuff. It's covered with bills, envelopes, papers... you know me lol. And last, but not least... the piece of furniture that makes my designer friend, Cordelia, fall on her knees and beg me to get rid of it every time she sees it: an old, ratty, grey padded office chair that I stole from my mom when I left home. That thing must be at least a 100 years old, but it's comfy and I like it even if it doesn't go with the decor. Was that detailed enough for you?

[Bloody_poet] Yeah sweets, it was. Almost feels like I'm there. But you forgot a detail.

[Anne_pet] Huh? I did?

[Bloody_poet] What are you wearing?

Buffy blushed, suddenly realizing where he was going with this. But she wasn't against trying something new. Plus, she felt like her hormones had been doing the crazy dance of horniness lately... probably from being Spike-deprived. Maybe this would help.

[Anne_pet] Snow suit? Very ugly one too. Brown.

[Bloody_poet] L You're no fun, pet.

[Anne_pet] And you have a very depraved mind, Mr. Pervert. For your information, I'm... :::blushes:::

[Bloody_poet] You're what luv? You know you can tell me anything.

[Anne_pet] I'm a—cyber virgin.

[Bloody_poet] lol

[Anne_pet] (offended) Are you laughing at me?

[Bloody_poet] And so I repeat: What are you wearing?

[Anne_pet] I might be a cyber virgin, but even I know that's not very original.

[Bloody_poet] It's a classic. Come on, baby. I'd very much like to be your cyber first... and only. I'll be all gentle like, and I promise to make it good for you. So. What are you wearing?

[Anne_pet] Not much actually. Just took a bath. I have my baby blue satin robe on and nothing else. It barely covers my thighs. My hair is still wet and... I smell like vanilla and cinnamon.

There was a long pause before Spike answered and she was starting to worry that he might have lost the connection. Finally, she saw "Bloody_poet is typing" and she waited for his reply.

[Bloody_poet] You sure you've never done this before, you little minx? You nearly made me come in my pants. I wish I'd have some privacy. Suggestion to the warden: invest in some sound proof booths in computer room for cyber sex.

[Anne_pet] I'm sure the warden would have a hard time justifying that expense. Private booths so prisoners can play with themselves while on the internet. I don't see that going over well with everybody. But seriously... I don't want to torture you. Maybe we should stop...

[Bloody_poet] It's sweet torture, kitten. Plus, it'll give me something to fantasize about tonight.

[Anne_pet] Spike?

[Bloody_poet] Yeah Goldilocks?

[Anne_pet] I miss you.

[Bloody_poet] I miss you too. You have no idea how much I bloody miss you. Every second of the day.

[Anne_pet] Uh huh. What about the seconds of the night? You don't miss me then?

[Bloody_poet] Of course not, you silly bint... I spend every night with you. Every night, I hold you in my arms... In my dreams.

[Anne_pet] Good answer J

[Bloody_poet] The things I would do to you if I was with you right now, you have no idea.

[Anne_pet] Please—tell me.

[Bloody_poet] I'd walk into the room and seeing you there, sitting in your ratty old chair and looking so shaggable in nothing but your satin robe, I'd walk right up to you and...

[Anne_pet] You'd walk up to me and what?

[Bloody_poet] Thought you didn't want to do this pet?

[Anne_pet] Changed my mind. What would you do?

[Bloody_poet] I'd kneel in front of you... between your luscious thighs. I'd put my hands on your hips, over the warm satin of your robe, and slowly caress my way up your body all the way to your breasts. I'd spend some time enjoying the feel of the warm slippery fabric gliding under my fingers. Why don't you do it for me, pet? Tonight, your hands will be my hands.

Buffy crossed her arms in front of her, putting one hand on each side of her hips, and slowly trailed them upwards, pretending it was Spike touching her. She closed her eyes and shivered when she reached her breasts, cupping the soft mounds in her hands through the satin. Reaching the keyboard with one already shaking hand, she quickly typed.

[Anne_pet] Still wish it were your hands, but don't stop. Keep talking to me.

[Bloody_poet] Are you touching yourself, luv?

[Anne_pet] Yes.

[Bloody_poet] Good girl. Now, I'd play with your nipples until they'd form hard little peaks underneath the blue satin. I'd suck one into my mouth, wetting the fabric, then I'd blow on it to cool the wetness against your sensitive skin.

Buffy tweaked and pinched her own nipples until they were hard, letting out soft moans of pleasure that he couldn't hear. She was completely caught in the fantasy. She suddenly realized that Spike couldn't hear her and worried that he'd think she was bored and too nice to say it. For all he knew, she could have been filling her nails.

[Anne_pet] Huh... Spike? Am I supposed to write 'moan' or something? Cause I'm all with the moaning here. Just feels kinda weird that you don't know what you do to me. L

[Bloody_poet] Bloody hell, Buffy, you're so adorable and sexy. You drive me wild, woman. I love you.

[Anne_pet] MOAN :D

[Bloody_poet] lol

[Anne_pet] l love you too

[Bloody_poet] Put your hand between your legs... over the robe. That's what I would do if I were with you. I'd trail my fingers ever so lightly over your sex, rubbing your clit slowly with the satin and watching it get a darker shade of blue with your wetness. Are you doing it, luv?

[Anne_pet] God yes

[Bloody_poet] I'd push the robe apart to reveal your sweet little pussy to me and I'd lick it from bottom to top then give your hard little clit a quick suck. You taste so good. Are you wet, Buffy?

[Anne_pet] Always when I think of you baby

[Bloody_poet] And I get so painfully hard thinking of you, beautiful. I wish I could do something about it now. I'm going to have to wait until I'm in my cot, under the blanket, imagining your golden skin against mine, your naked body moving on top of mine... sitting on me with my cock buried inside your quim as deep as it can go.

Buffy almost came at his words. She typed with unsteady fingers.

[Anne_pet] Spike—I'm so close baby. Please.

[Bloody_poet] You're right; enough playing around. I love eating your pussy, but I'm too hard right now. Need to be inside of you. I get up and lift you up in my arms so I can take your place in the chair and have you straddling my thighs. I untie the sash of your robe and slide it along your arms until it rests at your elbows, the shiny blue fabric hanging loosely on either side of you. You're so beautiful, naked in my lap with your golden hair sprawled on your shoulders...

[Anne_pet] I unzip your pants and take your beautiful cock out. I love your cock. Did I ever tell you that? I love the way it fits so perfectly inside of me. How it stretches me and reaches so deep. I need it now. I stroke it a few times in my hand. God I love the way it feels. Your skin is so soft, baby.

[Bloody_poet] Love it when you take control like that luv. So sexy. You're by far the sexiest woman I've ever met. Put it in, kitten. I want to feel you around me—surrounding me.

[Anne_pet] I slide the head over my slit back and forth, getting it slick with my juices. I'm so wet for you, Spike. I rub it over my clit. Damn, I'm not gonna last long, honey. I'm already so close... feels like I'm gonna explode if I don't have you now. I position you at my opening and slam down on your cock, taking you all in. Fuck, you feel so amazing.

[Bloody_poet] That's it, kitten. Fuck yourself with your fingers. Come for me... for both of us.

Buffy didn't have to be told twice. She inserted another finger and pushed as deep as she could go, doing her best to pretend it was the man she loved inside of her even though three fingers were no nearly enough to match the way Spike filed her.

[Bloody_poet] Try to imagine it's me going wild beneath you, lifting my hips to meet you half way, our bodies slamming against one another so hard it almost hurt. It's my cock filling you up. Me. Tell me it's only me, kitten. I need to hear it.

[Anne_pet] Only you. Always. It's never been anybody else.

Her body was craving release. Her hips lifted off the chair rhythmically to meet the thrusts of her fingers, trying to take in as much as she possibly could. The orgasm washed over her with a suddenly that left her wide eyed and gasping for breath.

[Bloody_poet] You still with me, luv? Are you OK?

[Anne_pet] Better than OK :::blushes:::

[Bloody_poet] Should I conclude that you achieved 'little death' then?

[Anne_pet] Thanks to you and your magic words, I did. But I must say the death was more little than it would have been if you were with me.

[Bloody_poet] I bloody well hope so!

[Anne_pet] Don't worry. Nothing can compare to having you in the flesh. No amount of fantasizing, cyber sex, phone sex, sexy email, could replace you. You're irreplaceable, baby and you know it.

[Bloody_poet] Sorry to say that, but I have to leave, Goldilocks. My hour is over. And also, I'm risking a case of blue balls here if I don't do something about it soon.

[Anne_pet] I promise to kiss it better next time I see you.

[Bloody_poet] Promise?

[Anne_pet] Absolutely

[Bloody_poet] All right, then. Sweet dreams, kitten.

[Anne_pet] Good night, Spike. Love you

[Bloody_poet] Love you

[Bloody_poet is not currently signed in]

Buffy sighed and stood up on still wobbly legs. "Oh well. I guess that means it's time for my cold shower."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spike sidestepped Andrew swiftly and hurried out of the computer room.

"Bye, Spike! See you tomorrow, right? Same Bat place, same Bat time?"

Spike couldn't help but stop and turn to throw Andrew an incredulous look. He shook his head in amazement at how strange that boy was, and finally left. The lights were flashing anyway, which meant it was time for all good prisoners to be tucked into their beds.

Under the instructions of the guards, the guys were now making their way to the holding cells area. Spike noticed Gunn walking ahead of him and hurried to catch up to his friend. Both their cells were in the same section so they started walking together, Gunn uncharacteristically silent.

"What's the matter with you? Bad mood, mate?"

"''m fine." The taller man grumbled, belying his words. "I mean, why would I be in a bad mood? My friend's been ditching me for a computer almost every night for a week. Really, I have every reason in the world to be happy. Everything's just fucking fine. What is it anyway? You having some kind of internet romance with one of those chicks who think it's just so 'Bonnie and Clyde' to date a prisoner?"

"Look, Charles, I know you're annoyed and all that rot, but I can't talk about it."

"Yeah. There's been an awful lot of shit you can't talk about lately. I thought I was your friend, man."

Spike stopped walking and grabbed Charles by the sleeve to force him to stop and face him. He placed his hand on the black guy's shoulder and looked him in the eyes. "You ARE my friend. You bloody well know that. And it's not just because we're stuck in here together and I have no other options but to be friends with you. You'd be my mate even if we were out there. But I wouldn't even be able to tell my confessor if I had one. You'd be the first person I'd be talking to if I could. Can you understand that?"

'"Is it illegal?"

Spike sighed. "No. But it could hurt someone real bad if the word gets out. So please trust me and don't ask questions I can't answer, all right?"

"All right. Sorry dude. I've just had a bad day. I'll leave you and your little secret alone."

"And I'll try spending more time with you."

"Good."

They started walking again, but not for long. They had to stop again when they noticed three guys walking towards them, with their intents written plainly across their faces. Spike didn't have to look to the sides to know that there were other guys cutting off any possible escape path.

"Huh, Spike? I think we have a problem." Gunn said between clenched teeth.

"Oh you think?" Spike bit out sarcastically, eyes focused on the potential threat. "Thanks for pointing that out, mate, but I've noticed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~