Title: Dreams and Secret Passions


Author: Magan and Patty Anne



Disclaimer: Joss is the brilliant one that invented these characters.


Summary: What would happen if Buffy and Spike shared the same dream from the episode Out of My Mind.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



It had been a week since their secret rendezvous and Buffy couldn’t stop thinking about it. He was in her system. She craved him like Spike craved blood. Simply put, she wanted him badly, again and again. About the only time she got up, was to go to the bathroom, eat, and come right back to the dorm. She hadn’t even slayed this week, and everyone was starting to get worried.



Buffy hadn’t told anyone about her night with Spike, and wanted to keep it that way, but Willow, she had other ideas.



“Buffy, come on, tell me what’s on your mind,” Willow pleaded. “I know something happened.” It must have to do with Spike, ‘cause you called his name out in your sleep. Willow held back a giggle. “You’ve been off in your own little world since early Monday morning.” A little smile crept up on Buffy’s face, which intrigued Willow even more. “This is definitely a tingle moment.” Willow was definitely excited. She thought for sure that Buffy was going to spill.



“I-I-I can’t.” Buffy’s face reddened with embarrassment. Willow had been sitting on her bed and she crossed over and sat next to Buffy.



“You can trust me; I’m not gonna say a word. Now what’s the what?”



Buffy looked at Willow, she didn’t want to lie to Willow, but she just couldn’t talk about it. It happened between her and Spike and those were the two people in the world that was ever going to know about it. “I’m sorry Willow. I can’t. I really would like to tell you, but...I can’t. Please understand.”



Before Willow could answer, there was a knock at the door. Willow smiled and rose to her feet. She walked over to the door and opened it. There stood Tara, Willow’s girlfriend.



“Hey honey,” Willow greeted her with a kiss and a hug and Tara quickly responded.



“I-I w-wanted to s-see if you wanted to g-go to the B-Bronze?” Tara asked stuttering and smiled meekly.



“Sure,” Willow looked back over at Buffy, who had been in her own little world. Willow wasn’t sure what to feel about her friend. “Buffy, would you like to go with us to the Bronze?”



“Um...no...You and Tara have fun, I’m just gonna stay here.” Buffy pulled her knees to her chest and held on tightly. She was thinking of the things that Spike did to her. She wanted him again...now in fact, but she’d made the mistake of telling him it never happened. It could never happen. Oh god...why did I do that? I want more. I have to have him...How am I going to live without the sex? It was hot, damn hot. Him...I can’t live without him...Oh god, did I just say that? It’s true! I can’t, but I wonder how he feels about this?? Probably was just a good shag to him...Wait, didn’t he say he loved me?? Oh god, he did...I said...I said... Before she could finish the thought, Willow brought her back from her reverie.



“If you’re sure?” When she’s ready, she’ll tell me. I’m dying to know.



“Huh? What...Yes, I’m sure, “Buffy said avoiding Willow’s gaze.



“All right.” Willow turned to Tara. “Let’s go, then.” The girls left, shutting the door behind them.



Once it was safe, Buffy smiled. “Spike, I need you now!”



********

Spike had been sitting his big lumpy chair in his crypt, watching TV, although he was just daydreaming. He was thinking about making love to Buffy again. He had the taste of her and she was in his system. He craved her the same way he craved blood.



He didn’t know feeling like this would make him want her even more, every minute of the day. He had to see her again, kiss her again, and be in her again. He wanted to go slowly and savor the taste of her. Spike went to move into a move comfortable spot, and became painfully aware of his erection. He needed release, and wanted it to find it in Buffy.



Harmony had come up from their bedroom, and noticed that Spike had been in the same spot all day long. She went over to him.



“Spike-y, what’s the matter?” She asked, hands on her hips.



No response, so she bent down in front of him, turned off the TV, and looked him square in the eyes. “SPIKE, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING IN THAT THICK HEAD OF YOURS?” She snapped her fingers in front of him.



“Bloody Hell, HARMONY,” He hissed.



“Spike-y, what are you doing?” Harmony asked, changing her tone.



He leaned forward, grabbed the back of her neck, and planted a chaste kiss on her lips. Oh Buffy he thought to himself. Harmony didn’t think twice, she snaked her arms around his head. She was ready for a good fuck, especially when she noticed his raging hard on.



A few minutes later, he pulled back. “No, no, this is not right!” He pushed her away. I only want Buffy. I love Buffy.



“Spike, what’s the matter?” She whined. He’s never pushed me away before. Wonder what his problem is??



He cringed. Oh do I hate that whine of hers.



Spike rose to his feet, walked over to the hole in the floor, and jumped down into his bedroom. He walked over to one of his many boxes, ruffling through them for a few minutes and then pulled something out. “Ah-ha.” He pulled out a stake, stood up; put it in the back of his pants. Harmony peering down the hole, wondering what the hell her Spike-y was doing. He then crossed the room, climbed up the ladder.



“Spike?” Harmony questioned as he climbed off the ladder. She didn’t like what was happening. He was being to quiet. Harmony began to feel uneasy.



He smiled wickedly, and pulled out the stake.



“WHAT??” Harmony began to back away in fear. She tried to run away, but Spike’s quick reflexes caught her wrist. “What are you doing? Let go of me?” She tried to pull herself out of his grip, but he was unusually stronger than her at that very moment. “Spike, please! Let go! I’m serious. You’re scaring me.”



“It was fun while it lasted, heh, love?” Spike smiled wanly. Sure sometimes she could be fun, but most of the she annoyed the hell out of him. Stupid cow could never take no for answer.



“Spike, stop it. Let me go.” Harmony tried pulling away, but it was no use. She knew it her end was in sight and she stopped fighting. “If you’re going to do it, just do it. End it now.” Harmony tensed slightly and closed her eyes, waiting for the stake to pierce her heart, and dust her.



A few minutes had passed, and nothing. She slowly opened one of her eyes, and Spike was still standing there with the stake hovering over her. Then she opened the other eye. He had a wide grin on his face. Harmony was confused. Was he or wasn’t he? Then it happened. Spike lowered the stake to Harmony’s heart, stopping mere inches from dusting her.



“Spike?” Harmony said scared. Why is he scaring me like this? He’s never done this to me.



“Get the hell out. Don’t let the door hit in you in the arse on your way out!”



“B-But Spike-y. I thought we had something special!”



“You silly bint, get the fuck out here now!” Spike was really getting upset with Harmony, more so than usual. Stupid bint. Never did listen to me. Always doing what the hell she wanted...Why did I ever choose her as me mate?



“Spike, what is your damage?”



“What’s my damage? I’m tired of you. Now leave. Just get out of my unlife...Or I’ll stake you!” He rose the stake up in the air, ready to dust her.



Harmony didn’t stay and find out. She ran out in the crypt, looking back to see if Spike would follow, but he just standing in the door watching. The next thing she knew, she had tripped, fallen on something hard. Once she realized what she’d done, she said, “Oh, look what I done.” Poof, she was dust.



“Finally, I don’t have to hear that incessant whining of hers,” Spike laughed evilly, placing the stake in the back of his pants, walking away.



******

Late that night, Willow returned to the dorm room with Tara, assuming that Buffy was with Riley or out on patrol. The phone began to ring. It rang and rang and no one got it. Willow unlocked the door, opened it to see Buffy lying on her bed, still. Tara and Willow both looked at each other confused.



Willow hurried over to Buffy and Tara walked in and sat down on a chair at the desk. “Buffy. Why didn’t you answer the phone?” Willow asked a little irritated. When Buffy didn’t respond, Willow picked up the phone. “Hello.”



“Hey Willow, is Buffy around out on patrol?” The voice on the other end asked.



“Hey R-I-L-E-Y.” Willow said, hoping it would get Buffy’s attention, or even a reaction out of her, but nothing. Buffy had a glazed over look. “Buffy’s right here, hold on.” She sat down on the bed next to Buffy. “Buffy, Riley’s on the phone. He wants to talk to you.” Willow placed a hand over the receiver, and all Riley could here was a muffled conversation.



Buffy looked up at Willow, “Huh?”



“What’s wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?”



Buffy couldn’t tell Willow that she had another amazing dream of Spike. Of all people Spike. Buffy couldn’t still believe it. The things he does to her in her dreams. If Willow and Tara only knew, they’d think she was a bad, bad person.



If Willow and Tara hadn’t showed up; she would have seriously masturbated right there. Imagining Spike was with her. Touching her. Stroking her hair. Suckling and nibbling on her breast. The things he does with his tongue. Ohhhhhh! Just thinking about Spike makes me come. I want him more now than I ever did. Buffy didn’t want to wait any longer.



“Earth to Buffy.” Willow snapped her fingers in front of Buffy.



“Huh? What?”



“Riley is on the phone.”



“Oh,” Buffy said before taking the phone. “Hi Riley.”



“We had a date tonight...Dinner...Remember?”



“Oh, Riley, I’m so sorry. Something came up and I totally forgot.”


I can’t believe she just lied to her boyfriend. She’s been here all day, Willow thought as she got up and walked to her girlfriend.



“It’s ok honey. You want to make a sweep over the cemeteries and then go back my place?” Riley said into the phone.



“Sure,” Buffy responded listlessly. She had Spike on the brain.



“All right, give me about 15 minutes, and I’ll be over there in a few.”



“Sure thing, I’ll be here.” She clicked the phone off.



“Buffy, why don’t you tell me what’s really going on,” Willow sat down next to her. It’s got something to do with Spike, I know it.



“Believe me I would tell you if I could, but I can’t.” Spike, come to me now. I need you now. I want you inside of me. I can’t stand it any longer. I...I...was....wrong. I don’t care if anyone knows. I want you!!!



“Does this have something to do with Spike?” Willow asked with a big grin on her face.



“W-why do you s-say t-that?” Buffy stuttered. More shocked than anything else.



“Oh, a little birdie told me,” Willow smiled as she looked over at Tara, who was giggling.



“Oh Will,” Buffy sat up. “I did something really...Oh, I don’t know how to say it...I guess there’s no other way to say it. I slept with Spike.” Buffy closed her eyes, thinking there’d be some backlash.



“Oh my god, Buffy, you actually slept Spike?” Willow was teasing her about calling his name out in her sleep, but she never dreamed that Buffy would actually sleep with Spike. I guess it’s a little obvious they were attracted to each other. After all, my spell, my first spell, must have lowered their inhibitions, to reveal what they really felt...Ewww, they must have done...So don’t want to think about that.



“I couldn’t help it. I-I-I had this dream about him, and it turns out he did too.”



“You believe him?” It wasn’t an accusation per say, even though it came out that way. Willow just wanted to make sure that Spike wasn’t going to hurt her best friend.



“Willow,” Buffy stood up. “He’s not like that...Well he is evil and soulless, but that’s not the point. He loves me...And...And I...think I love him too.” Did I just say that?? Did I just admit that I loved Spike?? Oh god, I guess I do. It doesn’t feel weird to say. Guess love makes you do the wacky, she giggled to herself.



Willow was stunned. She was quiet expecting that revelation. “Did she just say that?” She looks to Tara. “Did you just say that?”



“Yes, Willow I did, but please don’t tell anyone, ok. I don’t need anyone finding out. Not even Xander.”



“What about Riley, he deserves to know.” Willow pleaded in Riley’s defense.



“I haven’t decided if I’m going to tell him yet, if at all.” Before Willow could answer, there was a knock at the door. “Must be Riley.” Buffy put on her tennis shoes, grabbed her stake, and headed for the door. She opened it and sure enough Riley was waiting. He bent down and kissed her on the lips. “Mmmmm...Hi.”



“Hi, yourself...Ready?” He wrapped his arms around Buffy’s waist.

“Yep.” She walked out, closing the door behind her.



“I have a bad feeling about this,” Willow said, standing next to Tara.



********

After Harmony’s accidental dusting, Spike went around the crypt and cleared out everything that had belong to her. He didn’t want to be reminded of his mistake with the stupid bint.



Spike had then; put on his silk red sheets, over that a red velvet throw, and tons of different pillows, all different shapes and sizes. It was too beautiful to mess up, so Spike didn’t dare sit on it, until he was with Buffy. He promised himself that their second time would be special.



Spike stopped and stared at the bed. “What the hell makes you think she’ll want anything more to do with you, mate?” He shook the thought out of his head, and continued cleaning up the room, and then placed candles all over the room. Not too many though, just enough to light the room and give off a beautiful, golden glow. The candles were all white and all different shapes and sizes, from long tapers to tiny votives. “There’s something missing...ah roses.”



Spike quickly dashed out to the nearest flower shop, broke in, and walked over to the cooler that held the roses. He smiled. There so many different kinds and colors. He opened the door, took the roses out, and placed the holders on the counter. He proceeded to take twelve long stem yellow roses and rolled them up in a green tissue paper. Spike looked over to the cooler and saw the baby’s-breath and he went back and pulled out a bunch, placing them strategically in the roses. “Perfect,” he said with a smile.



Spike then took more roses proceeded to remove the petals, gently, so as to not ruin the soft petals, and placed them into a zip lock bag.



When he was finished, he placed everything back into the cooler, paid for the flowers that he had taken, and left.



********

Giles had called Buffy on her cell while she and Riley were on their way to the cemetery, to let her know about the vampires such that had been running around, killing people, vampires that could have been taken care of if, Buffy wasn’t “dolling around” as Giles put it. Buffy just rolled her eyes. All she knew was Spike and that’s the only place she wanted to be.



Riley and Buffy had been near a fresh grave, waiting for the vampire to come up from the ground.



Buffy had been thinking about Spike, and Riley had known noticed something was up with her, but he didn’t have a chance to say a word, the new vamp rose from the ground. She waited until the vampire was on his feet before she jumped it. It seemed to over power her for a few minutes, until Riley pulled it off and staked it. For the first time, Buffy really felt helpless, and she hated it.



“What the hell is going on, Buffy. You’re not some frail, helpless girl here.”



It’s you. I don’t love you. I never will. You can’t please me like Spike pleases me. He knows what I want; you’ll never be able to do that for me. “Riley, look, I don’t think our....relationship... is working out.”



“What?” Riley asked, confused. “We were fine last week. What changed things?”



Spike changed things. He’s so hot. He does things to me. Oh god...Wait...She stops, a single chill running through her. Spike’s around. Oh god. “A lot’s changed. I just needed some time to think about it.”



“About what?” Riley asked, crossing his arms over his chest.



“I can’t get into it right here.” He’s near. Come to me Spike. I need you! “We’ll talk about his later.”



Before Riley could say anything more, Spike walked up, nonchalantly. Buffy noticed the flowers he had in his hand. She felt a pang of jealousy. Harmony is going to get those roses. I so deserve those. He loves me.



“Slayer...fancy meeting you here.” Spike looked her up and down. Buffy started to feel her need rising. She had to have him. It didn’t matter where, or who was near.



“Spike,” Riley hissed, holding his stake tight, gripping it tightly. If that bastard tries anything, I’ll stake him right him.



Buffy stood in between Riley and Spike, closer to Spike. Spike patted her rear slightly. She had to restrain herself from kissing Spike, but he was having a major effect on her right there and she knew he could sense it. Riley didn’t even notice that any of this was going on, when Spike positioned himself directly behind Buffy.



Spike had to stifle his laugh when smelled her sweet fragrance. Captain Cardboard don’t know when his girl coming right before his very eyes.



“Look Spike, we don’t have time to deal with thiissssssssss,” Buffy said as Spike pinched her ass.



“What’s the matter, Slayer?” Spike taunted her. She’s letting me touch her. I could do some much to her. So many things. His erection painfully pressing into his zipper. I need to be in her now. I want her. I have to have her.



Buffy took a deep breath and exhaled. The things he does to me, and he’s barely touching me. Ahh. “Just go before you’re dust,” She said.



Spike fondled her ass one more time, smiling wickedly at Riley, strolled off.



Buffy watched as Spike walked back to his crypt. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god, Buffy thought over and over, unhappy at the loss of his touch.



“What was that all about?” Riley asked confused. Buffy slowly turned red with embarrassment.



“Nothing.” She said. “Just go. I’ll stay around here for a little while. You’ve got an early class to do tomorrow, and...We’ll talk after that, ok?” He looked like he was about to argue. “I need some time alone,” she added. “To think about...things.”



“Yeah...all right.” He kissed her on the mouth. When she didn’t respond, he didn’t seem to notice. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”



“Bye.”



Once it was clear, she made her way to Spikes crypt. The door was open, and there was candle light illuminating the room. She noticed the rose petals on the floor that leading her to the bottom portion of the crypt, a path she followed with a smile on her face.



When she came up to the whole, she saw that the lower level had candles illuminating it as well, giving it a warm, romantic feeling.



Spike had trailed the petals all the way to the bed, where he had scattered more of them. “This is so romantic. Who knew he could be so romantic?” She whispered to herself.



She climbed down the latter and when she jumped off, Spike came out of hiding with the yellow roses in hand. She turned around and smiled at him.



“For you, love.” Spike held out the roses to her.



“For me?” Buffy took the roses and their hands touched, sending electricity through them. She brought them up to her nose, closing her eyes as she smelled the sweet fragrance. “Where’s Harmony?”



“Oh I uh...she’s gone.” Spike avoided her gazes, suddenly award she was staring.



“What happened?” Buffy asked, surprized.



“I did it for you, love!”



She jumped into his embrace and wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him into a passionate kiss. He slipped his arms around her, holding her tightly.



He let go for a few minutes to explain and she looked sadly at the lost of his touch. “I scared her shitless, and she ran out of the crypt, and inadvertently staked herself.” He rolled his eyes.



“That’s classic Harmony.” Buffy laughed.



“Forget her!” He held her closely again, kissing her passionately, never wanting to let go of her.



Spike picked her up and carried her over to the bed. He laid her down on the rose petals, breaking the kiss to breathe.



“You did all this for me?” she asked.



“Yes, I wanted this to be even better than our first time.”



“No one has ever done this for me before...I love it.” She kissed him again, then pulled back. “I am so sorry about the last time. I hurt you terribly and I felt so horrible...I wanted you even more, but I couldn’t bring myself to admit how I felt.”



“Shhh, love...I know how you feel.”



“You do?”



“Yes, you told me.”



“I did?”



“I love you.” He kissed her.



“I love you, too.”



Spike slowly removed her shirt, pants, and panties. He brought the panties to his nose and sniffed, smiled mischievously. “This is my souvenir.” He placed them in his pocked; she just giggled and toed of her shoes.



Buffy helped Spike remove his clothing, which pooled at his feet. They stood naked together. He kissed her again, forcefully. Lowering her to the bed, he kissed her, caressed every inch of her soft skin, and then slowly entered her. “Oh Spike...yes!” She moaned wrapping her legs around him to force him deeper.



His pace was slow, and then faster when she begged for it.



Spike withdrew, and then rammed himself back into her, again and again. With each orgasm she experienced, another came over her. It had never been this way with Angel, Parker, or even Riley.



When he couldn’t hold out in another moment, he came, shooting his semen into her womb. As their bodies began to calm, Spike pulled out of her, and held her in his arms.



“So beautiful.” He said happily.



“You’re the beautiful one,” Buffy said. “I don’t know why I ever fought this.”



“S’ok, baby. We’re together now.” He kissed the top of her head and Buffy grinned. She was ready for another round.



Spike, of course, was happy to oblige.



TBC