Title: Dreams and Secret Passions


Author: Magan and Patty Anne



Disclaimer: Joss is the brilliant one that invented these characters.


************



The candles had died down, and all was quiet. Spike lay there on the bed, with the sheets wrapped around his waist. He rolled over, waking up. “Buffy?” He called out. “Bloody hell, she must have gone back to the dorm already.” He sat up and saw a note lying next to him.



Spike,



Last night was wonderful. It was the most romantic thing that anyone has ever done for me. Thank you. I loved every minute of it and I love you.



I don’t know why I ever fought my feelings for you. I was wrong to even try. You and me...we fit...We’re perfect together.



See you soon. (I hope)







Love always,

Buffy



Underneath Buffy’s signature was a kiss. Spike smiled. He inhaled the scene on the paper. It smelled of her perfume, and the fragrance made him dizzy.



“I think so too!” He smiled again, and placed the note in his nightstand drawer. He looked up at his clock, which read 2:00pm. Spike climbed out of bed, pulled his jeans on, and went up to the top level.



Yawning, he went over to his mini fridge and opened it, grabbed a packet of blood, and poured that packet in the coffee mug. He walked over to the TV and turned it on just in time for Passions. Spike plopped down on his chair, and began watching and sipped at his food.



When the show was over, he headed back down to the bottom portion of the crypt, and put on his shirt, and shoes. Grabbing his duster, he made his way through the sewers to Buffy.



******

Buffy and Willow were on their way back from class together. They were going to stop by there room, eat a little lunch, and then go their afternoon classes.



“So, have you seen any more of Spike?” Willow asked as she opened the door to their room.



“Um...yeah, I have...Last night,” Buffy replied as Willow stopped abruptly in front of her. “Will, what’s the matter?”



Buffy hadn’t realized that Spike was lying on her bed, with his hands behind his head, propping it up, looking drop dead sexy. Willow’s mouth was agape. Gay or not, she could appreciate a good looking man. Buffy stepped around Willow, and saw Spike. She looked at her friend and smiled.



“Willow, you can close your mouth now,” Buffy giggled. Willow quickly shut her mouth, officially embarrassed.



“I...I...I’m sorry for the ogling, Spike.” I can appreciate a good look man, but oh my god, he’s totally hot. Willow quickly shut the door. Bad thoughts. Bad, bad, bad, thoughts. Willow you’ve got a girlfriend. Stop with the naughty vampire thoughts!



“No problem, Red.” He said with sexy smile. Now that was fun!



Buffy dropped her books at her desk, and hurried over to her bed with a big smile on her face. “What are you doing here?” She asked, sitting next to Spike. He pulled her into to his arms, and gave her a hungry kiss. Buffy felt like an inexperienced school girl. The things this man can do to me. Ohhh!



“Can’t I come see you?” He whispered huskily as he was nibbling at her ear.



“Mmmmm Spike,” She breathed. “Did you come here to make love to me, baby?”



“Exactly,” He smirked. “By the way, thanks for the note, love.”



“You’re welcome,” Buffy said seductively.



Willow felt uneasy and decided to speak up. “Um...I’m going to go to class or something...leave you two here by yourselves. I...um, so...I’m going. Now. Here I am...going out the door.” She grabbed her books and escaped. Buffy and Spike were to busy with themselves to even notice that Willow was gone.



Spike leaned back, and Buffy straddled him. Luckily she was wearing a skirt, which was easy access. She unzipped his pants, and stoked his member. Buffy was getting wet just thinking about how he would feel inside of her.



“Ohhh...Buffy,” Spike moaned. She stroked his member harder, and he let out another soft moan. He couldn’t take it anymore. Flipping her over on the bed, ran his hand under skirt, and ripped her panties off, pushing the skirt up and over her waist. Buffy giggled at his impatience.



Spike removed her shirt and to his surprize she wasn’t wearing a bra. Delighted he fondled her breasts. “Love the way you’re dressed, baby,” he teased, pinching the hard peaks. “S’pecially the bits you forgot to put on.”



“I knew you would,” Buffy said with a mischievous grin. Spike removed the rest of their clothing, and gently eased into her. She moaned and panting, crying out his name. “OH Spike.” She wrapped her legs around his waist, so he could go deeper. Spike slid one hand and began between them and began playing with her clit as he pumped harder. She urged and begged him for more. “Faster...Faster...FASTER. OH...yes...SPIKE!” He slid out of her, and rammed himself back into her, over and over, driving them both to the limit of their endurance.



When he knew she was close, he slid out of her, and moved down to her sex. “Spike?” She was a little dazed, but realized what he was going to do next. He smiled before sliding his tongue all the way in.



“Ohh...Spike,” she gasped. As he was tongue fucking her, he kneading her breast at the same time, bringing her even closer to the edge. “Spike... I need you now, baby.” He looked up at her with a smile.



“Mmmm.” He licked the taste of her from his lips.



“SPIKE...please!” She begged.



He crawled back up on her body, and sheathed himself inside her once again. As she wrapped her legs around him for a deeper connection, Spike began pumping hard and past, responding to her pleas.



“I’m gonna come...I’m...Oh...I need to come,” she yelled out.



“Me to, love,” he groaned. “Ahh...yeah...yeah...BUFFY!”



The two blondes come together.



“I wanna stay this way forever,” Buffy said, with a glazed over look in her eyes.



“So do I, love,” Spike kissed and nuzzled her neck. “Forever.”



He rolled off of her, pulled her close to him. A few minutes later, Buffy began to get chilled, and Spike pulled the comforter up and covered them with it, tucking it in snugly around her.



*******

After psychology, Riley was a little worried that she hadn’t shown up. Even though she was the slayer and there would be times when she wouldn’t be able to show up for class, bruised and all, but that didn’t stop Riley from worried that something was wrong.



He hurried to her dorm room, and knocked on the door, but there wasn’t any answer. He was about to open the door, when Willow was coming around the corner and noticed that he was about to enter her room.



“RILEY. Hey, Riley,” She called out to him. Oh god, I hope that Spike and Buffy aren’t in there doing what I think they’re doing.



The door was partially opened, enough to see that Spike and Buffy were in the room, on the bed, totally naked with just a blanket draped over them.



“Oh, hey Willow. Buffy didn’t show up to class today. I’m kinda worried,” He stood there in front of Willow with a concerned look on his face.



“Oh...Um...she’s...out on patrol...Giles called her earlier...yeah, that’s it. He called right as we came home today.” She tried to sound convincing, but he wasn’t buying it.



“Well, if you see her, will you have her call me? We’re supposed to get together and talk...about things,” Riley said sadly.



“Will do,” she said, feeling badly for him.



Riley walked away, and when she knew it was clear, she went into the room. OH...MY...GOD, there they are...totally naked. She blushed. Would you look at that...Spike’s got big old grin on his face. Willow chuckled. She slammed her books down on the desk hard, waking the couple up purposely.



Buffy grabbed on to the comforter and pulled it to her neck to cover herself. “Willow,” Buffy said, shocked. “I...um...wasn’t expecting...you back here.” Buffy’s face was a little flush with embarrassment.



“Yeah, I can tell. I got your assignments from your teachers.”



“Thanks, Willow. You’re a live saver.” Buffy grabbed her top and her skirt, and quickly put them on. Spike just laid there with the comforter draped over his naked body.



“Buffy, conference, over here,” Willow gestured over to where she was standing. Buffy walked over to her best friend, hoping that she wasn’t about to get a lecture from her.



“What?”



“We have a small problem.”



“Tell me.”



“Riley.”



“Yeah, don’t worry. I’ll take care of him.”



“No, you don’t understand. He almost walked in here. I stopped him, but he could have seen inside because he had the door was open enough to see you two lying there.”



Buffy turned white. She quickly turned back to Spike, who sat up when he saw the look on her face. “Slayer, what’s the matter?”



“Oh god.” She felt sick to her stomach.



Spike quickly put his pants on and went over to Buffy, enveloped her in his embrace. “S’ok love. Tell me.”



“It’s Riley. I haven’t...told him about us yet,” she explained.



Spike stepped back from her. “Were you ever planning on telling him?”



Tears began to well up in her eyes. “Yes, I was...I am going to tell him. I want to be with you.” She placed her hands in her face as the tears trickled down her face. “I really want be with you. Please believe me.”



Man, she’s crying. I hate to see her cry. He cupped her chin, brought her up to eye level. “S’ok. Don’t cry. I do believe you. I want to be with you, too.”



She smiled weakly. “Oh baby.” She snaked her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. He brought her closer to him, holding her tightly.

“I never want to lose you!” Buffy said breathlessly. They began kissing and fondling, leaving Willow a little uneasy.



“Um, guys.”



Buffy and Spike immediately broke the kiss. If Spike face could change colors, it would have been beet red. He was just as embarrassed as Buffy. “Sorry,” they both said avoiding Willow’s eyes.



“Spike, you better go.” She placed her hands on his chest. “I won’t be able to explain why you’re here without your shirt.” She wriggled her eyebrow with smirk on her face.



“You’re right.” He kissed the tip of her nose. “Will I see you tonight?”



“Yes,” she promised, “and this whole thing will be over with.”



Spike kissed her again, and grabbed his remaining clothes, and headed out.



“I love you,” Buffy said.



“Love you, too, Pet.” He pulled the door closed.



Willow turned towards Buffy, who was now over at her drawer, pulling out another pair of panties. “Wow, you two really do love each other. I thought you two were having sex.”



Buffy grinned as she slipped her panties on. “Well, we do that too.”



Willow stopped smiling and got serious for a moment. “Are you going to see Riley now?”



“Yep, on my way there now,” Pulling a brush through her hair. “I’ll be back soon.” She set the brush down and headed out the door. “Bye.” The door slammed shut, leaving Willow with an uneasy feeling.



“This isn’t going to go well.”



*******

Buffy arrived at the frat house shortly after leaving Willow in their dorm room. She rehearsed what she was going to say the whole way there. Riley, we need to go our separate ways. It’s just not working out. I’m not happy. Please understand..Hopefully he’ll get the message. She thought walking in the frat house.



Buffy searched around the room, and spotted Riley sitting with his friends. They had been playing air hockey. She stood up on her toes, waving, to get his attention.



Riley excused himself and headed over to Buffy. “Hey honey.” He kissed her on the lips, but she stepped back before he could deepen the touch. “What’s the matter?” he asked.



“Can we talk in private?”



“You never minded me kissing you in public before!”



“Can we please just go somewhere private? I need to talk to you!”



“Yeah, sure. We can go up to my room.” What is her problem? I can’t kiss her in public now?? They climbed the stairs to his room. Riley opened the door, and stepped aside for her to enter first. He walked in after her, closing the door behind him. “So, what’s up?”



Buffy took a deep breath. “I need to break up with you,” She blurted out. Oh damn, that’s NOT the way I had planed to say it. Shit! He’s gonna hate me now!



Riley sat down on the bed, shocked. She’s breaking up with me. I didn’t think that’s what she wanted. Damn, I wasn’t expecting anything like that. Shit, what am I gonna do? “Oh.”



“I had this whole speech planed and I ruined it. I’m sorry. I never met to hurt you,” she said sincerely.



“Is there another guy?” Riley asked as he stood up.



He knows. He knows. What am I going to say? I can’t very well say it’s Spike. He’ll lose it. I don’t know what to do.



“IS THERE ANOTHER GUY!?” Riley practically yelled, stepping closer to her, and grabbing her by the arms.



“Riley... let go,” She pulled herself away. What the hell is wrong with him? He’s never acted this way towards me.



“Who the hell is he?” He grabbed at her again, hurting her arm.



She slapped him in the face. “You know, I didn’t want it to end this way...I was going to tell you who it was, but now, you don’t get the right to ask me that question. Not after you man handled me.” With that, she stormed out, slamming the door behind her.



“I’m gonna find out, Buffy,” he vowed. “One way..or another!”



******

Buffy ran out of the frat house with tears in her eyes. She’d never felt this bad, even when Angel taunted her endlessly. The only person that would make her feel better, is Spike, and she was headed straight to him.



Buffy ran, not stopping until she made it to his crypt. She stopped at the door, trying to catch her breath, and suddenly the door flew open.



“Buffy, love, what’s the matter?” She looked up into his blue eyes, with tears streaming down her face. He brought her inside the crypt. “Buffy, what’s the matter?”



“I...I went to...Riley, and he didn’t take it well,” she said between sobs.



“What’d he do to you?” Spike demanded.



She just shook her head. “Please, just hold me.”



He quickly took her in his arms. That git is gonna get his arse kicked all over campus. “S’ok, honey, I’m here.” He took her down to the bottom level and laid her on the bed, holding her. Not wanting to let her go.



*******

Riley followed Buffy to Spike’s crypt. To his surprize, the door was wide open. He slowly walked in, and looked around. He saw the hole in the floor, and walked over to it. Peering down, he saw Buffy and Spike lying on the bed together. So that’s what she dumped me for?? Oh he’s gonna pay big time. I will stake his sorry ass. His face contorted with rage, he turned and walked out.



******

Spike sensed that someone was in the crypt, but he didn’t want to them know that he was aware of their presence.



Once it was clear, he looked up at the hole. It was him. The git was watching us! To bad we weren’t fucking. That would set him off right proper. I’m gonna teach him a thing or two on how to treat a lady! Spike continued stroking Buffy’s hair and letting her know that everything would be all right.



******



Riley was fuming. He had never been so very angry before in his entire life. The one person he trusted, not to mention loved, had burned him big time, or so he thought.



“Damn vampire. He’s gonna get what’s coming to him!”



He was going to kill Spike, and the consequences be damned. He went right to Buffy’s dorm, kicked the door in, and went straight to her closet door. He opened the weapons chest, and riffled through it. The crossbow seemed as though it had been calling out to him. That’s it. I can inflict some pain on the bastard! He picked up, and cradled in his arms, smiling. Spike watch out, ‘cause you’re never gonna see it coming..



Riley turned and headed out the door.



*******

Willow had gone out. She thought that Buffy would be ok and that she’d be with Spike, so she had met up with Anya and Xander. They all decided to check to see if Buffy had returned to their dorm. They never expected to bump into Riley coming out of her room.



“Riley,” Willow was surprized to see him. Her eyes then traveled down to the crossbow and the door that had been kicked in. “Oh god Riley, what are you going to do??”



“To kill a certain vampire,” He said stoically, gripping on the crossbow tighter.



“RILEY...no, you don’t want to do that.”



He wouldn’t listen, and he just brushed passed her.



“Oh god, we’ve gotta help Spike,” Willow said, turning to the others. “We’ve got to help Spike!”



“Why?” Xander inquired. “It’s just Spike. It’s not like he can hurt anyone. He can’t even pick flowers.” Xander was amused with himself. He thought for sure that the girls would laugh at his joke.


“Xander, stop it, we’ve got to help him,” Anya said concerned. “Then we can have lots of sex and I can have many, many orgasms.” She beamed from cheerfully.



“Anya, what have I told you about talk of sex in public places?”



“Forget about that, we need to hurry,” Willow cut of Anya’s answer.



“Again, why don’t need to save Spike? What’s so important about Spike anyway?” Xander grumbled.



“It’s a long story, and we don’t have time to get into it,” Willow replied.



Xander rolled his eyes. “But why, it’s just Spike!” He whined.



Willow looked over at Anya and pleaded with her eyes and Anya understood, shaking her head. “Come on Xander, I’ll tell you on the way.” The girls pulled a reluctant Xander with them.



********

Buffy had finally fallen asleep. Spike gently got up, grabbed his duster and climbed up the latter. The door had still been open and to his surprize to see that it was after dusk. Spike left the crypt, only to be stopped by a crossbow bolt hitting him mere inches from his heart.



His game face came forth and he scanned the cemetery. “Riley!” Another bolt came flying at him, and he quickly ducked out of the way. “Bloody freakin hell!” He rose to his feet again and pulled the first bolt of his chest,



Riley stepped out of the shadows. ‘SPIKE!” He hissed.



“Well, well, well...if it isn't Captain Not-so Courageous," Spike sneered. "Tired of picking on a girl half your size?"



“Can't believe I missed," Riley replied cooly.



“You missed?? I highly doubt that. I think you’re just trying to inflict some pain first...you know, before you try for the kill," Spike said, his voice tinged with sarcasm..”



“You guessed it in one, Spike."



Before Riley could raise his weapon again, Spike came at him. Riley never saw him coming. Spike grabbed his neck and squeezed. Riley didn’t waste time; he hit Spike with the barrel of the crossbow, knocking him down.



“You wanker, you broke my bloody nose!” Spike muttered, wiping the blood off his face.



“Poor Spike-y is in pain. What a shame,” Riley grinned.



Spike rose up to Riley’s level, smiled, and punched him hard in the face. Riley crumpled to the ground. Spike punched him again and again, waiting for the agony to explode in his brain. Riley’s nose was obviously broken, but that didn’t stop Spike. He hated Riley with a passion and he was going to let the asshole get away with treating his woman like shit.



Spike was so involved with punishing Riley; he didn't even notice the three people running towards them.



“SPIKE...STOP!” Willow yelled. Spike didn’t listen. He was to busy kicking and hitting Riley to a bloody pulp, still not fully aware of the fact the chip was obviously misfiring.



“What’s wrong with this picture?” Xander asked confused.



“Oh, god...his chip isn’t working,” Willow cried. That caught Spike’s attention, and he stopped beating up on Riley. He looked up at Willow, Xander and Anya, and whipped more blood of his face.



“You want to tell me why Spike is beating the living hell out of Riley?” Xander asked Willow, confused.



“Xander, look,” Anya pointed towards Buffy, who had been standing in the doorway of Spike’s crypt.



Xander still didn’t catch on. “Buffy! Spike’s beating on your boyfriend. I THINK it’s time to slay, don’t you?”



Anya slapped him on the back of the head. “Ow, what the hell did you do that for?” Xander was rubbing his head as he watched Buffy face. She displayed a myriad of emotions, and he wasn’t sure if she was upset that Spike was beating the hell out of Riley, or if she was worried about Spike.



Anya rolled her eyes and exhaled in frustrated. “You can’t see it? Look harder!”



Buffy stepped closer to Spike, as he moved closer to her, regaining his human visage. They embraced, and Xander suddenly realized what was going on.



“Oh...eww...Spike and Buffy...That is so wrong!” Willow elbowed him in the stomach. “Ow, will you two knock it off?”



“Xander and Anya, take Riley to the hospital.” Willow ordered them with an air of authority she didn't usually display. Xander and Anya helped Riley to his feet.



“Ok, Riley, you’re gonna be all right,” Xander shot Spike a nasty glare, and but Spike and Buffy only saw each other.



Willow stayed behind for a moment, and when she realized she wasn’t needed, she followed the others.



*******

Buffy stepped back, looking him in the eyes. “Baby, what happened?”



“I went to look for Riley, but found me first. Bugger shot me with two bolts, but I was only hit with one. ” He showed her the wound on his chest, near his heart. “I guess after he hit me in the face with the crossbow, and broke my nose, I bloody lost it, and I started hitting him.”



“The chip must be malfunctioning,” Buffy said. “That’s why you were able to hit me the first night.”



“Oh baby...I’m sorry about that.” Spike pulled her close, and kissed her fiercely, only breaking it for her to breathe. Buffy smiled and held on tight as he picked her up in his arms, and carried her into his crypt, kicking the door closed with his foot.



“I love you, Spike.”



“I love you too, Slayer.”



The End