Chapter 4-
A car pulled up in front of a large building, out stepped Spike and then Buffy. They walked inside hand in hand. Spike lifted the old elevator’s door up, Buffy stepped in a little hesitantly, and she stepped in and then relaxed a little. He pushed the button to go up. It jumped a few times, scaring Buffy. She latched on to Spike’s arm.

“S’ ok, baby.” He laced his fingers with hers.
Buffy smiled up at him. She just began to relax once again, when the elevator stopped with sudden jerk. She held tightly onto Spikes arm, chucking. Spike and Buffy crossed the hall to his door. He unlocked it, and the door swung open. It was big. She’d never been in one before. Still holding on to Spike, they continued on their way inside. It was very bright and loosely furnished. He began giving her a tour.

“Off to the right here is the bathroom.” He opened the door, turned on the light, and showed her.

“Nice.” The toilet was right, sink was against the wall on the left, and a shower stall was straight ahead. A very large window brightened up the room with a shelf underneath it that held towels, hand towels, soap and shampoo.
He directed her back the hall to another room. It was sparsely furnished. “...And this is a guest room as you can see.” The bed was against the back wall, a dresser was off the left, a couple of nightstands on either side of the bed, and a chair off in the corner with a side table.

“This could use a feminine touch,” She quipped.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

He took her back out into the main hall, and showed her the kitchen next. There weren’t any cabinets, just bread carts: the dishes, cups, pots, pans, and silverware, and another was filled with boxed and canned food. The back wall was a breakfast nook. Across from that was the sink that overlooked the rest of the loft, and a refrigerator on the left.

“I like it!” She looked back at him.

“So do I. I wish I would have stayed.” He leaned down and nuzzled her neck.

“Me too!” She started to giggle. “Shall we continue?”

“How about my bedroom?” He asked, seductively. “It’s just down the hall there.” He pointed straight ahead.

“Why Mr. Preston,” She arched her brow. Their hands intertwined with each other, and he led her to his bedroom. It too was sparsely furnished, with a bed and a chair in the other corner.

“...And here’s the bed.” A Cheshire grin formed on his lips.

“Spike!” She looked around embarrassed.

“S’ that little too forward for ya?”

She walked over to the bed and sat down. “Not...at...all.” She smiled seductively. Spike knelt down in front of her, slid the jacket off her arms and threw it on the floor. Next, he slid off her thong sandals, and set them aside.

“Beautiful.” He smiled, and kissed her gently on the lips, moving down to her neck. She moaned in delight. Spike moved back up to her mouth, kissed her until they couldn’t breathe anymore, and removed her top; revealing her breasts. He suckled on the left one and she moaned once again. He then moved to the other one.

“Spike, please!” She begged.

“In due time, love.”

Buffy frowned and stuck out her lower lip to pout. Spike stared at the lip for the longest time, till he couldn’t take it anymore, he kissed her once again, as he removed her pants and her panties. She hadn’t even noticed that he removed her panties. He had dropped them on the floor, and looked her over.

“Simply beautiful!” He smiled as he quickly toed his boots off; practically ripped off his pants, stumbling a little. Buffy giggled.

“Think that’s funny?” He crawled up on the bed, and hovered over her.

Buffy smiled once again and giggled.

“Are you ready?”

“Oh...I...am...so...ready...I’ve...waited...way...to...long.” She said in between kisses.

“I love you!” It feels so right, being here with you.

“Love...you...too,” She says in between kisses. This is so right. I never want to leave his arms. This is where I always want to be. This was meant to be, she thought as he slid into her. “Oh, William!”
***
A few hours later, Buffy awoke in Spike’s arms. Buffy quickly realized she had been smiling. It had been a long time since she’d been truly happy. She never wanted to leave this place. Spike shifted a little, and she leaned back into him, feeling his erection growing. She smiled. She could go all night if needed.

“Whatcha thinkin, pet?” He smiled, she reminded him of vanilla.

“How long you been awake?”

“Not long. I’ve been watching you sleep.”

“Aww, that’s sweet.” She kissed his hand, which was wrapped around her. “I’m glad that you came back. I don’t know what I’d done without you in my life.” She turned towards him.

“Me too, love, me too,” He kissed her forehead. “I was miserable. I always thought about you at sunset. It just reminded me how beautiful you really are. I went from girl to girl and they never really measured up to you. The last girl I was with, she was just a menace. She went out of her way to make my life a living hell. She had to be placed in a mental institution. I didn’t go out much after that. My friend Clem, he’s the one that deserves the credit for me being here now.”

“I’d like to meet this Clem and tell him thank you!”

“This is where I always want to be.” He kissed her gently.
***
A car pulled up in front of the bookstore, Xander and Willow stepped out near the black Lexus, Dawn stayed behind.

“I’m gonna be at Connor’s...Don’t wait up for me.” She rolled the window up and Dawn and Connor sped away. Xander and Willow walked over to the door that would lead them to their apartment.

“I...I just don’t understand Dawn sometimes.” Xander stuttered.

“Xander, she’s young and in love.”

“I don’t like it.”

Willow giggled as she turned the knob on the door. Once Xander was inside, she closed the door behind her. She waited for Xander to walk up the stairs, but he was to busy complaining how Dawn was young and she doesn’t see what guys were capable of.

Why should he complain? He’s got a girlfriend that’s in love with him, and he loves her. He’s had other girlfriends, but they never worked out for him. They just weren’t for him. Oh I wish that I could find someone that loved me as much as Anya loved him...And as much as William loved Buffy.

“Xander, I’d like to get upstairs at some point,” Willow joked.

“Oh.” He quickly shut up and climbed the stairs to their apartment and she followed. Once in front of the door, she unlocked it, and the roommates walked inside. To the right and down the hall were the kitchen and the living room. To the left down the hall was the bathroom and bedrooms. Xander quickly went into the kitchen.

Willow went to her bedroom. She heard Xander open the cabinet doors. “Why are you eating again?” She yelled sticking her head out into the hall. “We were just at Lorne’s. He made a big dinner. I’m stuffed.”

“I know, but I was in the mood for something, now I can’t figure out what it is.” He walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. Plopped down on the sofa, grabbed the remote, and turned on the TV.

Willow sat on her bed and she noticed the light was blinking on her answering machine. She pushed the play button. “Will, Oz here. Not gonna make it after all. Gig in Texas. Call ya later. Love ya.”
She’d known Oz as long as she’s known Xander and Buffy. They all went to school together and in high school Oz and Willow were a couple, but as soon as Willow went on to college, she’d met a girl in one of her clubs, and quickly developed feelings for one another.

This was hard on Willow the most. She had two wonderful people that she was deeply in love with, but she chose Laura. Oz was crushed and moved away. He’d come back from time to time, but things weren’t the same. Eventually he left completely.

Laura was killed by a former classmate of Willow, Buffy, Oz, and Xander’s. Warren had been obsessed with Laura. He’d reminded her so much of his ex girlfriend Harmony, who he had been murdered the previous night.

Willow was so broken; her family admitted her to a mental institution right away. She stayed there up until a few months before they all moved to New York. Willow hadn’t been in a relationship since then. She’d been interested in many women, but hadn’t been ready until Tara came into the bookstore. Willow wanted to ask her out, but feared Tara may not want to date a woman. She felt that she was cheating on Laura somehow by moving on. A tear fell from her face. It all came back to her, thinking about Laura.
Xander yelled from the other room, “Hey Will, your fav movie is on right now!” He didn’t hear anything from her, so he got up and headed to the end of the hallway where her room was. He peeked his head into her room. “Willow, didn’t you hear me? I said your...” She turned her head, and he saw her tear stained face, and quickly went to her side. “Willow what’s wrong?” He put his arms around her.

“Laura. I...I...was...thinking...about...her” She said between sobs.

“Oh I’m sorry. Why were you thinking about her?”

“Oz called me. He was going to come see me after all these years, but then he had a gig and couldn’t make it. I was finally ready to see him. Then when I heard the message, I...I...I just lost it. I started to think about how Warren took her away from me. Then I thought about Harmony and how she was murdered the night before.”

“Don’t be thinking about that bastard. He got what he rightly deserved.” Warren had been caught by the cops, and the next morning had died mysteriously. To this day, no one had figured out what happened.

“I...I...I know.” Willow had been holding back from Xander, but he knew her all to well.

“Are you afraid that you’ll be cheating on Laura, if you ask Tara out?”

She looked up at him. “How did you know?”

“I’ve known you all my life and we’ve lived with each other for the last five years.”

“I’m scared she’ll say no. I don’t think I can handle the rejection.”

“You’ve come a long way. I think you’ll be ok...And I’ll be here!”

“Thank you Xander!”

Xander looked over at the clock, it read 8 o’clock. “It’s still early. You can always call her.”

“I...don’t know her number.”

“That’s what the 411 is for.” Xander picked up the phone. “Here.”

Willow wiped her tears away and took the phone, took a deep breath, and dialed 411. Xander listened to her ask for the number. He watched as she wrote down the number, and she hung up the phone.

“Now call her.”

She dialed the number and it rang a few times before a women’s voice answered. Xander got up left the room, and shut the door behind him. Willow hadn’t even noticed.

“Hello!”

“Tara. Tara McClay?”

“Yes, this is she. What can I help you with?”

“This is Willow Rosenberg from the Summer’s’ Bookstore.”

“Oh yes. I know who you are.”

“I hope that you don’t take this the wrong way,” Willow closed her eyes, “but would you like to go out some time?”

“On...on...a...d...date?” Tara asked, stuttering.

“Yes, a date.”

“I...I... don’t...know.”

“I’m sorry that I asked. I’m gonna go.” Willow began to hang up the phone.

“Wait!” Tara yelled.

Willow quickly placed the receiver back up to her ear. “Yeah?”

“I’m sorry. I just wasn’t prepared for this, y’ know.”

“If you aren’t...that way...I understand.”

“It’s not that.”

“What is it then?” Willow began to get frustrated.

“You took me by surprize the first time I met you. I wasn’t sure that you felt the same way.”

Willow pushed her long red hair away from her face. “You did?” Willow was excited.

“Yes!” Tara felt more confident. “I’m a little new at this. Where would you like to meet?”

“Anywhere you want to!”

“How about my place??”

“Sounds good. When and what time?”

“How about now?”

“Ok!” I am ready for this. I am ready for this, Willow told herself, as Tara gave her the directions to her house. “I’ll be there in a little bit.” They hung up the phone. “She said YES!” Willow bounced around.

Xander had been scanning the ban on the TV, not interesting in Willow’s favorite move at that particular time, when he heard Willow’s scream from down the hall. He quickly got up and went to her door. “Willow,” he rapped lightly on her door. “Is everything ok?” He opened it, and Willow had a big smile on her face.

“She said yes!”

“Will, that’s great!”

“Do you think she’d be ok with it?”

“Oh yeah definitely.”

“Really?” Willow sounded hopeful.

He stepped closer to his friend, “Really. She’d be proud of you. I am proud of you!”

“You really are?”

Xander wrapped his arms around Willow and hugged her tightly. He whispered into her ear, “I am so proud of you, now get going or you’ll never do this!”

She stepped back with a smile on her face. “Thank you. I love you!” She hurried out the door without bothering to get ready. She felt more comfortable as she was. Xander was left alone and he decided to call Anya to come over.
He sat down on the couch with the cordless phone and dialed her number.

“Hey, Anya!”

“Hi!”

“Wanna come over?”

“Sex is gonna be involved right? Giving me many, many orgasms...” Anya was blunt.

“Anya.”

“Xander!”

“Just come over!”

She hung up the phone, grabbed her keys, and bolted out of her apartment. She ran down the hallway to the elevator. She pushed the button, as she waited for the elevator to stop at her floor, the 5th floor.

“Come on. Come on. Can’t miss Sex with Xander now.” She mutter under her breath as the door the open, a little old lady stood on the other side, waiting for the doors to open. Anya barreled in almost knocking the little lady over.

“Well!” She scoffed. “People...today.” She said leaving the elevator.

Anya bit back the thought that was running in her head. She didn’t have time to be having it out with the little old lady. She pushed the close elevator door button a few times until the doors close. Then she pressed the parking garage button. The elevator opened to the garage, and she hurried to her car. Unlocked it, quickly get inside, and drove away.
***