PART 2

“Well, maybe we’re going a bit to far from the pub..” the dark redhead girl commented, striking into the same alley.
“Wassup? Are you scared?” he asked with a smile.
“Not at all with you!” she answered the same way.
“Guess what? You’d better be scared..” he warned her, while something in his face was changing and she noticed it with horror.
“Very scared!” he laughed.
She tried to escape screaming, but he obviously was faster and grabbed her roughly, sending her at the end of the alley, where the girl’s screams increased when she stumbled on the male corpse beside her.
Amused by her shouts, he raised her from the ground ungracefully.
“First. NO ONE insults MY FIANCE’!” he yelled at her, pulling her body against him with a strong tug on her hair.
“And second.. well, on second thought there’s nothing else to say so ADIEU!” he said, biting her neck, draining her completely after few minutes.

“Come here, luv, show it’s done!” Spike said, his human face replacing his features, as Buffy showed up.
“So, you’ve won even this time! But the next one I’ll kill my prey before you can kill yours!” he smiled, running into her.
“We’ll see it!” she muttered hugging him.
“Buffy, if you carry on winning I’ll never get to see any of your performances, while you always manage to see mine..” he complained, holding her waist on their way back to the car.
“Ok Spikey.. I promise I’ll try not to be so quick with my next prey..” she assured him putting her head on his shoulder.
“.. but try to understand.. that loser was so annoying.. and so gross, and arrogant, I couldn’t stand him even a second more.. I mean.. he couldn’t put his bloody hands off, he hadn’t court me a little bit.. he hadn’t even asked my name!” she justified.
“Well, that wanker didn’t really know the good-manners!” Spike commented, opening the car door to his beloved, as a real gentleman.

“So sweetheart, have you enjoyed yourself tonight?” he asked, setting the car in motion.
“A lot. That pub is great: I liked the atmosphere, the music was cool and of course.. food was excellent!” she laughed, making him laugh, too.
“So, honey, I think we’ll pay several visits again there, maybe without the quarrel-stuff..” she suggested.
“You think so? Well, it worked out perfectly, didn’t it? Plus, admit it, didn’t remind you to the good old times?” he asked.
“Oh, yeah, you’re right. But I definitely prefer these times. And anyway, feeding together is so much more fun, we hadn’t done it for weeks..” she clarified, getting out, once arrived.

“You’re bloody right my Queen! I miss it, too; but don’t worry: we have all the time we want to do everything..” he smiled, lifting her up suddenly.
“.. anyway, now I have other plans in my mind..” he informed her going towards their suite.
“.. they involve you, me.. and all the nasty things I wanna do with you since before we left!” he finished his sentence, kicking the door close behind him and throwing Buffy on the bed, where he joined her who was giggling excited.

They made love in a rude and wild way, until he collapsed on the top of her.
“I know that you might have heard that at least 10000 times, but .. I love you, Buffy!”
“I‘ll never get tired of hearing that as I’ll never get tired of telling you how much I love you, Spike!”
“So, pet, next week will be your first year as a vampy .. we gotta celebrate!”
“Oh William, you’ve remembered!” she smiled at him.
“Sure! How could I ever forget the most beautiful Siring of my un-life, bringing you to my World?” he confessed, kissing her shoulder.
“By the way, do you even remember your “vampy-day”?”
“Nothing easier.. it’s the same day of yours, of course lots of years ago, but the day is the same. Actually, I did it intentionally so we can share together even that..” he admitted a bit shyly.
“Oh Ssppiiiiiiiikkkkke!!!” she exclaimed hugging him.
“This is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for me, I couldn’t be happier!”
“Anything for my Queen!” he whispered, licking her neck.

Suddenly, she grabbed him by the shoulders and rolled with him to the opposite side of the bed.
She was on the top of him.
“You had been so sweet to me..” she whispered in his ear, taking his arms behind his head, pressing them with her body,
“.. now let me be as sweet as I can to you!”
So, with an unbelievable sweetness she kissed every inch of his marble body, making that moment last as long as she could, pleasing him with that soft torture.
When he couldn’t hold on any longer, he took her in his arms and that time there was no violence, no bites, no scratches, just an infinite tenderness that took off nothing to their flaming passion.

“I think I’ve found the perfect way to celebrate!” she said, snuggling against his chest.
“Tell me, pet!”
“Well, why don’t we come back to Sunnydale? I’d like to revive every single moment of that magic night, which means no rough, no kills, just you, me and the night! Plus, I miss our town so much..” she confessed.
On one hand Spike wanted to please his lover, but on the others he dread a possible meeting with her former-friends.
But she had sworn herself there would be no violence, then they wouldn’t have stayed there for too long, maybe not even a week, plus he also terribly missed that town so full of memories.
“Well Buffy, I don’t know if..”
“ ‘I give you my word, may I die if I can’t keep my promise’!” she quoted him, mocking his accent.
“See? I remember everything and * this * is what I want!” she insisted, crossing her arms.
“First, I * don’t * talk that way!” he clarified.
“And second… you’re right, I gave you my word! Ok, pet, if it’s Sunnyhell what my baby wants, then it’s Sunnyhell what my baby gets!” he finally gave in, rolling his eyes.

TBC

Please, forgive my terrible English! :(