Thank you, so much, Beth, you’re very kind!!! :)
You know, Good.. or (especially) Evil.. I love Vamp Buffy!!!

PART 3

They didn’t waste time. They entrusted the surveillance of the town to their most reliable minions and they left the night after.

After few days they already were on their way to Sunnydale and the bleached vampire couldn’t resist the temptation to mow down the Welcome sign.
“I was sure you would have done it!” she commented playing with a lock of her hair.
“What can I say, pet? A tradition is a tradition! Now I really feel at home!” he smiled.
He had calculated everything perfectly: they had arrived exactly the day of their ‘anniversary’.
But it was still full daylight, so they were forced to stay in the car.
“There’s still a couple of hours to sunset, what can we do?” he asked suggestively, caressing her hair.
“Uhmm.. I’d have an idea..” she whispered straddling upon him, reclining the seat.
“We’ve done it in all the oddest places but never here.. wanna try? I guess it’s so much fun!” she suggested, unbuttoning his shirt, while he was unzipping her dress.
When they finished it had already been sunset for nearly an hour.

Spike left the car in the nearby of his old crypt, noticing with delight it was still abandoned, just as he had left it.
They brought their baggage inside and they got themselves ready for their special night.
“Everything is the same, nothing is changed, well maybe is kinda more desolated..” Buffy commented while they were heading towards the Graveyard, holding hands.
“Here is the exact point where it happened!” Spike exclaimed, taking her near a tree.
“Yeah, I remember.. we mentioned Riley and you suddenly got all jealous..”
“Then I mentioned D.. well * who I had mentioned * and YOU got all jealous!”
“Then I kissed you, just like this!” and so they fell on the ground, he upon her, blocking her.
“And then, I started kissing you that way..” he said between kisses, going down to her neck, licking it before vamping out.
“I began biting and you said..”
“Spike! There’s someone!” she cut him suddenly.

He stopped, still in game-face.
“No, it’s not that! You said ‘ How c..’” but she cut him once again, freeing herself from his grip.
“Spike, you didn’t understand! There are people coming now, can’t you feel them? We gotta hide, hurry up!” she clarified, dragging him with her behind a bush.
“Before you wonder why, we hide just because we swore tonight there would have been no violence and no kills.. let’s just hope they’ll go away soon.. we were having such a good time!” she justified, smiling to her lover, while two mysterious figures were coming from afar.
After they approached a bit, Buffy recognize them.
“Xan and Will!” she gasped with a faint voice, really enthused.

Spike looked his Mate deep into her eyes and.. what did he see? Joy!? Yeah, it wasn’t eagerness to kill them; it was pure happiness to see them again.
Although he was very intrigued and amazed by her reaction, he preferred to say nothing.
The two guys held their hands, approaching to a tombstone where Buffy with her supernatural view managed to read.. nonetheless her name!
Undertaken as she was having a good time with her Sire, she hadn’t even noticed that tombstone in her honor.
Suddenly, Willow passed a finger on the gravestone, starting speaking.
“Buffy, it’s been a year, since you’ve gone..” but the tears began falling down her eyes.
Xander came close, giving his support hugging her.
“We.. we miss you so much..” she kept her speech.
“I’d never thought I would have said it but.. we even miss Spike, would have you ever guessed?” the brunette added to cheer up a bit Willow, but he didn’t know he had also made the bleached blond smile.
“Yeah, it hurt so much, we don’t know what happened to both of you, but we’ll try to find out as hard as we could! Anyway Buffy, I hope you’ll be happy, wherever you are now!” the girl finished, looking above the sky.

“Oh, don’t worry ‘bout it, Red, she is really, really happy..” the blond muttered, making Buffy chuckle.

“Willow, we’d better go now, it’s dangerous to remain here with all the vampires around, although it seems that tonight there’s no one around.. Anyway, now they rule this town..” Xander explained.
“You’re right. I can’t believe it yet. Since Buffy’s death everything went horribly wrong: first that terrible Plague where we lost everyone we loved, just because somehow we weren’t here with them when it happened, and now… I just wonder why I couldn’t be dead, too!”
“Will, don’t talk that way, we have still each other and we gotta hold on, although it is so damn hard!” he hugged her, departing.

Spike couldn’t believe what he was seeing: Buffy was crying, crying for the death of all her former friends!
That time he wasn’t able to shut up and he asked what he needed to ask her before, even if it didn’t make much sense.
“Honey.. it’s not like you still have your soul, is it? “
She stopped sobbing immediately.
“Hell no! Eww! I’m a ruthless evil soulless vampire, but it doesn’t mean I have got no memories ‘bout people I really care (sniffing)… must be a Turning-Slayer –Consequence!”
Her eyes were still full of tears, so he hugged her letting her cry it all out, stroking her shoulders.

Finally the sobbing stopped.
“I don’t know pet, anyway…with Soldier Boy you..”
“I’ve said only about people I * really * care!” she explained so coldly that he had no doubts anymore.
“So, love, there was no need to leave Sunnydale, I would have never hurt one of them!” she kept talking, amazing him with her perspicacity.
“So, did you already know the real reason why I took you away?”
“ Of course.. and I love you so much for that! Plus, Paris is something incredible.. “ she answered kissing him, before coming out that bush.

“You know.. since the first night I had sworn to myself I would let them enjoy their lives, but now..” and an evil smile Spike knew very well formed on her lips.
“Uh-uh! What’s in your mind, kitten?” he asked, kissing her hair.
“Well, I mean.. you have seen how much they were upset and willing to give up with their lives.. so, as I always say, when you’re sick of your life.. get yourself an un-life!” she ended up, laughing with him.
“Will you help me, won’t you?”
“Sure sunshine, besides I’ll like that annoying brunette better as my Childe ” he commented smiling.
Then she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down with her.
“If I’m not wrong ..someone was celebrating before..” she whispered in his ear. And that time no one interrupted them.
--------------------------------------------------

“So, luv, did you enjoyed it?”, he asked, once they were back at the crypt.
“Every single moment, saving the interruption..” she confessed.
“ .. anyway, now we have a purpose, but I’m too tired to think about that now. Baby, you worn me out!” she said kissing his cheek before burying herself under the sheets.
“ That’s fine pet. We’ll think about that tomorrow!” he repeated, following her example.

TBC

Please, forgive my terrible English! :(