This is kind of fluff in some parts!

PART 4

When Buffy awoke the night after she found Spike working out.
“Love, what are you doing?” she asked stirring and rubbing her eyes.
“A bit of training. It’s always good, mostly because we are gonna find the Master here later, so.. I’d better get myself ready for anything! He could be strong.. but I’ll be stronger!” he explained without breaking the exercise.
“I don’t understand why we gotta find the Master, anyway, I’m always up for fighting, especially with you!” she exclaimed before sending a powerful kick in his stomach that flung him to the ground.
“If you wanna dance, just ask, Slayer!” he said, getting back to his feet quickly and he hit her back before she could dodging his blow.
“Anyway sweetheart, we gotta find the Master because we’ll make him and his minions kidnap your friends for us!” he explained, while his fist was missing the mark.
“Cool! Then, when they are tied and chained, we’ll let in and since I’ve found out they suspect nothing ‘bout me, they’ll believe I’m somehow still alive and that we are there to rescue them, instead… uhmm.. I like that!” she stroke back, trying to hit him below the belt, but he avoided it with an agile jump.
“Alright! Well, I think we’ve done enough training. Let’s go find the Master! Then we’ll find a way to make your friends fall in our trap!” he decided, blocking her from behind with a strong grip of his arm around her neck, holding her hands in his other hand.
“Now, do you give in, pet? “
“Ok, I give in! But this time you won just because I’m not completely awake yet!” she justified.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xander was right: Sunnydale was swarmed by vampires, so Buffy and Spike didn’t wait too long to find one and persuade him to take them to his Master.
They were only fledglings, so for the two blondes to beat them was like to steal candies from a child.
Once they were in the presence of the Master, they easily managed to convince him to cooperate.
“Anyway, what do I gain helping you? “ he asked and a second after Buffy was already behind him, blocking him with the same grip Spike had used on her before, as the peroxide blond was took care of all the minions trying to help their Master.
“Wrong question, buddy..” she smiled, drawing out a stake from her sleeve, pressing it lightly against his heart.
“ .. just ask yourself what YOU RISK if you DON’T help us!” she advised him, deepening the pressure a bit.

Scared not only by the stake but also by the quickness the blond vampire took to knock down all his better minions, the Master was forced to give his help, without trying anything funny, assuring to hand over them the prisoners, alive.
Then, they planned the trap.
“Anyway, who the hell are you two?” the Master asked, amazed by their superiority.
“Well, I’m Spike, also known as William the Bloody “ Spike introduced himself, sure that he would have recognized him, but the silence of the other one puzzled him.
“Killer of three Slayers, and Sire of this beautiful Former One, my Queen Buffy..” he kept, indicating her.
“.. ring any bloody bell?” he asked once again.
“No, I’m sorry!” the other one apologized.
“Bloody Hell! And you dare call yourself a Master!” he burst out, departing with his fiancé.

--------------------------------------------------------

“Spikey.. don’t get so angry! Not everyone knows all your glorious deeds ..” she calmed him down, massaging his shoulders, sitting on the bed of their crypt.
“Mm… good! Anyway, I mean.. I’m kinda famous in our kind, it’s a piece of history for every vampire!”
“I know honey, I know..” she went along with him, keeping her massage, rolling her eyes.
Couldn’t she find a boyfriend anymore full of himself?
But to her eyes, even his flaws were good qualities!
“I thought we would have faced strong and powerful opponents, instead.. just look at the Master: he must have been turned for six months or less. We did all that training for nothing, although it was fun! I just wonder how this bunch of morons can rule this town..” he commented.
“I wonder the same! * You * really were a strong and dangerous Master when you took the command of Sunnydale years ago, and maybe this town could have been completely yours.. if a certain beautiful, brave and valiant blonde Slayer hadn’t spoilt your plans all the time..” she mocked him, ruffling his hair.
“Yeah, right.. I still gotta thank you for that!” he stroke back, jumping on her and sealing her lips with his.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The night after, Xander sat on his sofa, watching a football match, as Willow sat beside him, engrossed in the reading of a magician book.
After the Plague they had decided to live together, it made them feel less alone.
Suddenly a scream from the street took their minds of their business.

“Aaaahhh! Please, somebody help!! He’s gonna kill me!”
So, leaning from the window, they saw a young guy who screamed, running from a disquieting chaser and they immediately realized he was a vampire.
“C’ Mon, Xan! Hurry up, he needs our help!” she said rushing down the street, followed by the brunette.
“We are two, while he’s alone, we can beat him easily!” Xander commented .
After all the time they had spent with Buffy, they had learned to manage on themselves.

“Hey, you, leave him alone!” Xander summoned him, throwing himself against the vampire, hitting him in the stomach with his elbow as hard as he could, in the meantime Willow helped the unlucky guy.
Xander had already drawn the stake, but Willow’s shout stopped him before he could hit the vampire.
Turning, he realized with terror that not only the supposed victim was a vampire himself and he was taking Willow hostage, but also that suddenly a whole gang surrounded the two humans.
“It was a trap!” was all what the boy managed to say, then both the girl and him were knocked senseless.

“Well done, guys! You did an excellent job!” Spike congratulated, coming out from the end of the street with Buffy.
“Now, just take them to the Old Abandoned Warehouse and we’ll take good care of them!” the girl ordered.

TBC

Please, forgive my terrible English! :(