PART 5


When they recovered consciousness, the two humans found themselves tied on a chair, locked in the Warehouse.
“There’s something wrong..” Willow commented.
“ .. why didn’t they kill us?”
“Right! Anyway… I don’t expect anything good!” Xander admitted.

“Finally, you’re awake. I was afraid it would take all the night!” a familiar voice exclaimed behind their shoulders.
When they turned, they had the biggest surprise of their lives.
“Oh my god! Buffy, Spike, I can’t believe it! We were sure you were dead, instead you two are still alive!” Willow gasped, wondering at the same time why they hadn’t set them free yet.
Their only answer, they started laughing.
“Ok, sure! Sorry Spike, maybe ‘alive’ is not the most suitable word for a vampire!” Xander justified, wondering why they were holding their hands.
“You’re wrong, Xan ..” Buffy explained, showing him her true face.
“ .. for two ones!” she laughed once again, as her Mate hugged her, smiling.
“Spike! You, dirty bastard! What the hell have you done to her?” the brunette yelled, watching him with hatred.
“Shh, nasty boy!” Buffy summoned him, her human face replacing her features, remaining hugged to Spike.
“First, you can’t blame what you don’t know! I guess it’s hard to believe, but I was more than agree when Spike turned me, and now I’m really happy, as I had never been before! And second.. “ she walked towards him, whispering in his ear.
“.. you shouldn’t talk that way to your Soon-To-Be-Sire!” she warned him and a moment after the blond was already on him, amused by the terror in his eyes.
“Oh C’mon!” he exclaimed vamping out.
“I’m sure you’ll thank me after that!” so he bent over to bite his neck, draining him slowly, while Willow was screaming desperately.
“No! Xander!”

Then, she looked at Buffy who smiled ecstatic to Spike, admiring his work.
“Oh, Buffy, how can it be? You once was my best friend!” she said starting to cry.
“Willow, darling.. I hadn’t forgotten..” she answered sweetly, approaching her and whipping her tears.
“.. and we can still be friends, just in a darker way, but still best friends!”
“Darker way?!” Willow repeated, puzzled.
“You see, my Spike isn’t killing Xander if it’s what you think, he’s just making him one of us.. so you have a choice: to be his dinner when he awakes or..” she kept talking, caressing her face.
“ .. to be his mate, following him. I know you still love each other; I can feel it. Will, I didn’t mean to do this at the beginning. Spike and me had come back just to enjoy ourselves, I really wanted to let you, Xan and all the others I care live your lives happily. I would have never tried to hurt anyone of you. But when I saw you and Xander, in the Graveyard, talking about the Plague, I’m so sorry for that, you can ask Spike about if you don’t believe me.. anyway, I saw you so sad and lonely, I had to do something. So now, Willow, why don’t you let me help you?” Buffy begged her, unbuttoning the first buttons of her shirt.

Willow looked at Xander once again: his strength was leaving him, so Spike bit on his wrist, watching her.
“It’s up to you, Red! I wouldn’t throw away the chance for real happiness if I were you..” he advised her, bringing his wound to Xander’s mouth, which started drinking, passing out few minutes before.
What could she do? She knew it was something terribly wrong, but now she was completely alone, so what did she have to lose?
“Well Buffy, we’re friends, right! And true friends share everything: secrets, feelings..” she said, exposing her neck to her.
“..and experiences!”
“Oh, Will! You won’t regret it!” the blonde assured smiling, slipping to her game face and starting draining her, doing the same thing Spike had done with Xander.
Finally, they untied and laid them on a table, before leaving the Warehouse.

“It will take at least one night and I think no one will disturb them here. We can leave them alone for now!” Spike instructed, departing with his girl, walking towards their car.
“Can’t wait ‘till they awake! We’re gonna have lots of fun together!” Buffy exclaimed, hugging him.
“Well, we don’t need them to have fun!” he whispered in her ear.
“Uh uh! Someone is jealous!” she teased him.
“’m * not * jealous!” he clarified.
“It’s just .. if I think ‘bout what will happen.. maybe then you’ll want to spend more time with them than with me! After all… they are your friends.” he commented, a bit upset.
“Yeah, you said it: they are my friends, just and only friends! But you.. oh, you’re so much more, you’re my everything!” she said pulling him to her, giving him a violent kiss before smashing him on the hood of the Desoto.
“Now let me show you how bloody much I love you and care ‘bout you, Mr. Big Jealous! ” she said, jumping on him.
They made love there and they would have carried on but sunrise was near, so they decided to get on the car.

“Wow, I think you showed me bloody well!” he smiled at her, visibly pleased.
“Hey, pet, tell me your secret, I mean.. they could have been anywhere, but you sent our allied gang to the exact place. How did you know your friends were at Xander’s?”
“I have to admit it, love .. I hadn’t the slightest idea! Let’s call it a bit of my sixth sense mixed with a huge luck!” she answered, amazing him once again for her unpredictability.

TBC

p.s. You know, I’m a great fan of Xan vamp/Will vamp shipper since I’ve seen ‘The wish’ for the first time.. So, forgive this madness of mine.. :)