PART 6

The night after they went hunting but Sunnydale by then was very different: the streets and the pubs were nearly deserted because people were locked in their houses, safe.
But with a bit of patience and lots of slyness, the two blondes managed not only to have their ‘dinner’, but also to knock unconscious a young couple, who they brought to the old warehouse, chaining them against the wall of the room where Willow and Xander were still sleeping.
“I guess they’re waking up tonight.” Spike informed, giving them a quick glance.
“Wanna go out for a walk during the waiting?” he suggested, putting an arm around her shoulders.
“Sure, why not? It’s a beautiful night, there’s such a starry sky!” Buffy commented, departing with him.

In the meanwhile, inside the Warehouse Willow began stirring lazily, opening her eyes.
The first thing she noticed was her mate, lying beside her.
Smiling, she bent over him, kissing him softly and whispering in his ear.
“Wake up, Xander! It’s time to raise!”
Her words had an immediate effect: a moment after he popped his eyes open, too.
“Hey baby!” he smiled.
“You know.. I’m glad you’re here with me, I was so afraid they would have killed you..” he confessed, holding her tight.
“Honestly, they gave me a choice: to be turned by Buffy or to be left here still human, so you would have probably killed me after your awakening. As you can see I chose the first one, and it feels so good!” she laughed evilly.
“Oh well, even if you had chosen the second one it would ended the same way.. I could never kill you baby, I would have just done exactly what Buffy did to you, too bad she anticipated me!” he admitted, caressing her hair.
“Anyway, she had done a very good job, you’re so beautiful, even than before if possible..”
“Oh Xan, well, I gotta say the same for you, you’re so irresistible..”
So, they ended up kissing for a long time.

----------------------------------------------------

Coming back from their walk, the two blondes heard some moans, so they approached to the entrance of the warehouse, peeping inside without drawing attention, talking quietly.
“Hey pet, look! They haven’t fed yet!” he said pointing the young couple still senseless.
“Well, it seems that now they’re feeling another kind of ‘hunger’!”, she commented laughing.
“We’d better leave them alone, they need a bit of privacy.. but I’m too bloody curious to leave!” she admitted.
“They are still fledglings, so they can’t feel our presence yet. We can stay here and watch them from outside, and they won’t even notice us, trust me!” Spike suggested.
He wouldn’t have ever confessed to her, but that scene was intriguing a lot him, too.

A sudden whining coming from a corner of the room interrupted the kiss of the other two.
It was then that they noticed their soon-to be first victims.
“Hey, love! It looks like Daddy and Mommy took good care of us, even a Welcome Dinner!” Xander laughed, taking her mate’s hand and approaching to the two people who had just recovered.
“Where am I? And why am I chained?” the girl exclaimed first, looking her boyfriend to be sure he also was fine.
“I don’t know honey.. we had met that mysterious blonde couple and then.. I don’t remember anything!” her fiancé explained.
Then he realized they weren’t alone in that room.
“ I’m so glad to see someone, please.. can you two help us?” the boy asked.

The two interlocutors gave each other an understanding gaze.
“You know, darling, we could set you free..” Willow answered, caressing the chained boy’s face and that got his girlfriend very jealous.
But the touch of the mysterious brunette’s cold hand on her skin took her mind off.
“.. but unfortunately for you.. we don’t wanna do it!” the red girl said with an evil laughter, slipping to her game-face for the first time, pulling the guy to her to bite viciously in his neck, amused by his screams mingled to his girlfriend’s ones after that Xander had attacked her, too.
For all the time their now yellow eyes had never break contact and when they finished the kissed savagely, still in game-face.
Once again they were interrupted.
But this time it was a short applause.

TBC

I’m going to post the end, later.. so I won’t bore you with this story anymore eh eh ! ;)