Thank you so much, Bernardette, I’m glad you and Beth like this story. ;)
Now, as promised..

PART 7

Turning, they saw Spike and Buffy and their human faces came back.
Buffy hugged them.
“Oh guys, I missed you so much!”
“We also missed you, Buffy!” Willow replied, while Xander confined himself to nod, walking towards his Sire.
“You were right, man..” he exclaimed slapping him playfully on his shoulder, “ I really have to thank you! It’s so wonderful!” the brunette confessed.
“I was sure you would like it! Besides, something tells me you’ll make me very proud of you!” Spike said, lighting a cigarette.
“I also think so, about both of you! You two did a great work as your first kill, I’m very proud of you, guys!” Buffy admitted, coming back to her lover’s waiting arms.

“Oh, it was so much fun, they were so dumb! Can’t wait to do that again!” Xander chuckled ecstatic, clung to Willow.
“Don’t worry! You’ll can do all the kills you want when we come back Paris!” the peroxide blond informed him, amused by his enthusiasm that remind him of his days as a fledgling.
“Paris?! Hey, Buffy, your Spike treats you very well, isn’t he spoiling you a little bit much?” Willow teased her.
“Well, trust me! A girl can get very much used to that!” she laughed, kissing passionately Spike.
The two couples were to leave, when suddenly Buffy turned to Xander.
“Oops, I almost forgot: NO ONE CALLS ME MOMMY!” she yelled punching the guy so hard she sent him to the opposite corner of the room.
“It’s the same for you, Will!” she warned her friend and Childe.
Spike raised the boy from the ground roughly, grabbing him by the lapels and smashing him against the wall.
“There’s no need to say that if I hear you calling * me* daddy again you’re DUST, isn’t there?” the blond warned him, giving the same message to the red girl with an icy gaze.
“Ok, now we can really go!” Buffy smiled happily, taking her Sire by the hand, while the others two, following them behind, were wondering in their mind how they could have heard them talking.

EPILOGUE

Spike and Buffy weren’t wrong: Willow and Xander weren’t like all the other minions and they had proved their value killing their first Slayer after few months.
Nothing compared to the five ones Spike had killed and the three ones Buffy had.
Willow had lost her soul, but not her huge passion for Gossip.
So, since the first night, she had filled her Sire with questions about her, Spike, and most of all, her decision to follow him.
Buffy also loved talking with her about nothing and everything just like the old times.
Every time the blonde told her about some particular killing she and her fiancé had done, the red listened to her, entranced.
Anyway, also Spike got his Child’s whole attention when he told him some anecdotes, and being a vampire for more than a century he had lots of stories to tell!
----------------------------------

“Oh William! Everything is so perfect, I couldn’t ask nothing more!” Buffy confessed to him one night in their bedroom.
“And it’s just our second year, pet. I’ve got an eternity to make you happy! Would you like to leave with me for a while? I could take you to London, my native town is wonderful, you would like it maybe even more than Paris!” he suggested.
“You know I’d follow you anywhere, luv. Plus, we can leave this town in Will and Xan’s hands, we can trust them!” she said.
“Yeah ducks! I’m really proud of them! I guess they’ll soon rule a town on their own!” Spike commented, flowing a hand through her hair.
“Hey! You know, I’m getting a bit jealous of all these compliments to them!” she admitted, pretending to be insulted.
“There’s no bloody reason, sweetie!” he laughed pleased, lifting her chin with a finger and bending over her to kiss her.
“You are and you know you’ll always be my favorite Child!”
THE END

And, now I’ll come back to my other FF. and I hope to do that soon! ;)
Thanks for reading this one! :)