Chapter Fifteen

"What are you doing tomorrow?" He asked as he trailed his kisses along her jaw.

She was finding it hard to concentrate as he did that, so she moaned a bit before answering and his grip tightened on her.

"Um, going to see my mom at some point," she managed to get out just before he claimed her lips.

"Tomorrow night you're free, yes?" His eyes were burning in their desire and intensity.

She gulped. "Y--yes."

"When can I see you?"

"When do you want me to come over?"

"All the time," he whispered hoarsely and kissed her quickly. "I want you with me all the time. Don't you know that yet?"

"Wow," she murmured. "No one's ever said that to me before."

He grinned and nibbled her bottom lip before looking in her eyes. "Good thing. You know how jealous I can be."

She rolled her eyes. "Trust me, I'm aware."

" 'S only because I love you so bloody much. Walk across hot coals for you, I would."

"You can't do that, Spike. Fire plus vampire equals dust. Course, fire plus anything pretty much equals dust."

He chuckled and caught her mouth again. She opened her mouth as he swept his tongue along her bottom lip and he entered, swirling his tongue with hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed herself closer to him. She could feel the evidence of his desire for her pressed against her stomach and it caused a rush of her own desire. He broke away from her and looked at her.

"What?" She asked breathlessly.

"I can smell you. You're aroused."

She felt herself redden and she hid her face against his chest. "That's so un-romantic, Spike!" She admonished him.

"It's romantic to me," he told her huskily, bending his head and licking her earlobe. "Means you want me as much as I want you."

She looked up at him, "I'm not ready for that yet."

"I know, luv. You know I'll wait. I'll wait forever if you ask me to."

"I know," she whispered. Tentatively she reached out and ran a hand down his chiseled features. His eyes closed and he let out a soft purr. She pressed her lips against his and he deepened it immediately. When they finally broke apart he looked at her in amazement.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked.

"That's the first time you've kissed me first."

She smiled shyly and looked away, "well, you know...yeah, I don't know what I was going to say."

He chuckled and buried his face in the crook of her neck. She was surprised to find she wasn't scared. The bite had been tingling the whole time they were, well, making out and she wanted him to ease it. She knew how, but she wasn't sure if she actually wanted him to do it.

"Spike," she murmured, "could you...can you lick it?"

"Are you sure?" He asked, popping his head to look at her in shock.

She nodded, "I think it might help..."

"It's calling me," he admitted. "Did you know that?"

"I didn't know until we got back here. Has it been--all night?"

"It calls to me all the time, pet. But it's the strongest when you're in danger, or you're upset and when we're intimate."

"I want you to--"

"Lick it?"

"Bite it. But I'm not ready for that yet. I think if you ease me into it?"

He kissed her suddenly and she would have stumbled back from the intensity had Spike not been holding onto her. His lips dribbled down to her jaw and then nibbled on her ear. She gasped when it reached his mark and he tongued it, gently. She mewled at his ministrations and her grip tightened on him. It was like heaven.

He stopped abruptly and pulled away for a bit. "I want to bite and I don't want to," he admitted. "Won't make that mistake again."

"Thank you," she said softly.

"You liked what I just did."

She nodded, "I did."

He pressed his forehead against hers and stared into her eyes. "I love you."

She didn't know how to respond to that. Not yet. She felt things for him, she just wasn't sure what all them were yet.

"I don't say it to pressure you, you know that right?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Good. I only tell you because, well, I love you and I want you to know it."

"Thank you?"

"Don't thank me, Princess."

She flinched and tried to move away from him. He held her close, not giving her much room to move.

"What?" He asked, concerned.

"That's what you called Drusilla."

"Pet, I'm sorry. I didn't even realize I did that. It just flew out of my mouth. I wasn't thinking of her at all. I don't even think you're like her to remind me of her. I guess I've always just thought of you as my little Princess to spoil."

"You could call me the Queen," she offered and he laughed, smothering her in a kiss. "Or you could just continue to call me all the little endearments you already call me. Wait. Do you call anyone else 'luv', 'pet', 'sweetheart', or 'kitten'?"

"No, luv, only you."

"I like those," she smiled proudly.

He smiled tenderly, "then I'll stick with those. You do believe me, right? That I wasn't thinking of her?"

She nodded. "Maybe it was subconscious. I did mention her earlier."

He shrugged, "doesn't matter. Let's stop talking about her. I want to concentrate on you and these luscious lips of yours."

She giggled as he started to kiss her jaw again. "I should get inside--"

He straightened immediately. "Do you feel all right? Are you sick?" He put his hand to her forehead and frowned. "You don't feel hot. Are you--"

"Spike!" She exclaimed softly. "I'm fine. I am tired, but I feel fine. I was just thinking that in case Giles comes down here and pries us apart, I should get inside."

He ran his hands up her arms, biting his lip. "I don't want you to leave yet, " he whined.

"I know, I don't want to either," she admitted. He smiled widely at that admission and kissed her. She cradled his face in her hands and he started to purr.

She parted, "I have to go."

He nodded, looking down. Then kissed her again, quickly. "Had to, couldn't resist," he said, and shyly looked away.

She chuckled and pushed herself gently away from him. "Goodnight, Spike. I'll see you tomorrow. How about--"

"Right after you see your mum."

She smiled, "what are we doing tomorrow night?"

He grinned devilishly, "I'll surprise you."

"Can't wait," she turned and opened the door. She looked back and smiled at him and found him standing there grinning widely.

She shut the door and sighed contentedly. She smiled dreamily to herself and made her way to her room.

TBC...enjoy the happy Spuffy now...that's all I'm gonna say...:)