*A/N: Don’t worry, it’s not over yet. There’s a lot more to cum…get it? LOL…thanks to my betas!*

Chapter Twelve: Hush

She sat in the hospital waiting room, wearing blood-soaked clothes, and staring into nothing. Her eyes were red and swollen from the tears that just wouldn’t stop falling, and her head was pounding. She blamed herself for what was happening within the emergency room.

Spike ran through the double doors that led to the waiting room, to see her sitting there in a daze. He didn’t hesitate, and slid in the seat beside her, his arms wrapping around her.

She didn’t bother looking at him; she just put her head on his chest and wept. “All I seem to do is cry.”

“Don’t worry, pet. You’ll always have my shoulder.” Spike comforted, trying his best to show her that he was there.

“This is all my fault. He-he tried to kill himself on my account, and I-I just don’t know what would have happened if I hadn’t gotten there on time.” She cried.

“Well, Mrs. Rayne, your husband is going to be fine thanks to you.” The doctor took her by surprise, as he exited the emergency room. She moved away from Spike, so that she could listen to him. “Angel is in the midst of a blood transfusion, and his wrists are both stitched up. Do you know any reason why this could have happened, any meds he’s been on?”

“We just got an annulment, and have been separated for a few months, now.” Buffy explained.

“I see.” The doctor said, scribbling on his clipboard.

“What are you writing?” Buffy stood, defensively.

“Calm down, Ms…”

“Summers.” She finished the sentence for him.

“Your ex-husband is obviously torn apart by your divorce, and is reacting unreasonably. He has to stay here for a few days to make sure that he’s mentally stable, but we need to know who will be taking care of him after he’s discharged.” The doctor questioned.

She wasn’t given a chance to respond, for Ethan Rayne had arrived out of nowhere. “I will be hiring someone to be with him, until he’s fit to take care of himself. I am his father.”

The doctor nodded, scribbling more notes down, and turning to leave.

“Why am I not surprised that you’re behind this?” Ethan asked angrily, turning to Buffy.

“Behind what?” She was shocked at the hatred in her ex-father in-law’s eyes.

“You’re the reason why the company is failing…his mind is not set on money, anymore…he’s a fool. Trying to destroy his life, because of a blonde spoiled California girl. Darla was key treasure to him, and she should be the one with the ring…she should be the one with the family’s name.” He was insistent, and scary, causing Buffy to back up.

“That’s enough!” Spike stood between the older brunette and the woman he was in love with. “Your son was lucky to ever get close to this woman, and the day that he cheated was the day that he lost her, forever. I’m sorry that he’s a jackass and would attempt at taking his life, but Buffy and I are going home.” With that the bleached blonde took Buffy’s small wrist and pulled her away from Ethan.

*

They arrived at the apartment in silence. Buffy was exhausted, both physically and emotionally. After removing her jacket, and leaving it on the floor, Spike looked over her with care.

“You need a shower, luv…” He spoke softly, taking her hand and leading her to the bathroom.

They stepped in, and he reached for the hem of her shirt, looking into her eyes. She gave him a small nod, before he pulled the shirt over her head, the dried blood sticking to her body. She cringed as it was thrown to the side.

His arms encircled around her back, and reached for the clips of her bra. As he worked on the hook, Buffy looked up into the depths of his eyes. They sent a shock through her body, and she leaned in, touching his lips with hers.

He was shocked, and pulled away slightly, searching her face for an answer. Her eyes were endearing, appreciating his defense of her. At that point, he was all that she wanted, everything that she desired most. Their kissed turned to passion, as she reached for his belt buckle.

He tore his lips from hers. “Are you sure?”

“I-I don’t know…let’s just take it one step at a time.” She requested.

He nodded his head, pulling his t-shirt over his head, and returning to kiss her. He unsnapped the button to her jeans and expertly slid them down her legs, along with her plain cotton panties.

He looked over her bare body, noting that it was beautiful, even with the stains of blood. He reached for the knobs of the shower, turning it on hot. The bathroom steamed up quickly, and they enjoyed the warmth as they stepped under the spray.

Taking the Dove soap in his hand, he lathered her body from head to toe, paying close attention to her most sensitive parts. The red washed off, leaving the expanse of her tanned skin clean. She took the soap from his hands when he finished, and did the same to him.

When the soap was washed off of his body, Buffy kissed a trail slowly down his body, nipping at his nipples, her tongue rounding his belly button. She got on her knees, coming eye to eye with his throbbing thick member. Her tongue darted out, licking the pre-cum from the tip. It wasn’t long before the tip was hitting the back of her throat.

The feel of her hot lips surrounding him, her mouth working him toward ecstasy, it was no surprise that it took him ten minutes to cum. It had been the moment he had been waiting for forever, and he fucked up.

Buffy allowed his salty nectar to slide down her throat, enjoying every bit.

“So sorry, luv,” he moaned.

“Don’t be…” She said, standing as the hot water ran over her.

Spike was quick to kiss her lips, and taste himself. He trailed down her neck to her pink nub. He sucked gently at first, than nibbled and bit. Licking his way down, past her belly button. He reached ecstasy, and tasted her slowly, enjoying the feel. Buffy slid down to the shower floor, and allowed the pleasure to begin.