Chapter 2: Old Habits

The song ended, and the gang went back up to the table. “ Buffy why didn’t you join us on the dance floor?” Cordelia asked.

“Oh. I decided to sit this one out. My Versace shoes are beginning to wear out their welcome. From my last dance escapade.” Knowing full well that it was Spike’s presence that prevented her from dancing or barley moving for that matter.

Faith looked down at her feet feeling little twinges of pain. “ Don’t I know how that one feels.”

Buffy looked over towards Spike and Lily’s direction, and out of pure curiosity she asked. “ So, where did you two meet?"

Lily laughed. “ It’s a funny story actually. I stole Spike’s cab just as he was getting into it, and then he scooted me over and forced him self in. He reprimanded me on the for stealing his cab, and then said I could make it up to him by letting him take me to dinner and we just hit it off from there.”

Buffy discreetly rolled her eyes , and the only one that caught her action was Spike and he just smirked at her. Buffy caught his gaze.

‘ Still the same charming bastard he always was. God I hate him.’

Suddenly Lily’s two way went off bringing Buffy out of her thoughts. Lily looked down to see who it was. “ Its an emergency with one of my dealers. There is a problem at the gallery. I have to go. Spike promise me you won’t drive home.”

“ You have my word luv. I ‘ll just catch a ride home with one of the guys or……… something.” Spike said flashing a quick glance at Buffy who was sitting directly across from him. Buffy didn’t like the look she received. No matter how brief it was she knew it meant he was up to something, and that was never good.

“Ok. I’ll see you guys tomorrow.” Lily gave Spike a chaste kiss on the lips and exited the club. Even thought the kiss was innocent it still disgusted Buffy to see Spike touch her.

A couple hours went by, and it was 2:30 in the morning. The club was slowly beginning to thin out. The gang decided it was about time to leave. But , definitely not alone. Cordy and Gunn decided they wanted some time alone so they left the club, and Faith and Lindsey were about to follow. “ Hey B. are you going to be ok getting home because I think I’m going to head out with Linds here. You don’t mind do you?” Faith asked her little sister making sure she would be alright getting home.

Buffy smiled and waved her hand dismissively “ No. You go ahead I’ll be fine. I’ll just have the limo drop me off.”

Faith beamed “ Great.” She turned her attention towards Lindsey. “ Come on Linds I have a few things to show you back at my place.” She said grabbing him by the waist of his pants leading him away from the table.

“ Oh Faith.” Buffy called in a sing song voice.

Just before her and Lindsey reached the stairs Faith heard her sister call her name. Turning around she saw her sister smiling wickedly. “ Yeah B.” Faith replied with a smile on her face.

“ Don’t hurt him with your marathon sex, and be sure to practice safe sex.” Buffy ordered teasingly.

Faith chuckled lightly and shook her head. “ Sweetie your talking to woman who taught you how to put a condom on a guy with your mouth I think I can manage to have safe sex.” Faith replied jokingly.

Buffy held her hands in defence. “ Hey. I’m just trying to look out for my sisters well being. I don’t want to become Auntie Buffy anytime soon.” She said with a smile.

Faith chuckled again. “ Whatever B.” Was Faith’s reply as she took Lindsey and descended the stairs. Buffy sat at the table watching as her sister exited the club with Lindsey in tow. Until an annoying British voice interrupted her.

“ You know I always wondered where you learned that trick with the condom. I guess big sis taught you well huh?” Buffy directed her attention to Spikes smirking face with a fiery hate and dislike flashing in her eyes.

“ Fuck you Spike.” Buffy said with venom in her voice


This only served to make Spikes grin widen. “ Oh luv. I wish you would.”

Buffy narrowed her eyes at him in the coldest way possible but said nothing. Spike took this as an opportunity to seductively walk to the other side of the table his hypnotizing blue eyes never leaving hers until he was positioned behind her chair. Speak leaned down closely to Buffy and then he began to whisper huskily in her ear.

“ You see I’ve missed the naked flesh of your hot lil body pressed against mine while I’m fucking you so hard that you can barley form words, and the only thing that rolls off your tongue is my name and how good it feels to have me pounding in that perfect lil cunt of yours.”

Buffy could feel her coldness melting as the electricity crackled around her and she got that familiar tingling in her stomach that only one man could provoke. Buffy closed her eyes and let the old memories wash over her as he whispered in her ear. As her arousal peeked she could feel her nipples harden like diamonds, and a rush of wetness pool between her golden thighs soaking her black lace panties.

“ I miss the way you taste when your body responds to my every touch . God. Buffy I’ve missed you so bloody much.” He continued as he began to kiss her neck. His left hand gently caressed her side while his right hand began to work its way up her thigh. Buffy automatically spread her thighs as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Just as Spikes digits began to work their way to her drenched panties there was a crash as a near by waiter dropped his tray.

This bought Buffy out of her lust filled daze, and she suddenly realized with horrible clarity what she was about to let happen. Buffy’s eyes widened as she leaped from her chair and turned to look at Spike in confusion, anger, and hatred.
“ Spike. What is this? What the fuck are you trying to pull?” Buffy exclaimed. Just as Spike was about to reply she held out her hand to cut him off. “ No. You know what I don’t want to know . Right now I just want out of here.” Buffy snatched up her hand bag and flew down the stairs.

“Bloody Hell!.” Spike exclaimed as he took off after her.


TBC

Well how did ya Like it?
Please reviewwwwwwwwww!