CHAPTER 3: RIDING IN CARS WITH BOYS



‘ Ugh that arrogant prick I can’t believe I let him do that.‘

Buffy had just made it outside ,and was about ask the valet to get her limo brought around when a strong hand griped her from behind. Her senses told her she knew exactly who it was. She violently snatch her arm from out of his grasp and turned around to face him.

“ Don’t fucking touch me Spike.” Buffy exclaimed.

Witnessing the display the valet came and walked over to Buffy’s side. “Is this man bothering you ma'am?”

Spike looked the other man over with distaste and then rolled his eyes. “ Sod off Nancy boy this is none of your business.”

The very tall valet with blond hair stood his ground never taking his gaze off Spike. “ Again, I ask is this man bothering you ma'am?”

Buffy glanced at the valet and then glanced at Spike. She could tell with the murderous look in Spike’s eye he was about to get violent. Not wanting to cause further disturbance Buffy simply answered. “ No. Its ok I know him.”

The valet looked down at her with concern in his eye. “ Your sure?’

Buffy nodded her head. “ Yes I’m sure. But thank you for your concern.”

“ Ok. But if you need anything my name is Riley Finn.” With that he hesitantly walked away.

Buffy turned back to Spike who’s face wore an annoyed and agitated expression. “ Now that captain cardboard is gone I was thinking we could finish our conversation.”

Buffy rolled her eyes and shook her head running out of patience with the British heartthrob. “ What conversation Spike? For us to finish a conversation we would have had to have started one.”

“ Well if my memory serves me correctly we started a pretty good conversation back in the club.” He said with the suggestive furrow of his eyebrow.

Buffy had reached her boiling point and had enough. “ YOU CALL TRYING TO SEDUCE ME WHILE YOUR GOING OUT WITH ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS HAVING A CONVERSATION. BECAUSE THE WAY I SEE ITS ONE SELFISH BASTARD WHO GETS HIS KICKS OUT OF FUCKING UP OTHER PEOPLES LIVES JUST SO LONG AS HE GETS WHAT HE WANTS, AND THEN LEAVES IT TO OTHER PEOPLE TO PICK UP THE PIECES AND CLEAN UP HIS FUCKING MESS.” Buffy yelled with nothing but pure fury and pain shining in her eyes.

Spike stood there not knowing how to respond. All he could do was look into her emerald eyes that he had drowned in so long ago. The eyes that were once filled with sparkling happiness now all he could see was pain, heartbreak, and sorrow. Knowing that he was the cause of it tore him up inside. He knew some way he had to make it right.

Buffy could see remorse begin to shine through his eyes, but she refused to let herself see it or be drawn in by him once again. She would not let Spike take her over ever again. “ Ma’am your limo is ready.” Riley Finn told her.

With one last glance at Spike Buffy turned with the flip of her golden hair and began to walk towards the limo. Just as she was about to step inside she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder that made her pause. “ Spike just let me go.” She pleaded in a weak tone without even turning around.

“ Yeah see pet I can’t do that. Because then I wouldn’t have a ride home. Being that I promised Lily I wouldn’t drive home since I’ve been drinking, and all my friends seem to have vanished.” Spike said, and Buffy could feel the grin on his face.

She looked up to the heavens and began to laugh bitterly. “ Spike needs a ride home from me of all people. I gotta remember to thank the fates for this one.” Buffy said with sarcasm dripping from her voice. She then turned her body around to face him. “ Alright Spike I’ll give you a ride. But if you try anything and I mean anything I won’t hesitate to throw you out on your ass whether the limo is moving or not.”

Spike just smiled. As much as he hated to piss her off he had to admit it was when she was most beautiful. The way her eyes would flash with emerald fire, and her face would flush with anger. He could feel his pants get a little tight as he took in her appearance, and he wanted nothing more than to take her in his arms and kiss her until they were both breathless. “ I’ll be the perfect gentle men.”

Buffy simply snorted at that and turned to get in the limo with Spike following behind her. She then knocked on the window that separated them from the driver. “Fredrick can you please take Mr. LeChance to …” She trailed off not knowing what address to give him.

“ 1232 Wilshire in downtown LA.” Spike interjected for her.

“ No problem Ms. Summers.”

“ Thank you Fredrick.” Buffy said.

The first 5 minutes of the ride was in silence as they both sat on opposite sides of the Limo staring out the window. Spike glanced over at Buffy and decided to play his hand at a light conversation. It was probably hopeless but it couldn’t hurt to try. “ So how have you been Buffy?”

“ Oh. You mean how have I been since I caught you cheating on me and found out you were a lying scum bag?” Buffy replied harshly.

He decided to try and plead his case. Knowing full well it was pretty much hopeless. Because he knew her, and how she thought. “ That was 2 years ago, I have grown and changed as a person since then.” He said in all seriousness.

Buffy crossed her legs, and folded her arms into her chest. Cutting her eyes at him. “ Yeah. I can tell that by the way you almost finger fucked me in a club while going out with my best friend.” Buffy snickered.

Spike took note of her body language, and knew the crossed legs, and folded arms meant she was pissed off beyond the telling of it. He decided it was time to put the charm on. “ I was just thrown at seeing you again which I never thought would happen again. Look I know I hurt you, but all of what we had wasn’t bad, and lets not forget who pushed who away. I felt like you didn’t love me any more, and we were drifting apart.”

Buffy was very angry at this point, and emotionally confused. “ Boo fucking hoo. I’m sorry it was all my fault. Yes. I did force to not only fuck another woman but I must have tripped you and made your mouth fall on her pussy to. How could I ever forgive my self?” Buffy said with sarcasm. " God. Why is it that men can never take responsibility for their actions?” She questioned.

“ Pet. Why must you always be so difficult? It was so long ago. Can’t we forgive and forget, and move on?”

“ Do not call me Pet, and last I checked I had moved on, and from the looks of it so have you. With one of my best friends no doubt. You know I do have to tell her what went on between us.”

“ Why do we have to tell her? Its not like she’s going to know unless one of us tells her, and besides you’ve made it very clear its over between us. Why hurt Lily with knowledge she simply doesn’t need to know?” Spike said

Buffy cut her eye at Spike. “ Do you know I hate you with a passion? I’ve never felt this way about any living thing before. I could really kill you right now, but I will not let you or my emotions get the best of me. I am in control.”

“ You know. That’s always been your problem. You always have this need to be in control of you emotions. Especially when it comes to love. When will you learn Buffy that you don’t have to be in control all the time. You need to just let your self go.”

During the course of their argument neither of them realized just how close they moved towards each other. Buffy looked at Spike with tears shimmering in her eyes threatening to spill over. Their eyes met once again blue on green, and this time they closed as they leaned in for a kiss. In a passionate reunion they embraced and devoured each other. Before either knew what was happening Buffy was straddling Spike grinding her soaked, aching lace clad pussy against the hard on in his pants while they kissed in fiery passion. As her Versace dress began to ride up slightly Spike began to caress Buffy’s soft but firm ass cheeks making her release a moan into his mouth. Before things could get any further the limo came to a stand still bringing both of them back to reality. They broke the kiss and just stared at each other. Buffy moved off his lap moving to the other side of the limo, and with one more glance they silently parted ways as Spike got out of the car leaving Buffy shaken and confused to the core as she thought.

‘ What the hell am I doing?’

TBC



HERE IS THE 3RD CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOYED
PLEASE REVIEW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.


Thank you to Karen and Amanda for reviewing!!!!!!!!!!!