A/N: Sorry I typed the wrong title in


CHAPTER 4: SHAKEN TO THE CORE


Buffy arrived home a half hour after the limo dropped Spike off. She entered her Spanish style mansion, grabbed a bottle of wine with a glass , and headed up the stairs. She went into her bedroom falling tiredly onto her huge four poster bed with a dazed expression written on her face. Bewildered , shocked, and confused were the emotions that Buffy Summers felt about the most surreal night of her entire existence. So many questions playing, and over flowing in her head.

'Out of all the cities in the world why did he have to come to LA?'

'Why did he have to hook up with one of my best friends?'

' Why did I practically let him finger fuck me in a public place?

' And just why the hell did I almost fuck him in the back of the limo?’


Buffy could feel a pointed ache begin to throb in her head. Needing a break from all the serious thinking she decided to take a nice relaxing bath to rid her body of the tension she built up over the last few hours. Buffy went into the bathroom, and turned the faucet on her huge Jacuzzi style tub. She grabbed her bath salts from the cabinet above the sink, and mixed them with the hot water flowing into the tub. After the tub was full she lit the candles that surrounded the edges of the tub, and poured the wine she bought from downstairs into the wine glass. Setting the glass on the edge of the tub Buffy rid herself of her skin tight clothes, and walked up the steps that were attached to the tub. She settled into the bath, and let out a long sigh. As the hotness of the bath, and the feel of the salts began to soak into her naked body and work their magic.

The candle light danced on her skin as she took a sip of wine and laid her head back closing her brilliant green eyes. Her mind began to wonder uncontrollably focusing itself on the one subject she really didn’t want to think about at that present time.

Spike.

The way Spike’s gentle but masculine touch could caress her into bliss.

The way he kissed and made love with intense fire and passion.

Spike always had this way of making Buffy loose control and go completely wild. He taught her things about her sexuality that she never knew existed. Though Buffy was experienced before she got involved with Spike none of her other lovers were adventurous or really had any finesse. He sparked a fire deep inside Buffy that no other man could, and it made her feel powerful but vulnerable at the same time. To Spike sex was an art and he was an artist. Buffy let her thoughts drift to the heated night they first met.



It was a spring night in New York City, and 19 year old Buffy and her friend Armand were attending the gallery showing of their mutual friend Scott Hope. Scott was a new and up coming artist making quiet a name for himself in the world of nude photography. Buffy and Armand met Scott one night while club hopping. Scott admired both Buffy and Armand’s tight bodies and asked if they would model for him sometime. Though Buffy was flattered by the offer she politely declined . Armand ; however, happily accepted it and they shot his photos the following Monday. During his shoot things got heated between him and Scott, and ever since then they had formed a fuck buddy relationship.

The gallery walls were filled with a variations of nude black and white photos. Some were of couples in various sexual positions, cropped body parts, and individual models. Buffy and Armand stood off to a corner drinking from there martini glasses looking terribly bored.

“ Ya know I never knew you could fit so many stuffy people into one bloody place.” Armand complained.

“ Yeah. Well the evidence speaks for itself.” Buffy took a sip from her glass and continued. “ And at least you have an incentive to be here. No one bribed me with sexual favors to attend one of the most boring events of my life. I have the pleasure of being here of my own free will.” She finished with a pout.

Armand smiled at that. He would definitely be getting repaid later tonight. “ Well maybe someone should offer you a sexual favor or two. How long did you say its been since you got some again?”

Buffy playfully swatted Armand on his chest. “ Not everyone has a libido that requires them to get off every other hour.” she said with a smile.

“ Yes they do. But instead of getting the real thing some people have Mr. Good Vibrations to keep them happy.” Armand retorted with an evil smirk.

Buffy glared at him in mock anger. “ Fuck You.”

“ Darling how many times do I have to tell you know matter how hot you are I don’t do girls.” He said teasingly.

“ Well I should hope not because with his stamina that would be a tragedy to gay men everywhere .” A voice from behind them said.

Buffy and Armand turned to come face to face with Scott Hope. Standing there looking as bored as they were.

“ Look Armand . The host of tonight’s festivities has finally decided to grace us with his presence.” Buffy said with sarcasm evident in her voice.

“ And it only took him 2 hours.” Armand said with a smirk.

“ Has anybody ever told you how funny you two aren’t.” Scott said with the roll of his eyes. “ Nobody said selling artwork was easy. Especially when you have to kiss up to a bunch of boring snobbish people. But a man has to eat and make a living.”

“ Speaking of kissing and eating I do believe somebody owes me a favor for attending his gallery opening tonight.” Armand implied

Scott grinned. “ Yes I believe he does. And as the host I must ensure that all my guest are very happy.” Scott walked over to Armand and hooked his arm around his. “ You don’t mind if I borrow him for a few minutes do ya Buff?”

“ Oh. Sure leave Buffy here all by herself while you two go and play.” She said as she finished off her 4th martini.

Armand looked at her annoyed. “ Will you stop being such a baby. We’ll only be gone for a few minutes’ tops.”

“ Right. The way you two go at it I’ll probably be here alone for the rest of the night.” Buffy snickered and raised her hand dismissively , and gave an exaggerated sigh. “ Go ahead. What do I care. At least some of us should have some fun tonight.”

Armand smiled leaning to give her a peck on the cheek. “ Thank you drama queen. I knew you’d under stand.”

“ Whatever.” Was Buffy’s reply.

Armand and Scott left to find a quiet and secluded place were they could have privacy and not draw any attention to themselves. While Buffy decided to busy herself by looking around the gallery a little bit. She figured since it was an art show she might as well look at some of the art. Buffy began to look at the different photographs and surprisingly they began to fascinated her. She could never figure out how nude photographs could be considered art. She always saw nude photography as glorified porn. But when she looked at Scott’s photos she didn’t see porn at all. She saw people full of emotion captured at their most intimate moments. It amazed her how lust, love, and sexuality could be seen all in one picture. Scott really was a good photographer.

As she continued looking one photo in particular caught her eye. A lean and well muscular man was against a wall being sucked off by a raven haired woman. He may have been the most gorgeous man she had ever laid her eyes on. His hand was fisted through the women’s hair and his head was tossed to the side with his eyes closed looking like he was at the height of ecstasy.

Still intrigued by the picture Buffy took her finger and began to run it over the mans face and down the contours of his body.

“ See something you like luv.” A husky British voice whispered in her ear.

Buffy jumped and then turned around to meet the bluest eyes she’d ever seen. Buffy looked him over and realized she was looking at the man from the picture she was admiring.

‘God. He looks even better in person. Maybe this night won’t be so boring after all.’ She thought.

He was standing right in front of her dressed in a black shirt and black pants both of which hugged his body in all the right areas. His bleach blond hair was slicked back held by hair gel, and he had a cute scar on his left eye brow. This man was sex incarnated.

“ Actually yes. I was admiring your picture. But now that I’ve seen the live version I’m finding I like it a lot more better.” Buffy said with a grin as she shamelessly looked him up and down.

Spike smirked. “ Glad you approve. So does your beautiful face have a name to match it pet.”

Buffy reached out to shake Spikes hand. “ Buffy Summers.”

Instead of shaking her hand Spike took it and gently kissed the top of her hand his eyes never leaving Buffy’s. Buffy could feel tingles of desire begin to surge through her body as Spike’s lips made contact with her skin. All she could think of was how much she wanted this man. As in right now.

Spike seemed entranced by the pools of emerald that were her eyes. God she was beautiful. With her petite and perfect figure, golden tan skin, and the golden waterfall that cascaded in waves down her back. There was only one word that described her. Beautiful. Simply beautiful. He’d been admiring her all night from afar, and carefully studied and took in every feature as though it was his last night on earth and he’d never see her again. The way her smile lit up the room when she was engaged in conversation when she was talking to her friends earlier that night made him glow on the inside.

Spike had been insanely jealous of the handsome man who occupied Buffy’s time for a large portion of the night. He hated the fact this man had the attention of the woman he felt so drawn and attracted to. However, his jealousy was mollified when he saw Armand leave arm and arm with Scott. He felt so happy he could float on cloud nine. He actually had shot with this woman that had been plaguing his thoughts all night. The fact that she seemed to be mesmerized by his picture only added to his excitement, and presented the perfect opportunity for him to introduce himself to her.

“ Pleased to meet you Ms. Summers. My names Spike LeChance.” He said finally letting her hand go.

Buffy scrunched her face up at his name. “ Spike.” She said trying it out loud. “ That’s an odd name.”

Spike snorted and arched his eyebrow. “ Where as the name Buffy has that ring of elegance to it.”

Buffy smiled up at him. “ Touché.”

“ Actually pet. My real name is William Spike is just a nickname I got in high school.” Spike moved towards her until he was only a breath away. Buffy could feel the heat radiating off of him, and the lust in his eyes, for her eyes held the same look and her body the same heat. “ And if you’d like I could take you and show you how I acquired it.” Spike whispered seductively in her ear.

At that Buffy could feel her panties become soaked, and her face flush red. She couldn’t just go off and fuck some stranger she just met not even five minutes ago in not only a public place, but at one of her best friends gallery opening. Could she?

It would be bad.

It would be wrong.

It would be naughty

And most importantly it would be very very wrong.

Buffy’s head snapped up to catch lust filled gaze. “ There’s an empty hall in the back of the gallery I doubt anyone would hear us.”

Spike nodded in understanding. “ Right then. Lets go.”

With that they were off.

------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy and Spike stumbled into the hall. Their hands roaming uncontrollably over each other groping, touching, feeling as their tongues thrusted into each others welcoming mouths. Nothing could be heard but heavy breaths and moans of pleasure as they explored each other.

Buffy suddenly found herself backed up against a hard wall as her and Spike continued to kiss passionately. She could feel Spikes hardness pressed against her stomach and from what she could tell he was very gifted. Buffy couldn’t wait to have Spikes huge pulsating cock with in her depths stretching and filling her.

Spike abruptly released her mouth finding the need to breath dire. He moved to kiss, lick, and suck up and down the slope of her neck as his hand gracefully undid the top of her dress exposing her naked breast. Spike latched on to one of Buffy’s rosy nipples gently biting down and swirling his tongue around it until it was hard as rock. Buffy hissed at the contact as she arched into Spikes mouth encouraging him to continue his ministrations.

“Mmmm. Buffy you taste so good.” Spike murmured against her breast. Was it possible to cum just from someone fondling your breast because if he continued to do that thing with his tongue that is exactly what would happen.

‘God he has a talented tongue. I wander what else he can…’

“Aaahh.” Buffy’s thoughts trailed off as she felt Spike rip off her panties and start to stroke up and down her labia before inserting two fingers in her wet hot core. Buffy mewled and whimpered as Spike slowly thrust his fingers in and out of her opening.

‘She is so responsive. God I can’t wait to be inside of her.’

Spike looked at Buffy with satisfaction written on his face. “Do you like that luv?” he asked as he started to speed up his thrusts.

“God …yes. Fuck… yes…more.” Buffy answered in a breathy moan.

Never one to refuse a lady Spike happily obliged and inserted a third finger into her aching pussy. Buffy’s frantic cries of pleasure were making Spike unbelievably hard. The tightness and restraint of his pants was becoming too unbearable to stand. If he wasn’t inside of her soon he would surly die.

He thoroughly suckled on her breast as Buffy rode his fingers for all she was worth. Spike was rapidly thrusting into her while his thumb manipulated her clit. Buffy could feel her orgasm building in her lower stomach and approaching her in full force. Her hips began to buck and twitch in frenzy as her hands fisted through his bleach blonde hair.

“FUCK… SPIKE…I‘M…GONNA…I‘M…GONNA CUMMM!”

“Do it. Cum for me luv. I want to feel your tight little pussy clench around my fingers.”

“OH…OH GODDD!” Buffy yelled. Her muscles clenched as her orgasm ripped through her, and her juices flowed freely on to Spike’s hand. He continued to stroke her until she came down off her high. Then as Buffy came down she saw Spike do one of the most erotic things she had ever seen. He extracted his finger out of her swollen pussy, and licked them clean savoring the sweet taste of her womanly juices. Buffy felt as if she could cum again just from watching Spike taste her on his fingers.

‘God I want to fuck this man.’

“Mmmm you taste like strawberries.” Spike said in a husky voice

Buffy wrapped her left hand of around Spikes neck bringing his mouth down for a searing kiss. She could still taste herself on his tongue, and it made her so fucking hot. If possible she could feel herself growing wetter. Her right hand roamed Spikes wash board abs, and trailed down to cup the hardness in his pants. Spike moaned in her mouth. After one lingering squeeze she opened his fly diving her hand in to find nothing but his hard member.

Buffy breathlessly broke the kiss they were engaged in. “I see someone likes to free ball it.”

Spike smirked at her. “What can I say? I always found underwear rather restraining.” Buffy smiled and wrapped her hot little hand around his cock freeing him from his tight pants. Buffy looked down at the perfection that jutted forth. It was pink, thick, and long 12 inches at the least. God she couldn’t wait until he rammed that gorgeous dick into her.

“I can see why.” Buffy rubbed the precum that leaked from the head of his cock with her thumb using it to lubricate his shaft. Spike groaned and jerked his hips forward as she began to stroke his painfully hard member. Buffy felt a surge of power and womanly pride flow through her as she watched Spikes face contort in pleasure that was caused by her touch.

“Do you like that Spike? Does it feel good to you?” Buffy asked saucily.

Spike could barley think or talk. All he could register were hands stroking his cock Yes Yessss… Buffy…Soooo…Good.” He managed to breathe out.

“ Good.” Buffy continued to stroke Spike towards ecstasy. She leaned up to gently suck and bite his ear. When she felt Spike was close she abruptly released his dick. Spike whimpered at the lose. “ As much as I want to feel you cum all over my hand, I need you side me so much more. I need to feel that huge cock of yours fucking me into the wall.” Buffy said seductively.

Spikes eye widened, and he almost came right there. He couldn’t believe he was with this strong, confident, and sexy woman. All he could think of was how he wanted to please and worship her. His golden goddess.

Never one to deny a lady Spike happily obliged. Spike leaned down to kiss Buffy hungrily before he lifted her up. Her legs automatically wrapping around his waist. Spike backed them up until Buffy’s back was firmly pressed against the wall. Buffy pulled back from the kiss needing to breath, and Spike began to kiss and nibble on her jugular. She closed her eyes and through her head back hitting the wall in pleasure.

“ Mmmmm… Spike … Want you…Inside…So bad.”

Spike lifted her slightly to position her dripping welcoming entrance over his cock. Just as he was about to enter her he realized something.

“ Buffy I have no protection.” He said worriedly.

“ Don’t worry I’m on the pill.” Buffy said trying to sooth his worries.

“ But…”

“ Shhh. No buts. I want to feel you. Just you with no barriers in between us.” Buffy said looking at him with lustful eyes. Spike nodded in agreement and complied with her wish.

Spike impaled Buffy on his 12 inch cock filling her to the hilt as they both gasped and hissed at the connection. Buffy had never been this filled before. He reached and stretched places in her she never knew existed, and it felt fucking good. After she adjusted to his size Buffy began to move herself up down on Spikes member.

Spike took that as his que to start moving, and he did just that. He grabbed her hips taking himself almost all the way out of her and ramming himself back in as hard as humanly possible. Spike moved in and out, in and out of her with bruising force until he was screwing her in a rhythm.

Buffy felt as if she was being fucked by a jackhammer, and she was loving every minute of it.

“ Yessssssss…Spike…Do it… Do it just like that… Fuck me…FUCK ME!.” Buffy yelled.

“ God Buffy…You’re so fucking hot…So fucking tight.”

Buffy’s cunt was so hot and wet Spike felt as if he were surrounded by hot molten lava. God she felt as good as she tasted.

Spike was now slamming into her so hard and deep he was hitting up against her cervix. Buffy’s back was being nailed so hard into the wall the paintings that hung on the wall began to shake. She was wailing and mewling with each bruising stroke clutching and digging her nails into Spike‘s arms.

“ Aaah Fuck! Harder… I…Ohhh God…need it harder…FASTER!”

Buffy could feel a familiar tingling sensation spread throughout her body as Spike continued to pound into her. She was so close. So fucking close!

Spike wasn’t fairing much better himself. He didn’t think he could last much longer. He could tell how close she was, and began to fuck her even more forceful and frenzied than before.

He looked at her with her eyes closed and head thrown back in pleasure. Her face was flushed with desire. She truly did look beautiful in the throws of passion, and he wanted to throw her over the edge. Securing Buffy with his left arm Spike took his right hand and pinched Buffy’s clit.

“ Unnh… YES…Oh Oh GOD…YESSSSS!” Buffy wailed as she came hard. Her body shuddering and jerking from the best orgasm she had ever had.

Spike could feel Buffy clench around his pulsing cock clamping down on him like a vice. “ CHRIST! Buffy…You feel so fucking good!”

He grabbed her ass and pumped into her with fury.

“ FUCK BUFFY! GONNA CUM… GONNA CUM IN YOUR HOT LITTLE PUSSY…Ohhhhhhhhh FUCK!” With one final hard stroke Spike erupted spurting his white hot cum into her waiting depths. Spike’s hips jerked violently as he continued to empty himself into her. He remained in her until his cock softened. He held a boneless and sated Buffy in his arms as she struggled to find her strength.

He ejected his softened cock that glistened with a mixture of their juices out of her and tucked himself back in, and let her slid down to the floor standing on wobbly legs. Without warning Spike kneeled down in front of her, and grabbed her right leg throwing it over his shoulders.

Before Buffy could even register what was happening she felt Spike’s tongue stroke her sensitive neither regions. Buffy let out a whimpered “ Mmmmppphhhh.” As Spike began to lap up their mingled juices, tasting and savoring every last drop of them.


As if on autopilot Buffy began to grind her self on his mouth. Spike thrusted his tongue in and out of her hot channel, and then gave one long lick to her labia. He began to lick, flick, and suck on her highly sensitive and engorged clit.

“Unnnggh! Spike!” Buffy yelled as her third orgasm of the night took her over. Spike greedily let Buffy’s new wave of juices flow into his mouth as Buffy came back to earth.

Buffy tiredly leaned back against the wall as Spike climbed back to his feet.
She looked up at Spike with a very dazed expression on her face.

“ That was…Wow.” She said in awe.

Spike reach over and moved a stray hair out of Buffy‘s face“ I just had to see what we tasted like together Luv.” Spike huskily as he leaned his head down so their foreheads were pressing together.

“ Mmmhmm. Well I’m guessing we taste pretty good together.” Buffy said as her lips turned up into a smirk.

“ That we do luv. Why don’t you find out for you self?” Spike captured Buffy’s lips into a slow gentle kiss. Their tongues slowly explored each others mouths, not rough and hungry like their previous kisses. Buffy finally pulled back and a smile formed on her lips as she looked up at him.

“ We are pretty tasty together huh?”

Spike nodded and smiled. Both of them stood there gazing at each other suddenly surrounded by awkward silence. Neither of them knowing what to do or say next. Spike was the first to finally break the ice.

“ Listen Buffy. I really like you, and I’ d like to get to know you better. That is if that’s alright with you.” Spike said in a serious tone.

Buffy smiled at him. “ I’d like that too.”

“ Good. How about we start with dinner tomorrow night. I’ll pick you up at 8:00, and don’t forget to wear something delicious.” Spike said in a teasing tone.

Buffy giggled. “ That sounds great.”

“ Do you need a ride home?”

“ Sure just let me tell my friend I’m leaving and we can be off.”

Buffy turned to walk away.

“ Uh. Pet.” Spike said hesitantly

Buffy turned around noticing Spike wasn’t following her out. “ What’s wrong?” She asked worriedly.

“ As much as I would love to stare at your perky and beautiful breast all night long I don’t think it would be wise for you to flash all of New York.”

Buffy looked at him confused then looked down at her chest. She found it to be naked and exposed. Buffy’s eyes widened in embarrassment, and she quickly fixed her dress. Spike tried to hold back his laughter at the comical face Buffy made. He failed miserably, and erupted into a fit of giggles.

“ What are you laughing at? It’s your fault they were exposed in the first place.” Buffy said with a pout.

Spike continued to giggle “ But…but… you should have seen your face.”

Buffy rolled her eyes up in her head with a slight smile. “ Whatever. Are you ready to go or what?”

Spike finally gained his composure and walked towards Buffy. He bent down and held his hand out in gentlemanly fashion towards the exit.

“ Lady’s first.”

Buffy smiled and began to walk out. He made sure Buffy was out of sight before he bent down and picked up Buffy’s ripped and soiled panties off the ground and pocketed them. He then filed through the same exit Buffy went through smiling happily to himself.


Buffy smiled at the memory as her mind drifted back to reality. Aside from tonight the night her and Spike met was the most intense night of her life. She was stricken by this intense state of confusion, and guiltiness. More questions began to enter Buffy’s mind.

‘ How could I have lost control like that’

‘ What about Lily?

As guilty as she felt all Buffy could seem to focus on was the strong feeling Spike seemed to stir in once again. Those incredible feeling. Those earth shattering mind blowing feelings. Buffy felt as sudden chill, and realized the water had gotten cold. She stood up and grabbed a towel that hung near by wrapping it around her naked body.

Buffy drained the tub and exited the bathroom. Entering her bedroom Buffy threw the towel on the chair and made her way to her bed. She pulled back her comforter and climbed in between sheets letting them blanket her nude body. As Buffy closed her eyes and let sleep take over she was left with one lingering thought.

‘ How is it that something so very wrong could feel so good?’