Chapter 5: The Day After


The ray from the Sunday afternoon sun shone through Buffy’s sliding glass door and onto to her face, as she began to awaken. She sat up in the bed, the covers falling slightly exposing her naked chest. Buffy ran her hand through her hair to smooth it out, and then she thought about the crazy dream she had.


My cheating ex boyfriend from New York hooked up with my best friend, and then we shared not one but two mind blowing encounters.’


Guilt along with pain from a very bad hangover began to seep in, as Buffy remembered the events of the previous night, and the realization came that it all hadn’t been a dream. She buried her head into her hands. “Oh God, what did I do?”


Suddenly the phone rang, and the sound went right through her throbbing head. She took one hand, and grabbed the cordless phone from her dresser answering the phone in a lethargic and sleepy daze. “ H…hello.”


“ What the hell are you still sleep? It’s almost one in the afternoon.”


Buffy paused for a second and realized she knew that annoying voice anywhere, she grew up with it. “Faith.”


“ Well it’s not the fucking pope B.” Faith replied.


Buffy rolled her eyes. Wondering why her sister was calling. Probably just to bug her. “ What exactly is it you want?”


“ Now is that anyway to greet you big sister.”


“Yes, when I’ve just woke up, and haven’t had my coffee yet.”


Faith smiled on the other end of the phone her little sister was always so grouchy when she first woke up from her sleep. “Anyways, I was just on my way to Jar to meet Cordy and Lily for lunch. We wanted to know if you were game.”


Great Lily, one person she was definitely not ready to see right now. Buffy decided to decline the offer, and made a quick excuse. “That’s ok. I’m not really dressed, and I have a major hangover from last night. So I think that I’ll pass.”


“So, we all have hangovers B. Now get some fresh panties and clothes on. Grab some dark sunglasses, and meet us at the restaurant in an hour. I’m not taking no for an answer.”


Buffy knew that there was no winning with Faith. Because if she said no, Faith would come and drag her out of bed kicking and screaming. Or, keep calling her until she gave in. So she decided to surrender, and accept the offer.


Buffy let out an annoyed sigh. “Fine I’ll come. Can you pick me up though? I don’t feel like driving, and it’s my driver’s day off.”


“No problem sis. I’ll be there in a half hour.”



“Okay. Bye.”


After she hung up the phone she managed to crawl her way out of bed, wondering if all big sisters were as pushy as Faith. Or, if she just got lucky, and was blessed with the pushiest one. Buffy went into her walk in closet grabbed some low rise jeans, and her red, beaded and sequined halter top that tied in the back. She then moved into the bathroom to freshen up, and take a quick shower.


Exactly a half hour later she was dressed, and out the door as she heard Faiths horn honking. Buffy jumped into her sisters black jaguar, and stuck her dark Gucci sunglasses on. Faith put her foot on the gas, and they were off.


“Now aren’t you glad I didn’t let you talk your self out of this?”


“Hmmmm… I’m going to let that question remain rhetorical.”


“Whatever.” Faith responded rolling eyes at her sister’s grumpiness. “So. What did you think of Lily’s new meat?”


Buffy turned her face toward Faith, and slightly slid her glasses down to reveal her eyes. “Who? Spike?”


“Well, last I checked Lily only had one new boy toy, and his name happens to be Spike. So yeah.”


Buffy shrugged her shoulders. “He’s was Ok I guess. He just wasn’t my type. He’s got that whole bad boy, to smooth thing going on. I found it rather annoying.”


‘In an I don’t know whether to slap you or throw you down and fuck you sort of way’ she added in her head.


“How did the QT go with him last night after everybody left?”


Buffy’s eyes got really wide. “What do you mean Quality time? All I did was give him a 10 minute ride home. During which I fell asleep on the other side of the limo. That’s all, nothing and I mean nothing happened.” Buffy realized she got a little too defensive, when Faith flashed her a suspicious and concerned look.


“Sorry. Didn’t mean to upset you B. I was just curious as to what he was like. Didn’t mean for you to get your panties all in a bunch.”


“It’s Ok. I think I’m still jittery from my hangover. Sorry for the little out burst.”


Faith shrugged her shoulders. “It’s Ok. I’m use to you being a drama queen.” Faith smiled when she saw her sister scowl at her from the corner of her eye. “Besides I’m still a little jittery myself. Any ways. I for one thought Spike and his friends were absolutely delish, especially Lindsay.”


“So what happened with you and Lindsay anyways?” Buffy of course already knew the answer, but she decided she’d ask anyways. Especially if it would change the subject.


“We went back to my place. Had a marathon sex and he left early this morning. And let me tell you the boy is gifted. He made me cum 6 times. I definitely wouldn’t mind a repeat performance.”


Buffy burst into laughter. “ It was that good was it.”


“ It was unbelievable.”


Buffy inwardly smiled to herself. If she thought that was good she should try out Spike. She recalled a night where Spike made her cum so many times she had lost count. On a good night Spike could go 8 to 9 hours straight.


-------------------------------------------------


They pulled up to the entrance of Jar, a restaurant located on


Beverly Blvd. The Two women stepped out of the sleek jaguar. Faith


handed the valet her car keys, and they walked into the restaurant. The


décor of the restaurant had a modern and sleek elegance to it. The wide-


open space, laced with elements of streamline modern, was an elegant


Shrine to minimalism. The bare walls were softened only by pastel green


and yellow paint.


Buffy and Faith’s eyes roamed until they spotted Cordelia and Lily. Both woman waved to their party, and proceeded to take their seats.


“ What took you two so long?” Cordy asked addressing Faith. “ We’ve been here over 20 minutes. You’re lucky we didn’t start without you.”


“ Well I had to swing by , and pick up Blondie over here.”


Buffy took her sun glasses off, and stuck them in her little, red, purse. “ Hey you could have left me right where I was. I was perfectly content in my big comfy bed. When this hussy called telling me to get out of bed and put some fresh panties on.” Buffy said imitating Faith’s voice.


“ Please don’t ever do that again. You imitation of me is excruciating and I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear it.” Buffy just rolled her eyes. “ Besides, you need to get your butt out of bed anyways.”


“ God. Do you two ever stop bickering? You’re like two little old ladies.” Lily had, had it with the sisters constant arguing. Every time they were in a room together that’s all they did. It didn’t matter what the subject was Buffy and Faith would find a way to argue over it. “ Since we are in need of a serious change in subject. Buffy can you tell me if Spike got home all right? He was drinking, and I heard you gave him a ride.”


Great just the subject she was aching to avoid.


‘Yeah I gave him a ride alright, and it ended up with a mind numbing kiss and me grinding my self on his lap. Oh yeah, did you know your dating the only man that I love. Did I just say love? I meant loved as in past tense. I don’t love him anymore. As the matter of fact I hate him with a fiery passion. Mmmm… passion, we always did have a lot that. God, the things we use to do to each other. The way he use to make me feel when he would…Ok STOP. What are you doing Buffy? Get a hold of yourself.’


“ Buffy is anybody home in there.” Lily asked trying to snap her friend out of her daze she was in.


“ Huh. Oh yeah, he got home fine. I pretty much fell asleep in the Limo. Vaguely listening to some of his drunken babble. Next time please don’t designate me the baby sitter.” Buffy snapped


“ Sorry I had to go, and I figured he wanted to stay with his friends. I didn’t want to crowd his space.”


“ Instead he crowded mine.” Buffy said a little harsher than she meant to.


“ Look next time I get an emergency, and he’s been drinking I’ll be sure to tell him not to ask you for a ride.”


“ Hey that’s all I ask.” Buffy said putting her hands in the air.


The food they had ordered finally arrived. Everyone’s eye centered on Buffy. Trying to figure out the basis for her odd behavior. They all just chalked it up to her being tired and hung over.


“ Well. Now that that’s cleared up. Other than the drunken babble what did you think of him?”


Buffy picked up her fork, and began to move the broiled flounder she ordered around on her plate searching for a response to Lily’s question. “ He was ok, I guess.”


Who was she kidding the man couldn’t be just ok if he tried. He had the ability to make a girl weak in the knees with one look or smile, and Buffy knew this from experience.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


“ Remind me to hang around with your girlfriend’s friends more often. All of them were complete babes. Especially the one I took home.” Lindsay said running on the treadmill.


“Yeah. They were all hotties weren’t they. We didn’t even have to avoid the ugly friend.” Spike replied.


Spike and Lindsay decided to go to Gold’s Gym for a little Sunday afternoon exercise. A ritual they repeated every Sunday afternoon. They were both running the treadmills periodically quickening the speed so they could test their endurance.


“ Oh, but you know who I really would have loved to get my hands on.?”


Continuing to keep up with the machine Spike turned to Lindsay. “ Who?”


“ That little blonde hotty. Did you see the way she was dancing? I’d bet she could teach me a move or two. I wish I was the one who rode home in her limo. So did anything happen?”


Spike was extremely angered by the comment, but quickly covered it. Ignoring his friends question he decided he’d had enough running and cut the treadmill off, and head toward the locker room. Lindsay did the same thing wondering what he said.


“ Did I say something wrong? Or, is this another one of your many mood swings.” Lindsay asked while wiping the sweat from his neck with a towel.


Spike took the bottle of water he was drinking from his mouth, and sat it down in the locker. “ S’okay mate. I just needed some water.”


“ So I noticed.” He said looking down at the empty 2 liter bottle of water. “ But still that girl. She was beyond hot. She was like a heat wave.”


“ That she was mate. That she was.” Spike completely agreed with Lindsay, she was a heat wave. For, he had been engulfed by her flames. The way she could make him feel, it was like a never ending high when he was around her. It use to drive him crazy when he wasn’t touching her, and he could feel that familiar feeling creeping back it.


‘How could I have been so stupid as to let her go? I didn’t even realize how much I missed her until last night. That beautiful shiny hair I use to run my hands through when she fell asleep in my arms. Those kissable poutey lips and those brilliant emerald treasures that resided in her eye sockets. All of it us to belong to me. But, I let her go.’


There was no getting around it he had to see her. To night.


TBC


Well here is Chapter 5!


Please Read and Reviewwwwwwww!


Thanks to all reviewed my story, I highly appreciate it.