Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi everyone. Sorry for the hiatus. I got extremley caught up with school. I promise I will be updating alot more.:)
Chapter 6: Consumed

The curtains fluttered from the night air. As Buffy continuously tossed and turned in her silk sheets. Suddenly she felt a body pressed against her back and a hand on her bare shoulder. Buffy quickly turned her body around to see who it was.

“What the…Spike?”

“Shhh… Yes it’s just me.” He said as he began to kiss up and down her neck.

Buffy began to moan slightly, but then pulled away, anger evident in her eyes. “Stop… What the hell are you doing in my room?”

“I had to see you luv. I missed you so much.” Spike moved forward to kiss her neck once again, as his hand began to caress her naked breast.

“Mmmm… Spike we…we can’t do this.” Buffy protested half heartedly not really wanting him to stop.

“Yes we can pet. Just let this happen.” Buffy instantly gave in and obeyed his command. Spike captured her mouth in a heated kiss while his hand moved to uncover the bedspread that blanketed Buffy’s naked form. In one swift motion Spike maneuvered himself on top of her, covering her body with his. Buffy’s legs fell apart instantly to give him access to her entrance. Before entering her Spike traced along her facial structure with his finger, and peered down to her eye. “You know I love you right?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy woke up in a cold sweat staring into the darkness of her room, looking to her right to find no one there. “Thank god that was just a dream…” Buffy buried her head into her hands.

“Great, now he’s entering my dreams. Grrrrrrrr…Why can’t I get rid of him?” Buffy roared in frustration and anger. “I’d move across the country, but that doesn’t seem to help.”

Suddenly she herd someone ring her door bell. Looking at the alarm clock that resided on her night stand she saw that it read 1:30 am. “Who the hell is ringing my doorbell at 1:30 in the morning?” Buffy slid out of her bed, grabbed her rob and put it on. She opened her bedroom door, and flew down the stairs as the doorbell continued to ring.

‘If this is Faith I’m going to kill her.’

“Coming just a minute.” Finally reaching the door Buffy opened it. Her eyes grew wide and her stomach began to twist as she gazed at the sight standing in front of her. “What do you want Spike?”

“So, is that the way you answer the door now?”

“For you. Yes.” She said crossing her arms at her chest.

Spike looked her up and down, and noticed she was wearing black lace see through nightie with the matching robe and panties.

‘Damn she looks gorgeous. If I could just reach out and…’

Buffy put her hands on her hips, annoyed that he was shamelessly looking her over like she was a piece of meat. “Look unless Ed Mckman is with you, and you’re here to offer me a million dollars. I’d rather not do this right now.”

He put his hand on his chin and arched his eyebrow. “Do what?” Spike asked innocently.

“I know how that naughty little mind of yours works, and I know what you’re thinking.”

“Well, if you know then you must be thinking it too.”

‘Damn I knew he was going to do that. He was right, I was thinking it. Christ, I just dreamt about it 5 minutes ago. He can still read me like a book, but that doesn’t mean I have to let him know that.’

“No I’m not; right now all I’m thinking about is how to get away with the murder of the man who just interrupted me from my sleep.”

Spike gave her a devilish grin, and tilted his head moving forward into the door way. Closing the distance between them until they were only an inch apart. Buffy could feel the heat surging off of him, and knew she wouldn’t be able to resist him long.

“Now, now. If you were to kill me I wouldn’t be able to do this.” Before she knew it Spikes lips came crashing onto hers hard and fast as the heat between them exploded.

“Mmmmppphhh!” Was all Buffy could get out still shocked from the fact Spike’s lips were on hers. She resisted at first, but then fell limp into his arms kissing him even harder as their tongues dueled trying to win the battle.

Buffy finally came to her senses, and mustered up the strength to push him away. Both of their hearts were racing as they gasped for the breath they lost during their kiss.

“What..? Why did you push me away?” Spike asked confused.

“NEWS FLASH! You’re dating one of my best friends and I can’t…?

“Can’t what? Let me make you feel.” Spike interrupted moving closer to Buffy, like he was a jungle cat closing in on his pray. “Let me touch you the way I know you need to be touched. I know you, and I know what you want. All you have to do is give into the desire I know you feel inside.”

Buffy and Spike stood in the middle of the living room only inches apart. “So what if I want you so badly I can’t think straight. That just the sight of you makes me loose all control, and all I can think about is how much I want you inside of me. I could never allow myself to give in.”

Spike began to lightly stroke her hair, as he peered into her eyes. “And why is that luv?” He asked in a smooth and gentle manner.

Her eyes began to over flow with tears. “Because, I don’t trust you. You broke my heart, and I still haven’t mended all the peaces together. I…I…Can’t be hurt like that again, more importantly I can’t hurt Lily like that.”

“I know, and I promise you and Lily won’t be hurt. She doesn’t even have to know until we figure out what we’re going to do about our relationship.”

Buffy angrily backed away from him. “So what you’re going to have your cake and eat it too. You’re going to fuck us at the same time, that’s not fair to me or Lily.”

“I don’t know what I’m going to do about Lily right now. I’ll tell… we’ll tell her when the time is right. All I know right now is how much I love and need you right this minute.” Spike moved in on her until she was backed against a wall, with no escape. “All I want to do is undress you slowly, and touch and kiss every inch of you until you can’t take it anymore.”

Their eyes connected once again. He gave her a lascivious stare, and she found herself completely lost and powerless. Buffy grew tired of fighting him off and decided to give in to the temptation. She took her hand and pulled his mouth to hers, their tongues entwining once again.

He bought his hands to her shoulders, and shed her of her black rob. She struggled sandwiched between him and the wall as she placed her arms around his neck.

“God, I missed you.” Spike mumbled between breaths.

She wrapped her legs around him as he lifted her up. Their kiss finally broke, and he began to pepper soft kisses on her neck. Buffy was now filled with lust, and want letting little sighs and whimpers of pleasure escape from her mouth. She was begging him fulfill the need burning inside her.

“Mmmm… You smell so good.” Spike indulged himself in the familiar scent of her sensual vanilla fragrance.

Buffy was rubbing her wet heat against Spike searching for some kind of release to sooth the ache between her legs, but it wasn‘t enough. She took her right hand and unzipped his pants freeing his hard cock. “Spike…I need…you inside me… now…please.” Buffy pleaded.

Spike didn’t need to be told twice, he pushed her panties aside and thrust

Into her hard and fast. Buffy hissed at the invasion, it had been so long since she

felt Spike within her heated depths. Spike felt like he was home, and never

wanted to leave again.


They both savored and indulged in the reunited connection of familiar

Parts, it seemed like an eternity before either of them moved. They both stared into each others eyes as if searching for a sign that this was all real, that they were actually here together. Finally neither of them could take it anymore; Spike took hold of Buffy’s ass and began to forcefully slip himself in and out of her aching pussy.

Yes, this was what she needed. God, this was what she needed. Spike, fucking her hard up against the wall. She knew it was wrong, it was very wrong. But, she felt to damn good to care. All thoughts about any consequences that might come from her affair with Spike flew out the window as soon as he entered her. All she cared about now was the man that was thrusting into her, fucking her for all he was worth.

“God… Buffy luv… I forgot how tight you are…Christ you feel so good.”

“Unnhhh Spike…Fuck me… Fuck me harder.”

Buffy’s legs tightened around Spike’s waist as he pounded into her harder and deeper, threatening to split her in two. She had forgotten just how good Spike was at hitting all the right places within her. But, tonight she was being reminded with full force.

Spike felt the tightening of his balls, and knew he was gonna cum at any moment. “Ohhhh…God…Gonna cum pet… Want you to cum with me.” Spike said breathily.

“Do it Spike…Make me …Oh God…Make me cummm!”

Spike took his right hand and moved it to stroke her engorged bundle of nerves.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh…Fucccccccckkkkkkkkkk!” “Buffffffffyyyyyyyy…Ohhhhhhhhhh Godddddddd!”

They both yelled as they came in unison. Buffy’s pussy clenching around Spike’s huge prick as he poured himself into her. After their breathing returned to normal Spike let Buffy slide down to stand on her unbalanced legs. He wrapped his hands around her lower back pulling her against him; as he leaned down to kiss her already swollen lips. Buffy wrapped her arms around Spike and leaned in to the kiss.

At first it was gentle and slow, but then it quickly grew more passionate. Spikes hands moved down and cupped Buffy’s firm ass cheeks. She could feel Spike’s renewed hardness pressing against her stomach, and inwardly smiled.

‘ Gotta love that stamina’

Without warning Buffy withdrew from Spike’s lips, and pulled out of his grasp.

“Buffy what…?”

Buffy looked at him intently, and silenced him by gently putting her finger on his lips. She took his hand in hers, and without words she leads him up the stair case and to the private sanctuary of her bedroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The blue cloud of lust and the fire of love surrounded the reunited lovers , as they entered Buffy’s moonlit bedroom. Buffy turned to Spike who stood a foot away from her with an amorous glint in his eye. She bought her hands to the edge of her nightie, and slowly pulled it up inch by inch revealing her perfect tan skin until it was over her head and on the floor. Spike was staring at Buffy in awe as she stood before him in all her naked glory, aside from the skimpy black thong that barley covered her nether regions. She was an absolute vision, and the look that shown in Spike’s eyes was that of pure, carnal hunger. He wanted to devour her like a starving man who had been given the finest of meals.

Buffy gracefully moved towards Spike closing the distance between them. She looked deeply into his eyes and began to caress his face with her hand. Gently Buffy bought Spike’s face down to hers to engage in a long sensual kiss. She began to kiss his lower lip gently sucking it into her mouth, using her tongue to stroke in an up and down motion from the edge of his lip to the crease of his chin. Before tracing her tongue along Spike’s teeth begging for entrance into his wet mouth, which Spike happily allowed. Their tongues slowly caressed one another, as they moaned into each other mouths.

Buffy’s hands moved between them to undo the buttons on Spike’s shirt one by one until his hard muscled chest was exposed to her. His shirt was pushed over his shoulders and onto the floor by Buffy’s delicate hands. While his moved around her gently pulling her closer to him. Spike stroked his hands up and down Buffy’s naked back, It felt so good to have her bare flesh so intimately pressed against his once again.

Both of them broke away from the kiss, resting their foreheads against one another trying to catch their breath. Spike then attacked her lips once again as he began moving forward until Buffy felt the back of her legs hit the edge of the bed before falling on to it with Spike on top of her. Spike pulled back and stood up from the bed to rid himself of the rest of his clothes. Buffy moved back against her pillows propping herself up with her elbows watching Spike undress, it was now her turn to stare in awe. She looked over his lean muscled body, and his perfect long cock that stood at attention for her. Over the years Buffy had bedded lovers with nice bodies, but none of them ever held a candle to Spike. He always reminded her of the statues of Greek gods, for he had the perfect sculpted and chiseled body.

Spike moved on the bed until he was lying astride Buffy’s body. He leaned down to trailed wet open mouth kisses from the curve of her neck until he reached her perky chest. Where he gently bit and sucked her hardened nipples . Buffy found herself arching into his mouth begging for more, as his right hand moved to caress her hip. Spike reached the edge of her soaked panties and began to pull them down.

Buffy felt like she was on fire. She could feel the flames racing through her veins, boiling her blood and heating her aroused flesh.

Spike maneuvered his way between Buffy’s spread thighs and kissed his way down her body, stopping at her navel to circle his tongue around it. When Spike reached her dripping slit he inhaled the natural fragrance of her womanly musk. He rubbed his cheek against her inner thigh before licking and biting his way up until he was almost at Buffy’s core and back down again alternating between each thigh. He was effectively driving Buffy crazy. She tried to guide his head where she needed it the most, but Spike ignored her efforts.

‘ God is he trying to kill me?’

“ Mmmm..Spike…Please” Buffy begged

Spike looked up at Buffy with mischief in his eyes.

“ Please what pet?”

‘ Asshole. He’s really going to make me beg.’

“ Please…I need your tongue…to lick my pussy.”

Spike kept his eye on her and let a smirk of triumph play on his lips.

‘ I want to smack that smirk right of his… OH GOD’

Buffy’s back arched of the bed at the feel Spikes tongue delving into her honey pot, and licking its way through her wet folds.

“Unnh! Spike!”

She buried her hand in his head holding him to her as she rode his face. He buried his tongue in her opening moving it in and out, before replacing it with two fingers. His tongue licked up and down and circled her labia while he continued to thrust his fingers into her core adding a third then a fourth. Causing Buffy to shout out a blur of non coherent phrases

“Yes Spike! God feels so good…Unnh…Feels so fucking good…Oh God, Oh God, OH GOD!”

Spike took Buffy’s clit into her mouth and sucked on it hard. Her hips violently jerked off the bed as she came in a series of spasms. He extracted his fingers, and began to lap up the juices that gushed from her opening.

Buffy tugged Spike upwards, kissing him on the mouth. She could still taste herself on his tongue, and it increased her arousal. Suddenly Spike felt him self being flipped and straddled. She lavished soft kisses and love bites from his earlobe to his collarbone while grinding herself against his painfully hard member. Buffy sat up on Spike, and grabbed his cock in to her tight little hand. She gave it a few strokes causing Spike moan, then guided the head of his penis to her slit using it to stroke her clit.

“ Buffy…Please…I need.”

“ You need what? Tell me what need.”

“ Please…pet I need …I need to be inside of you.”

Buffy smiled evilly at the sight of him pleading with her.

‘ Now who’s begging?’

She lifted her self up and swiftly impaled herself on Spike’s cock, taking him deep inside her. She began to ride him moving her hips in oval track leaning forward on each down stroke to stimulate her clit, and moved backwards with each upstroke to stimulate her G spot. She continued her pattern until she was riding Spike at a gallop. Her tits were bouncing, hair shaking wildly, and her head thrown back in ecstasy. His fingers were clenched around her hips holding on for the ride.

“ God…Buffy ride me…Yesss that’s it… pet…Do it…Fuck!” Spike yelled out.

Spike unclenched his right hand from her hip, and brushed his thumb across her clit, which had her shooting off like a rocket.

“Aaaah! Yes Spike… I’m cummming!” Buffy announced as her body convulsed in orgasm. Before Buffy could even recover Spike flipped her over, and pounded into her with three hard thrust before coming inside of her.

Both of them were breathing heavily, gleaming with sweat, and exhausted. Spike fell to the left side of Buffy, and Buffy found her way to the crook of his arms. She laid her head on his chest, and they cuddled as he stroked her hair.

“You have no idea how much I missed this luv. I can’t believe I found you again, and definitely can’t believe I just made love to you again. It feels so good to have you here in my arms again. It’s all so surreal.”

Buffy gave a slight chuckle. “Funny. That’s exactly what I was thinking last night in the tub.”

“I see we still think on the same wave length.” He said with a slight smile, while staring down at her head on his chest.

She looked up at him. “I can’t believe I let you seduce me in my own home.”

Spike flashed a cocky grin. “Well, you know how bloody irresistible I am.”

Buffy got an extreme look of annoyance, and rolled her eye up into her head. “I see you haven’t grown out of that annoying cockiness I loath.”

“Yeah, but you love me for it at the same time.” He said flashing another grin. “Buffy.”

“Hmmm.”

“You know I still love you right?” He asked, his voice filled with sincerity.

Buffy knew he still loved her, and she still loved him. But, could she honestly trust him with her heart once again? However , the rekindled flame that seemed to burn between them overrode her trust issues for right now. “ I know, I love you too.”

Both of them were spent, and pleasantly numb. The two lovers drifted off to sleep as they continued to float on cloud nine. Not thinking of anything of the consequences of their actions. They just knew that at that moment everything felt right, they would deal with everything else later.

TBC

Well here is chapter 6!

I hope you enjoyed!

Please Read and Review.

Next Chapter: A New Day