After getting back from dinner, Spike lay awake thinking perhaps Dru was wrong, maybe Buffy had been joking or just jealous when she'd called him a slut. If she were jealous that would mean she was interested in him. He smiled at the hopeful thought and vowed he'd talk to her the next morning and find out for himself what was going on in the girl's head. With these calming thoughts he'd fallen asleep and dreamt of making love to her, slowly and gently. He sighed aloud as he felt himself sinking himself all the way into her tiny body and kissing her beautiful pouty lips and then drawing himself out again. Her green eyes staring up at him with so much love and passion. He awoke when he came in his sleep, his hand still gripping his hard cock. He rolled out of bed and shuffled to the bathroom to clean himself up. Never had he felt so connected to a woman during sex and it wasn't even real.

The only times Spike had ever touched Buffy were hugs and casual brushes of her soft skin--but each time it had felt so amazing and electric. The mere thought of having her entire naked body pressed against him made him feel dangerously hot. He stared at himself in the full length mirror and began stroking himself again. He leaned over and squirted some lotion into his left hand and began rubbing it up and down the length of his cock. He made his way back to his empty bed and imagined Buffy straddling him, her golden hair falling in soft waves down her back as she arched her golden body above him, pushing out her perky tits as she sank her beautiful pussy down onto his aching cock and then drew herself up again with a gasp. He imagined running his hands up her slender waist to cup her breasts, and then pulling her down so he could take them into his hungry mouth and devour them as she continued to ride him faster and faster, pumping her hips against him and squeezing with her thighs until her beautiful, sweet face glowed with her oncoming orgasm. Spike arched his hips up and slammed into her, reaching down to tease her clit, driving her over the edge as she twisted her body against him.

"So beautiful, my Buffy." he cried out as his cock erupted into his hand. "My Buffy," he sighed to himself again as he came down slowly and then gently drifted into an untroubled sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Spike woke up the next morning feeling more relaxed than he had in a long time and made a great big breakfast. He then walked out to Buffy's guest house and knocked on the door. Her heard her footsteps and then the door swung open to reveal the tiny girl who was dressed in flannel pyjamas with her hair tumbling around her face in a wild mess.

"Morning Buffy," he smiled dreaming of the day when he could wake up next to her and see her like this. All cute and sleepy. "I made you some breakfast if you'd like to join me."

Buffy smiled and was about to accept--she was starving--when she remembered Drucilla's words from the previous day. It hurt that Spike thought of her as a stray dog that he needed to feed. She looked down in shame and shook her head.

"I think I'll skip breakfast Spike, I have to get going to a job interview," she said quietly and then closed the door.

Spike felt his heart crack in two. She wouldn't even look him in the face! And the coldness of her voice confirmed every word Dru said--Buffy thought Spike so beneath her she wouldn't even join him for a cup of coffee. 'What a self righteous bitch,' he seethed as he walked back to his house and grabbed the phone. 'She thinks I'm a slut fine. I'll show her a slut.'

-------------------------------------------------------------


Harmony had taken great care in getting ready for her date with Spike. She was dressed in black stiletto heels and a tight red dress. Her hair and makeup were perfect. 'Spikey will absolutely drool when he sees me,' she smiled to herself as she made her way up to the front door. She knocked, smoothing her dress with her perfectly manicured hands and checking her makeup in a compact one last time. After several moments the door opened to reveal a barefoot Spike in jeans with no shirt.

"Hey Harm, come on in," he said hardly looking at her. "You're a little overdressed for a bar-b-que. I wasn't planning on going out," he said as he walked back to the kitchen where he was preparing a salad.

"Oh I know, Blondy Bear, I just felt like getting all girlied up for you," she bubbled following behind him. 'He has such a nice ass,' she giggled to herself as they made their way towards the kitchen.

"Dinner's just about ready, here's a glass of wine. Why don't you sit out on the patio and make yourself comfortable," Spike said dryly.

Harmony gasped as she stepped outside. It was beautiful! Spike had placed candles all over the patio and fixed up a sort of outdoor bed with silk sheets and pillows. Beside this was a romantic table set for two.

"Oh Spikey! I'm glad I dressed up! This is the nicest restaurant in town," she squealed, jumping up and down and nearly falling over in her ridiculously tall shoes.

"I'm glad you like it," Spike smiled, pushing a fork into the New York steaks on the grill. "Looks like the steaks are done so why don't you have a seat," he said while shoveling them onto a plate. He was lifting the last one up when it fell from his fork and tumbled off the grill onto the ground. 'I'll clean that up tomorrow,' he thought to himself as he took the food over to the table and set it down.

-----------------------------------------------------

Buffy watched from the upstairs window of her house as the beautiful blond came out onto the patio and squealed in glee. 'I guess he does like blonds,' she thought to herself sadly. Then Spike came outside dressed in nothing but jeans and opened the top to the grill. She wasn't sure which made her want to drool more, the sight of him shirtless or the wonderful smell of food. She gulped, realizing that she hadn't eaten since the lunch he'd made for her the day before, most of which she'd puked up when she saw him screwing that mean brunette.

She regretted turning Spike down for breakfast that morning. She hadn't had any luck finding a job and she was exhausted and starved. Unfortunately Spike lived out in the hills and the only places within walking distance were a few cafes and shops, none of which were hiring. If she had a car she could commute to Santa Monica where she was sure to find some work.

"It smells so wonderful," she sighed, staring out her window at them. She had a sinking feeling he wouldn't ask her to join them. The table was only set for two and he had lit candles all over the patio. Not to mention there was a sumptuous bed made up right next to the table, which made her nervous, but perhaps it was just for lounging after dinner. It was obviously a romantic evening for two. She was just about to close the drapes to get a glass of water when she saw a steak drop off of Spike's fork and tumble onto the grass.

"Please leave it! Please leave it!" she whispered and sure enough it worked. Spike left the steak on the ground and went to sit across from the blond at the table. "Oh thank you," Buffy said closing her eyes and sinking back onto her bed. 'I really am turning into a stray dog,' she thought to herself as tears welled up in her eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------

After dinner Spike led Harmony over to the outdoor bed and psyched himself up to put on a good show. No lights were on in the guest house, so Harmony didn't even suspect that anyone was watching, but Spike knew. He could see Buffy's tiny face peak out at them every now and then. He layed Harmony back onto the pillows and proceeded to peel her skin-tight dress off of her.

"Oh Spikey!" Harmony cried out to his annoyance. He'd get through this fine as long as she kept her mouth shut. Her voice had the power to scare off even the horniest man's erection.

"Harm, lets be very quiet now, okay?" He said gently as he pulled her thong down her long legs and began massaging her thighs. He then began at the tip of her toes and kissed his way up her legs. He'd just reached his destination when Harmony's entire body started to twitch and she let out a cry like a beached porpoise.

"WAAAYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA!! OH YES--SPIKE! YES! YES! You just drive me crazy Blondy Bear! MORE!" she cried pushing Spike's face roughly down into her snatch. Spike frowned and started circling the idiotic woman's clit with his tongue as she screamed out her pleasure like a banshee. 'Why in the hell couldn't faith be around tonight,' he thought to himself as he brought Harmony to another scream filled orgasm. 'Someone's going to think I'm out here murdering the bint,' he sighed, hoping that his neighbors were gone for the evening.

----------------------------------------------------

Buffy watched Spike make love to the blond woman out on the patio. She left the lights off as it got dark to make it seem like she'd gone to sleep and tried to hide behind the drapes, but she could have sworn that several times Spike looked up to make sure she was there. Buffy's breath caught in her throat as she watched him kiss his way up the blond's legs and bury his face in her sex. The woman began to scream like a wild animal and Buffy, never having experienced this sort of attention from a man, was mesmerized.

Why would he want me to watch this?,' she thought to herself. 'First the brunette through the window and now this. Why did he want her to see him having sex with his lovers? Probably just to let her know that she'd never be one of them. But then she'd never given him any indication she wanted to be. Was he trying to make her jealous? No, it was all just too extreme. He must just want her to leave. Yes, that made sense. He was trying to drive her away,' she thought sadly, standing up to pace the floor. 'But where will I go! Oh god. I knew he'd get tired of having me around but I had no idea it would happen this quickly.' Buffy spent the remainder of the evening going back and forth between sobbing uncontrollably and trying to make a plan. In the end she decided she'd stay in the guest house until he directly asked her to leave. She needed more time to find a job and there was no way she'd have any chance of getting one if she was homeless again. She'd just have to pray he let her stay a while longer.

Buffy finally let herself fall asleep until her hunger awoke her a few hours later. She rubbed her eyes and looked out the window--Spike and his blond were long gone. Buffy walked outside and carefully made her way over to the grill. She bent down and ran her hands through the grass until she found the meat that Spike had dropped earlier in the evening. She then ran back into her house and quietly shut the door behind her.