Drucilla was on top enjoying the intoxicating pleasure of Spike's fabulous cock. She swayed her lithe body in a slow rhythm, throwing back her head and groaning as he thrust up into her. God, she wished she could fuck him like this all day. She looked down at her Spike--so lovely he was--laying back on the bed. His beautifully muscled chest arching up every time she rocked him. Lips parted and eyes closed. One sculpted arm circling her ass while the other played with her clit. Then she noticed something out of the corner of her eye--someone was out in the back yard. She could see a slight shadow in the distance moving. Who could that be? She smiled wickedly and then leaned back, grabbed the cord, and whipped the drapes open. Spike sat up on his elbows with a look of terror on his face but Dru pushed him back down onto the bed, continuing to ride him.

"Who is that girl out watering flowers by the guest house Spike?" she asked with a glint in her eye.

"Dru, let me up. Buffy might see us!"

"She already has. Who is she?" Drucilla stopped moving and folded her arms across her chest.

"A homeless girl, I found in the yard last week. She's renting the guest house. Now, please, close the drapes or--" Dru grabbed the cord and whipped the drapes closed. She bent down and planted a passionate kiss on Spike's lips writhed against him. Spike gasped at the feel of her.

"She's very pretty, her golden hair catches the light," Drucilla snarled as she pinned Spikes arms above his head and began riding him ferociously until she threw back her head and screamed out her orgasm. Spike followed not far behind, his body quaking beneath her as he spilled himself into her.

"Dru, how could you do that?" Spike hissed, rolling off the bed. He was angry that he hadn't been able to get up before, but once he got entwined with Dru it was nearly impossible to free himself until they reached completion.

"I've been asking you to let me have the guest house for a year now as my studio--"

"Buffy needed a place to stay pet. She was homeless and hungry--"

"Then why not take her to the pound," Drucilla spat, getting off the bed and slipping her dress over her head.

"She's very sweet Dru, and she'll stay there as long as she needs to." Spike yelled out as he headed down the hall towards his study. Spike was angry with her and he knew it would be useless to argue. Trying to reason with Drucilla only whipped her up into a bizarre frenzy where nothing she said made any sense and she lashed out at him. He just needed to hide for a while until she left.

'Looks like daddy found himself a new toy,' Drucilla sulked as she opened the drapes again. The girl was gone but the abandoned hose was still spraying water into the yard.

An evil smile spread across Drucilla's face. "Perhaps I'll go talk to this new flower."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy had never dreamed of having such a beautiful place to live. It was more like an old world cottage than a guest house, with hard wood floors and a big river rock fireplace. The back had a covered porch with the most beautiful climbing rose she'd ever seen sprawled like a lazy cat across the roof. It was beyond perfect. The only place Buffy had ever been able to call home was her mother's tiny, dark apartment where she'd never been welcome. She slept on the couch when her mother would let her and on nights when her mother had a man over she'd have to crash at a friends house. A true home was something she'd never imagined for herself. It all seemed so unreal to her as she stood outside watering the flowers. She turned to spray some poppies when she saw Spike and one of his lovers through his bedroom window--naked.

"Oh my God!" she cried dropping the hose. She tried to turn her eyes away but they stayed riveted to the face of the woman riding Spike. She had the most wicked smile plastered on her lovely face. Buffy finally tore herself away from the shocking scene and ran inside her new home. She slammed the door and shot to the bathroom where she proceeded to puke up the lunch that Spike had made for her only an hour and a half before.

'What are you thinking Buffy. He's just having sex with one of his many--Oh God, my stomach feels like it's going to fall out. You have no chance with him. You have no chance with him--ever-ever-ever! Get that through your brain! She chanted to herself as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. A few minutes later she heard a knock at the door and she went to get it.

"Why hello there luv." It was the woman she'd seen through the window on top of Spike. Her stomach dropped.

"Hi, I'm Buffy," she said with a big, forced smile. Drucilla simply looked at the girls hand with raised eyebrows, then took it limply in her own and walked into Buffy's house.

"I'm Drucilla, Spike's girlfriend," the beauty said narrowing her eyes at Buffy.

'One of many,' Buffy thought to herself as she met the woman's glare.

"I wanted to apologize for scaring you earlier. I heard something in the yard and it frightened me."

"That's okay. Spike should have told you I was back here," Buffy said, waving Drucilla over to a chair. "Can I get you something to drink?" Buffy asked and then kicked herself. She wanted the woman to leave and here she was offering her a drink.

"Spike told me he found you in the yard. He felt so sorry for you that he decided to let you stay--said you looked like a stray dog that had lost its way."

"He...He said that?" Buffy asked, her face coloring in shame at the woman's words. 'He feels sorry for me--like a lost dog.'

Dru smiled at seeing the sadness spread across the young girl's features.

"Don't worry, Spike just loves taking in lost creatures and feeding them. But don't be surprised if he gets tired of you soon," Dru drawled in a lazy voice as she traced the pattern on Buffy's chair with a sharp red nail. "So don't get too comfortable."

The Brunette then stood up and sauntered towards the front door.

"So nice to meet you, Bunny," she said sweetly before closing the door behind her.

Buffy stood in silence for a moment trying to get her thoughts in order. Perhaps this woman was right, she shouldn't get too comfortable or rely too much on Spike. He obviously did get bored with things quickly--he had a different girl at his house nearly every day. Buffy was beginning to wonder when she'd see the same one twice. She needed to get a job and quickly so she could get out on her own. She owed Spike so much for rescuing her but she didn't want to become a burden to him. With that thought she grabbed her coat and headed out the door to look for a job.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Spike sat in his study with his head in his hands. The idea of Buffy seeing him having sex with Dru made him feel sick. She was so sweet and innocent, out watering the flowers while he's inside banging away at Dru. That was bad enough but then to think that she actually saw them--it made his stomach turn. When had his life gotten so complicated? For several years now he'd enjoyed having many lovers but lately the stress was unbearable.

What he really wanted to do was to spend more time with Buffy. For the past week his greatest joy had been cooking for her and watching her laugh at his dumb jokes. He felt so at ease around her and there was an innocence to their relationship that was refreshing. Not that he didn't find her extremely attractive, he often found his eyes wandering down her shapely, tan legs and lingering on her pert breasts--but what did she think of him? He knew it couldn't look good having so many different women hanging around all the time. But maybe she sensed their connection as much as he did...

"My William, can I come in," Dru's voice sing-songed through the door. Spike looked up as the door opened revealing the tall beauty.

"I went out and talked with that Bunny girl. Very sweet thing she is. I wanted to apologize for our little show," she smiled slithering into his lap.

"What did she say," Spike asked, trying not to give away how concerned he was about her answer.

"The girl just loves your cooking." Spike smiled gently at this information. The little thing could really eat.

"But she did mention that she thinks you quite the little slut. She wants to find another place to live so she won't have to witness any more of your wild romps, you naughty boy," Dru said leaning over to lick his cheek. Spike stood up bring Dru with him and headed into the kitchen to grab a beer. After hearing that he needed a drink. 'So that's what she thought of him. A slut," his eyes darkened at the idea. 'Perhaps she was right but he didn't need to hear it put that way,' he thought as he drained the beer in one gulp and tossed the bottle carelessly into the recycling bin. 'If she was going to judge him like that perhaps it would be best if she found another place to live.'

"Dru, lets head out and grab some dinner," Spike said sliding his arm around her waist.

"What about the starving little puppy out back," she pouted.

"She'll just have to figure out something on her own tonight," he ground out, annoyed that he'd been cooking for the ungrateful girl all week.