Chapter 15 – Reality Breaks


“Ready to go, pet?” Will asked, coming up behind her as he returned from the bathroom. His arms slipped around her, wrapping her up tight as he bit her gently on her neck. “Want you so much,” he whispered.

“Want you, too,” she responded, pressing back against him. “Yeah, let’s get out of here.”

He slipped his arm around her and propelled them toward the door. There were a few stops along the way as William made his good-byes to the appropriate people. Buffy stayed in the background watching her husband flying from the adulation he was receiving. Always one for being still as he concentrated on his work, he was out of character as he fairly bounced in his shoes this evening. She dismissed it as the excitement from a meeting being set for the next week to discuss turning his book into a movie, plus the drinks he consumed like water. It seemed that things were turning around for him, and she was happy for him. So, she didn’t complain about his change in behavior. Instead she tried to respond to his enthusiasm as he led her from the building.

Their car was waiting for them at the curb and the driver had barely closed the limousine door behind them, before Buffy was being pulled across William’s lap. She giggled when he lay her down on the seat and began peppering wet, noisy kisses against her neck.

“I knew you could do it,” Buffy whispered.

“You did it,” Will whispered.

He turned his attention to her mouth, kissing her deeply, his tongue wrapping around hers, tasting of mouthwash. She appreciated his thoughtfulness of not wanting her to taste the alcohol and cigarettes on his breath. Wanting to give back to him, she chased his tongue into his mouth. He moaned, pressing closer to her, as he let her explore his mouth.

The pull between them was so powerful that she felt the excitement dart through her stomach and pool at her center. She whimpered against his mouth, holding onto him, while the world revolved around her. This time there was nothing romantic about his touch, only a hunger that left her feeling devoured by the intensity. It was only when she felt him tugging her dress up that she grabbed his wrist.

“No, not here,” Buffy panted. She glanced over at the closed window between them and the driver. “We’re almost home anyway.”

“Need you, kitten,” William mumbled, turning his attention to her cleavage. He nipped at the soft mounds then licked them to soothe the burn. “Let me make love to you.”

Buffy threw her head back, her fingers sliding through his hair while she considered letting him have his way with her. She wanted him just as much as he did her. Somewhere still inside of her was the girl who only a month ago was feeling so lost and alone. Unsure of who she was and her place in the world until the man in her arms came and gave her a role to play in life as his wife. That girl froze when his mouth closed over her nipple, sucking while his hand returned to her bottom. He rubbed his erection against her hip. It only made her wetter and she wondered if she would leave a spot on her dress.

Rubbing her legs together, she groaned, as she tried to get him to stop again. Torn between giving in to him and her own modesty, she wanted to weep from the turmoil. It was only the car stopping outside their building that made them pull apart. William uttered a curse as he sat up, and tried to pull himself together.

“Here, Luv,” Will said, kissing her cheek, and then draping his jacket her shoulders.

“Thanks,” Buffy said, feeling her face flush under the embarrassment running rampant through her. She refused to look at the driver as he helped her from the car, or even at her husband as he escorted her into the building and then into the elevator. She slipped into the back of the car, hanging onto the lapels of the jacket to keep it closed around her. The night air had let her know that there was a wet spot over the bodice of her dress.

“We’re married,” Will growled, drawing her against him so that her face was buried against his shoulder. “No one is going to label you as an easy piece of ass for making out with your man in public.” He pulled her hands apart, pinning them on the wall behind her. The jacket slipped unnoticed to the floor as she glanced up at him, but his eyes were half closed as he stared at her chest. “You belong to me,” he whispered, nuzzling close against her throat. His hands moved to cup her bottom so that he pressed his erection against her.

“I know,” Buffy answered, wondering for the first time if she really knew the man she married, but it was soon all lost in the passion that he was building in her again. Closing her eyes she rolled her head to the side to give him better access to her neck where he seemed to be fixating his ministrations. Licking, nipping, and kissing. No doubt leaving marks that would linger for days, but it didn’t matter to her. Not with the way he was making her feel.

Once the elevator doors opened, Will quickly pulled her into their darkened front hallway and against the wall. His hands tugged at her dress, but she pushed him back.

“Don’t rip it,” Buffy pleaded, reaching down to pull it off before he ruined it. It was the first really formal dress she’d owned. That and what she paid for it was making it hard to discard like it was nothing.

“I’ll buy you a hundred more,” William said, pinning her again and brushing her hands away as he once again pulled on it.

“Please, William…”

“Shhh, won’t tear the pretty frock. I promise,” he whispered as he knelt before her. The care he showed in removing the dress from her made her even needier for him than before. He pulled it over her head then draped it over the small table beside them. “You’re so fucking beautiful,” he said, staring up at her nearly nude body. “Leave the stockings and shoes on, pet, I want to play.”

“Okay,” Buffy mumbled, reaching behind her to undo the bra but he was there first. Turning her with his hands on her hips to face the wall, he undid the clasp first before letting it fall to the floor. He kissed her bottom, letting his face rub against the soft curve of it. He slipped his fingers into the waistband before pulling her panties down her legs.

“Step out,” he commanded, still holding onto her legs while the white satin lay next to the brassiere he’d also removed. “God, the things I want to do to you,” he said.

Buffy jumped when she felt his tongue follow the crack of her ass. It was mortifying that he would want to do that. Even worse was when he flicked at the opening of her bottom. She tried to turn around, but his hands were holding onto her thighs. They would have ended up in a pile on the floor so she stayed where she was. She leaned her forehead against the wall while she waited for what he would do next. Without realizing it, her fingers kneaded the wall and her breath became rapid as he paid homage to her backside.

“Will,” Buffy moaned, when his fingers slipped upward to stroke at her pussy. She slid her legs apart, throwing her head back, when he caressed her clit with the pad of one finger. Sex wasn’t supposed to be like this. Not this mind numbing need that was making all of her inhibitions vanish in a puddle around her. “Please, I need you inside me.”

“Cum for me,” he begged, his tongue lapping as far into her as he could from where he was still kneeling behind her. “I want to taste your ecstasy.”

Shuddering just from his request, she pushed her hips back in an effort to gain more stimulation from this mouth. He chuckled, the vibration tickling her, and making her mewl from frustration. She wanted him to make love to her, hold her close with the gentleness she’d come to expect from him. Instead he was pushing her toward an edge she’d never experienced before. It scared her to want anyone this much, but his hands held onto her, touching her, driving her crazy before he pulled her over. She cried out his name as she shook from her orgasm.

“Oh, god, William…,” she said, relaxing and letting him pull her onto the floor. She was putty in his hands; there was no way she could think as he placed her on her hands and knees.

“Not yet, lamb,” William chuckled as he positioned himself behind her. “You’re so hot, baby, burn me alive,” he whispered as he slid deep within her.

Never before had he been so far inside of her, each thrust pounded against her cervix, and forcing her to push back just so she wouldn’t fall on her face. Her hair swung with each movement they made as they collided, harder and faster, each time he drove into her. Buffy whimpered, her body was overloading again, with her clit begging to be stroked. Unsure of touching herself, or of waiting for him, she prayed for a release that didn’t seem to be coming.

“William, oh please,” she cried, trying to clench her muscles together.

“Jesus, Luv, do that again,” William groaned. “Felt so good,” he ground against her, kneading her hips as he leaned over her back. “No one like you in the world.” He kissed her spine between her shoulder blades, then licked the sweat from her body. “Never realized before how sexy your arse was … gonna always make love to you like this.”

“Oh, fuck me,” Buffy moaned. “Need you … oh, unngh, harder, Will … please, I can’t take it anymore.”

The world was spinning out of control and her hands slipped on the tile beneath her. Tears were running down her cheeks at the sensations rioting through out her body. It felt like an eruption was surfacing deep within her belly, right where he was pounding at her womb.

“Lay down, baby,” William instructed, his hand pulling at her thigh until she did as he complied. “Yeah, just like that,” he said, as he covered her with this body. His hand slid underneath her until his fingers slipped into her dripping folds. “Oh, sweet, you make me feel like such a man,” he whispered, as he slid back and forth, making her shriek from the pleasure and pain he brought.

Still he fucked her like he was never going to stop, his hand stroking her nubbin then backing off just as she started to reach the pinnacle. By then she was sobbing from it, she wanted him, she needed him, but never did she think she would act so wanton. This was fucking. Not love, not at this point, when she was writhing beneath him, trying to find her own pleasure, forgetting about him in the madness he wrought.

Buffy raised her head, leaning it back against his shoulder, staring at the staircase through her sweat matted hair, long fallen from the careful pins once holding it up. One shoe had fallen off in the struggles while the other helped to give her purchase and keep her from sliding. She slid her hand between her legs, but he wrapped his hand around her wrist, and she cried out her frustration.

“Damn you Spike,” Buffy muttered, thrashing in an effort to throw him off.

“No,” he responded, using his weight to hold her down while he returned to fucking her. “Soon, kitten, the wait will be worth it, I promise,” he whispered, into her ear. “I’m going to make you feel so good.”

Resting her forehead against her arm, she tried to quit thinking, to lose herself in what he was doing to her…with her. He kept murmuring his love for her, his hands touching, caressing, and kneading her bottom, and his cock grinding deep within her. She mewled, as her hips began to keep time with his. She panted, feeling the sweat pouring off of him, dripping onto her own glistening body.

“Love you,” Buffy said, realizing that somewhere inside of her, she must really trust him to allow him to take her to such a dark place. Before this night, she was either making love to someone, or someone was having sex with her, but never had she reached this fever pitch. To be burning alive with someone, both of them flying together, and in a way she never wanted to come down. Yet part of her was scared to death of this woman she was becoming under the expertise of Will’s’s hands.

“You ready, lamb?” the object of her torment whispered. His hand returned to the aching between her legs, his thrusting speeding up again, but his fingers kept time until she was keening with the need to come. She pushed back each time he returned to her, until they were rocking to the same rhythm. “Oh, yeah, come with me this time,” he panted. His breath floating across her shoulder, until she felt like she was using it for the oxygen she needed to survive.

“Oh, yes, yes, William, yes,” Buffy chanted, as she became lost to the power between them. “Harder, please…”

Then she felt the hot liquid spurting from him and coating her insides, and just as she freaked that they hadn’t used a condom, her own orgasm overcame her. She let it take her over, forgetting everything else until he turned her over; petting her while she came down from the ultimate high of her life. Smiling, she looked up at him, and crashed hard.

The beauty of their joining became lost in the ugly truth, while his cum spilled down onto her thighs, the cold stickiness of the floor clung to her back; she finally noticed the dilation of his pupils and realized that her wanting to see only the best in him had blinded her to the truth of his actions.

“What are you on?” She bit out, pulling back from the man she loved.

“You, pet,” he joked, with a laugh, and trying to roll on top of her again.

Not wanting to ruin anything, not wanting to lose him, Buffy allowed herself to be coaxed back into his arms. She wrapped her arms around him, and felt a little more of her innocence slip away.


to be continued…