Harmony noticed Anya, Willow, and Dawn walking with someone she had not seen before. There was something familiar about the blonde she just couldn't place her. She tugged on Riley's sleeve.

"Do you know who that blonde girl is with Anya?" she asked him, regretting it when she noticed the lust that flared in his eyes.

"Nope, can't say I know her, looks familiar, though," he replied, hoping Harmony was nosey enough to seek an introduction. He wouldn't mind getting to know the pretty in pink better.

"I'll ask Anya tomorrow at work," she said as she thought of a way to bring her boyfriend's interest back her way. "Want to pick me out a new outfit at our favorite place?"

Riley had noticed that the sexy little blonde had just entered Victoria Secrets with her little friends. "Sure, baby, would love to." He winked at her as he followed her, thinking he was going to get the chance to meet the luscious little number.

Anya was the first to notice Harmony and Riley and cursed under her breath at the lust she saw in Riley's eyes. The problem was he wasn't looking at Harmony, but Buffy. She caught Willow's eyes and directed them toward the unwanted couple.

"Oh! Goddess!" Willow whispered, the look in Riley's eyes made her uncomfortable.

Buffy was looking at Dawn with new eyes. "You should know nothing about sexy lingerie."

"Can I tell you a secret?" Dawn whispered. "Promise never to tell anyone?"

"Yes, you can tell me anything, and as long as it’s not drugs or something that will kill you, I will keep it a secret." Buffy promised.

"Me and Conner have been lovers for 6 months now." Dawn decided it was time to tell someone her happy news.

"Angel's brother Conner, the nice one?" Buffy asked to confirm.

"The one and the same, and yes, we use safe sex," Dawn informed her sister, trusting her like she had never trusted Faith.

"Good," Buffy sighed, the relief in her voice.

"What are you and Spike using?" Dawn asked.

"Hmm, well, how do I say this," Buffy tried to explain.

"Oh, I know you just stayed up and talked all night so you would get to know each other, right?" Dawn asked.

"Well no, we did, I mean we are," Buffy rambled on, not sure how she could explain it.

"You and he had sex, no protection?" Dawn was shocked. "And you are relieved I practiced safe sex. Are you trying to get pregnant? Spike would be pissed if you trapped him like that."

"No, he knows, and we decided to let whatever happens happen. He said he would not be unhappy if I would become pregnant. Does that make us awful?" Buffy tried to explain.

Dawn smiled as she hugged her sister and reassured her. "No, it sounds that both of you are trapped already." Secretly, she envied any baby they had, for she was sure it would be loved and cherished like babies should be.

"Buffy?" Riley's voice interrupted the sister's little moment. "Is that you?" He asked, the awe in his voice made Buffy's skin crawl.

"God, stupid much," Dawn said as she stood between her sister and her ex. "Do you catch flies with that mouth?"

Harmony felt her anger build as she realized she was looking at a new and improved Buffy and that Riley was acting like a lovesick cow. She hit him in the chest and then grabbed his hand and dragged him out of he store. She realized he had seen Anya and the others come into the store and that was why he had agreed to come with her.

"Mister, we need to talk," she fumed at him.

"Wow, that was Buffy," was all he said as he stood and looked back, trying to get another look.

Harmony stomped her foot right before she kicked him the shin. "Go fuck yourself, you bastard," she yelled as she turned and walked away from him, leaving him practically drooling as he continued to watch Buffy hold up sexy little outfits that made him hard and planning how he was going to make her his again.

*******

Spike was laying on his back, holding his unlit cigarette and smiling at his accomplishment. Three months of being smoke free, and now he looked at the cancer stick and thought of his future and felt no urge to light it.

He knew soon his was room was going to be invaded by either his mother or his sister, or maybe both at the same time- you never knew with those two. He wondered how frail his Dru would look, since slowly, they were losing her to her illness. Her heart was getting bigger and bigger. There was nothing anyone could do to stop it.

Since it was a virus that had attacked her heart muscle, she was not a candidate for a transplant. So all they could do was use medication, oxygen when she needed it, and as much rest as she would allow herself to have.

He could still hear her telling him in her way, "I will get plenty of rest in Heaven, my William, do not worry yourself silly over this."

His heart broke every time he thought of how her death would wound Giles. The man would be losing the only true child of his blood. His mother had not been able to have another baby because of complications after Dru's birth. He pledged to his sister he would make sure to take care of Rupert most of all, since their mother would still have him, her first born.

He jumped, hearing his cell phone ring as he reached over and quickly grabbed it. "Hello, my lovely."

"Gotta love caller ID." Buffy laughed.

"Have a good time?" he asked as he closed his eyes, enjoying hearing her voice.

"Yeah, had a great time," she purred. "Found a few little presents for you."

"Did you stop at the naughty shop for me, luv?" he asked, his voice smooth and seductive, she almost suggested she put one of them on and join him there.

"Oh that would ruin the surprise, honey," she replied, coy and teasing.

"Are you flirting with me?" he asked, wishing she was with him right now.

"What if I am?" she teased, wishing she was there, saying this in person.

"Don't stop," he encouraged. "I love it when you flirt with me."

"Good, now I have to prepare you that I have a huge surprise for you, and I hope you like it." She decided to give him some warning. "You promise to tell me the truth if you like it or not? Because if you don't, I will change it back, I promise."

"Buffy, what would you need to change?" he asked, his curiosity getting the best of him.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?" Her giggle sounded nervous.

"Buffy, I promise to be honest, but tell me, do you like it?" He decided to find out how important this surprise was to her.

"Yes, I do, but it's not something I can't live without," she told him, believing deep down she could revert back to her brown hair and go back to jeans and tee shirts.

"Then I'm sure I'm going to love it, and I'm being honest, baby," Spike promised. "Now, I have to give you a heads up."

"What?"

"Nothing too scary really," he chuckled. "Seems Giles told my Mum about you and how he thought I was really serious about you."

"And?"

"She will be here soon and wants to meet the girl who finally swept her boy off his feet," Spike sighed, hearing her little, "Oh."

"She will love you, just like Giles and Wesley do," Spike reassured her. "Seems you really gave them a good impression, pet."

"Really?" she asked, feeling excited.

"When can I see you?" he asked, hoping she’d tell him to come and pick her up now.

"How about I come there now?" she said as she gave the others a thumb's up when he quickly answered yes. "Okay, I will have Anya drop me off, and you can tell me about your mom."

"Great, luv," Spike smiled as he said good-bye, waiting for her to hang up before he did.

He got up and straightened up his room. He put a call into room service and ordered some snacks and sodas to be sent up. He wanted everything to be nice when his girl arrived.

*******

Cordelia O'Connor walked from the dining room of the hotel with her husband on her arm. They had just had drinks with her parents since they were getting ready to fly to Cozumel for the week. She noticed the blonde wearing the skimpy little pink sundress as she walked into the hotel lobby. She also was aware that her loving husband had noticed her as well.

The closer they got to the girl, she felt her husband stiffen and heard him mumble Buffy's name. "What about Buffy?" she asked as she watched him point at the petite little blonde who was walking toward the elevators.

"She's Buffy," he tried to explain, but he found it hard to speak because he couldn't get over how hot she looked as a blonde.

Cordelia at first thought her husband had lost her mind until she noticed the girl turn around, and she got a good look at her face. "Oh my God!"

"Yeah," Angel agreed.

"Close your mouth, honey." Cordy reached up and pushed up on his chin, encouraging him to close his mouth. "I see you anywhere near her, and I will castrate you, and no one will find it to sew it back on."

That got his attention. "Sorry, baby, it's just a shock, is all."

"Yeah, it sure is." She gave her husband a scathing look as she took his hand and dragged him out of the hotel. She would have to have a little talk with the new little blonde and tell her to stay the hell away from her husband or else she wouldn't be blonde much longer.

*******

Buffy stood in front of the door, holding her packages that the others had presented to her, along with what she had purchased herself. The girls had told her Happy New Birthday, celebrating her new look. All of a sudden, she felt nervous, thinking what if he doesn't like it. What if it turns him off and he doesn’t want anything to do with me again.

Buffy placed her packages to the side as she raised her hand and knocked before she lost all of her nerve. She patiently stood, waiting to see his response when he opened the door.

Spike opened the door and was surprised to see the cute little blonde and hoped this wasn’t a fan he was going to have to chase way before his girl arrived. He was about to give her his very well-rehearsed brush-off.

"Sorry, but you must have the- Buffy?" he asked, having gotten a better look at her. "Luv, what have you gone and done?"

Her face fell. "You don't like it? I can have Lorne color it back. He just won't be able to do it right away. The girls pulled a rouse on me, and it was more an extreme make-over Buffy day."

Spike tilted his head as he watched her ramble. He could see she misunderstood his reaction. Yes, he was shocked, but not in a bad way. He was feeling bad that he liked her as a blonde more and was wondering if she would be okay with that.

"Buffy, what if I told you I don't want you to change a thing?" Spike asked as he moved closer to her. "Would you be mad if I told you I love the blonde look, but I'm not sure I'm happy how other men would like it as well?"

Buffy looked up at him with a shocked expression. "You like it?"

"No, I love it," he said as he reached out and stroked her hair. "It fits you, and it brings out your eyes."

"It was Anya's idea."

"I will have to make sure to give her a special thank you," he smiled as he took in her state of dress. "I love the dress, luv, but I will need to get used to others seeing so much of you."

"I could just wear it for you," she teased.

"Oh, I hope this is not what you bought at the naughty girl store," he purred, feeling the need to take her and see what she was wearing under that sexy pink number.

"Nope, naughty goodness is over there," she smiled as she pointed at her bags. "With the clothes I wore to the mall."

She watched as he reached over and picked up her shopping bags. "Come show me what you bought today- maybe I can talk you into giving me a private little fashion show."

Buffy knew when he took off her new little panties they were going to be soaked. All his eyes had to do was look at her a certain way to make her want him so bad it hurt. She was sure he could make her cum if he looked at her long enough. Especially when he looked at her that special way that he does when he was about to kiss her.

*******

Giles smiled as he watched his wife and daughter make their way toward him. He could see how his Dru appeared more tired than usual.

"Hello, Daddy," Dru addressed him as she hugged him as tight as she could.

"Hello to you, my sweet girl," Giles sighed as he held her close, making it a point to show her how important she was to him whenever he could.

"Well, do you have enough of that to go around?" Jenny asked, smiling at her little family gathering. The only one missing was William.

Giles kept one arm around his daughter and opened the other arm to invite the love of his life to join them.

"Now that’s more like it," Jenny sighed, feeling content to be so loved by this man.

"Was the drive too much for you?" Giles asked Dru, noticing how the circles under her eyes were darker than usual.

"No, just tired is all," Dru reassured him.

Jenny knew she needed to change the subject. The last thing anyone needed right now was realizing how Dru's condition was beginning to deteriorate.

"So where is William?" Jenny asked, seeing their daughter relax.

"I tried calling his room earlier, but he did not answer," Giles replied, seeing right through his wife's maneuver.

"He is with his sunshine," Dru answered with a knowing smile on her face.

"Well, let's get settled then, shall we, and then we can track him down," Jenny suggested as she waved over the hotel porter to collect their luggage.

*******

"So good," Spike panted as he continued to thrust up inside her warm, tight quim.

Buffy felt as if she was outside her body as he continued to work her body with his hands and cock, making her quiver. "More," she begged as she grabbed the headboard tighter as her body danced with his.

Spike knew she was close, and he wasn't sure how much longer he could last. He heard her gasp when his fingers started to rub her engorged nub harder and faster. He felt her squeeze his shaft more, causing him to pump his hips harder.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she chanted as her movements became more erratic. She didn't know which way she wanted to go as she rocked her hips in rhythm to his finger and cock.

"Just let go, baby!" he moaned as the friction she was creating was driving him mad, but in a good way.

Both shouted the other's name as they climaxed. Buffy leaned her back against his chest, sighing when he wrapped his arms around her and cuddled her closer. No words passed their lips as they savored this time together.

"Wow, never done it like that before," Buffy sighed, feeling so relaxed and sleepy.

Spike groaned as his softened member slipped from her warmth. Then he pulled back slightly so he could easily reposition them on the bed. He had it to where he was lying on his back and her cuddled to his chest.

"Good," he purred, feeling ecstatic he was responsible for another first for her.

Buffy leaned up on her elbow, looking down upon his beautiful face and asked shyly. "Is there ever going to be a first for me to you?"

Spike smiled his cocky little smile that made her heart begin to race as he teased her, "But you have, luv."

"How, where, when?" she asked, wondering how she had missed something like that.

"I've never made love before you. You're the first, and if I have my way, the only," Spike grinned as he reached up and gently stroked her cheek. "To me, that's the most important first ever to happen to me, baby."

Buffy felt the tears form after his confession. She had wanted to ask him about the other women in his life, but now, they just didn't seem important.

"Why the tears, luv?" Spike asked, concerned to see her crying.

"No one has ever made me feel so loved before," she told him as she laid back down, cuddling his chest. "They aren't sad tears, but happy tears. You make me happier than I've ever been."

"Glad to hear that, since I feel the same way," Spike replied as he gathered her closer, leaning down to nuzzle her neck. "Don't know how you did it, but I'm all yours, Goldilocks."

Buffy giggled at his new nickname as she reassured him. "You're stuck with me, buster, just so you know it."

Spike smiled at her carefree mood as he teased her back. "I would have to agree, luv."

"Maybe we should shower and get ready to meet your family," Buffy suggested, feeling a nervous flutter in her tummy at the thought of meeting his mother. "You wash my back, I wash yours."

"I have something I want you to wash," Spike said as he waggled he eyebrows suggestively at the same time he curled his tongue between his teeth.

"You are a perv," Buffy sighed as she playfully smacked his chest.

"But you love it," Spike chuckled. "And I only do perv for you, luv."

"You betcha you only do it for me, Mister," She threatened. "Maybe one day, I might get the nerve and return the favor."

Spike took her face gently between his hands. "I look forward to that day, pet," he said while he was pulling her into a soft kiss.

The ringing of the phone caused them to slowly pull apart. "Guess I should get that," Spike moaned dramatically as he reached over to grab the receiver and lifted it to his ear. "This had better be good," he said, thinking it was either Wesley or Giles.

"I'm so proud of my son's telephone etiquette," Jenny said sarcastically in response to her son's rude greeting.

"Sorry, Mum, thought you were Rupert or Wes, is all," Spike tried to explain.

"Oh! So that is the respect you pay my husband," Jenny replied, pretending to chastise her son.

"No, its not like that. It's a guy thing," Spike again tried to explain himself. "You know I respect your husband very much."

"Oh, now he's my husband," Jenny said as she gave Rupert a wink.

"Hope your trip went well," Spike said, hoping to change the subject.

"Yes, it did, thank you for asking," Jenny replied, knowing what her son was doing. "How soon do you think you can join us?" she asked. "I would love to see my son."

"Give me about thirty minutes, and we will join you," Spike answered, smiling down at Buffy as he mouthed ‘mother’.

Buffy blushed, knowing he was talking to his mother while they were lying together naked on the bed. She was sure that his mother knew what they had done since Spike told her they needed a half hour to get ready.

Spike leaned down and kissed her lips when he noticed she seemed uncomfortable suddenly. He realized she was embarrassed that he was talking to his mother while they cuddled in bed together without a stitch of clothing on, not even a blanket or sheet.

"’We’? So I take it you are not alone?" Jenny asked, giving her husband a knowing look.

"Nope, Buffy is here with me," he answered, not embarrassed if his mother suspected anything.

"Then get off the phone and make yourselves presentable," Jenny said, her voice sounding firm and motherly. "I really cannot wait to meet the woman who has captured my son's attention."

"I want you to meet her, too," Spike said as he gave his girl a reassuring squeeze. "She's very special to me."

"Then get your butt in gear and let me meet her,” Jenny suggested, her voice telling him not to take too long.

"Yes, mother," Spike answered, giving Buffy a sheepish grin.

Buffy had stayed quiet during the conversation. She truly believed that Spike's mother already hated her. When Spike gave her that boyish 'I'm in trouble' smile, she was sure of it.

Spike wasn't prepared after he hung up the phone to hear Buffy's question. "She hates me, doesn't she?"

He quickly wrapped his arms around her and tried to reassure her, "Buffy, she hasn't met you to hate you. I promise you she will love you, just like Rupes does."

"But how you were talking, it sounded like she was mad about something," Buffy rambled on.

"No, luv, it was her way of giving her son a hard time is all, but in a good and teasing way," Spike said as he rubbed her back lovingly.

"You're sure?" Buffy asked as she started to relax against him, feeling more confident. "I know I’m being silly.”

"No, pet. Just normal meet-the-parents jitters, is all," Spike said to reassure her.

"You’re probably right," Buffy said as she leaned up on her elbow so she could see his face. "I guess we should get moving before she comes to find us."

Spike nodded, unable to speak, thinking he could spend years with her like this. He would never grow tired of watching her and having her beside him. She somehow in two days had become his world.

"Earth to Spike," Buffy said as she waved her hand in front of his face.

"Spike to Buffy," Spike replied. "You are my sunshine, my moon, my earth, and my sky. You are my world."

"As you are mine," Buffy told him before leaning in to kiss him gently on his lips before telling him, "Thank you for those lovely words."

"You are very welcome," Spike replied as he sat them up. "But you're right, we had better get moving or she will hunt us down."

"Okay, who showers first?" Buffy innocently asked.

Spike just laughed as he gathered her up in his arms and stood up. "There are benefits to showering together. I thought I taught that one to you this morning?"

Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck and teased him, "I'm thinking you might want to go over that one again, teacher."

"Oh, I will teach you something, pet." Spike laughed as he carried her into the bathroom prepared to go over the lesson plan again and again until she got it right if need be.

*******