Jenny looked at her watch and then picked up her husband’s arm that housed his watch. She compared her time with his and noticed they were in perfect sync together.

"Oh, to be young and in love," Giles dramatically sighed, feeling sorry for his stepson when he did make his appearance.

"It's been an hour and fifteen minutes since I specifically told him I was waiting." Jenny tried to sound tough, which only caused her husband and daughter to laugh at her.

"She's a beauty," Dru said in awe as she watched her brother walk in with his arm wrapped around a petite little blonde's waist.

Giles turned to look and was surprised to see a different woman so intimately close to Spike. He felt his anger start to rise. ‘The boy has some explaining to do,’ was all he could say to himself.

Jenny noticed the confused expression on her husband's face, causing her to wonder what was wrong here. "Honey, what's wrong?" Jenny asked.

Giles decided to keep his mouth shut until Spike explained where Buffy was and who this other woman was. "I think it would be best if we let Spike explain," Giles replied.

Spike knew that Giles was not going to recognize Buffy right away. He was sure his stepfather was wondering how to act and what to say.

Buffy felt nervous. She noticed the petite dark-haired girl and recognized her from a photo Spike had shown her to be his sister Dru. The other woman at the table was a striking beauty and had to be Spike's mother Jenny. All she could do was hope they would accept her.

"Don't fret, they will love you to pieces," Spike reassured her as they approached the table.

Giles sighed a sigh of relief when he recognized the petite little blonde as Buffy. He silently approved of the change. The hair color enhanced her beauty.

Jenny again became confused when she realized her husband appeared relieved for some reason. She wondered what had happened that had made him tense up before and look worried about something.

"Hello, everyone," Spike greeted his family when he and Buffy made it to the table.

"William," Jenny said as she stood to hug her son, having never taken to calling him Spike. "You need to eat more."

"Yes, Mother," he replied as he returned her hug while rolling his eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes," she reprimanded him softly.

"See, pet, it's true- she's a witch," Spike explained as he tried to keep a straight face.

Jenny glared at him as she patted his cheek. "Careful, my son. Would hate to place a curse causing you to walk around and sprout poetry and get all librarian on me."

Spike leaned down and kissed her cheek, saying, "Sorry, Mum. I promise to try and do better."

Jenny laughed as she playfully said, "That's my boy, but I will only believe it when I see it."

Jenny turned to the pretty little blonde and understood why Dru had called her William's sunshine. "You must be Buffy?" Jenny asked. "I apologize for my only son's dreadful lack of manners."

"Yes," Buffy replied, relaxing when she noticed the woman wink at her. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Giles."

"You can call me Jenny," she said as she pulled the young girl in a hug.

"Okay, Jenny," Buffy replied as she returned the hug.

"Much better," Jenny replied as she turned to introduce her to her daughter. "This is Dru."

Buffy turned and found herself once again pulled into a warm embrace. "Buffy, it is wonderful to finally meet you."

"Finally meet me?" Buffy asked, feeling confused and weary at her words.

"Why yes, I've been waiting to meet the girl, or should I say woman, that would sweep my arrogant, cocky brother off his feet," Dru answered, realizing neither Buffy or Spike would feel comfortable knowing she had foreseen this day.

Jenny let out a breath she had not realized she was holding at the smooth way Dru had covered her tracks. She knew that if Spike knew of Dru's vision of him meeting his true love, he would run and never look back. His sister's visions scared him, especially since the young man was killed driving his car.

"Come sit, let's get to know each other better," Jenny suggested. "Since I know we will be seeing a lot more of each other in the future."

Giles winked when Buffy looked his way and told her, "I must say, you are looking exceptionally lovely today."

Buffy blushed at the compliment. "Thank you, a couple of friends and my sister Dawn felt the need to pamper me."

"And a lovely pampering job they did, pet," Spike replied, giving her a wink and a wolfish smile.

The waiter chose that time to stop at their table. "Hi, I’m Steve, and I will be your waiter this evening," he introduced himself with a happy grin on his face. "Can I start you off with drinks and an appetizer or two?"

Everyone offered up what they wanted to drink. Spike ordered some wings while Giles ordered his wife's favorite, a Blooming Onion. They then asked for a bit more time to order their food, wanting to look over the menu.

The rest of the evening was spent with stories being told about William and Dru's most embarrassing childhood stories, along with a few racing stories from both Spike and Buffy that had everyone laughing and having a good time.

*******

Dawn knew something was wrong when she first entered the house. It was far too quiet- usually her mother was in the kitchen getting supper together with the radio blasting.

"Mom! Dad!" she called out on her way toward the kitchen.

"They're not here."

Dawn turned and yelled, "God! Scare someone much."

"Sorry, brat," Faith said with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Where's the parents?" Dawn asked as her heart rate started to return to normal.

"Hate to be the bearer of bad news," Faith started to say. "But Dad's left home, and Mom's gone over to Kate's to cry on her shoulder."

"Why?" Dawn asked, her voice low as she found her way to one of the kitchen chairs to set down.

"They argued over Buffy, causing Dad to pack his bags and leave," Faith said, her voice angry.

"What, Dad still can't handle that Buffy is with Spike?"

"Oh, it's more than that," Faith answered as she thought to herself how she would love to take some of her frustrations out on Buffy's face right now.

Dawn could not tell whom Faith was truly angry with- be it Mom, Dad, both, or Buffy. She knew her oldest sister did not care for Buffy very much. "I guess I will wait and talk to mom," Dawn said, having decided to wait and hear her mother's side of the story first.

"What, don't think I will tell you the truth?" Faith asked sarcastically, feeling defensive.

"No, just you are biased," Dawn answered, deciding to be honest. "You are like Dad when it comes to Buffy. So I think I will hear Mom's version first, if you don't mind."

"The little bitch is the reason Dad left," Faith yelled.

"So you say," Dawn came back to say. "Buffy could find the cure for cancer, and you and Dad would do your best to still try and belittle her."

"Whatever!" Faith said through her teeth, throwing her hands up. "You're right, don’t need to waste my breath."

Dawn sighed as she watched her short-tempered, shortsighted sister storm out of the kitchen. Soon after, she heard the slamming of the front door, telling her that Faith had left the building. She wondered if she should call Buffy and let her know what was going on but decided against it. The girl was nervous enough as it was since she was going to meet Spike's mother tonight. Instead, she gathered what she needed to make her some tomato soup and a grilled cheese for dinner.

*******

"I really like her," Jenny said as she brushed her hair, getting ready for bed.

"I knew you would," Giles replied as he turned down the bed. "She really is a lovely girl."

"And she understands his love for racing," Jenny sighed. "I know one day he will go back to it."

"I'm not so sure, my love," Giles said, feeling in his heart that Spike's priorities had changed now. "I think because of her, he won't drive again."

"Do you really think so?" Jenny asked, hoping what her husband was saying were true. As much as she wanted her son to be happy, she was never happy about his career choice. Every time he got behind the wheel, her heart felt like it was going to beat out of her chest.

"Yes, you see, she would support him if he chose to drive again, so that will never be an issue between them. I think he will not want to take the chance of leaving her a widow, and any children they have without their father,” Giles explained. "I think his love for her and the family they would have would be more important to him."

"God, I hope you are right." Jenny looked at her husband with tears in her eyes. "I can only lose one of my children- it would kill me if I lost both of them."

Giles moved quickly to take her into his arms and whisper, "I know, I feel the same way."

"I love you, Rupert," Jenny said through her tears. "I’m sorry I was not able to give you more children."

"My heart is full, my dearest wife. You, William, and Dru have made me a very happy and satisfied man," Giles reassured her. "When our darling girl goes beyond us, I can say without regret that she made me a very proud father and regret nothing but the fact she did not get to fall in love and bear children. Not for me, but for the experience of her becoming a parent."

"How did I get to be so lucky, Mr. Giles?" she asked as she pulled him closer to her.

"No, I'm the lucky one. I have been since a little gypsy and her amazing son stumbled into my world," Giles told her. "I love William as if he was my own flesh and blood."

"And he loves you as well," Jenny reassured him as she leaned up to kiss him softly. "Let's go to bed, Mr. Giles."

"I think that is a marvelous idea, Mrs. Giles," Rupert replied as he led her to bed.

*******

"I really should go home," Buffy said as she started to unbutton his jeans.

"You are home, kitten," Spike replied as he started to unbutton her blouse.

"I like it when you say that," Buffy whispered.

"I like it that you like it when I say that," Spike teased as he slowly pulled down the zipper to her dress.

"You are making fun of me," Buffy pouted.

"Nope, going to make love to you, kitten," Spike corrected her, "Here, kitty, kitty."

Buffy laughed as his fingers assisted her dress straps to glide slowly down her arms as he sang his little tune. "Should I go meow?" she asked.

"No, but I have something you can rub your pretty little body against," he suggested as he let the dress drop to her feet and admired her breasts with the hardened nipples begging for his attention. She was sex on two legs standing there in only her sexy little tong.

Buffy started to rub her body against his as she purred like a kitten. Her hands slipped under his shirt, running her fingernails lightly over his abdomen, then up and around his erect nipples.

"Ah, my pretty little kitty knows what her man likes," Spike encouraged her and groaned when she lifted his shirt, causing her breasts to rub against his bare chest. "Oh, luv, what you do to me."

"Meow," she said as she continued to purr as she removed his shirt completely.

"Lovely little kitty, is your tongue all rough and scratchy, or is it soft and smooth?" Spike asked, offering her a friendly suggestion on what he wanted her to do.

Buffy responded by taking her tongue and twirling it around his nipple while her free hand played with his other erect nub. She felt proud of herself when he groaned and his breathing became erratic. Never had she felt as powerful as she did right now.

"Love what you do to me, baby," Spike moaned as her warm little tongue teased him.

Buffy decided to be more adventurous as her tongue traveled down lower, lapping and licking his skin like a cat would. Her hands traveled to his thighs, squeezing them through his jeans as her tongue swirled around his navel.

Spike continued to encourage her as she moved her hand up to cup his erection through his jeans that were too tight. "You make me so hard, baby," he groaned as she undid the button and used her teeth to pull down his zipper. "God, Luv. Perfect."

Buffy felt a sense of empowerment at his words and actions. She never felt this free to be in control before when having sex. It was always about what the men wanted to do, never what she wanted to do. Now, with Spike, she felt like she was calling the shots, and it felt so good.

"Keep this up, pet, and I will be spoiled rotten," Spike reassured her- he loved everything she was doing.

Buffy leaned back as she pulled his undone jeans slowly down off his hips, letting her lips sporadically tease his exposed skin with brief little kisses. She avoided where he really wanted her lips to travel as she continued to follow the jeans down his legs, slowly going to her knees as she went.

The sight of her kneeling before him about made him cum right there and then. When she looked up and found him watching her so intently, he felt his cock harden more just at her sweet, innocent eyes looking back at him, questioning him silently what to do next.

"Have you ever taken a man in your mouth before, kitten?" he asked as his hand gently pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Once, but I didn't want to," she confessed. "So I embarrassed myself."

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to," Spike reassured her.

"But I do, I just don't know how." Buffy's voice was soft, showing how hard it was for her to talk about this.

"Maybe we should move this to the bed, make it a bit more comfortable for both of us," Spike suggested as he held out his hand to help her up.

Buffy shook her head no as she leaned forward, pressing her lips to his left hip. "Not yet," she whispered.

"I will go with your lead, kitten," Spike told her, giving her an encouraging smile and a suggestive wink. "Just do what you think I will like, and believe me, I will like anything and everything you could do to me."

Buffy smiled as she took his penis in her soft little hand and explored. It fascinated her to feel him grow longer and harder by her mere touch. She wrapped her hand around his semi-hard shaft and began to stroke him back and forth, feeling it pulse.

"Do you like how I'm touching you?" she asked as she looked up at his face, seeing how his face was taunt, his eyes almost black, showing her how much he was enjoying this.

Spike shook his head yes, trying to concentrate on his breathing. Just the sight of her touching him while on her knees in front of him was enough to make him cum all over her, marking her as his. He wasn't sure what would happen if her mouth even came close enough that he'd feel her breathe against his cock.

"That feels so good, baby," Spike moaned as his hips fell into the rhythm her pretty little hand had set.

Buffy's confidence grew the more she experimented and watched her lover's enjoyment at what she was doing to him. The frequent deep groans and moans from his throat when she took her other hand and started massaging his testicles made her move her hand faster up and down his now leaking cock.

He knew he wouldn’t be able to hold back much longer. He could feel it building, and she had not even used her lips, mouth, or tongue yet. Thought for sure she wouldn't need to as he tried to warn her.

"Baby, gonna cum," he moaned, not sure what she was going to do.

Buffy never felt so much like a woman as she did at that moment. She was in charge- she now possessed the power to let nature take its course and let him ejaculate where she wanted him. Or to back off and slow down, thus prolonging his sexual torture. The first won out as she angled the tip of his leaking member toward her breasts and increased the pressure and speed up while she was fucking him with her hand.

"Buffy!" he shouted as he found his release, watching as he came all over her lovely little tits. Finding it hard to stand, refusing to take her on the floor with his tongue and make her scream.

Buffy couldn't help but smile as she watched the pleasure of what she had done be expressed on his face. The fact he shouted her name made her want him even more. In fact, she wanted him to pleasure her with his mouth right there in the middle of the floor.

Spike leaned down to pull her up off the floor. "Bed, now," was all he could say.

"No, here," she pleaded as she gently pulled away and proceeded to lay back on the floor. "I want you to, you know, with your tongue," was all she managed to get out before he was down on the floor, positioning himself with his face between her legs.

"You smell like dessert, luv," Spike purred as he used his hands to open her up for him as his tongue tasted her nectar.

Buffy's head thrashed side-to-side as he continued to pleasure her anyway he could with either is mouth or tongue. He never enjoyed going down on a woman as much as he did right now.

She begged for more as he used his thumb to rub her engorged clit as he tongue fucked her to an orgasm that had her screaming his name again and again.

Spike crawled up her body as she slowly recovered from the most intense pleasure to date. He found his cock hard and wanting nothing more than to be buried deep inside her.

"Baby, I want you so bad," Spike moaned. "I need you so much it hurts."

Buffy's hands cupped his face, pulling his close to hers. "Then take me, let me make the pain go away."

Spike's mouth consumed hers as he thrust up into her body. Her gasp made him pull away from her lips to make sure he was not hurting her. "Okay?" was all he could ask.

Between tasting herself on his lips as he kissed her and the overwhelming sensation of his body conquering hers, she was on overload it seemed. She didn't know if she was coming or going. All she knew was she didn't want him to stop. "Don’t stop, love me."

"Love you, baby, more and more," he vowed as he pulled out and thrust a little harder, seeing how much she could take.

"Oh! God!" she practically sobbed as he continued to plunder lovingly into her body with his, making sure not to cause her pain.

Buffy woke briefly to find herself tucked safe and warm in bed. Spike was asleep, curled behind her, his breathing soft against her neck, his arm securely around her with his hand in possession of one of her breasts. She didn't remember them going to bed- the last thing she remembered was screaming his name before everything had went black. After a few minutes of feeling content, she quickly fell back into a sound, secure sleep beside her lover.

*******

Hank sat at the hotel bar and stared at his mug of beer, having lost count long ago. He had settled in at the hotel much earlier in the day and was continuing to drown his sorrows. All he could think was how Joyce had got her revenge in the end, in the form of his middle daughter.

"Hey, boss," Angel greeted Hank as he patted the older man on the back as he took a seat next to him. He could see the man was wasted and wondered what the man was doing here so late at night.

"Angel, I'm really not in the mood for you right now," Hank warned the young man.

"I thought you were here to get Buffy," Angel continued to talk, either ignoring the warning or hoping to push the man over the edge. Hank wasn’t sure.

"Why would I be here for Buffy?" Hank asked, wondering how much O'Connor knew about Buffy's unprofessional behavior.

"I hear she's spending quality time here with that has-been Carpenter," Angel informed him, letting Summers know he knew just how like a his middle daughter was behaving. "With her going blonde and now dressing on the risqué side now."

Hank glanced over at Angel and asked, "Come again?"

Angel smirked, thinking to himself that fathers are always the last to know. "Oh, so you don't know about Buffy's little make-over?"

"What are you talking about, Angel?" Hank's voice was dripping with anger.

"Our little Buffy is now a hot little blonde," Angel chuckled at Hank's shocked expression. "And then the little piece of pink fluff I saw her in this afternoon. Well, I have to say, she has discovered her inner loose woman."

Hank looked at the young man and wondered if they were talking about the same Buffy. His Buffy that didn't own a dress, let alone a skirt. Who would rather rebuild a carburetor than do her nails. The one, out of his three children, that shared his love of racing.

"I'm serious, Hank. She is not our mousy little Buffy anymore," Angel explained.

"She's here?" Hank asked, never taking in consideration that Spike was staying here as well.

"I hear she's staying in Carpenter's room," Angel said, wondering to himself why the bleached blonde chicken shit was screwing Hank's little misfit.

"How could she do this?" Hank growled, pissed that she was flaunting such loose behavior with a potential business partner.

"I gotta say, Hank," Angel chuckled, seeing how pissed off his boss was getting. "Never thought Buffy would fall for a man like Spike."

"Do you have his room number?" Hank asked, the alcohol making him not think rationally.

"Yep, 416," Angel informed him. He thought to himself his plan was going like clockwork.

When he noticed Hank in the bar, it hit him. He would use his boss to get Spike out of the way. Then he'd step in and help Buffy get over the pain in the ass Carpenter. He was sure he'd be able to bend her to meet his needs.

Hank picked up his beer and finished it. There was no way he was going to let her get away with this whorish behavior. He was sure that Carpenter was just using her to get to him, and he would make damn sure he knew it wouldn't work.

Angel smiled to himself as he watched Hank Summers stalk off. He was sure this would end the Spike and Buffy affair. Then it would make it possible for him to walk in and maneuver her back into his bed. He wanted to have a go at the new and improved Buffy and see what she had learned over the years since high school.

*******