AN Sorry for the delay, hope you haven't forgotten. Enjoy!

Spike smiled as he fed another grape to his girl as they laid next to each other, watching the pre-race on Sunnydale's local channel. He suddenly had an idea as he took a grape and squeezed it between his fingers and let the juice dribble on her bare back.
"Hey! Mister!" Buffy giggled as she felt the cool liquid touch her back.
"I can't help it I found a new way to enjoy my food," Spike chuckled as he lapped up the grape's juice off her back before popping the rest of the grape in his mouth. "Don't knock till you try it, luv."
He had come back to the room and seduced her while she was napping. The pain medication made the pain in her head go away, and her shoulder barely had a twinge. She still felt the heaviness in her body from their prior encounter.
"Is that all you think about is sex?" she asked as she picked up a grape and squeezed it on his chest.
"Never, ever think of sex anymore," Spike said as he watched as her mouth descended toward his body.
"Never?" she asked as she licked her lips, noticing how she was affecting him.
"We don't have sex," he explained as his breathing quickened in anticipation of her mouth touching him.
"We don't?" she asked, her tone skeptical.
"No, baby, we make love- there's a difference," he informed her, his stare fixed on her mouth as she hovered over him, driving him crazy. "Lick me."
She barely let her tongue touch his skin as she teased him with it. Using her tongue, she spread the grape's juice around. Her fingers skimmed his thigh as she traced her way up and around his navel area.
"Buffy!" he gasped as she took his erection in her hand and started to pump it slowly.
"Yes, baby,” she said as she stroked his chest with her tongue, enjoying the taste and his response as she took one of his hardened nipples in her mouth and gently suckled it in time with her hand job she was giving him.
"I love it when you turn the tables on me," he said as he laid back and enjoyed what she was doing to him.
"You wouldn't mind if one day I was the one to, you know?” she asked, feeling shy, since in the past, if she ever tried initiating the sex, she was told it was wrong.
"Baby, anytime you want me, you come and get me," Spike encouraged her. "I would love to come home and have you jump my bones."
"Crude much," she snorted as she nudged him onto his back. "Touch me, feel me, love me."
Spike watched as she straddled his body. He knew she would be able to take him in easily with very little foreplay. He could feel how wet she was as she rubbed her pussy right above his groin. Her words inspired him as he took his finger and started to rub her swollen clit. He took his other hand and massaged her breast, occasionally pinching her nipple. He felt like he was going to pop.
"The race is about to start," she told him as she lifted up so she could rub her wetness against the tip of his penis.
"Like this race better," he replied as he took his finger off her clit and used that hand to maneuver his cock into her entrance. "No losers here- we both get across the finish line and take home the prize."
"I like that," Buffy moaned as she lowered herself onto him, taking him in slowly. "Oh, God, this feels so good."
"Beautiful," Spike grunted as both his hands were filled with a breast each. "I'm yours to do with as you wish."
"Mine to command?" she asked.
"At your service, my lady," he cooed as she started to moved up and down, in and out.
"Suck," was all she was able to say as she continued to ride his cock.
Spike let her set the pace and kept his hips still as he sat up and took a breast into his mouth and did as he was told. He felt the response when he felt her vaginal walls tighten around him. He took turns as he suckled on the other perfect little mound.
"Yes, oh, so deep," she moaned- never had he been so deep inside her before. She ran her hands through his hair as she held him to her chest. She glanced down and noticed he was staring at her face. His eyes almost black, his pupils dilated so wide.
He was enthralled as he watched her expression as she fucked him. She was never more beautiful as then right now, looking free and wild with her hair bouncing as she moved over him. He was sure if he wasn't keeping her pretty little tits captive in his hands and mouth, they would be bouncing, too.
Spike knew she was close and let one of his hands drift down between them. Two of his fingers started to rub her very sensitive nub, making her practically scream from the intense pleasure it caused. He started to thrust up inside her, keeping in rhythm with her.
She pushed his face away as she started to ride him harder and faster, him meeting her thrust for thrust and his fingers kept up the added friction. "Soon," she said as she panted and moaned.
He felt her pussy tighten up and spasm as she screamed, "Yes! Spike, God yes!" He was sure if anyone was in the rooms next door, they knew what they were doing.
Spike rolled her over onto her back, bringing her knees up over his shoulders, and he continued to thrust up inside her. Four, five, six thrusts, and he was shouting, "Buffy! Buffy!" as he came hard and deep inside her. He continued to rock against her, wanting to milk this as long as he could.
"Mine," he growled as he leaned down to kiss her lips.
"Yours," she replied, feeling like he had claimed her as his just now.
Neither cared what was on TV as they gently kissed and cuddled as they came down from their natural high. Both whispering loving words and phrases to the other as their heart rates slowed down to normal and their breathing became less labored. Both faced the other, lying on their sides, enjoying the moment for as long as they could.
Spike knew now was a good time as any to ask his question. He had run into his mother down in the lobby on his return with Buffy's things. She pulled him aside and gave him his grandmother's ring. It was the same ring his father had first presented to her when he had asked her to marry him. It was antique silver with a half-carat diamond. Seemed his mother recently had it cleaned and polished.
"Buffy, I have something I would want to ask you," Spike said, taking a deep breath as he reached over the side of the bed to get the ring.
"You know you can ask me anything," Buffy replied, giving him a smile that caused his heart to race.
"Buffy Anne Summers, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Spike asked as he showed her the little black box. "In this box is a ring that once belonged to my grandmother. My father placed it on my mother's finger when he asked her to be his bride. I wish to do the same, if you would have me as your husband, your mate, your lover, until death do us part."
Buffy could only nod her head as she held out her hand and watched him place the beautiful ring upon her left ring finger. Its fit was just a little big, but in her eyes, it was perfect. She could not hold her tears any longer as she watched him kiss the ring as if he was sealing it there.
"I promise to honor you, cherish you, love you, and protect you until the day I die," Spike vowed.
"I will love you and only you until the day I die," Buffy made her vow. "I will make you proud."
Spike placed his finger against her lips and made sure she understood something. "Baby, I'm already proud of you. You have nothing to be ashamed about."
Buffy hugged him close and started to laugh. "I have never been so happy as I am right now."
Spike closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment himself. "Neither have I, pet. You have made me the happiest man on earth right now."
She pulled back her hand to look again at her ring. "It's a little loose," she told him as she held her hand in front of her face. "But it's still the most beautiful thing anyone has ever given to me."
Spike smiled as he reached out to touch the ring. "We will go tomorrow and get it sized to fit. Last thing I want is my girl losing our ring."
Buffy smiled as she told him as she gazed lovingly into his eyes, "I like that, our ring."
"I don't want to wait a long time for us to get married," Spike said, hoping she’d agree to as early as next week.
"How about next week?" she asked, hoping she wasn't rushing him.
"Perfect, just enough time to have Wesley get the license for us and time enough to plan our honeymoon." Spike wrapped his arms around her and rolled them until she was lying on top of him.
"Can I still work for now?" Buffy asked, hoping she'd be able to work until they found someone to replace her.
"Until you find a replacement worthy, or you become pregnant, which ever comes first," Spike offered, hoping the pregnant part would come first. He couldn't wait to see her waddling about, carrying their child.
Buffy knew there was a great possibility the second could already be a reality since they had been doing it like rabbits since they'd met. "Okay, fair compromise."
"How about we shower, call my parents, and tell them and Dru over dinner?" Spike suggested. "Then tomorrow we can tell your family."
Buffy knew he couldn’t wait to tell his parents. She just thought it strange that he would have the ring here with him. "Spike, did you bring this ring with you?"
Spike looked a little sheepish. "No, luv. It would seem Giles told Mother he thought you were the one. So she brought the ring to show me. She had to meet you to make sure she approved first, and might I say she adores you."
Buffy asked, "She does?"
"Yeah, told me she'd disown me if I let you get away," Spike exaggerated mildly.
"Stop telling stories," Buffy laughed as she playfully smacked his chest. "Now tell me the truth."
"She told me I would be a fool if I let you slip away," Spike told her the truth. "So, here is how I will not let you slip away."
"No wanting to slip away, so don’t worry, you're stuck with me," Buffy reassured him as she kissed first his forehead, then his cheeks, then his eyes, before kissing his lips. "Do you think we can nap first?" she asked as she fought off a yawn.
"Sure, baby, we have all the time in the world," Spike answered as he maneuvered them up to the head of the bed, turning down the covers so they could slip under. "Sweet dreams."
"You bet, since you will be the star of the show," Buffy sighed as she nestled against him, feeling suddenly very tired.
"As you will be in mine," Spike replied as he kissed her hair, taking a deep breath, memorizing her scent as he, too, drifted off to sleep.
*******
Jenny sat and watched for her son and Buffy to join them in the lobby. She was sure a certain piece of jewelry was going to be on Buffy's left ring finger. The thought that soon she would have a daughter-in-law and future grandchildren made her smile. She was one that had never looked forward to becoming a grandmother, but now she couldn't wait.
"What has you smiling so?" Rupert asked his wife.
"I gave William the ring." She sighed, knowing the significance it would mean to Rupert.
"Ah, I see." Giles chuckled, "Anticipating some one wearing it today."
Dru just smiled, knowing soon her time to leave this world would be upon them. But before she departed a new life would appear and give them a reason to rejoice. It would be one of many, but she could not tell them that for it would ruin the surprise that living life would bring them.
Spike made it a point to hold Buffy's left hand, wanting his family to wonder if he'd proposed yet. He was sure it was the hot topic of conversation. When he noticed their questioning looks and glances at her left hand, he knew he was right.
"They suck at Poker I hope you know." Spike whispered, "Look how they are checking you out to see if you are wearing the ring."
"I'm just scared I'm going to loose it." Buffy said, feeling truly worried it would fall off.
"Once the bunch has seen it on your finger, then we can put it on the chain around your neck for safe keeping." Spike reminded her.
"Then tomorrow it gets sized and after that it never leaves my finger again until it's passed on to one of our children." Buffy told him as she squeezed his hand.
"Sounds like a life long plan to me, Pet." He replied, enjoying the frustrated look on his mother's face. "She is dying to know if I proposed to you."
"You are evil for deliberately hiding the evidence." Buffy giggled as she gave the Giles family a very warm smile.
"He did, he asked her." Jenny whispered excitedly to her husband.
Giles never doubted his wife's intuition, and if she said Spike had asked Buffy to marry him, who was he to disagree." "I believe you, dearest."
Spike could not keep it to himself any longer as he held up Buffy's left and presented them with the visual testimony that they were in fact engaged.
"I take it we have something to celebrate that is more important then Angel's win today?" Giles asked, feeling blessed being able to share this moment with his family.
"Definitely, a more momentous occasion to celebrate tonight then the Poofter crossing the finish line first." Spike boasted proudly, as he wrapped his arms around his girl and twirled her around. "Today is the second happiest day of my life, for now."
"What was the first?" Jenny asked.
"The day I met my wife to be is." Spike replied as he gently placed Buffy back on her feet but holding her close. "I've decided it will always be, because if I hadn't met her then the rest of the happiest days would not be waiting to happen."
"Love has made you sappy, my William." Dru teased as she looked on at the happy couple, "But that is a good thing not a bad one."
"I have to agree, it sometimes is okay to be sappy." Jenny agreed with her daughter.
Buffy didn't know what to say as they each came and gave her a hug and welcomed her into the family. She gave them return hugs and told them thank you hoping she was not going to bust into tears. It made her happy and sad at the same time. They were practically strangers treating her more like family then hers ever did.
"Okay, time for food, I'm starving." Jenny interrupted the happy moment, seeing how uncomfortable Buffy was becoming. She was sure there were things that in time she would learn about as she got to know the young woman better. Rupert had hinted that all was not as it should be in Buffy's family make up, but she'd wait for either William or Buffy to explain further if they wanted her to know.
"I vote for Italian." Spike spoke up. "All in favor say aye."
The vote was unanimous and Buffy told them the best restaurant was Isabella's. The lasagna was out of this world, and the atmosphere was perfect making you think you were eating in the heart of Venice or Rome.