Anya stepped out into the back alley and dialed Buffy's cell phone. She wanted to confirm plans with the woman.

"Hello?" Buffy answered the phone cautiously, not recognizing the number on the caller ID.

"Hey, Buffy, just wanted to tell you me and Willow will be picking you up tomorrow at noon. You can't refuse- it's a surprise for Xander, so you have to come with. Oz will be keeping him busy at the shop, but we need your opinion on a few things," Anya explained quickly so Buffy wouldn't have time to think about it.

"Hmm, I might have plans," Buffy said, thinking of Angel's car and Spike.

"We won't be long, and Angel's piece of junk is almost done," Anya was quick to say, making sure Buffy could not use that as an excuse. "I really would like for you to come with- I want us to get to know each other better. You are important to Xander, and so that makes it important to me that we try and get along better."

Buffy looked over at Spike, knowing she could not pass up this time to make nice with Xander's girlfriend. Since Anya was the one offering, it would look bad for her to refuse. "Hold on a minute, okay?"

"Sure," Anya replied as she smiled, knowing Buffy was about to ask Spike if they had any plans.

"Okay, I will be ready." Buffy came back on the phone having asked Spike if he wanted to do anything tomorrow afternoon. He had said he was committed to business, but told her he had plans for them that evening if she was up to spending more time with him. Which she had smiled and nodded her head yes.

"Great, I will see you then," Anya said as she gave Willow a thumbs up. "I really do appreciate this, Buffy."

"No problem," Buffy replied before saying goodbye.

Anya looked over at the excited redhead and stated with a confident smile on her face. "Okay, we are on. Buffy beware, when we are done with you, the Harmonys of the world will think twice before thinking they have anything on you."

"Anya, you are brilliant," Willow said as they gave each other a high-five. "I just hope she goes for it all."

"She will, just trust me." Anya knew she had something to entice Buffy now. "What woman would not want to look their best for their man?"

*******

Faith lay next to Angel in the motel bed and let her finger trace his nipples. "I can't believe he is interested in that freak."

"Hey, maybe he wants the mousey look for his wife so he knows no one else would want her," Angel suggested, not jealous at all that Faith was talking about another man. He was just with her for the sex, nothing more.

"Yeah, that must be it," Faith sighed as she turned to look at her lover and ask, "What made you ask her out and not me?"

"Cause you moved in circles at that time and I didn't want any part of it," Angel answered honestly. “So she was a logical choice if I wanted to get a chance at driving."

"And now?" she asked as she ran her hand under the sheet and fondled his semi-hard cock slowly back to life.

"The thrill of cheating, and with someone that is interested only in the great sex and nothing more," Angel was blunt and to the point.

"Good, cause I will never fall in love," Faith said, giving him a seductive smile. "But I wouldn't mind having a husband like Spike. I bet I could get him back into driving."

"Don’t count on it, baby- once you lose your nerve, it's never the same again," Angel warned her, thinking to himself that was why Carpenter had stopped driving.

"You could be right there, lover," Faith agreed. "But enough about the beauty and the beast, as the song says, 'Let's Get It On'."

"Hmmm, great beat you can fuck to," Angel growled as he rolled himself on top of his mistress to do just that.

*******

Spike pulled out his key card and inserted it into the lock. As he opened the door, he glanced over and noticed how nervous his girl was. "Luv, we will only go as far as you feel comfortable with. We could just talk and get to know each other better," he told, hoping it reassured her that he wanted her not just for sex.

Buffy smiled up at him- her smile made his heart feel like it had skipped a beat. "Let's see where this night takes us," she replied, hoping she sounded confident and not like some nervous ninny.

"Sounds like a good plan to me," he agreed as he waved her into his room with a sweep of his hand. "Come in and make yourself at home, kitten."

She noticed there was a set of chairs and a table as well as a king size bed in his suite. Buffy walked over to the balcony door. The curtains were open and a nice scenic view of town was visible. The lights in the city park gave it a romantic glow over the gazebo.

"So, tell me a little about yourself?" Spike asked as he came up behind her and gently wrapped his arms around her waist."

"What do you want to know?" she asked, her voice soft and relaxed.

"Everything, pet, favorite color, flower, movie, song, musical influence, movie hunk of the week, fantasies, both sexual and not so sexual," he said as he snuggled his chin in between her neck and shoulder.

"Blue, daisies, “Pirates of the Caribbean”, I like several songs, and I find my musical influences are many, and movie hunk of the week- Orlando Bloom. The fantasies, well, you need to prove I can trust you with such important secrets before I can share them with you," Buffy said as she leaned her head against his.

"Red, daisies, “Lord of the Rings”- all three of them, too many songs to mention, and influences, there are a few for each time in my life. Sexual fantasies, well one that I remember clearly is making love on the hood of my race car with the woman of my dreams," Spike said as he pictured Buffy spread out on his car with her arms wide open, begging him to come to her.

"What does the woman of your dreams look like?" Buffy asked, wondering if she was a blonde, redhead, or brunette.

"Until today, she never had a face," Spike whispered as he kissed her neck. "Today, for the first time, I saw the color of her eyes, the shape of her nose, and tasted the sweet nectar from her luscious lips."

Buffy gasped as she realized he was talking about her. He pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her tighter. "Buffy, did I offend you when I asked if you were on the Pill?"

"No, I understand your not wanting to get caught like that." Buffy reached up and touched his cheek with such tenderness. "I know the last thing you want is a baby and to be tied down before you were ready."

"But that's it, Buffy," Spike sighed as his hands spread over her abdomen. "I want that, I want it with you. I want to see your tummy all big and round with my kids."

She placed her hands on his and softly stroked them. "Make love to me," was all she said.

"I don't want to use anything, nothing between us," Spike told her up front. "If we create a life, it will be the second most wonderful thing to happen in my life."

Buffy turned in his arms and asked, "What is the first most important thing?"

Spike leaned down and kissed her softly before answering, "The day you take my last name as yours."

Buffy's eyes grew wide as the meaning of his words sunk in. "Are you asking me to marry you, or just letting me know one day you will?"

Spike smiled as he knew he was doing the right thing. "I want you to know that when I take you to my bed, it is because it's what I want every night for the rest of my life. That every morning when I wake up, you are the first thing I see," Spike vowed. "So, for now, it's telling you that one day soon, I will be asking that question of you with a ring in hand and a promise to love, honor, and willing to make it a matter discussion about obeying."

Buffy felt her tears fall as she reached up and cupped his face in her hands. "Then let me forewarn you, as well. I will answer that question with a vow of my own. To love, honor, and agree with the negotiations concerning the part about obeying you for the rest of my life."

Spike leaned down and kissed her tears away as he slowly started to undress her. The sound of her breathing becoming erratic made his heart beat faster. First, he unbuttoned her shirt until the last button was undone. Then he slowly let it drift down her arms, letting it fall to the floor. He slowly trailed his fingers up her back until he came to the clasp of her bra.

"Luv, if you wish me to stop, now would be the time to say so," he whispered, his voice raspy from the want of her as he unhooked the bra.

"More," she whispered as she took her hands and pulled his tee shirt out of his jeans.

He stood back and let her lift it up, assisting her by taking his arms out and then bending his head so she could finally remove it. He in return used his fingers to push the bra straps down her arms, making it easy for the piece of lace to drop to the floor.

"Beautiful," he said as he lifted his hands up to cup her perky little breasts and knead them gently. "Perfect, luv."

Buffy looked at him in awe, first by how he was staring at her as if she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Second, she'd never seen a man whose body was perfection in the making. His chest and abdomen muscles reminded her of the Greek statues she had studied in art class.

"Gorgeous," she whispered as she reached up and let her hands roam over his upper body in amazement.

Spike pulled her against him, finding he wanted to feel her skin next to his. "Buffy, I want you, baby. I need you so bad."

"Then take me," Buffy replied as she wrapped her arms around his neck and met his lips in a passionate kiss unlike any she had shared before.

His mouth consumed her as his tongue conquered hers. Hands unbuttoned and pulled down zippers as they both wanted no more barriers between them. Spike pulled away long enough to toe off his shoes and take off his pants and socks since underwear was never a part of his wardrobe. He then moved quickly to pick her up in his arms and carry her to the bed where he laid her down and slowly took off the rest of her clothes.

Buffy felt like she was on fire every time he touched her. After he finished undressing her, he started at her feet. Kissing, licking, and nibbling up one leg until he made it to her hip, and then repeated it on the other one. He then settled between her legs with some of his weight on her lower body as he paid reverence to her breasts.

"Just enough, perfect," he praised. "Love how they fit perfect in my mouth." He continued as he took turns sucking one nipple while his free hand gently pulled and rolled the other between his fingers.

"Spike!" Buffy moaned, having never felt this intense before in her life.

"Yes, my love," he said as he stopped suckling to look down at her face.

"Never, before," she whispered.

"Because it's wasn't me," he answered, giving her a sexy, cocky smile as he moved further down her body. "Just like for me, it was never you."

"What are you going to do?" she asked, unable to stop her body from tensing up slightly.

"Going to taste you," he said.

"Taste me?" Buffy asked, knowing that some men did perform oral sex on women, but no one had ever went down on her before.

"No one ever loved you like this before?" Spike asked calmly, while on the inside, he as doing the jig. Something special he would be able to share with his girl. Be her first at making her cum with his mouth.

"No," she whispered, feeling embarrassed since she was not comfortable with having such conversations for one, and the other talking about it while being totally naked and about to have sex.

"Good, It's all mine," he winked as he settled in to show her just how good he could make her feel. "Just relax, baby, gonna make you cum so hard, baby, you're gonna touch the stars, not just see them."

Buffy tried her best to relax as he gently massaged her inner thighs as he gently licked her opening. She felt his hands move up to open her to him, giving him better access to her womanhood. The first time his tongue touched her clit, she about jumped off the bed.

"OH!"

"Will only get better, kitten," he said as he continued to tease her with his tongue and lips.

Buffy thrashed her head back and forth as he pleasured her with his mouth and tongue like she never been before. She had no idea how great having a man do this could feel. She felt the pressure in her lower abdomen start to build. It was becoming harder for her to breathe- all logical thought had left the building once known as her brain.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHH, Spike!" she screamed as she experienced her first true orgasm of her life.

Spike smiled as he lapped up her sweet ambrosia. Never had he tasted anything so exquisite or had someone truly respond to his loving as she just demonstrated. He knew he had to have her soon and just hoped and prayed he could keep it together and not cum when he sheathed himself into her tight little body.

He crawled up her body until he found himself cradled between her legs and deeply kissing her as if he was a drowning man and she was his oxygen. His hands found the band that held her braid together and removed it. He then used his fingers to gently work the braid free and spread her brown hair over the pillow.

Spike wanted her to taste how intoxicating she was. He wanted to hear her moan as he entered her, truly making her his. He would not be satisfied until she was writhing beneath him, begging for more and telling him he was the only one to ever make her feel this way.

"Love you, baby," he said as he gazed into her eyes, letting her see his words were true as he slowly embedded his hard cock inside her sweet little pussy. "Mine, now, always."

Buffy wrapped her legs around his waist, feeling like she was being stretching beyond her endurance. She would not deny him this pleasure as she prepared to do everything to make this as good for him as he had done for her with his tongue. All she could do was nod her head yes.

"Relax, baby, I promise I will make it better," he promised, having noticed the look of pain in her eyes.

Once he found himself deep inside of her, he stopped to give her time to adjust to his size and presence. He lovingly nibbled on her lips as he started with shallow little thrusts. He paid close attention for when the pain in her eyes replaced with lust and passion before increasing his pace.

"That's it, luv," he panted when he noticed her hips start to move in rhythm with his. "God, I could lose myself in you," he said as his hand drifted between them and gently rubbed her clit, making her moan and thrust a little harder against him.

He continued to play with her body, and before long, he had her moaning his name and her crying out for him to go faster and harder. He could feel they were both at the edge as he was now able pull back and thrust hard and deep, making her ramble and clutch his ass as she gave as good as she got in return.

He knew she was about to cum as he applied firm pressure to her engorged nub as he commanded her, "Cum for me, luv. Scream my name, baby."

Buffy found she could not deny him as she had her second intense orgasm as she screamed his name. "Spike! Yours!"

He pounded into her two or three more times before he felt himself cum inside her as he came with a shout. "Buffy! Oh, luv!"

He couldn't roll off of her right away if his life depended on it as he collapsed on top of her. She didn't want him to leave from her personal space as she held him close to her. He raised his head, looking down in her glowing face, and sighed. "Effulgent."

Buffy's happy laugher brought a smile to his face as she asked, "What does it mean?"

Spike leaned down and rubbed his nose against hers as he replied, "You will have to look it up, kitten, but I promise you it means something good."

Buffy closed her eyes and smiled, thinking to herself she had never been happier than at this moment as she told him, "You make me feel like I have found what I've been looking for."

"What's that, luv?" he asked as he contemplated whether he wanted to move on his side and cuddle with her or kiss her and see if they could touch Heaven just one more time tonight.

"Home, I feel like I've found my way home," she said as she tried to keep from yawning.

"Then consider me home, too, baby," Spike replied as he gently pulled his soft member out of her warmth.

"Where are you going?" she asked, wondering why he was leaving her.

He could hear the uncertainty in her voice as he moved slightly off the bed to pull down the covers. "Lift up, pet," he said so he could get them under the sheets. He then slid in beside her so he could spoon her body from behind. "Just making it more comfortable for us to sleep, baby, that’s all. Can't have my girl getting cold in the middle of the night."

She allowed him to push up behind her, causing her to roll up onto her side. Buffy smiled as she felt him move his body up behind hers, pulling her closer while pressing her back to his chest. "That's more like it, pet. Don't you agree?"

"Agree, very much," she managed to say, again trying to hold back her yawn. "All warm and snuggley."

"Yeah, all warm and snuggley," Spike repeated as he felt himself falling asleep, feeling content for the first time in a very long time. "You’re the one, Buffy, for me. You’re the one."

Buffy smiled as she heard his words as she drifted off to sleep, thinking to herself this must be a dream. A dream that she hoped she never woke up from.

*******