Chapter 6 Lorne

“Well guys and gals that was truly wonderful” Lorne exclaimed in delight. “Are you gonna sing some more?”

“No!” Buffy and Spike replied simultaneously

“Wow, ok. I’ll take that as a no then!” Lorne grabbed a passing waitress “Sea Breeze for me doll” She was back soon after with the brightly coloured drink. “You two, follow me please.” He ordered.

“What? Why?” Buffy asked nervously.

“Because I have something to tell you.” Lorne answered whilst concentrating on the table in the corner.

Buffy and Spike walked towards the green demon and then turned and followed him, as he walked into the back room.

They each took a seat around the table, Buffy and Spike on guard encase of an attack.

“There’s something I have to tell you both. You see, I have the power to read people, but only when they sing. Now with you two, well, I haven’t seen that much in years.”

“Wait, I don’t understand. What do you mean you can read people?” Buffy demanded.

“I see their path and what they feel, if it’s close to the surface. So I would like to tell you what I saw.” Buffy and Spike looked at each other, a silent conversation going on between them.

“Shoot” Spike replied.

“Right then, let’s start with you, William. Now you may not understand what I’m about to tell you but in time you will. You have a choice. No matter what happens, you will have a choice. And that makes a difference. You get to choose what happens, well sort of.” Spike raised his eyebrow and gave a pointed look to Lorne.

“Your right, I have no idea what you just said.” Spike smirked.

“As long as you remember what I said then you’ll be OK in the long run. People are coming to change things. They don’t like the fact that you love the Slayer. You’re considered a traitor.” Lorne took a mouthful of his drink while waiting for this to sink in.

“But I know this. I’ve had demons coming after me for years.” Spike replied whilst looking uneasily at Lorne.

“But it’s going to get worse. And then come the choices. That’s all I got on you. Which means you’re next” Lorne said looking at Buffy.

“Oh joy” She replied the sarcasm evident in her voice.

“Things are going to change for. You need to decide on your feelings and come clean. If you don’t, you’ll only make things worse for yourself and Spike. You’re going to play a big part in each others lives when you find out.” Buffy looked confused but felt comforted when Spike placed his hand on her back.

“Find out what?” She asked.

“I can’t tell you that. But when you do find out, you need to find the book of Enmeshed Prophecies. All the answers are in there. But they will only become clear when you find out what the hell I’ve been telling you.”

“Ok so basically, something is gonna happen to me and when I find out what it is I have to look in a book of prophecies? Why don’t I like the sound of this?” Buffy whined.

“Don’t worry Buffy things will be OK, you just gotta have Faith. Also I can’t remember who I got this from but do you know a place called Beckenham?” Lorne watched as Spike’s head snapped up.

“Yeah” Spike replied. “What of it?”

“When things get bad, this will be your refuge. Right then, after all that I need a refill and you kids are free to go” Lorne got up and walked out, leaving Buffy and Spike to wonder just what the hell Lorne had said.



End Chapter

.


A/N: Hey guys, sorry it's taken so long to update i just haven't had time to write. Fristly, I met Tony Head! He was great! if you wanna see the pic of us email me and i'll send it to you! I also have one of James and me if you wanna see that too!
Secondly, my mum is in hospital so updates might take awhile.
I would like to thank everyone who has read the fic, this means alot to me! And, to those that reviewed, THANK YOU!! You guys are great!

Natalie