Hey guys, long time no read! I am so sorry about the lack of updates! My pc caught a virus and the only way to fix it was to wipe it clean. Which means I lost ALL my stories! I will try and start working on them again ASAP. If anyone out there wishes to help me, that would be great! I know where this is going and where Changes is going but I think i'm gonna need some help.


I know I said about the pics and never got back to anyone, sooooooooooo sorry about that. So lets try it again! i have aa pic of myself, James and David, Myself and Nick, Myself and Andy. If you wanna see add me to your MSN and i'll send them to you!

I wanna thank you guys for being so great! You've given me the confidence to post what I right and make me feel good about it! THANK YOU!!!!

So if you wanna help me on my fics please email me at mizraven17@yahoo.co.uk

All help would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and is anyone going to see James in London next week???? I'll be there! I have this wicked coat like Spike's that i've gotten autographed by all the cast I've met so far! So if you're going let me know and maybe we can meet up and have a chat?!?!?!?

Ok so this won't let me end here because of the 1000 word minimum. so i'm gonna babble for a bit! Oh I have a wicked new MySpace page, check it out!

www.myspace.com/spuffyforeverandalways

It has my pic up of me, James and David. I also met Sharon Osbourne and that pic is up to!!!!!

So check it out and I welcome all new friends!!! Oh and is anyone going Expo? I'll be there on the Sunday, as I'm seeing James on the Saturday. So if you're going I'll see ya there! Thanks again guys!!!!!!!
Natalie xx