A/N I'm giving you an extra long chapter today, so please review!


Chapter 10


 


Buffy nervously fidgeted with her coat as she approached the warehouse. Her stomach was tied in knots and had been since the night before.


It had taken more than four hours for her to get the nerve to approach this side of town. Now that she was here, Buffy was having serious doubts.


“What am I doing here?” she mumbled to herself, staring at the imposing building. “You know what he’s expecting- you should be going the other way.”


Strange how her feet were carrying her even closer to the destination. Buffy nervously slipped into the building, letting her eyes adjust to the darkened interior. Taking a deep breath, she slowly began walking further into the building.


* * * * *


Spike watched her from the shadows. The anger he was feeling with her for being so late had dissipated when he’d seen her. He took in the jeans, turtleneck, and long, cream-colored coat that fell to her knees. Spike smiled, realizing she was trying to overcompensate by covering nearly every inch of her body. Little did she know that it just made him want her even more.


Buffy tensed when she felt his presence, turning in a full circle, trying to catch a glimpse of him.


“Where are you?” she asked in a shaky voice.


“Scared, Slayer?” Buffy’s head snapped to the direction of his voice, but he was already gone.


“So this is just a game to you?” she asked.


“Maybe,” Spike replied.


Buffy felt the anger start to bubble in her chest as she turned and headed for the door.


“I don’t feel like playing,” she called over her shoulder.


Before she reached the door, Buffy swallowed a gasp as she felt her shoulders seized in a strong grip. She tensed but stayed where she was when she felt his hands brush the hair away from her shoulders.


Wrapping his arms around her waist, Spike pulled her toward him until his growing arousal was firmly pressed against her lower back.


“Scared, Slayer?” he asked again, the difference in his tone sending a shiver racing down her spine.


“Should I be?” she asked in a breathy voice.


Spike slowly turned her around in his arms, unbuttoning the coat and letting it fall to the floor. It was then that Buffy noticed he was standing in front of her in nothing but a pair of tight black jeans. Her mouth practically watered as she took in the chiseled muscles of his chest and abs. Biting her lip, Buffy tentatively reached out, tracing her fingernails along his torso.


“You’re late,” Spike murmured, his eyes riveted to her. Buffy turned her eyes to his, feeling a charge run through her body as they looked at each other.


“I’m here now,” she replied, her voice taking on a soft quality.


Buffy could barely make out his features as the sky turned a blue-gray, waiting for sunrise. The faint light spilled through the high windows, never putting the vampire in danger, but enough for her to see her surroundings. Her breathing escalated when she saw the mattress on the floor behind him, covered in red satin sheets.


Spike heard the change in her heartbeat and turned around to see what she was looking at. A smirk overtook his features when he realized what she had seen the bed.


Knowing he would have to be careful around the skittish young girl, Spike loosely grasped her hand in his and led her over to it.


“Spike…I don’t know if I can do this,” she whispered when his other hand slipped under her shirt and caressed the soft skin. Buffy slowly began to relax, biting her lip when he pushed it over her stomach, his eyes meeting hers as they almost asked for permission. Buffy swallowed hard before raising her arms above her head, feeling self-conscious when he removed the turtleneck, leaving her in a white lace bra.


A low growl rumbled in his chest as his hands went to the button of her jeans. He paused when he felt her tense.


‘Right,’ Spike thought to himself. ‘She’s a virgin…have to go slower than usual.’


He let his hands wander in soothing motions over her stomach and around to her back, pulling the young girl close to his body before leaving a passionate kiss on her lips. Buffy broke away after a moment, gasping for air and feeling overwhelmed by the intensity of her feelings as Spike turned them, with Buffy’s back to the bed.


Pushing her jeans over her hips, Spike let them slide down her legs, kissing along her jaw to keep her relaxed.


“Sit down on the bed, luv,” he murmured, pulling back to look into her eyes. Buffy bit her lip but did as he said. Spike knelt in front of her, pulling off her boots and socks before letting her pants fall to the floor. He stared at her for a long moment, taking in the sexy yet innocent scrap of white lace that covered her.


Taking a deep unneeded breath, he noticed her flushed skin as she watched him watching her. After a moment, Buffy’s hand went to the sheet, attempting to cover herself before Spike stopped her.


“You’re beautiful,” he whispered, pushing her back on the bed and following her, covering her body with his own.


“Spike?” she whispered, her voice filled with uncertainty.


“Shh, pet,” Spike murmured, letting his lips brush along her shoulder, down to her chest. “I’ll make you feel good…I promise.”


Buffy’s breath caught in her throat as he slowly removed her bra, letting it fall to the floor. She tensed when he caught her hands before they could cover her breasts, holding them in a strong grip as his lips caressed the tender skin. She trembled when he slid down her body, quickly removing her panties before she had a chance to protest.


“What are you doing?” she asked, clenching her strong thighs together when he started to settle in between them.


“I’m about to make you feel good,” Spike whispered, running his hands along her legs until she started to relax.


Buffy took a deep breath, allowing him to part her legs seconds before she felt his tongue slide along her opening. Her body nearly arched off of the bed, her hands fisting in the sheets.


“Easy, kitten,” he murmured. “We’re just getting started.”


Spike’s tongue lightly teased her, smiling at the rush of moisture that pooled out from his actions. He eagerly lapped it up, craving more as Buffy’s head thrashed around on the pillows. Her breathy moans were getting him even more worked up as he let his tongue take on a swirling motion, causing her to writhe beneath him. Buffy thought she would pass out from the pleasure he was giving her. He gently swiped at her before speeding up and practically attacking her mound.


Buffy nearly cried out when he broke away to trail light kisses along her thighs as he slipped out of his jeans.


“You taste incredible,” he said in a low, rumbling voice that sent shivers through her body. Her body unconsciously arched toward him, craving the friction as he slowly swiped at her clit, narrowly avoiding it with each movement of his tongue.


“Spike,” she said in a pleading voice, her hands fisting in his hair.


“God, I could do this all night,” he said, his hands gripping her butt to pull her closer to his face. Buffy gasped, her muscles tensing when his wet tongue traced over her again. She could feel her orgasm building, a knot making itself known in the pit of her stomach as he lavished attention on her aching flesh.


Spike let his tongue bathe over her before plunging inside. Buffy felt her body begin to hum with pleasure and practically exploded when his mouth latched onto her clit, nipping and sucking on it until he felt the wetness gushing between her legs. She screamed out in ecstasy, holding his face to her as he continued the suction, throwing her into a second orgasm, more powerful than the first.


Not giving her time to recover, Spike moved up her body and swiftly plunged into her in one thrust, tearing through her virginity and imbedding himself inside her, trying to ignore the scent of blood that seemed to fill the room.


Buffy’s body tensed at the pain, automatically trying to withdraw from the source, but Spike easily pushed her into the mattress, rocking his hips against hers. She gasped when pain subsided and pleasure took over. His mouth met hers, and she moaned at the taste of herself on his tongue.


Pulling away, Spike looked into her eyes, seeing them clouded with lust and pain. “I’ll make it better, luv,” he whispered as his hips moved against hers. “You’ll see…you’ll feel so good…and I…oh shit,” he moaned, burying his face against her shoulder as he tried to hold off his orgasm.


“What is it?” Buffy asked nervously. “Did I do something wrong?”


“You’re so bloody tight, Slayer,” he gasped, pulling halfway out to slide back in with ease.


“Buffy,” she whispered, causing his eyes to raise to hers.


“What?”


“Call me Buffy tonight,” she said softly, her hips lifting slightly to let him penetrate even deeper.


“Buffy,” he whispered sending thrills shooting through her when his lips met hers in a tender kiss, sucking her bottom lip into his mouth and pushing into her with more force. “Do you trust me, Buffy?” he asked a moment later.


“You know I do,” she said without thinking, her back arching her against him. Spike’s hand slid up, putting gentle pressure on her breast and giving it a light squeeze as Buffy braced her feet against the bed, changing their angle and letting him get even deeper as she sought more contact.


“Fuck,” Spike groaned, losing control as he pounded into her welcoming body, his hand snaking around to hold onto her, keeping her as close as possible.


Buffy gasped as the thrusts became more forceful. She could feel the fire inside of her, reaching to inferno levels as he kept ramming into her. Uncaring that she would be bruised in the morning, Buffy eagerly met his thrusts.


“Love being inside of you,” Spike rasped. “Could stay here forever.” Buffy felt her eyes roll shut at his words, her fingernails clawing at his back, seeking her release, unknowingly leaving deep scratches along his skin. Spike could smell the scent of his blood mixing with hers and closed his eyes as he lost all coherent thought.


“Oh God, Spike…yes…like that…” Buffy trailed off with a scream, her inner muscles clenching him in a tight hold as he lost control, spilling himself inside of her. Before Buffy could come down from the pleasure she was feeling, her eyes snapped open when she felt his fangs plunge into her neck. She tried to scream, but it came out a choked sob as he viciously tore at her skin, taking deep pulls of her blood. “No,” she said in a soft voice, using what little strength she had to try and push him away. Tears spilled down her cheeks as she found her voice. “Spike…please, don’t do this!” she sobbed, using all of her strength and pushing him away.


Spike landed on the floor as Buffy frantically tried to fight the dizzy feelings, shakily getting to her feet as tears continued to fall. Her hand went up to her neck before she pulled it back and gasped when she saw that it was entirely covered in blood. She began backing toward the door as Spike shook his head, trying to clear it.


“How could you?” she asked in a choked whisper.


The brutality of the moment came back to him as the demon receded. Spike’s eyes widened when he took in her small, naked form backing away from him. The scent of her fear seemed to flood the room, and Spike had to fight his demon for control.


His mouth dropped open when he noticed the deathly pale tint of her skin, marred by the crimson flow of blood, seeping from the ragged bite mark on her neck.


“Buffy,” he whispered, getting to his feet, swallowing as he looked at the damage he’d inflicted on her without realizing it. He made his way toward her as she grabbed her coat off the floor, pulling it around her body and clutching at the front of it.


“Don’t come near me,” she said as her tears continued.


Spike could feel the power flowing through his veins from the intoxicating Slayer’s blood as he quickly approached. Buffy fearfully jumped away, throwing the door open and standing in the first rays of sunlight as he growled low in his throat, frustrated that she was so close and he couldn’t reach her.


“Buffy, listen-”


“No!” she said, shaking her head as she braced herself against the doorframe. “I trusted you and…I trusted you,” she repeated in a different tone. “That was my first mistake. Don’t come near me again.”


Spike was about to respond when she stepped outside, trying to get as far away from him as possible. Spike gritted his teeth together before turning to stare at the bed. The same bed they had occupied moments before. The building still reeked of lust and blood and fear.


‘Her fear,’ Spike thought to himself, closing his eyes for a brief moment before yelling out in frustration and breaking anything he could get his hands on.