“Whoa, hold up, luv,” Spike said, stopping her from dragging him to the door. “You want to…here? Don’t you think this is all moving kind of fast?” She looked at him. “God, I sound like a girl.” She giggled and opened the door.

“Come on,” she said, tugging on his hand. “Where’s his office?” Spike sighed before looking at her.

“Down the hallway to the left,” he answered. “The last door.” She smiled and pulled him out of his office, following the directions he gave her. “Buffy, we don’t have to do this tonight.”

“I know,” she agreed, looking at him. “But I want to.” He saw sincerity in her eyes and knew he felt the same way.

“Alright then,” he said. She grinned and opened the wood and glass door of her father’s office, seeing how spacious it was. Spike shut and locked the door behind them before switching on the lights.

“Wow,” Buffy said. “Seems like Dad still has pretty nice taste.” She paused and made a disgusted face. “I take that back. What the hell is he thinking with Harmony? She’s skanky, and young, and she was my babysitter! That’s…icky! He used to drive her home.” Her eyes widened in horror. “You don’t think…” Spike was staring at her, surprised at her sudden outburst. “Eww! If he liked her back then…that’s so gross!”

“Yes it is, pet,” he replied.

‘Is she stalling?’ he thought, becoming anxious. ‘Or maybe she just needs to rant. Be patient, mate.’

“She was always such a whore,” Buffy continued, not noticing the way Spike was looking at her. “I remember she used to invite guys over when she was watching me. You should’ve seen some of the losers…” She trailed off as she looked at Spike, seeing how nervous he appeared. “Wow, sorry. I’m babbling Buffy apparently.” He managed a small smile. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah,” he answered. “Are you?” She raised an eyebrow. “I just mean, after the Harmony diatribe…”

“I’m fine,” she shrugged. “I should’ve known that Dad wouldn’t change. He’s always done stuff like this.” Spike nodded, looking down. “Spike?”

“Yeah?” he asked, deciding not to look at her, fearing that she had changed her mind about everything.

“We don’t have to do this here,” she said. He nodded slightly. “I’m fine with waiting, if you’d like.”

“It’s not that I don’t want to,” Spike said, getting the courage to look at her. “I do, honestly. It’s just that…well, we’re at a party at my place of employment, we’ve hardly known each other for two weeks, and I don’t want you to think that I’m expecting anything from you just because you worked at Miss Kitty’s.”

“I know,” she said, smiling softly. “And I appreciate the fact that you don’t treat me like the others did.”

“How did the others treat you?” he asked, frowning.

“Like I was convenient,” she answered, moving closer to him and wrapping her arms around his neck. “You’re a good man, Spike. I was very lucky to meet you.” He grazed her cheek, looking into her eyes. “So, are we going to do this then?” He hesitated before nodding, and she smirked. “How about on the desk?”

* * *

The couple didn’t bother masking how much they wanted each other, instantly engaging in a passionate kiss as Buffy stumbled back towards the desk. She broke away as she hopped up to sit on the edge of it.

“You know, I’m quite fond of this dress,” Spike said, gingerly pushing one of its straps down her shoulder. “But I think I might be even more fond of what’s beneath it.” Buffy pushed his suit coat off of his arms, tossing it onto a couch nearby. He pushed down the other strap, watching as the dress slipped down her body to pool at her hips. “You’re not wearing a bra.”

“You can’t with a dress like this,” she replied, noticing how dark his eyes had gotten. “Is that a problem?”

“I hope you’re joking,” he said in a low voice, cupping her cheeks and kissing her. “You’re flawless, kitten.”

“Thanks,” she said quietly, taking off his tie. “And I already know you are.” She reflected back on the Spike-in-a-towel incident.

‘If I was smart, I would’ve just went for the kill that day,’ she said to herself. Her thoughts were interrupted as Spike ran his hands down her arms slowly, eliciting a slight shiver to run through her. He kissed the crook of her neck before descending, his hands moving up to cup her breasts in his hands. She arched her back slightly, craving more contact. ‘He has incredibly sexy hands.’ His thumbs slowly traced circles around her nipples, and she closed her eyes for a moment. ‘Maybe we should’ve done this a long time ago.’ She began unbuttoning his shirt, reaching the bottom and tossing it by his coat and tie. She slowly ran her hands down his torso, hearing a low growl coming from Spike. She smirked and unzipped his pants, pushing them down his hips and watching as they reached the floor. Her eyes widened as she realized he was now completely naked. ‘Wow.’ For the first time in her life, she was rendered speechless. ‘Yeah, this definitely should’ve happened a long time ago.’

“Stand for a second, princess,” he said quietly. She did, and her dress dropped to the ground. She stepped out of it and sat back down on the desk, leaning back on her hands and watching his expression as he studied her body. Surprisingly, she didn’t feel self-conscious at all. Maybe because he was as confident as usual. “So beautiful.” He hooked his fingers under the sides of her thong and slid it down her legs, letting it fall onto her dress. “Absolutely perfect.” She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he stood between her legs, his erection slightly poking at her folds. “Are you sure, luv?”

“I’ve never been more sure in my life,” she answered, looking into his eyes as he entered inside of her gently. Both made low sounds at the new sense of pleasure coursing through them. He stilled when he was fully sheathed inside of her, letting her get adjusted to him. The momentary wait was much akin to torture for them both- the passion they felt was consuming them and wasn’t being sated. Spike began thrusting slowly, setting a slow and gentle pace, watching her expressions as he moved within her. It wasn’t long before both were moving quicker, working towards a mutual release.

“Buffy…” Spike groaned as he felt his abdomen tighten up somewhat. “Luv, I’m going to come…”

“So am I,” she managed to get out, practically breathless. It was only seconds later when Spike came inside of her, Buffy’s inner muscles clamping down on him as she climaxed. Spike rested his face in her neck, breathing heavily, and Buffy wrapped her arms around him, running her hands over the strong muscles in his back and shoulders.

‘Now the question is, where do we go from here?’ she asked herself, shutting her eyes for a brief moment and basking in the afterglow.
***************************************************************************


A/N Before anyone asks why some type of 'protection' wasn't used, I just want to say that it will be addressed in the next chapter. I expect there to be some angst, possibly a lot:) And sorry this got posted a lot later than I anticipated...but it's my birthday, so I should be excused LOL. Besides, I've got 2 exams tomorrow, and even though I haven't started studying, I figured I owed everyone a little NC-17 action. Reviews are greatly encouraged and appreciated! Thanks!:)