Buffy was waiting in the doorway when Anya's car pulled up. She opened the glass door. "Did you get them?" She asked, biting her nails on the other hand.

Anya smirked at her nervous roommate and friend. "Of course I got them." She said, trying to get pass Buffy to enter the house. She walked into the living room, placing the shopping bag on the couch along with her purse. "I don't see what the big deal is. I just walked in, asked the clerk where were they located and placed them on the counter. The clerk could care less what I was buying."

Buffy flopped down on the couch, placing the bag in her lap. "The big deal is...I didn't want anybody to see me buy them." The nervous blonde looked inside the bag but didn't pull out the contents.

Anya looked at her friend who grew suddenly silent, sitting down beside her. "Are you going to do it now?"

"I have to. " Buffy closed the bag, walking to the stairs. She turned to look at Anya. "Aren't you coming with me?"

It wasn't like Anya to be at a loss for words. She wanted to be there for her friend but thought her good smelling boyfriend was a better choice. "Don't you think someone else should be present?"

Buffy's eyes grew wide at the mention of Spike being there while she took the pregnancy test. "Noooo...I don't want him here. I'm sure I'm not. I haven't had any symptoms and it's happen before. I'm just making sure." She said, trying to sound convincing. Buffy's been on and off the pill since she was fifteen even though she didn't start having sex until she was eighteen. Taking the pill was good for her cramps and kept her irregular cycle regular. She skipped a period before while on the pill because she messed up a few times while taking them and she was messing up again, blaming the pressures of school, work and her relationship with Spike for her irresponsibility.

Anya folded her arms across her chest. She wasn't buying it. "Well I think you're wasting your time taking this thing. I already know you're pregnant."

"Anya!!...don't say that, we don't know for sure."

The two women walked up the stairs and into the bathroom. Buffy pulled one of the tests out of the bag. She had told Anya to buy two of them just in case. She didn't want to leave any room for error.

*~~~*

Xander looked frantically for his best friend, missing him by only a few minutes after Spike's last class. His stopped by the student union building, spotting his best friend's white blonde hair. Spike was sitting by himself, smoking a cigarette and reading one of his favorite poetry books.

"There you are man. I've been looking all over for you. You really should invest in a cell phone." Xander seated himself across from him.

Spike looked up from his book. "What's up mate?"

"Your agent called. He said it was very important you call him back. He wouldn't tell me what it was about but he sounded very excited."

Spike placed his book down and stubbed out his cigarette. "Do you have your cell phone with you?"

"Never leave home without out." Xander handed Spike his phone curious to know what all the excitement was about.

*~~~*

Faith knocked on Cordy's door to see if she wanted to join her and her new friend, Kendra for lunch in the student union. The attractive brunette had been upset with her after she found out through Willow, about Faith's visit to the DoubleMeat Palace. Cordy had been keeping her distance and Faith didn't like it. She figured inviting Cordy to lunch was her olive branch. She tried apologizing for her behavior but Cordy would not accept it, telling her she wasn't the one she needed to apologize to. Faith knew what she was talking about Buffy and flat out told Her disappointed friend she wasn't ready to forgive Buffy but did tell her she would think about it. Faith was lieing. She just wanted to stay friends with Cordy because her parents were loaded and Cordy was a generous friend.

*~~~*

Cordelia wasn't in the mood for company so when she heard the knock at her door she tried to ignore it but after the fourth knock who ever it was knew she was in her room. She cursed under her breath and answered it. She tried to hide the disappointment when she saw Faith and Kendra standing at her door. They were like two peas in a pod, hot-tempered and hot in the ass. Willow once referred to them as Frick and Frack.

They were even rumored to be lovers after being spotted in the Bronze making out in the balcony section on several occasions. Cordy didn't bother to ask Faith if she and the Latina were screwing each other although she was dieing to know but she was making a sincere effort to stay out of other people's business.

"Hey what's up girl? Kendra and I are going to the student union for lunch. I want you to come with us."

Cordy had no intentions of inviting them in. She'd been keeping her distance from Faith, spending most of her time holed up in her room but it was quite the opposite a few months ago. Due to her estrangement from Buffy, she'd been hanging out with Faith and Kendra a lot more until she found out the angry brunette and her 'friend' confronted Buffy at the DoubleMeat Palace. She had hoped Faith would just let it go. Three months had passed since she found out and she was tired of hearing about it, suggesting to Faith that she seek professional help through student services to deal with her anger issues.

Two months had passed since she confronted Buffy and Spike and Cordy was glad Faith never mentioned them once, leading her to believe the angry brunette had taken her advice and gotten some help not that Faith would admit to it she thought. Honestly, Cordy didn't care anymore but if someone would have asked her eight months ago if she thought Spike and Buffy would still be together, she would have laughed and said absolutely not.

Cordy missed both her friends. She and Buffy were slowly starting to rebuild their relationship taking it one day at a time and things seemed to be going well as long as they didn't talk about Spike or Faith. She felt Faith deserved the same chance. She realized too much time had passed and it was time to reestablish her relationship with both women. She knew it was going to be impossible to hang out with both of them at the same time, deciding she was going to split her time between the two.

"Sure, why not...I'll get my purse...but I need to stop by the ATM machine on our way there." Cordy grabbed her purse and all three women stepped onto the elevator.

*~~~*

"I want to take it again." Buffy said, staring at the positive test.

"No" Anya replied, grabbing the empty box. "It says right here 99.9% accurate and we've already taken two. You're pregnant Buffy and taking another test is not going to change that."

Buffy sat on the edge of the tub, still holding the test in her hand. "I know but I've been on these things for so long so what I missed a few here and there but I always caught back up."

Anya tried to show restraint, wanting to smack her friend. It was hard to show sympathy since it was clearly stupid of Buffy not making Spike wear a condom during sex until she got back on track with her pills. "So what now...are you going to tell Spike?"

"Of course I'm going to tell him." Buffy placed the empty boxes and positive tests into the shopping bag then tossed it into the trashcan.

"Are you going to keep it?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know? Buffy, you're too young and certainly not equipped to have a kid. You're still in school and you only have a part time job that's not enough to support a baby. You should get an abortion and fast. I think you're at least ten weeks and the clinic want perform the procedure on you if you go past thirteen. It's going to cost you about $500.00. Get Spike to give you half, go down to the clinic and have it taken care of."

"God, Anya you make it sound like a business transaction."

"That's because it is."

"How do you know so much?"

Anya didn't answer her not wanting to talk about the past. "Lets just say I knew someone who had one."

Seeing the pain on her friend's face made Buffy realize Anya was talking about herself.

"Do you want me to make the appointment for you? I know you're not on the schedule at work for Friday. It's perfect. You can have the weekend to recuperate and not have to miss any classes."

"Slow down. I haven't even told Spike yet and you already have me up on the table."

"Look Buffy the quicker you get rid of it the less attached you become and the easier it will be to get over it."

Anya was speaking from experience. She was 14 weeks when she got her abortion, lieing to the doctor about her last period to put her at 12 weeks so she could get it. She was 16 and very attached to the growing life inside her. After it was done, she cried for weeks never fully recovering from the life altering decision.

"You know Spike and I talked about getting married and having kids...nothing too serious just hypothetically". Buffy couldn't meet Anya eyes when she made that statement while she walked out of the bathroom.

"Are you serious? I can't believe you're even considering the possibility of keeping it. You've only been dating Spike for eight months. In a few months he'll be graduating and you'll still be in school. Anya followed Buffy into the hallway. " Spike doesn't strike me as the fatherly type and I'm sure he doesn't want to start off his adult life already raising a kid."

"He can get a job."

"Buffy listen to yourself. Spike wants to be an actor in Hollywood. Sure, he's had a few parts and made a little money but he hasn't worked since. I read somewhere only 1% of the millions of actors in Hollywood actually make a living at it."

"I know what you're trying to do Anya and I thank you for it but I really don't know what I'm going to do."

Anya still couldn't believe Buffy was contemplating keeping the baby. It was time for some harsh truth not that it was problem for her.

"Look, you're not the only one this decision is going to affect. If you keep this baby, you will ruin your life, the baby's and Spike's. Can you live with that?"

Buffy was getting angry. She opened her mouth about to tell Anya to go to hell but didn't. Instead she walked away, shutting her bedroom door, leaving Anya standing in the hallway.

*~~~*

"Well what did he say?"

"He said the producer and the director are considering me and another guy for the part for this movie I auditioned for a few months ago. They need me in LA for a final audition and I'll find out in a few days if I got the part."

"That is so excellent. You'll get it. You have that look and chicks dig you. You'll get it and we'll be rich and famous."

"We"

"Hey, I'm your best friend. I'm allowed to milk the tit of your success."

"Nothing's for sure Xander, I still have to audition."

"I know...so when do we leave?"

"Tonight...the audition is in the morning. It would mean we would have to miss a few classes."

"Look at my face then ask me if I care?"

*~~~*

Buffy had called Spike's room. He wasn't there and she couldn't think of Xander's cell phone number so drove to campus, hoping Spike would be in his room by the time she got there. He wasn't so she headed for the student union to get something to eat.

As soon as she walked into the building, she saw Spike and Xander sitting at a table in the middle of the food court. She had taken a deep breath and let it out as she approached their table.

Xander spotted her first. "It's the Buffster." He shouted, drawing a few stares from the other students.

Spike looked up, stubbing out his second cigarette. He was happy to see her, opening his arms to pull her into a deep kiss before lifting her off her feet.

"Hello, luv"

"Hi" Spike's over enthusiastic greeting made her heart flutter. "I guess I'm correct in saying you're happy to see me."

Spike lowered her back to her feet. "Always". He sat down, pulling Buffy onto his lap then kissed her neck while he ran his hand affectionately along her thigh.

"What's up Xander?" She said.

"Oh nothing. How's Anya?" Xander always asked Buffy how her very attractive roommate was doing. He's had a crush on her sense she danced with him one night at the Bronze when one else would. He never found the courage to ask her out but he made sure Buffy passed along his inquiries.

"She's fine."

"Tell her I said hello."

"Will do."

Buffy turned her attention back to Spike. "I've been looking for you."

"Looks like you're popular today." Xander responded, looking through his wallet to see if he had enough money for something to eat and for his road trip with Spike. "Hey you guys I'm going to get something to eat. Do you want anything?"

"Yeah, can you get me some fries and a diet coke" Buffy pulled out her wallet.

"Put your money away luv. I got it." Spike removed his wallet, handing Xander a twenty-dollar bill. "Get me that onion thing."

"Oh no, I'm not kissing you with onion breath."

"Well, we can't have that now can we?" Spike couldn't bare the thought of not kissing his Buffy. "Make it buffalo wings".

Buffy watched Xander walk in the direction of food line. She looked back at Spike. "What was Xander talking about?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Is it good news or bad new?"

"Oh its good, it's very good" Spike nuzzled her neck.

Buffy wanted to know the good news now, wiggling on Spike's lap to try to get him to her but he just smiled. When Xander returned to the table with their food, she grabbed her fries and diet coke. She had eaten all her fries, several of Spike's buffalo wings and some of Xander's nachos.

"Jesus, Buffy...were you hungry?" There was sarcasm in Spike's voice. He'd never seen Buffy put away so much food.

Buffy didn't respond, finishing the rest of her diet coke. She had experienced her first symptom of being pregnant, surprising herself she had eaten so much but once she got a taste of the salty goodness she couldn't stop eating. She realized it was time to talk to Spike. He wasn't a fool. If she kept eating like this around him, he would begin to suspect something and she didn't want him to find out she was pregnant that way.

"Can we go to your room and talk?"

Spike raised his eyebrows, giving Buffy a wicked smile. "You're sure you just want to talk?"

Out of nowhere, she found herself annoyed with his question. "Is sex all you think about?"

"Its all I think about." Xander replied.

"No one asked you Xander." Buffy snapped, silencing the stunned man.

"Hey...easy pet. What's wrong?"

"Forget it. I'll talk to you later. Sorry I snapped at you Xander." The humiliated brunette nodded, accepting her apology. Buffy tried to get off Spike's lap but he held onto her.

"I want be here later." He replied.

"Where are you going?"

"My agent called. I have to be in LA in the morning."

"Another meeting."

"No something better."

"Spike is up for a part in this big movie."

"Xander!!!" Spike shouted.

"I couldn't help it. You were taking too long."

"What time are you leaving?"

Spike looked at Xander since they were taking his car. "What else do you have to do today mate?"

"I have one more class then I'm done for the day. We can be on the rode in about two hours."

"Perfect, that will give us plenty of time to talk and I can change. Lets go luv."

Buffy stood up and walked ahead of Spike. She had butterflies in her stomach. Part of her was afraid to tell him.

Spike turned to Xander. "Don't come back to the room right away after class. I want some alone time with Buffy before we leave."

"No sweat, just don't do it on my bed."

Spike grabbed Buffy by the hand, kissing the back of it. He stopped a few feet from the entrance, bending down to pick up a yellow buttercup out of the fresh green grass.

He placed it in her blonde hair. "There"

Buffy smiled, feeling some of the tension leave her body from the romantic gesture. She cupped the side of his face. "You're so sweet."

"Wait"

"What?"

Spike pretended to take a snapshot of the perfect smiling woman who had stolen his heart. "I want to remember you just like this while I'm gone. " He pulled Buffy to him. "I'll miss you."

There was a smile as wide as the Grand Canyon on her face. How could she not want to have a baby with this man she thought. "Its only a few hours."

"Every minute without you feels like a lifetime, pet." Spike lowered his mouth to hers, kissing her passionately. It was so passionate Buffy had to pull way from him. The fiery kiss was a little too much PDA, considering where they were standing.

"You know we're just going to talk ...right?"

"I promise to keep my hands to myself."

Turning away from each other to begin they journey to his dorm, they came face-to-face with Cordy, Faith and some chick she didn't even know staring at them. It was one of the most awkward and uncomfortable moments of Buffy's life. She realized it was the first time any of them had seen her and Spike together.

If looks could kill, she and Spike would be laid out in front of the student union building. Faith had turned bright red, clenching and unclenching her fists at her sides. Buffy noticed the girl standing beside her was stroking Faith's arm to calm her. It was very affectionate.

Cordy's face was unreadable and Buffy didn't know why the other chick was giving her the same look as Faith but she had a good idea.

Refusing to feel ashamed, Buffy stared into each of their eyes but only acknowledged her best friend. "Hey, Cordy"

"Hi, Buffy...Spike" The stunned brunette replied.

He nodded. "Hello, pet" as he tighten his arm around Buffy's waist. "Lets go, luv." They walked away.
*~~~*

Spike ushered Buffy into his room, holding the door open for her. She sat down on his bed, which was probably not a good idea. Spike had taken a seat beside her.

"So tell me about this movie."

"No you go first. It is why we're here. You said you wanted to talk."

"I know but I want to hear the good news...mine can wait."

"Well, its simple really I auditioned for this movie and the producer and director liked me and want me to audition again."

"Who are the major stars?"

Spike shrugged. "I believe its Harrison Ford and Charlize Theron."

"What is the movie about?'

"Harrison plays this older man married to a much younger woman played by Charlize Theron. They are happily married but a chance encounter with a handsome stranger played by me threatens their marriage. She and the handsome stranger have a passionate affair. The husband finds out about it and kills them both but there's a twist. It turns out the husband was also having an affair with the blonde stranger too. "

"So you're going to be smooching Charlize Theron on camera and Harrison Ford. I can't say I'm too crazy about you cheating on me even if its make believe." She said, playfully.

"You don't have to worry about that luv. I would never cheat on you. I love you."

Buffy didn't respond but a single tear did fall from her eye.

"Hey, why the tears, pet"

Buffy sniffed. "My emotions have been up and down all day."

"I've noticed. You practically took poor Xander's head off." Spike nuzzled her neck. "So what was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

"It can wait until you get back."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive" Buffy kissed Spike on the lips. "I'm going to go, now." Standing, she grabbed her purse then turned to him. "I'll see you when you get back."

Spike grabbed Buffy's hand. "Where do you think you're going?"

"You don't actually expect me to stay here while you change in front of me."

"I damn well do. We came here to talk but you changed your mind so that means I can change my mind about keeping my hands to myself."

"Spike you're going to be leaving soon."

"Soon but not now" He pulled her to him.

Buffy placed her hands on his chest. "What about Xander?"

"I told him to stay away for a while. Now give me a kiss."

"You're so demanding."

"So"

"I like it."

Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck. Spike lowered his head to kiss her, backing her into the bed. Breaking their kiss, Buffy sat down on the bed while he kneeled between her legs. He parted them further to press his chest against hers, running his hands up and down her back. He teased her lips with his tongue licking over them slowly. Buffy opened her mouth, letting his tongue slip inside. The kiss was soft and sensual making her wet. Spike took off her shirt and unhooked her bra, then removed his shirt. He guided one of her hands to his chest, placing it over his heart.

"You feel that. It beats like that whenever I'm with you."

Buffy closed her eyes, feeling the strong beat of his heart. She could feel her own heart beating just as fast as his but Spike had a way with words that always sent her heart racing. He guided her hand to his mouth, pressing her fingers to his lips and giving each of the tips a wet kiss and a little tongue. Buffy's nipples tightened and she could feel the tingling in her stomach move down to her sex.

Spike removed her wet fingers from his mouth, trailing them down the center of his chest to his erection. Buffy unfastened his jeans, pushing them down then scooted back on the bed, kicking off her shoes. She unbuttoned her own jeans, sliding them off her hips while Spike stood to pull his off the rest of the way.

Unfortunately, they had to limit the foreplay because they expecting Xander to return soon. They both came pretty quick and it was just as intense and pleasurable like all the other times. She told him not to bother walking her out since he needed to get ready to leave. She kissed him on the lips, wishing him luck with his audition.

A/N: Please don't flame me for Anya's suggestion Buffy get an abortion.