Anya knocked on Buffy's bedroom door. Buffy shouted for her to come in, sitting up and resting her head against the headboard. Anya seated herself on the edge of the bed grinning with excitement. Buffy looked at Anya with questioning eyes.

"What?"

"You know what. I came down the stairs this morning and I saw Spike leaving. So I guess he stayed the night?"

"You guessed right."

"Did you sleep with him?"

Buffy smiled but didn't say anything.

"Well I'm guessing the answer is yes, judging by the way you're glowing. You don't have to tell because I could hear you down the hall."

"Liar"

"Ah huh...so you did sleep with him."

"Okay...yes...we finally slept together."

"I knew it. So tell me how was it?"

Buffy covered her hands over her face then ran them through her bed-matted hair.

"It was the best sex I've ever had."

Anya's mouth dropped open listening to Buffy and seeing her eyes light up as a calm washed over her face.

"It took you two long enough. I would have done him the night you told about the dry fucking in the car. So he was that good?"

"Anya it was my body was exploding from the moment I saw him naked to when I felt him inside me. I had never experienced anything like it. It was like his dick was calling to me, Buffy...Buffy."

Anya couldn't keep her mouth closed as she stared at Buffy trying to get some idea what it was like.

"Was he big?"

"God, yes. I touched it...you know to see what I was up against. Spike has a large long penis. I was scared and it did hurt a little bit. I could feel him stretching me but he was gentle the first time. We had to take our time... feel each other out but once our bodies were in tune, it was like wow."

"How many times?"

"Three"

"Did you have lots of orgasms?"

"Anya I didn't know that it was possible to have as many as I did. Spike wore me out. At one point, when he finally went to sleep unlike me. I was on the opposite end of the bed breathing like I had been running a race, staring at him and hoping he wouldn't wake up. The man is insatiable and definitely knows what he's doing. I have no complaints."

"How many positions?"

"Just two...I told you he was big. I have to work my way up. Besides, you don't show all your skills the first time anyway. It's like a sex rule or something."

"Are you going to tell Cordy?"

Buffy frowned.

"You mean she still doesn't know about you and Spike."

"Are your crazy? She would flip. Spike and I are fine keeping it to our selves. The only people who know about us is of course you, Oz, Amy, and Xander and I want to keep it that way."

"You know it's just going to be a matter of time before someone you don't want to know finds out. I can't believe you've kept it a secret for two months. I'm a true believer in what you do in the dark always come to light. I don't see what the big deal is anyway. If Cordy is your friend, she'll get over it and who cares about Faith. She has plenty in her stable."

Buffy knew she could get it straight from Anya. Everything she was saying made perfect sense. There was nothing she could say.

"Don't you feel just a little guilty about what you're doing. I mean you hang out with Faith and Cordy has been your best friend since the third grade."

"You know at times I do, especially when she starts confiding in me about him. I totally didn't see it coming. For some reason, Faith thinks I'm the one she needs to talk to about Spike. Do you know she actually told me she was thinking about giving up all the other guys she was seeing to date him exclusively?"

"You're kidding. I don't see that happening with Faith. What did you tell her?"

"Well at first I laughed but then I realized she was serious. Then I said to her that I didn't think Spike was the committed type. Faith claimed she could change that."

"So did you tell Spike what she said?"

"Oh no, I don't discuss what she tells me with Spike as a matter of fact we don't talk about Faith at all."

"Is he still seeing her?"

"I'm going to say no. We're together all the time. Between classes and me, I don't know when he would have the time."

"Well he is going to have a lot of free time when you start work at the Double Meat Palace."

"We'll be alright. Besides he's not my boyfriend."

Anya laughed.

"The way you two are with each other you could have fooled me. You go out on dates, you talk on the phone for hours, and he's here at least three times a week. I smell boyfriend. Have you two even discussed it?"

"No, its like we're so comfortable with each other and we say it to each other that all the time. It's never come up. Spike told me a long time ago he wasn't committed to anyone and plus I'm still getting over Riley. We're friends that's for sure, lovers no doubt...boyfriend and girlfriend...I don't know."

Anya couldn't believe what she was hearing. She folded her arms across her chest, crinkling her brow.

"Do you hear yourself? God, you sound so naïve. Hello, earth to Buffy...don't you think you two need to make it clear just exactly what you're doing. I know for a fact he's the only guy you're seeing. How would you feel if you found out he was seeing other people especially Faith? I don't think you would like it very much."

Buffy knew Anya had a point. Her feelings for Spike were growing deeper everyday.

"You're right I wouldn't like it."

"Then you have to say something or you gonna set yourself up for some serious heartbreak."

"Why would you say that? I don't think Spike would deliberately hurt me."

"Maybe but I know you have feelings for him and now that you two have done the deed they're just going to get deeper. Women have trouble separating love from sex. Guys are a lot better at that sort of thing. They have no problem separating the two. It's like their programmed that way or something."

"Who says I love him?"

"Oh honey, its written all over your face. I can hear it in your voice when you talk about him, I can see it in your eyes when you look at him. If you don't love him, then you're well on your way."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spike crept into his room, trying not to wake a snoring Xander. He was exhausted. Spending the night with Buffy left him drained but it was worth it he thought. Their first time was everything he imagined it would be. It was some of the best sex he'd ever had. She was running a close first with Faith and it was only their first time, putting Drusilla at a solid third. He undressed and got under the covers. As soon as he closed his eyes, the sound of Xander's voice made him open them.

"Well, well, well...look what the cat drug in...good morning...long hard night?"

"Morning, mate"

"Tell me if I'm wrong but I would say you spent the night at Buffy's."

"You are correct...what's it to you?"

"Oh nothing, I just thought I'd mention it. I didn't think you two were that serious. I mean it's the first time you stayed the night over there."

"So"

"So...that's a big deal. It's like she's your girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend."

"I have ten bucks that says she is. I can bring in at least three guys who will agree with me."

"Xander I don't want to take your money but you're on."

Xander climbed out of his bed, opening the door to the busy hallway. He pulled in three random guys.

"Parker let me ask you a question, Spike here has this girl he's been seeing for what two months? Xander asked, looking over at Spike. "I would say out of a seven day week he spends at least three of those days with her going out on dates, the other four are spent either with her on campus or talking to her on the phone. Now in your opinion, would you say she is his girlfriend?'

"Depends...did he fuck her yet?"

Both men looked at Spike for the answer.

"A gentlemen never tells." Spike replied.

"I'll take that as a yes" Xander said.

"My answer would have to be, yes. Dude, you're only suppose to have your dirty way with them not spend any real time with them. Girls eat that shit up. The next thing you know. She'll want to have 'the talk'. Before you know it, there is a ball and chain attached to your leg."

'Thank you, my man." Xander replied.

He moved on to the next guy.

"Scott my boy, what do you think?"

"Dude, she's your girlfriend...get out now why you still have your testicles."

"And last but not least, Clem."

"Girlfriend...can I go now? I'm missing breakfast."

"Thank you my fine gentlemen." Xander said, opening the door to usher them out the room.

"Pay up..loser"

"Bollocks, it proves nothing but I'll pay you."

"Spike man you're in your last year of college then you're off to Hollywood Now is not the time to settle down with someone. It was cool when we were freshmen."

"I'm not tieing myself down?"

"Well I haven't seen Faith or Drusilla around lately and you've been dodging their phone calls and not to mention using me as a shield not that I'm complaining but how long do you plan on keeping this illicit affair a secret?"

"Xander...I'll admit I'm crazy about Buffy. I feel good when I'm around her. She understands me and what I want to do with my acting. She's been really supportive and easy to talk to. I can't treat her like the others. She's different...special even. That doesn't make her my girlfriend. It's like shes the right girl for me but at the wrong time. Do you know what I mean, mate? "

"Don't get me wrong man. I like Buffy. She's cool but you have two hot chicks and not to mention countless others chasing after you. Any man in his right mind would take advantage of that."

"Who says I haven't?"

"I say...when was the last time you saw Drusilla or Faith."

"I was with Drusilla three days ago and she was very happy to see me. As for Faith, I'm thinking about ending it with her anyway. We're double dating with Cordy and Angel tonight. I plan on telling her its over."

"Before or after you sleep with her."

"Come on mate, how long have you known me...of course after...now let me get some sleep."