Xander's head shot up quickly when he saw Spike enter the room. He was curious why Spike was back so early from his date with Faith.

"What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't do it, mate."

"Do what?"

"I couldn't have sex with her."

"Please tell me you're joking."

"There we were kissing and groping then nothing. It didn't feel right to me."

"Why?"

"I couldn't stop thinking about Buffy. I felt like I was cheating on her."

Xander smirked.

"I don't get it. You were with Drusilla just a couple of days ago. What makes Faith so different...how could you do one and not the other?"

"Well, I didn't exactly do Drusilla"

"You told me she was VERY happy to see you. What I'm I suppose to think?"

"I was a spectator of sorts. She and another bird were shagging while I watched. She wouldn't let me join in because I haven't been coming around lately but I was fine with that."

Xander looked at his friend with shock.

"Dude why didn't you tell me or at least call me?"

"Like I said before, a gentlemen never tells."

"Admit it already, Buffy is your girlfriend whether you like it or not."

"I guess you're right but I can't Xander. I mean I care about her but the timing is wrong."

"I know...I know...right girl, wrong time. Maybe you should cool things with her and just be friends minus the sex of course."

"Maybe you're right."

"Well while you're thinking about that I'm going to find Faith and finish the job."

"Oh no you don't" Spike said, grabbing Xander by the collar of his shirt.

"Did you at least end it with her?"

"No, I just got the hell out of there."

"What did she say when your balloon started to deflate."

"She gave me this speech about how it happens to lots of guys."

"That means she was pissed"

"No worries, she'll get it over...did Buffy call?"

"About an hour ago"

Spike picked up the phone to return Buffy's call. When she answered, he felt butterflies in his stomach.

"Hello, luv."

"Hello, handsome"

"What are you doing?"

"Lying in bed thinking about you."

"You lie."

"I'm serious. I miss you. I want to see you."

"I want to see you too pet but it's getting late and I have an 8AM class in the morning."

"I just want to see your face, give you a kiss and then I'll leave."

Spike knew he couldn't turn her down and agreed to a quick visit.

"Alright then, I'll meet out front."

"Give me about thirty minutes."

Buffy was excited about seeing Spike, deciding to give him a little surprise in the process.
------------------

Cordy knocked on Faith's door anxious to find out what happen between her and Spike. All four of them had returned to the Omega Kai house after the movie was over. She and Angel retired to his room while she and Spike stayed in a spare room. It was quite obvious no one was going to get any sleep. However, when she dressed to leave, she noticed the room was empty. Angel walked her back to the dorm and she headed straight for Faith's room. She answered the door, dressed in a different outfit then the one she wore on their date.

"Hey, what's going on? I thought you were with Spike."

"Well, I was but Blondie was having trouble closing the deal."

"Noooooooo"

"Yes, what a waste of a night. If I knew I wasn't going to get laid, I would have never agreed to go on this date."

"He did seem distracted. He kept looking at his watch and over his shoulder like somebody was after him."

"You noticed that too huh? I don't know what's been up with him lately. The last two months with him have been up and down, up and down. We finally get to spend some time together and he totally flakes on me."

"What do you think is going on...do you think he's seeing someone else?"

"I do but I wouldn't ask him."

"Do you want me to do it?"

"Would you do that for me?"

"Of course, what are friends for?"

"Thanks, Cord...walk me out."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to get my kicks while I'm still young enough to get them. I'm meeting a hot piece of ass at the Bronze."

The two brunettes exited Faith's room, giving each other a quick hug before Faith stepped into the elevator.
-----------------------

Buffy pulled in front of Spike's building. She stopped him from getting inside the car.

"Wait" she said, climbing out.

"What's wrong, luv?"

"I want to show you something."

Spike was wondering why Buffy was wearing a trench coat on such a hot muggy night. He watched her untie the coat, revealing black lace briefs with the matching lace bra. His jaw dropped. She looked stunning. Wide-eyed and salivating he approached her, wrapping his arms around her waist to ravage her mouth.

Buffy could feel his hardness grinding into her as they kissed. Getting the reaction she wanted, she pulled away.

"Goodnight" she said, climbing back into her car and driving away. Buffy could see Spike in her rear view mirror, standing in front of his building, speechless.

Buffy opened the front door to her apartment. Right away, she noticed Anya standing in the foyer, holding the telephone.

"It's for you." She said, smiling.

"Hello"

"Aren't we just full of surprises?"

"Why, Mr. Spike what on earth do you mean?"

"You're a naughty girl."

"Did you like it?"

"You're joking right, luv."

"I want to hear you say it."

"I loved it....Now I have a surprise for you. I want you to close your eyes and listen."

"The day's mercy singing...rain...a drop of wetness...in the curve of a collarbone...kissing your neck or in the valley of a hip...singing your thigh...I have been thinking 'bout you all day...my lips curled in an O... blowing harmonies."

Buffy's lips parted as she imagined Spike lying beside her in bed whispering his words into her ear. After he finished, she responded the best way she knew how.

"Anticipating your caress...I lie facing the door and smile wet kisses in secret space"

Spike almost dropped the phone when her beautiful words graced his ears. She'd surprised him again. He never told her he was into poetry, thinking she would find it rather gay of him. He underestimated her.

"That was beautiful...you're beautiful...why did you leave?"

"A deals a deal...now get some sleep...remember you're the one with the early class tomorrow."

"No don't hang up...talk to me for a little while...please."

Spike and Buffy talked for hours until she insisted he get some sleep. Discovering they had something else in common was exciting, deepening her feelings for him. She wondered if he felt the same way.
-------------------

Spike tossed and turned in his bed unable to get the words Buffy had spoken out of his mind. He needed to see her. He looked at his alarm clock. It was 4AM. He climbed out of bed, getting dressed and then nudged his sleeping friend.

"Xander, I need to borrow your car."

Xander responded by pointing to his side table, helping Spike locate his keys.

"Thanks, mate."

His buddy responded with thumbs up, dozing back to sleep.
----------------------------

After several knocks at Buffy's front door, Anya answered, rubbing her eyes. Spike smiled at her awkwardly. She opened the door wider, to allow him to enter.

"You know the way." She said, yawning and rubbing her eyes some more.

Spike didn't bother to knock, quietly creeping over to Buffy's bed, taking in the sight of her sleeping peacefully. The light from her nightlight, gave her face an angelic appearance. He stoked her hair, rousing her slowly from her sleep. She opened her eyes.

"Spike " she whispered.

"Yes, its me luv"

"What are you doing here?"

"You can't expect a bloke to get any sleep after what you said."

"What are you talk-?"

"Shhhh"

Spike pulled the covers away from her warm body. Buffy was wearing the black lace briefs she flashed him earlier that night and a body hugging black tank top. He positioned himself between her legs. Buffy's body shivered with anticipation as their lips pressed together in a sweet sensual kiss. She cradled his face in her hands while their tongues rubbed against the others.

Spike continued to stroke his hands through her hair, leaving her mouth to nip and lick at her neck. His hands moved to touch her face then down the soft flesh of her neck. He massaged her shoulders, running them down her arms to lock his hands with hers. He squeezed and pressed them together, then releasing them to remove her tank top. His hands found her breasts quickly, caressing them fully so every pore and cell had the privilege. Her nipples pointed to his mouth. Licking his index finger and thumb on both hands, Spike tugged on the pebbled flesh. His tongue followed the lead, licking around her areolas then back over both breast.

His hands journeyed over her curves to her hips while his fingers bent to grab hold of her briefs, pulling them slowly down her legs. Buffy rubbed her legs together like a cricket. She was throbbing down below, waiting for Spike to do what ever he wanted. He tossed them to the floor, grabbing her underneath her thighs, bending her legs slightly to rub her inner and outer thighs. Buffy could feel the heat he was generating spread through her like a fever.

He lowered his head, using the tip of his nose to rub against her clit before his tongue took over. Spike swirled and turned it with calligraphical ease. He flicked his tongue everywhere, hearing her whimper, and feeling a hint of pain at his scalp from her tugging. He could tell Buffy never had her pussy eaten before. He promised himself to make it memorable. Wrapping his tongue and lips around her clit, he sucked it soft then hard, soft and hard while he kneaded the flesh of her thighs to relax her more.

Buffy's head grinded into the pillow. Her back arched and her legs widen. Spike's tongue was like a hot whip across her drenched slit, helpless folds and inflamed clit. Her whimpers turned into moans then wet O's. Spike's sucking motion became more forceful and the licks were harder and faster. He was bringing her to the edge of climax and Buffy felt the bombs going off inside her like the first time but much more intense and consuming. An abrupt rush of hot juice sprinted to his mouth and Spike continued to eat, listening to the sounds of her immediate pleasure bring his cock to life.

Spike's clothes came off quickly and Buffy reached for his dick, wanting him inside her badly. He eased his way in while he lowered his body down to hers. Buffy couldn't help but hold her breath at first then releasing it once he was comfortably inside her. He pushed and pulled out of her, wetting his shaft down to the base.

Buffy was juicing up all over the place, feeling the wet sheet stick to her ass. Spike filled her with endless cock along with endless thrusts. He was a tender and rough lover, alternating between the two extremes. It was sweaty session of flesh slapping against flesh. Tremors ran the length of her spine, sending her into a state of orgasmic bliss. Her hands wondered over his muscular flesh while his tireless cock continued to thrust into her. Spike grunted his release then let out a loud moan. Their tongues met in fury of eroticism, catching Buffy by surprised. She never tasted herself before, enjoying it from his warm tongue. They made acrobatic love that night as their bodies were becoming even more in tuned with the others. Buffy had been stretched like a rubber band sexually and physically, adding several more positions to the list.


A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the story so far. Let me know what you think, please review.

A/N: I wish I could take credit for the poetry. The one spoken by Spike is titled "Thinking 'bout You" by Brother Yao. The one spoken by Buffy is titled "Soon, Again by Kysha N. Brown.

A/N: Happy New Year to everyone reading.