After stepping over a few people passed out on the front steps, Buffy, Cordelia and Faith walked into the overly crowded Omega Kai Fraternity House. The parties there were legendary and judging by the number of people in attendance, the campus police would be stopping by soon. Upon entering the house, Cordy searched for Angel while Faith and Buffy trailed behind. They were the only two enthusiastic about coming. Buffy wanted to stay home to rest after working a grueling shift at the Double Meat Palace. She only changed her mind about going after Spike left her message he would be there and she really wanted to see him. Almost a month had passed, since they were last 'together'. Between classes and work, Buffy simple didn't have the time but she was going to make time tonight.

"I see Angel, goodbye guys." Cordelia smiled like a schoolgirl, pushing through the sea of people to get to her man.

Faith and Buffy made their way into the large kitchen. A guy with a mullet asked them if they wanted some funky monkey punch. Buffy refused. The last time she drunk the concoction, she ended up flat on her stomach on the hood of friend's brand new truck, puking down the sides of it.

"I see Spike."

"Where?" Buffy tried to sound uninterested.

"Sitting at the table playing cards. God, he looks hot. I plan on getting some this time."

"What do you mean this time?"

"Cordy didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what"

"About three weeks ago, we all double dated. Afterwards, we came back here and lets just say Cordy was the only one who got some that night."

"What happen?"

"I don't know. He really didn't explain. He just left like the place was on fire."

"So he just left you high and dry?"

"Well, I wasn't exactly dry if you know what I mean." Faith nudged Buffy.

"Oh gross Faith."

"Everything seemed to be going great. We were hot and heavy for a few minutes then suddenly he just stopped."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing, he left so quick I didn't have a chance to say anything but later that night I found someone to pick up where he left off. After a few hours with him, I was five by five."

"Did Spike at least make up for it?" Buffy inquired, hoping nothing happened between them.

"We talked a few times, he apologized, saying he was going to make it up to me so I think tonight would be perfect."

A crowd of people dispersed, placing Spike directly in Buffy's line of sight. It wasn't long before their eyes met. Spike smiled at her but she gave him only a partial one and turned her back.

Buffy poured herself a cup of punch, taking two big gulps.

"Hey take it easy... I heard the last time you had some of this stuff you were drunk for two days."

"Well, I need a drink." Buffy had cut her eyes at Faith upset she and Spike were together recently.
-----------------------
After arriving two hours ago searching for her, Spike was happy to see Buffy had arrived. They needed to reconnect since they weren't spending as much time together like they use to. The played a lot of phone tag but never really catching up with the other. She was always working and then there was school, leaving her exhausted. He was traveling back and forth to Los Angels for auditions and meetings with his agent. It wasn't normal for them to go one or more days without talking or seeing each other. He continued to stare at her while she barely acknowledged him. Sensing something was wrong, he pulled a friend to the side asking him to take his place at the card table then he gestured to Xander he was leaving.

"Hey, where are you going, man?"

"Buffy's over there by the punch." Spike pointed.

Xander's eyes followed in the direction Spike was pointing.

"I don't see Buffy but I do see Faith."

Spike had taken another look. Xander was right. Faith was there, standing a small distance away from Buffy.

"Xander I need a favor."

"You got it buddy. What do you need?"

"I need you to distract Faith while I talk to Buffy."
----------------------
Buffy poured herself another cup of punch, promising herself she was going to stop at two.

"Hey B, I think you should lay off the punch."

"Excuse me but my mother is at home."

"Hey, I'm just saying...oh never mind...are you going to be okay? I'm going over to Spike."

"Sure, I'll be fine, standing here all alone." She replied, taking a sip from her cup.

Faith smirked at Buffy. It was apparent she was in a shitty mood but Faith wasn't going to let her spoil her fun. She placed her cup on the counter, running her hands through her shiny brunette locks then adjusted her breast. She bent down to look at her reflexion in the toaster while applying more red lipstick. She turned to Buffy.

"How do I look?"

"Like a slut." Buffy replied with honesty.

"Good, that was the look I was going for." Faith walked through the crowd towards Spike.
------------------------
"Oh bloody hell"

"What?"

"Here she comes."

"Who, Buffy?"

"No, Faith"

Spike forced a smile. "Hello, my little minx. Where have you been?"

"Right here baby. How about a kiss?" Faith wrapped her arms around Spike's waist, standing on her tiptoes to kiss him. He turned his head. Not giving up so easily, Faith wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. She planted a kiss on his lips, hoping for some tongue but Spike pulled away.

"Playing hard to get."

"No, not at all, pet"

Faith cupped Spike's crotch. "You know what they say. If you play hard to get, you want get got."

Spike was unable to block Faith's hand from coming into contact with his package. She was quick. He knew what was on her mind and regret started to set in. He really wished he'd broken things off with her, knowing it needed to happen soon. She and Buffy were hanging out a lot more which was going to make it impossible to keep avoiding Faith's advances and awkward situations like the one that was happening now.

"Come now, pet you know I'm happy to see you. Let me go to the little boys room and I promise to return back to you...Xander."

Spike turned to Xander, opening his eyes wide and slightly tilting his head to the side in as a gesture for him to take Faith off his hands.

"Xander will keep you company until I get back."

"Yeah, Faith...I make better company anyway. Come on lets dance."

Faith placed her hands on her hips. "Okay but you promise to come right back."

"I promise."

"Come on Xander and don't touch my butt."
------------------------
Buffy's eyes filled with tears, watching Spike with Faith only to lose it further when she saw them kiss. She threw her partially filled cup into the sink and pushed her way through the crowd. Someone grabbed her by the arm causing her to look back. It was Spike.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm getting the hell out of here and away from you."

"What's wrong?"

"Is that a trick question?"

"You're not going anywhere" Spike grabbed Buffy's arm tighter, pulling her up the stairs towards the bathroom. He was surprised it was empty, considering the house was filled with wall-to-wall people.

Xander watched the scene unfold between his buddy and Buffy. When he saw Spike dragging her upstairs, he danced around Faith so she couldn't see them.
-----------------------
Cordy looked all over the house for Angel. He was suppose to be getting her a cup of punch but that was almost an hour ago. She walked into the kitchen, thinking he'd been persuaded into playing cards. She located several of his frat buddies but none of them knew where he was. She searched outside the large house and around back but Angel was nowhere in sight. She headed upstairs to his room, thinking maybe he passed it. He was a little intoxicated when she met up with him earlier. She didn't bother knocking; turning the doorknob to find it was locked.

"Ahh you don't want to go in there sweetheart while Angel's getting some."

Cordy looked over at a guy wearing a pair of woman's underwear on his head. It was clear to Cordy the guy was wasted and using the wall to hold himself up.

"What?"

"He's in there with that chick. Hey Warren whose the hot chick in there with Angel."

Cordy looked over at the other drunken guy she assumed was Warren.

"It must be his girlfriend. What's her name? Cordelia? The blonde chick with the great tits."

"That's impossible. I'm Cordelia."

The two men had the look of shock on their faces, after realizing Angel was busted. They stumbled over to each other, laughing and then stumbled down the hallway singing "Wind Beneath My Wings".

Cordelia banged on Angel's door like a mad woman.

"Angel open this fucking door right now."
--------------------------
Spike dragged Buffy into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind them. She leaned against the counter, folding her arms across her chest. She was mad. Spike stepped towards her, placing his hands on her hips. He tried to get her to look at him but she looked down at the floor instead.

"Talk to me, luv?"

Buffy used her thumb to wipe away Faith's red lipstick. He assisted her, feeling stupid he didn't wipe it off himself after Faith kissed him. He'd forgotten, checking himself in the mirror to make sure it was gone.

"Why didn't you tell me you were still seeing her?" Buffy returned her eyes to the bathroom floor.

"You never asked."

"Would you have told me the truth?"

"Yes"

Buffy looked into his eyes. She believed him.

"I just assumed sense you and I were together, you had stopped seeing her. Stupid me I guess."

"You're not stupid, luv."

"Then what am I Spike?"

"Beautiful"

"Don't change the subject. I hated seeing you with her. Are there others?"

Spike was about to speak.

"Wait, don't answer that."

He smiled, snaking his arms around her waist then resting his forehead against hers.

"Do you want me to stop seeing her?"

Buffy looked up at him, holding back the urge to cry.

"Yes" she replied with a quiver in her voice.

"Done...now give us a kiss"

"No, you have Faith breath"

"She kissed me and there was no tongue. Come on kitten, I've missed you. Lets not spoil it by dwelling on what just happened."

Buffy knew Spike was right. She missed him too. She smiled at him, elevating her head to give him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Oh come on, surely you can do better than that."

"That's all you get" Buffy pouted.

"Look at that lip, I'm gonna get it."

Spike picked Buffy up, sitting her on the bathroom counter. He grabbed her by the chin, taking her bottom lip gently between his teeth before meeting her lips with his. It didn't take long for their passion to take over. The kiss got deeper, wetter and hotter, turning into more kisses while their hands wondered each other's clinging forms.
-----------------------
Faith was pissed she was still stuck with Xander. "What the hell is taking him so long?"

"No offense Xander but I didn't plan on spending my evening with you."

"None taken. Chill out Faith. He's probably waiting in line. How about another dance?"

"I don't think so. I'm going to find him."

"Come on now Faith. Like I said, he's probably waiting in line. There are millions of people in here. Just give him a few more minutes...come on lets get some punch."

Xander wiped the sweat from his forehead. He didn't know how long he was going to be able to keep Faith distracted, hoping Spike and Buffy would patch things up quickly.
-----------------------
Several seconds had passed but they felt like hours to Cordelia as she continued to bang on Angel's door. She was determined not to go anywhere until his cowardly ass opened the door.

"Open this fucking door. Angel, I know you're in there with some whore."

Cordelia was losing her voice from shouting. Her hands turned a new shade of red while she pounded and pounded until finally the door opened. She pushed it back further, noticing Darla's sweaty bed hair. She was the president of Delta Pi Sorority. The same sorority Cordy was trying to pledge. Angel was sitting on the bed, trying to put his shirt back on quickly. He looked at her and didn't say anything. The distinct smell of sweat, cum and pussy permeated the air. She walked passed a smirking Darla, straight to Angel. She started punching and slapping him but he pushed her away like she was weightless. Cordy fell to the floor angry, upset and humiliated in front of the people that poured into the room to witness her drama.

"You bastard. You are a sorry fucking bastard. I hate you." Cordy managed to get to her feet and looked at Darla. "And you". She stalked over to the blonde, slapping her across the face. She pushed Darla hard against the closet door, causing her to hit the back of her head and fall to the floor.

"I was right about one thing. He was in here with a whore."

Cordy pushed pass the people standing in the doorway. She started to cry needing her best friend by her side. She felt the urge to vomit, looking for a bathroom as she walked down the long hallway.
----------------------------
Spike whispered between kisses up and down Buffy's neck. "Do you want me to?"

"What?"

"That thing you like so much"

"Oh God yes"

Spike unbuttoned Buffy's jeans, pulling them completely off. He stared at her pink panties, running the back of his hand across the satiny material that covered her mound. He bent his fingers more so that the large knuckles on his hand brushed against her clit, where he lingered for several seconds. A barely audible gasp escaped from her mouth. When he heard it, he smiled looking into her eyes while he pulled her panties away from her hips, sliding them slowly down her legs.

He was deliberately handling her with care, giving her a sweet but sultry wet kiss to her lips, rubbing her inner and outer thighs. He kneeled down, placing both her legs over his shoulders so he could blow his warm breath across her pussy lips. Buffy's legs twitched on his shoulders. He looked down. She was ready.

The sensation Buffy was getting from Spike's breath against her sex was only arousing her more. She gripped the back of his head, clenching her toes together in anticipation of his tongue. When Spike wedged it in between the slit in her folds, Buffy was unable to stop the long extending whimper coming up from her throat. She braced herself on the counter with one hand while the other still palming the back of his head, bringing him closer to increasingly wet pussy.

Spike pushed his tongue inside her, moving it backwards and forwards while gripping her ass with both hands. With as much of his tongue he could get inside her, he alternated with half and full circles, keeping his tongue erect like his penis. He saturated the coiled light brown surface with his hot saliva, interrupting only to lick her clit.

"Oh God, yes...do it again...again...please Spike lick it again" Buffy whispered and Spike obeyed.

Buffy thought she was losing her mind. There wasn't a spot on her pussy Spike didn't inhabit with his tongue. She tried to keep it together but the moans he was drawing out her made it impossible. She wanted to see what he was doing but her eyes and head refused to work together. When they opened, her head would fall back against the mirror and when her head was in place, her eyes would close, drumming up images of drooling wolves. It was the second time Spike had gone down on her and as far as she was concerned it wasn't going to be the last.

Spike removed one of his hands from her ass, parting her softness to expose her clit. He blew on it and then waited, teasing her and wanting her to beg for it. He continued to blow on her clit, giving it only brief contact with the tip of his tongue.

"Spike...don't stop...please" Buffy responded even though his holding back was turning her on even more.

He started soft sucking her clit, feeling her legs tense. He smiled, knowing she was about to come and he didn't hold back. Spike sucked harder and then in a surprise move, licked her anus.

"Ohhhhhh"

Spike looked up.

"Like that didn't you luv."

"Yes...ohh...don't stop."

Spike had given her ass a good licking before returning his attention back to her pussy.

After what seemed like a lifetime of licking and sucking, Buffy's legs began to weaken. When she knew Spike had found the right spot, she gripped his head even tighter, keeping it where it was until she came, screaming his name and begging him to fuck her.
-----------------------------

Faith was angry, feeling Spike was standing her up. "Alright Xander that's it. I'm going to find him."

"Did he put you up to this...to get rid of me?"

"Huh? What? Of course not Faith don't be silly."

Xander couldn't look Faith in the eye when he replied.

"You're such a bad lair Xander. He pawned me off on you didn't he?

Xander shrugged his shoulders. He didn't know what to say to the hot-tempered brunette.

"I knew it. I'm so tired of his shit. That's it."

Faith walked out of the kitchen in search of Spike. There were four bathrooms in the house, two upstairs and two downstairs. She knew this because she'd spent a lot of time at the fraternity house. She decided to check upstairs while Xander followed. Making her way up the second floor, she spotted a distraught looking Cordy. She called out to her quickening her pace.

"Cord what's wrong?"

"I caught that bastard cheating on me."

"Angel...that asshole...where is he?"

"I don't care right now. Let's just get out of here. Have you seen Buffy?"

"No. I left her in the kitchen a while ago but I was just in there with Xander and I didn't see her."

"What about you Xander?"

Xander shrugged. "Maybe she went home."

"Lets get the hell out of this house."

Faith wrapped her arm around the crying brunette, helping her down the stairs.
-----------------------------

Buffy grabbed the front of Spike's jeans, fumbling with the button and zipper until she got her hands on his cock. She rubbed her thumb over the swollen head, pulling Spike into a fiery kiss. His hand covered hers as they both moved his swollen head up and down her slit. He entered her and they both gasped then returned to tangling their tongues. Buffy was hot and soaking wet, making Spike vulnerable to a quick release.

"Christ Buffy I about to come."

"Don' t come yet...not yet...ahnnnauhhannahhh ahhnnnnahhnahhnn"

"I can't. I'm sorry, luv.

Spike was unable to hold on any longer. After a few more hammering plunges, he ejaculated Buffy's name still plunging away until her orgasm snatched her up and shook her like a rag doll.
---------------------------------
Xander watched the two distraught and pissed off women head down the stairs. He'd had enough drama and excited for one night. At this point, he had no idea where Spike and Buffy had gone nor did he care. Xander was more concerned with relieving himself after having several cups of punch. The bathroom door was locked but luckily he was the first in line. Several more people lined up behind him, twisting and turning while leaning against the wall. Finally, Xander banged on the door.

"Will you hurry it up. I'm drowning in urine out here."

When the door opened, Xander stepped back, watching a smiling Spike and blushing Buffy emerge. Everyone in the line, cheered, whistled and cat called as the disheveled couple walked the hall of shame.

A/N: For those of you still enjoying the story, I'm sorry for the late update. I hope this chapter was worth the wait. Please review, I need it.