"Fuck you" Faith shouted into the telephone before throwing it against the wall. It was her way of hanging up on Spike after he told her he was seeing Buffy. She leaped from her bed, kicking the telephone from her path and violently flinging open her door, making a hole in the drywall with the doorknob. She stalked over to Cordy's room shouting her name and banging on the door. Several students walked into the hallway, wondering what was going on.

Faith looked at the curious gawkers and shouted, "What the fuck are you looking at?"

Cordy had taken a deep breath before she answered the door. Without saying a word, she stood to the side, allowing the pissed off brunette to enter.

Faith breezed passed her, pacing back and forth with her hands on her hips. "Your so called friend is a fucking bitch."

Cordy closed the door, taking a seat in her desk chair. She decided it was best not to respond right away and allow Faith to vent.

"All this damn time her skinny ass was fucking Spike. I can't believe it. I thought we were friends. She had me believing she was so understanding about my feelings for him. I confided in her and she stabs me in the back. I so want to hit something right now. Did you know about this?"

Cordy looked at her friend and nodded her head.

"And you didn't tell me." Faith shouted.

"I just found out a couple of hours ago. I couldn't believe it either. I wanted to tell you right away but Buffy thought it was best that Spike tell you himself."

"Oh Buffy thought. Why...was she afraid?"

"I don't know...maybe."

"She should be. That fucking bitch is going to get what's coming to her trust me. When the opportunity presents itself, I going to be right there to take the knife she stuck in my back and place it in hers. All those times we talked about Spike...I mean just everything and the entire time she was laughing in my face."

"Faith you have every right to be upset with Buffy but what about Spike? He's not so innocent in all of this."

"You're right but he's a guy. I expect that from him. I mean think about it how many guys do you know would turn down some pussy. I guy once told me the only thing better than old pussy was new pussy."

Cordy wished she could have answered that question using Angel as the exception but his behavior with Darla only proved that Faith was right.

"What the hell does he even see in Buffy anyway? I look ten times better than she does. What did you say to her when you found out?"

"I told her it was fucked up and just plain wrong." Cordy stood up and walked towards her bed, wringing her hands until they turned red. She looked at Faith, feeling sorry for her. "I have a confession to make."

Faith looked at Cordy more intently. "What is it?"

Cordy hesitated, looking away from Faith eyes. She had stood up again, walking back to her desk chair.

"Why are you looking so nervous? If you have something else to say just say it."

"Well, a few days before school started Buffy, Spike, Willow, Xander and me decided to hang out at the park."

"You already told me this story." Faith interrupted.

"Well I did leave a few things out." Cordy shrugged then continued. I should have told you there was an attraction between them. Everyone that night saw it especially when they left the group to do their own thing. There was a lot of flirting and playing around between them. You know like they were a couple. At one point I thought I saw them kissing but they were just standing really close to each other."

"It was foreplay and I wish you would have told me Cordy."

"You're right. I'm sorry but do want you to know I called them both on it. The only reason I didn't tell you was because Buffy swore to me she was not going to pursue it."

"Well it sure as hell didn't take her long to change her mind."

"I guess not."

"Looks like your so called friend fucked both of us. I mean if you can't trust your best friend who can you trust."

"You're right. I'm pissed at her too. She even tried to get me to see it from her side but I just couldn't."

"Don't tell me...let me guess. She really likes him no better yet she loves him. God she is so naïve but I can't blame her Spike does have that affect on you after a hot sweaty roll in the hay. Frankly, that's all he's good for anyway."

Cordy looked at Faith with questioning eyes. "What about all those feelings you had for him. I mean it wasn't that long ago you were willing to give up all your precious other men to just be with him."

"What can I say...temporary insanity. Haven't I taught you anything Cordy? You always keep good dick on the shelf because you never know when you may need to dust it off and have yourself a real good lay."

"So all that crap about you thinking Spike was the one for you was just all bullshit."

"Ahhh ..sort of...yeah... I guess. Look, I do like Spike. We had very hot sex. Its enough to make you want to do crazy things."

Cordy had felt foolish for a moment, thinking about what Buffy said regarding Spike just being one of many guys Faith only wanted around for a good time. At least, Buffy did genuinely care for Spike she thought. Faith really had her fooled into believing she wanted more with him that is why she thought it was best to intervene but now she wasn't so sure. But what Buffy did was still wrong in her book regardless of Faith's feelings about Spike.

"So what are you going to do?" Cordy asked.

"Give me the phone."
----------------------
Spike was sitting up against the headboard of Buffy's bed. When he arrived, she told him about the conversation she and Cordy had but not before scolding him about starting the mess in the first place. Immediately, he picked up the phone to call Faith to get everything finally out in the open. He didn't want to talk to her while Anya and the rest of Buffy's roommates were around so he settled for the privacy of Buffy's bedroom.

Buffy walked into her room, watching Spike stare off into the distance. She waited downstairs with Anya so she could let him have some privacy while he talked to Faith. Besides, she wanted to make herself scarce anyway. Although she admitted not regretting what she did to Faith, there was still a level where she felt uncomfortable. Anya knew it, informing Buffy it was guilt. She knew her blunt friend was correct to a certain degree but it wasn't enough guilt to make Buffy stop seeing Spike. She approached the bed, placing her head on his chest.

"What did she say?"

Spike stroked Buffy's head still staring off into space. "It starts with an F and ended with a you and then she hung up."

"Well I didn't expect her to be calm about it and I wouldn't be surprised if she confronted me."

Right after Buffy made that statement, the phone rang. Anya answered, yelling up the stairs for Buffy to pick up.

"Hello"

"Watch your back, bitch"

Buffy recognized Faith's voice. She lifted her head from Spike's chest, moving to sit in a chair across from the bed. "Nice to hear from you to Faith and by the way don't call my house with this bullshit. You don't scare me." Buffy chuckled. "If you want to fight over a guy, well that's just sad. The funny thing is, you don't really care about him. Your pride is hurt because you didn't dump him first." Buffy's eyes darted to Spike still sitting up against the headboard. She searched for some sort of reaction but his face was blank which was unusual for him.

Faith pulled the phone away from her ear then screamed into it. "Bitch you don't know me."

Buffy leaned forward she didn't take to kindly being called a bitch but she remained calmed. It was a good tactic to use against someone who was angry with you since she often witnessed her father doing it to her mother just to make her angrier. "I know enough to say that I don't like you. I've never liked you and I'm glad I don't have to pretend to like you anymore for Cordy's sake."

"Oh you think you're hot shit now that you've taken Spike away from me...puffing your chest out a little bit...feeling a little brave. You didn't have the balls to tell me yourself because you knew what would happen."

"You delusional girl. I can't take anything from you that was not yours to begin with. You'll get over it Faith." Buffy leaned back into the chair, sitting Indian style. There was silence and she knew she had Faith's attention. "Why don't you just draw a line through Spike's name on your list of studs and move on. I'm quite sure you'll have no problem finding someone to replace him."

Faith hesitated from the ring of truth in Buffy's words that temporarily sated her anger until it came back and she screamed the words "fuck you" into the telephone.

Buffy pulled the receiver away from her ear. She waited a few seconds, thinking the screaming was going to continue but there was silence. She placed the receiver back to her ear.

"Look, I have better things to do then to talk to you while you nurse your so called wounded heart." Buffy walked over to the bed and sat down. "Don't call here again." She hung up on Faith then called Cordy. When Faith answered the phone, she hung up. She had no idea Faith was there and she didn't like it, wondering why her best friend would even allow the angry brunette to call her in the first place. Buffy dialed again and this time Cordy picked up.

"Happy now. She finally knows. Now you can console her and bask in your self righteous glory."

"Don't blame me for this. This is all on you and Spike."

"If you would have just stayed neutral and given her time to get over it without this bit of information maybe things would have turned out differently."

"Are you kidding me? What makes you think that? What you and Spike did was fucked up and you know it."

"All I wanted was for you to stay out of it but you just had to push. Why couldn't you have just been a friend to me and taken a step back? I guess misery loves company."

"Fuck you Buffy. This has nothing to do with Angel."

"You're a liar. You said it yourself. You were afraid I would do it to you. Now it's my turn to be the psychiatrist. You couldn't get your justice with Angel so you decided to take it out on my relationship with Spike."

Cordy hesitated there was a ring of truth in Buffy's words. "Whatever Buffy...you can believe what you want but it still doesn't change the fact that what you and Spike did was wrong."

"Here we go again...blah blah blah...make sure you console your friend. I'm sure she's crying all over your shoulder right now about her lose." Buffy hung up on Cordy.

The angry brunette called back and Buffy answered on the first ring.

"Don't you ever hang up on me again. I'm not Faith. I'm trying to be mature about all this and everyone else it acting like kids. Faith wants to fight...you want to hang up. Right now I think its best we not talk for a while and give everyone some time to cool off."

Buffy swallowed hard. Despite all that was happening, Cordy was still her best friend and she loved her. Cordy was being the bigger person. Buffy admired that about her friend because someone had to do it or their friendship would not survive. Buffy was a very stubborn person some would even say proud. She was well aware how it could ruin her friendship with Cordy and she didn't know if she would have tried to save it. She agreed to spend some time apart and both women hung up.

Spike pulled Buffy to him, wrapping his arms around her. She rested her head against his shoulder.

"I want ask you if you're okay so I'm just going to hold you."

"Thank you"

Spike kissed Buffy on the top of her head. "This too shall pass."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Anything luv."

"If you had the chance to do over again, would you have gotten involved with me?"

"I wished I had kissed you that first night. That would be the only thing that I would have changed."

Buffy turned to him.

"Me too...kiss me now"

Spike smiled. He cupped her cheek, pulling her into a sweet lingering kiss. When their tongues touched, the passion between them ignited. The kiss became more intense and probing. He pulled Buffy on top of him never breaking the fiery contact. His hands traveled her body finally resting on her firm ass. He cupped it while running his tongue along the length of her neck. Buffy gasped, leaning down to capture in his lips in another kiss. She sucked gently on his tongue, pulling him deeper into her mouth. She could feel his erection pressing against her while she ran her hand down from his neck to his crotch, cupping and rubbing him. Spike groaned, placing his hand over hers to make Buffy stroke him harder. Their tongues circled then slipped into each other's mouths. Buffy's hand moved from his crotch to the waist of his jeans. She pulled out his t-shirt then unbuttoned his pants, massaging low then lower until her hand was on the grand prize. She squeezed him while stroking up and down and applying the same technique on his balls.

Spike had torn his mouth away from hers, gasping from the warmth of her hand around him. He cupped her breast while his other hand remained on her ass, rubbing along the crevice. His hips lifted partially from the bed as his groans became louder. Buffy silenced him with her tongue and the kiss became more profound, deepening each time he entered her mouth and she entered his.

Buffy's other hand pushed up Spike's shirt, revealing his perfect abs. He helped her out by pulling it off so her hand could stay on his cock. He kicked off his boots and Buffy pulled his jeans off his hips. His erection was massive and upright and all she could do was stare at it with her mouth gaped open like she was witnessing a miracle. She thought who ever said size didn't matter was a very bad liar.

Spike looked at her, wondering where Buffy had gone.

"Are you alright, luv?"

Buffy swallowed hard and licked her lips while staring into his eyes. She licked them again then let them drift to his waiting erection.

Spike knew what she was thinking. He recognized the look in her eyes. She wanted him but in a different kind of way. She had never gone down on him nor did he expect her to. They never talked about it.

"You don't have to, luv."

"I want to."

Spike watched Buffy lower her head, taking him into her mouth.

"Ooooh...Buffy"

Buffy had never sucked a dick in her life. Riley tried to get her to do it but she refused. He'd already given her a venereal disease and luckily it was something she was able to get rid of. It was enough to turn her off from the act but Spike was different. She really wanted to give him something special. She read in a magazine once it was the ultimate compliment. She wanted to make it really good for him, having thought about it for the last few days. She even watched gay porn with Anya to see how it was done and gotten a few tips from other female friends of hers.

She had taken him slowly into her mouth careful not to let her teeth make hard contact with the skin. She knew the tongue was important so before she started bobbing her head up and down. She licked and caressed it for several minutes until it was covered in her salvia, making the glide easier. She held him at the base, lowering and lifting her head over him until she found a comfortable rhythm. When she heard him moan, she knew she was doing something right. She opened her eyes to look at him. His eyes were shut tight, his brow was crinkled and his mouth was open helping her confidence. She continued to look at him, noticing when she increased the suction, his hips lifted partially off the bed with more moaning. She put her tongue, lips and mouth to good use, alternating over his hardness until she saw his come face. At that moment, indecisiveness set in. Buffy didn't know if she wanted him to come in her mouth or not. She didn't want to abruptly stop so she continued to throat him.

"Buffy...luv...I'm about to...uhnnn...Buffy ...I'm going to come."

She lifted her head, watching Spike explode on his stomach. "Bloody, hell"

Still a little unsure of herself, Buffy waited for Spike to recover before asking him if he liked it.

He removed his arm from over his eyes, looking down at Buffy.

"Pet that was amazing."

"Really"

"Really" Spike chuckled.

Letting her curiosity get the best of her, Buffy dipped her finger into his semen and tasted it then smiled as if she received an award for the best oral scene.

"Would you believe me if I told you it was my first time doing that."

Spike propped himself up on his elbows.

"No"

"Well it was. I wanted to give you something special."

"Luv, you're enough."

"I would like to think so. Now, I've given myself completely to you."

Spike smiled wickedly. Well not completely. Buffy looked at Spike with questioning eyes.

"There is still one more special thing you could give me."

Buffy continued to look at him unable to figure out what he was talking about until it dawned her he was talking about anal sex.

"Oh gross Spike" Buffy picked up a pillow and tossed it at him.

"What? I didn't say anything."

"You didn't have to. I know what you're talking about and for the record. I'm never letting you or anyone else go there."

"Well you know what they say luv never say never."