Business was slowing down at The Double Meat Palace and Buffy had one more hour to go. She needed to get home to shower away the grease smell and get ready for her date with Spike. Today was their six-month anniversary and they were going to celebrate. She tried to get the night off but two people had called in sick so Buffy had to come in. Making sure she would get off on time, she decided to clean up early starting in the back first.

"Buffy we need you up front", shouted Ted, the manager.

"Okay" Buffy tossed the sponge into the sink then washed her hands.

As she approached the register, she saw Faith standing at the counter. She paused, cursing under her breath and wondering what the hell was she doing here.

"Can I help you?" She said, trying to sound professional just in case her boss was looking.

Faith gave Buffy what appeared to be a genuine smile. "What's up B?"

Buffy smirked, placing her hand on her hip. "What are you doing here Faith?"

"Jeeez last time I check this was a free country."

"Are you going to order something or not?"

"No. Actually I came here to talk to you."

"Well as you can see, I'm working."

"What time do you get off?"

"Why?" Buffy asked defensively.

Faith held her hands in front of her. "Hey easy B, I just want to talk."

"Yeah right. What do you want Faith?"

"Honest, I want to talk. Can you take a break or something so we can go outside?"

"Whatever you have to say to me you can say it right here in front of witnesses."

"Okay, fine. I came here to tell you that I'm cool with you seeing Spike. I'm over it and I want us to be friends again."

Buffy crinkled her brow then smirked, folding her arms across her chest. "We were never friends."

"Okay, whatever we were...lets start over. I like you B. You're a cool girl and I really do want to be your friend. I'm sorry for the way I acted. It was immature but I'm fine now. No hard feelings, okay." Faith held out her hand in a friendly gesture to put everything behind them.

Thinking Faith was being sincere, Buffy reached out to shake her hand. Faith grabbed it, trying to pull Buffy over the counter.

"You stupid bitch!! You think I was going to let you get away with what you did!! This ain't over B! Not by a long shot!"

Buffy tried to pull free but Faith was freakishly strong for a girl. A coworker witnessing the incident grabbed Faith by the waist causing her to loosen her grip on Buffy's arm. Highly pissed, Buffy climbed over the counter. She approached Faith, raising her fist to strike but Ted grabbed her by the wrist and waist, preventing her from doing so. Her co-worker, Ford managed to get Faith out of the restaurant, locking the door behind him while the manager stopped Buffy for going after her.

Faith remained at the door cursing and screaming obscenities then stormed away.

"Buffy what was that all about?"

"A boy and a wounded ego."

Ted trailed behind her. "She's crazy."

"Yep" Buffy replied, walking towards the back to retrieve her sponge.

"I'm going to call the police."

"Don't"

"Are you sure? I have a feeling she'll be waiting for you when you get off."

"I doubt it. She's not as hard as she pretends to be. I'm not worried about her."

"Well, I'm responsible for you at least until you get off but I insist on walking you to your car."

"Thanks, but I can hold my own."

"I'm sure you can but I need you in one piece. You're on the schedule for tomorrow."

Buffy laughed. "Spoken like a true boss."

After several minutes had gone by, Ford walked outside then came back informing Buffy the angry brunette had left.

"Was she by herself?" Buffy asked, wiping down one of the tables.

"There was another girl in the car with her when she drove off."

Buffy looked up. "Did you see what she looked like?" She asked, hoping it wasn't her best friend.

"I couldn't get a good look at her."

However, Buffy refused to believe it was Cordy. Their friendship seemed to be getting back on track. They talked almost every day, staying away from the subjects of Spike and Faith but she was curious to know who was with Faith. It wasn't like the she had a lot of friends. Girls didn't trust her especially around their men and guys well they just wanted to screw her.

Buffy's arm was sore and the area where Faith grabbed her was starting to bruise. She had taken a shower but didn't get dress. She was tired and the evening events didn't make it any better. She was expecting Spike soon but figured she had enough time to rest her eyes.

********

Spike was looking forward to seeing Buffy. It was their six-month anniversary and a milestone for him. She was his first long-term relationship. Usually when he hooked up with a girl. They would sleep together for a couple weeks then mutually end things while everyone remained friends. There were no hard feelings except with Faith. She didn't take it very well when he had told her about him and Buffy. She surprised him. He didn't expect her to act the way that she did. If anything she would have been the most understanding he thought. Their relationship was no different than the others. But what bothered him about Faith was that she knew he was seeing other chicks even before he hooked up with Buffy so he couldn't understand what the big deal was.

********

Still reeling from her scuffle with Buffy, Faith decided to pay Spike a visit. She spotted the gorgeous unsuspecting blonde walking towards Xander's car. She picked up her pace, trying to catch him before he left. "Hey, lover." She said, running her hand along the hood of the car.

Spike turned around. "Faith"

"In the flesh. I was just on my way to see you." She moved closer, positioning herself directly in front of him but not close enough to invade his personal space.

"What for?" He asked, quickly.

Faith placed her hands on her hips. "To tell you that you're a sorry son of a bitch. Out of all the girls you could have hooked up with. Why Buffy? She's got nothing on me and I take as an insult that you chose her over me."

"Hold on there pet. I didn't choose her over you. You and I weren't seeing each other exclusively." Spike opened the car door, stepping one foot inside. "Come on Faith you know how this game works. We both were seeing other people and I didn't care so why should you."

Faith stepped closer and Spike tried to back up but he was trapped. "You weren't like the others. You treated me like I was special."

Spike's eyes softened. "And you're still are pet in your own way."

Misreading his intent, Faith stepped closer, practically pinning Spike against the car. She cupped the side of his face. "How about one more time for old times sake? I'll even let you do that thing you like so much."

Spike moved his face out of her reach. "No, pet. I'm with Buffy now and I'm not going to screw that up playing around with you. It's been three months now. I've moved on and I think you should do the same."

Faith was furious he turned her down but she didn't let it show. "You're right. I know you're right...then can I at least have a hug." She asked, holding her arms out to him.

Spike shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

They ex-lovers embraced. Spike tried to pull away from her quickly but Faith maintained her grip on him, running her tongue along the length of his neck before biting him hard between his neck and shoulder.

"Damn it, Faith" Spike shouted, pushing her to the ground. He placed his hand over the bite glad she didn't break the skin. "You stupid bint. What the hell did you do that for?"

"Oh come on lover. I know you liked it. I guess being with little miss Buffy has made you all soft. You were always hard and ready when you were with me."

Even after Faith bit him, Spike was still trying to be nice to her by keeping his sadistic side in check. "Well I'm not with you anymore and don't make me start regretting it now. Look pet, we had fun but it's really over. I'm trying to be gentlemen about this."

"A gentlemen...well that's funny coming from you. All the women you've screwed and dumped. Don't kid yourself lover, there's nothing that speaks gentlemen about you. You're nothing but a whore."

Spike looked at his watch. He was running late for his date with Buffy. He needed to get rid of Faith, figuring the only way for that to happen was to treat her like shit and give her a taste of her own medicine.

"And you would know a lot about that. Why do you think I shagged you in the first place? You were a sure thing baby and every guy knows it. The only whore here is you."

Faith was silent listening to Spike's harsh words. She had never seen that side of him before. When they were together, he treated her like a lady always so sweet, showering her with a lot of attention.

"Why so quite pet? You had a lot to say earlier."

Faith lip was quivering as she tried to hold back tears.

"Are those real tears I see in your eyes?"

Faith had gotten to her feet. "Fuck you, Spike."

"I already did pet, many times. Can't say I fancy it anymore...although I'm sure my pal Xander would love to have a go. He's upstairs if you're interested."

Spike tried to shut the door but Faith grabbed it then tried to pull him out of the car. He grabbed her by the wrists, shaking her. "Get a hold of yourself woman." He shouted.

Faith struggled against his hold on her, losing her balance and falling to the ground. She used her feet to kick the door on him but Spike caught it in time before it could do any damage. He had enough of the angry brunette.

"So what we shagged a few times. What did you think...it was true love. Stay the hell away from me and my girl."

"Too late lover. I already paid her a visit."

"What did you do?"

Faith laughed. Getting back on her feet, then turned and walked away like nothing had ever happened.

********

Spike climbed inside the car quickly. He had to make sure Buffy was all right. When he arrived at her townhouse, Anya filled him in on the drama that happened at the Double Meat Palace. Spike ran up the stairs, knocking lightly on Buffy's bedroom door before he entered. The angry expression on his face disappeared when he saw her sleeping on the bed wrapped in a towel.

He loved watching her sleep, taking a seat on the bed. He was going to wake her slowly. Starting at her toes, he trailed his index finger up the back of her foot, over her heel then along the calf and thigh, stopping at the edge of the towel that covered her heart-shaped bottom. He did the same with the other foot while he watched Buffy shift but not open her eyes then got another idea. He walked over to her dresser, picking up a bottle of baby oil.

Pouring a generous amount into his hands, Spike worked the slippery substance into her feet then ran both his hands up her calves to her thighs, repeating the same action with her other leg.

Buffy's eyes fluttered open. "Spike" She called out, trying to raise her head to look at him.

Spike removed his hands from her legs to place them on her shoulders. "Shhh" He reached for some more baby oil, rubbing it into his hands and placing them on her shoulders using circular motions.

"What are you doing?" Buffy knew that was a stupid question. It was obvious what he was doing but it was the only thing that came to mind as she tried to will herself to wake up. Spike's massage wasn't helping.

"Making you feel good...lay back down...let me finish." Spike whispered into her ear, leaving a wet trail of kisses on the skin not covered by the towel. He removed the soft cloth from her body then reached for more baby oil. Starting at her shoulders again, he massaged down to the small of her back then over her curvy bottom.

Since things were going to get messy, Spike removed his shirt but left on his black wife beater. He positioned himself at the end of the bed, parting Buffy's legs by her ankles. He licked the cleft that led to the crevice of her ass, trailing his tongue down until it found and circled around her anal opening.

Buffy's lifted her head from the pillow. "Ooohh...that feels good."

Spike looked up, while his tongue continued to stimulate the forbidden opening. "You like that" He asked, stopping for a moment to hear her response.

"uhnnn...yes"

Spike continued his tongue massage, tickling the small sensitive flesh between her anal opening and her quim. He teased, tickled and stabbed his tongue into her tight opening. He wanted to take her there but thought she would refuse him. Anal loving wasn't for everyone.

Buffy's head lifted from the pillow. "ummm...uhnn...uhnn...uhnnn." She gathered the pillow in her arms while she clenched and unclenched her ass, trying not to squeal. Spike's tongue had no boundaries. There wasn't a place it hadn't explored on her body as her pussy tingled and swelled. She was wet and excited as her juices trickle out of her. She pressed her face into the pillow, biting into it until his tongue found its way inside her ass. She let out a loud gasp, releasing the pillowcase from her clenched teeth.

Spike grabbed the bottle of baby oil off the floor. Smiling while resting on his heels, he watched Buffy wiggle her ass and lift from the bed. She was missing the contact he thought and for a brief moment, he entertained the thought of asking her if she wanted him to go there but changed his mind.

"Turn over" He whispered.

Spike poured and rubbed more oil into his hands. Starting at the sides of her neck, he worked his way down, splaying in fingers as they traveled over her small full breasts, around her areolas and nipples to which he gave pinch and a once over with his thumb. He massaged along and under the perfect curve of her breasts, down to her quivering stomach. The forefinger of his left hand caressed around and inside the sensitive flesh of her navel where, with the tip of his tongue, he licked in between the small crease in the flesh that formed there. His oily hands smoothed over her thighs down the rest of her leg to the tips of her toes then back up again so his hands could cradle her ass. Spike leaned in pushing his palms against the flesh at the back of her thighs. He spread her then gave her quim one hard lick before getting off the bed.

There was a yearning to feel the solidness of his body. Her skin was starving for him, making her drowsy with pleasure. Buffy hadn't found release but she was almost there. Her body made small involuntary movements as his tongue left its wet mark on her pussy, causing her to moan for more. .

Spike placed the bottle of baby oil on the floor, feeling like he had accomplished what he set out to do, waking Buffy. He wasn't going to give her release, figuring he'd let her marinate through their date before they really celebrated their anniversary. He looked down and into her glazed over eyes, watching her travel from his crotch to the waistband of his jeans. She wanted him to finish what he started.

"Get naked now." Buffy demanded, watching Spike remove his tank top, shoes and jeans. She placed her legs over the side of the bed, reaching down to grab the baby oil.

Spike was standing in front of her naked, proud and erect. She poured a generous amount into her hands then reached as far as her arms would allow from her sitting position to coat Spike's sexy hard form. The smoothness of his body was unreal she thought as her hands glided along the hard planes and lines of his chest, waist, ass, hips, legs all the way to his feet. She skipped his cock on purpose but let the side of her face rub against it not bothered by the pre-cum that left its mark to dry and tighten on her skin.

"Turn around" She whispered.

Pouring more of the oil into her hands, Buffy barely reached his shoulders moving to form the letter Y as they traveled down his spine to the small of his back. She licked the two dimples there, which were the only imperfections on his skin. She circled her arms around his waist, and then wrapped her hand around his cock while the other played with his balls. She pumped and stroked it, feeling it thicken and extend bypassing its original erect state. She bit both his ass cheeks then smoothed over the teeth impressions with her tongue, watching them fade.

"Turn around" She whispered again, quickly taking his cock into her mouth, sucking and licking him while her fingers dug into his ass.

Buffy's request for him to get undressed sounded more like an order. Spike was never good at following orders but he made an exception for his girl. He relaxed under her touch, letting the events with Faith fade away.

Lowering his head to watch her cover every inch of him with oil. He jerked back just a little when the softness of her cheek touched the head of his cock. Spike wasn't in control and for the first time he didn't know what to do with his hands so he let them rest at his sides while she worshipped him.

It couldn't get any better than this he thought, feeling the sudden rush of pleasure throughout his body when her hands found his cock and sac. His hands joined hers as they both pumped his cock but when her teeth marked the flesh of his ass, they fell to his side again as he hissed his pleasure almost spilling into her hand.

Buffy had made a liar out of him. Just when he realized things couldn't get any better, they did while he watched her love him with her pretty mouth. He stroked the side of her face while he continued to watch her envelop him, rocking back and forth on his heels with only her grip on his ass to keep him steady. His head dipped back several times. She was navigating over his cock with skill. Over the last three months, Buffy had gotten a lot better and he was about to come again but wanted to do it while inside her. He twisted his hand in her hair, jerking her head backwards. Her mouth opened and Spike slipped his tongue inside, moving it against hers.

Buffy placed her legs back onto the bed, spreading them wide for him. Spike climbed on top of her, looking into her eyes and she looked back lovely. He had given her an Eskimo kiss, thinking there was no other place he'd rather be then with her underneath him, surrounding him. His heart thumped in his chest, forcing the three most spoken words throughout history out of his mouth.

"I love you" It was the first time he'd ever spoken those words to another woman except his mum. Buffy was special and Spike was convinced he'd found THE ONE.

Buffy's eyes opened in wide-eyed surprise. She smiled, placing a gentle kiss to his lips.

"I love you, too."

Sealing the commitment and responsibility that came with those words, they kissed. Buffy's oil slicked hands journeyed smoothly over his strong back while his hands continued to tangle in her hair. They kissed long and deep. Spike entered her slowly, making she received every hard inch of him.

Buffy was swollen and receptive, taking all of him with sensuous movements of her hips, helping her open more and more to accommodate the thickness of his cock. There was nothing slow about his thrusting as she whimpered softly and he moaned in response. When his cock found that deeper place, her stomach tightened and her breath came and went as she whispered his name against his ear.

Spike whispered in her ear. "Oh pet I can feel you tightening around me not wanting to let me go. I love pleasing you...making you feel good. Do I make you feel good, Buffy?"

Caught in a moment of orgasm, Buffy's creamy wetness was her response. Spike's low sexy voice had prompted her to come while he came with a series of short excited gasps, tensing then relaxing his oily body now wet with their sweat against hers.

Spike propped himself up on his forearms. "You know pet I had something else planned for us tonight."

Buffy raised an eyebrow. "No you didn't you pig."

"Oink, Oink" Spike chuckled. "No really. Not that I didn't plan on shagging you senseless tonight but I at least wanted to feed you first."

Feeling energized when she should have been exhausted Buffy climbed off the bed, wrapping herself back in the towel. "So tell me...is the place you're taking me to formal or informal. You know a girls gotta look her best."

"Pet you look good in anything or nothing at all. I myself prefer the nothing at all."

"I would have never guessed." She said, sarcastically opening her closet to pull out a pair of dark denim jeans and a hot pink top. She looked over her shoulder at Spike. His face was buried in the pillow. Buffy smiled wickedly then slapped him on his ass.

"Get up"

"Hey, you haven't even showered yet." Spike raised his scared eyebrow. "Unless you want me to join you."

"So not a good idea. I'll be out in ten minutes."

"Fine mean while, pet I just lay here to gather up my strength. I'm a bit nackered." He replied, licking his lips in a suggestive manner.

After they both showered and cleaned up, Spike escorted Buffy to Xander's car helping her inside. He climbed into the driver's seat, kissing Buffy on the cheek before starting the car.

"Ready pet"

"All set"

"Where are we going?"

"Just sit back and enjoy the ride."

The route Spike was taking was the same route Buffy takes on her way to school. He drove through the gate nearest the girl's dormitory, continuing on the winding road that led to the tennis courts. Buffy looked at Spike with questioning eyes.

Spike stopped the car, climbing out. He popped the trunk, pulling out a picnic basket and a large plaid blanket. Buffy blushed and couldn't stop.

"Where are we going to eat?"

Spike smiled not revealing anything. He pulled a key out of his pocket, removing the lock and chain from the gate. One of his good buddies was the captain of the tennis team and owed him favor for hooking him up with Faith. He decided to call that favor in for his date with Buffy.

"We're going to eat on the tennis court to mark the spot where we shared our first real kiss."

"Its perfect." She said, kissing him on the lips.

Spike found the switch to turn on the lights and they walked inside. After spreading out the blanket, he'd taken Buffy by the hand to lower her down onto the blanket. He removed her shoes then kissed her toes. They ate, laughed and talked about each of their visits from Faith but only briefly. It was a romantic three hours then the happy couple packed up and left, returning to Buffy's house to make love.


A/N: Thanks to everyone still following this story. Your reviews are appreciated.