Chapter 11

“I’m totally hating you right now.”

“I’m sorry,” Elizabeth said truthfully, handing Buffy the rope.

“Tell me if it’s too tight, William.”

He nodded, looking uncomfortable as Buffy tied him to the chair. “You won’t leave me like this, right?”

“No way,” Buffy said warmly, running the back of her hand over his cheek. She whimpered when he nuzzled it. “I hate this.”

“We’ll untie you first thing in the morning, and during the night, Buffy and I will only be a shout away.”

“I’m sleeping in here,” Buffy announced, challenging Elizabeth. “You can’t stop me.”

“I won’t, as long as you keep him restrained.” Elizabeth walked around the chair and inspected the ropes. “You’re positive that Spike will be unable to break free?”

“He can try, but he’s not getting anywhere. If that vampire comes back before Saturday…” Buffy shook her head, “I’m so going to kick his ass.”

“Would you care for a blanket, William?”

“Of course he’ll need a blanket, you want him to freeze too?”

Elizabeth and William both looked at Buffy in shock after her outburst.

“Alright, I gather I should leave you both alone now.” Smiling sadly, she went into her room.

“You weren’t very kind to her.”

“Yeah, well, you know how I feel about this.” Buffy draped a blanket over William’s shoulders. “I think it’s stupid and unfair.”

“She means well and I’m willing to do anything that will ensure your safety, Buffy.”

“We still have days. I was promised an entire month. I hope you don’t think I’m being a baby about this, but I don’t think that you need to be tied up every night. I want you in our bed.” Buffy sighed, giving him a kiss on the top of his head. “Fine, fine, don’t look at me like that, I’ll apologize tomorrow.”

“Thank you,” William said, grinning. “Try to sleep, love…for me?”

“You did that on purpose, just to make my heart feel all melty.” Buffy laughed, kissing him on the lips. “You know I’ll do anything for you,” she whispered.
***

“This isn’t working,” Buffy grumbled, tossing and turning on the couch. “I tried, but I miss you. It’s driving me crazy, I see you, but I can’t be with you.”

“Buffy,” William sighed.

“I don’t see you sleeping. That chair can’t be comfortable.” She stubbornly crossed her arms over her chest.

“I’ll manage…sooner or later…”

“Sooner or later, my ass. It’s too bad we can’t tie you to our bed, now that would be fun.”

“I…eh…” William squirmed as Buffy looked at him hungrily.

“You don’t have to say anything.” She sighed out of frustration. “I just wish that I could hold you. I really do miss you.”

“I would love to be in your arms as well,” William whispered back.

“Hell, we can do this!”

“Do what?” William watched as Buffy came towards him with her hands full of bedding.

“You’ll see.” She settled in his lap and pressed against him. “I hope your legs don’t fall off.” Wrapping them in blankets, she snuggled into him. “Wake me if I get too heavy, but I need this, William.” Humming, she held him tightly. “We both do.”

William closed his eyes, thankful for their contact. “I was feeling lonely.”

“I don’t want you to ever feel like that while you’re here with me, William.” Petting his face, she tilted her chin and allowed their lips to meet.

He rested his forehead against hers when their sweet kiss came to a close. “I wish I could touch you—feel your skin under my fingertips…”

“Oh, William,” Buffy whimpered, her hands sliding under his t-shirt. “I’ll just have to touch you more, huh?”

“Just keep in mind that I’m bound….”

“I won’t let you get too excited, I promise.” Laughing softly, she continued to kiss and nuzzle his neck and face. “We should sleep anyway, it’s late. I spent all that time whining. But are you sure you’re comfortable?”

“Yes, yes, don’t go.”

“I don’t think I could if I wanted to; just promise me that you’ll be here in the morning.”

“I’ll be here.” William sealed his promise by kissing her.

“I’m looking forward to tomorrow…”
***

“Buffy,” Elizabeth said, shaking her gently.

“Shoo, I’m sleeping,” Buffy whined.

“William is untied now.”

“Mmmm…good.” She sighed as his arms surrounded her. “Thank you and…about last night, I’m sorry.” Buffy smiled, her eyes still closed, as William pressed his lips against her brow, giving his approval. “I was mean and I…I’m sorry.”

“Oh, no harm done, I understand, but it seems like you managed very well.”

“Yeah, and see? No Spike here,” Buffy smirked.

“I’m happy to hear that, I wasn’t ready for him to go so soon either.”

“I hope you don’t mind, but I was thinking I could have William all to myself today.”

“You’re speaking as if I’m not even here,” William whispered so only Buffy could hear. “That’s not very polite, love.”

“Well, I was about to inform you that I’ll be going out...”

“Now?”

“Yes, I want to visit a few museums and I’d like to go shopping.”

“Oh, have fun.”

“You too.”

“You know we will.”
***

“I’ve been waiting all freakin’ month for Elizabeth to leave us in the morning.” Buffy smiled, excited by the thought. “You wanna sit or stand?”

“When and for what?” William followed as Buffy drug him into the bathroom, not sure of what she had in mind. “Buffy…maybe you need your privacy…”

Buffy giggled and continued to undress. William made a strange noise when he stood face to face with a naked Buffy.

“Take off your clothes please,” she said, innocently batting her eyes at him.

“Why?” He gasped and held her hands as they went towards the strings of his pajama pants.

“Because,” smirking, she put his hands on her back, “you can’t take a shower with me in those clothes.” William hissed as his pants fell around his ankles. “Are you going to take off your shirt or do I have to?” Grinding against him, she giggled again when his eyes bugged out. “Yesh, you’ve seen me like this before.”

“Yes, but…”

“Would you rather take a bath? The water may get cold but…” She got his shirt off and he groaned as she crushed against his erection, applying more pressure than before. “It’s up to you.”

“Standing—I’d rather stand.”

“Ok, stay here and I’ll get the water ready.” Seconds later, she stepped into the shower and peeked out of the curtain. “William?”

“You’re sure?”

“What do you think?” She offered him her hand. “But we have to be good because we don’t have any condoms.”

“That would be awkward,” William muttered, joining her behind the curtain.

“No, it’d be fun, but dangerous and slippery.”

“But standing?”

“Yes, standing.”

“How?”

“William, I could paint you a picture,” she teased, nudging him under the water. “You’d hold me up and you could use the wall as support.” She wasn’t sure if it was the words or the hot water that was making William’s face red. “Need more description?”

“No,” he said, clearing his throat.

“Maybe we could practice in the bedroom and move up to the shower because if you swooned, we’d both be goners.”

“Practice…?”

“You’re gonna smell like me,” Buffy said, changing the subject. “You mind smelling like flowers?” William nodded and moaned as Buffy lightly scratched his head, shampooing his hair. “See? Nice. And you looked so afraid to shower with me. Let’s rinse.”

“What’s that?”

“A sponge of the future. You know, if you had your eyes open, you could see, baby.” William jumped as she started to wash him using her pouf. “Hey there.”

“Hello,” he croaked. Buffy was kneeling, smiling up at him and washing below his waist as he slowly opened his eyes. “I—the first few days here I got soap in my eyes and it stung and,” William took a deep breath as Buffy handled his cock lightly, “it, um, stung. I went temporarily blind, Buffy.”

“But when I’m down here, your eyes are safe. Oh, I think I missed a spot. Hold this.” She gave the pouf to William and went towards his swollen erection with both of her hands.

“You said we were going to behave,” he whimpered. His eyes rolled back and when he recovered, he saw Buffy give his weeping head a quick lick. “Oh, oh, now Buffy…”

“Sorry, I know I should’ve given you a little heads up but I didn’t want to chicken out.” She continued to stroke him with her fingers as she licked her lips. “Not bad,” she muttered.

“Buffy,” he gasped.

“Remember, in through the nose and out the mouth. Don’t swoon on me already, I was just curious, but…did it feel okay? Scoot back and lean against the wall.” She nudged him and when he seemed to breathe more steadily, she pounced, licking him again as if he were an ice cream cone.

“Good Lord.”

“Put your hands in my hair, I need a little guidance here, baby.” Buffy soon found a lazy rhythm after sliding him into her mouth. Taking her time, she brought him to orgasm.

“Buffy, Buffy,” he whined, reaching for her. He frowned once she got to her feet and avoided his arms. “What’s wrong?”

Buffy grunted and pointed at her full mouth. Looking away, she held up her hand and swallowed. “Not bad,” she whispered.

“I may be misunderstanding, but did you just…”

Buffy nodded, blushing. “All gone.”

“Are you upset? Isn’t that…disgusting?”

“I’m okay, but I think you pulled out some of my hair.” Buffy put her hands on her head. “Am I bald?”

“No, I’m sorry, I—it felt so good that I must’ve—I’m so sorry.”

“William?”

“Yes, Buffy?”

“I’m teasing. Lightening the mood.” She smiled, biting her lip. “I liked it.”

“Really?” he asked softly.

“Yeah.” Buffy continued to blush as she went into his arms. “I like anything that makes you know how much I love and want you. It wasn’t dirty or nasty, not to me anyway...not anymore.”

“You thought it was at one point?” William sighed as Buffy buried her head in his chest.

“Yeah.”

“You don’t have to do that. I know how you feel.”

“I liked it, it made me kinda proud…it’s hard to explain.”

“I think I understand.”

“Did you like it? Honestly?”

“Couldn’t you tell?”

“Uh, yeah.” Buffy laughed softly. She felt her throat tighten. “We’re wasting water. You wanna wash me now?”

“Do want me to—uh—to you?”

“No, not in here and not unless you really want to. God, look at us and our blushing faces, how embarrassing, huh?”

“I like that you blush, it makes me feel like less of a novice.”

“Well, I think I’m going to send you home being novice-free.” William pulled her chin up for a kiss and Buffy clung to him. “You’re already the best kisser ever. Besides, we’ve been learning together all along.”

“You flatter me,” William said, a smile tugging at his lips.

“I speak the truth. Kiss me again, it makes me all tingly.”

“And tingly is good?”

“The best.” Buffy moaned into his mouth as he kissed her slowly. Now he’s showing off, she thought, delighted.
***

“May I?”

“Sure.” Buffy handed him the brush and she closed her eyes as he combed her hair.

“Your hair dries very quickly and it’s always so soft.”

“Mmmm, you hungry?”

“Always, love.”

“Can you tie it back for me?”

“When my mother is sick, I help her with her hair. Someone found out and people teased me about it…”

“Well, they were stupid people. Tell me their names and I’ll beat up their grandchildren.”

“I appreciate it, but violence is not always the answer to everything, love. I hate violence.”

“Oooh, it’s not nice to tease me.”

“I find it amusing that you want to, eh, beat everyone up. You’re so small, but I know you’re very strong. Stronger than any man I’ve ever met. You’re like an oxymoron--.”

“Hey! Don’t call me a moron!”

“Buffy, you’re a contradiction.”

“That doesn’t sound like a good word either.” Once William was done with her hair, she turned and wrinkled her nose at him. “You usually say I’m nice things.”

“You’re delicate, but tough. You’re tender and passionate, but you slay evil.”

“Oh.”

“Like now, you can be demanding and forceful but have a blush on your lovely face.”

“I’m not forceful.” Buffy batted her eyes, crawling to him. “Just a tad bossy, but only sometimes.”

“I’d hate to be on your bad side.”

“You could never be on my bad side.” She sat in his lap and pushed him back so she could sprawl out over his body. “Kiss me.”

“Forceful. See, what did I tell you?” Chuckling, William responded enthusiastically to her passionate kiss.

“Tell me you love me.”

“I love you, Buffy and with all my heart.”

“Swoon,” Buffy whispered. “Tell me you want me.”

“I want you,” William whispered back, looking into her eyes. “Probably more than I should.”

“What that’s supposed to mean? I want you all the time and there’s no ‘limits’, William, there’s no ‘proper’. That’s the thing I like most about love. We can make and break the rules as we go along.”

“Can I make a rule now, Buffy?”

“Sure.”

“No more touching or kissing until after we eat.”

“That’s a dumb rule,” Buffy teased. “Who needs eating when we’ve got kissing and touching? Food be damned.”

“I’ll make love to you afterward,” William whispered and Buffy’s heart skipped a beat.

“Okay, let’s eat.”
***

“But I’m still chewing,” William said, even though he stood and lifted Buffy off her feet.

“Ew, close your mouth. Hurry and swallow, I want to see if you taste like chocolate.”

“Those cookies were good--.” William was cut off as Buffy kissed him deeply, looking for answers. He walked carefully, trying not to hit anything as they made their way into the bedroom.

“Yummy.”

“Chocolate?”

“Yup.”

“I’m happy to please you, Buffy.” William closed the door with his foot.

“Lock it.”

“Can you? I don’t want to drop you, love.” After she reached for the door, he placed her gently on the bed.

“Wait.” Taking his shirt in her hands, she pulled him down for another mind numbing kiss.

“The bed,” he gasped, trying to breathe.

“Yeah, I’ll help.” Buffy got to her feet and they pulled down the sheets together. Seconds later, they were buried under the covers, with articles of clothing quickly being tossed to the floor. “We didn’t stay dressed for very long.”

“Are you complaining?”

“No way.” Buffy pulled off his shirt as he laughed.

“Can you help?” William struggled with her bra. “These things are tricky contraptions.” He watched in awe as Buffy popped it off effortlessly. “You’re amazing.” His words where muffled as he licked and caressed her nipples. Buffy hissed, running her fingers through his hair.

“Pants…” Her hands worked quickly, pulling his tight jeans off his hips. She cupped his bottom as he rubbed against her. “God, I could burst right now.”

“I know.”

“How about this, we time out and take off our pants real quick?”

“Sounds good.” The blankets were pushed away and the final pieces of clothing were discarded.

Laughing, as they dove back under the covers, soon Buffy found herself pinned underneath William’s body. “Condom.”

“Yes.” Nodding, he reached into the drawer and handed the wrapper to Buffy.

“Ok, baby, whenever you’re ready.” Buffy spread her legs wide and her eyes dazzled as she waited for him to fill her. They whimpered in unison and in relief as he sunk into her. “This is my favorite part,” Buffy purred, slightly wiggling her hips.

“Mine as well.” Keeping still and savoring the moment, he kissed her nose. Buffy laughed, returning the gesture, she gave his nose two kisses as she hugged his waist with her legs. “Buffy…”

“Move…oh, please.” Buffy thrust her hips, causing them both to moan. “This week, I want you to make love to me as much as possible.”

“Yes, Buffy.”

“Whenever, wherever, I don’t care, I just want to feel this way over and over again.” Buffy groaned as William almost pulled out of her and then he came back, pushing into her deeply. “Do that again,” she begged.

“You like that?”

She nodded, biting her lip as he continued to slide in and out. “Oh, my, God.” Closing her eyes, she yanked his head to hers, desperate to kiss him as he tenderly stroked her. I could die, she thought, seeing stars. “I love you so much,” Buffy panted as she tried to prolong the pleasure of traveling to her climax.

“Buffy…I…” With a few swipes from his thumb to her clit, Buffy came, moaning beneath him. A few thrusts later, William collapsed, spent. “Love you, too,” he said, breaking the sound of only their heavy breathing.
***

“Buffy? William?”

“Yes, Elizabeth?”

“Am I interrupting?”

“No,” William said softly. “Buffy’s sleeping.”

“Oh, I won’t say much… I bought something for you today. A new chair, it should be more suitable for you and Buffy to share at night.”

“You didn’t have to…”

“I wanted to,” Elizabeth said through the door. “I always wanted a chair from Brazil.”

“Is that so?” William laughed softly. “Thank you, I appreciate it and I’m sure Buffy will too.”

“I hope so, I picked up dinner and it’s in the refrigerator. I’ll be in living room if you need me…unless, eh, I should lock myself in my room?”

“No, no.”

“Alright.”
***

“Buffy.”

“Sleeping…come back soon…” Buffy heard him laugh and seconds later her blankets were pulled away. “Hey,” she whined. Her pout deepened once she felt William get out of bed. “Stupid boy.”

“Stupid?” he repeated, amused.

She rolled on her stomach, deciding to ignore the cold. “Yeah, who said you could get up?” She paused, listening and guessing that he was to her left. “What are you doing?” William jumped as she opened her eyes, staring at him.

“I was…I…”

“Going through my suitcase.”

“Yes.”

“Need something?”

“I was going to find you a new outfit and then all these spilled on the floor.”

Buffy dressed in her robe and sat across from him. “That’s Holy Water and that’s a dagger and--.”

“This is a weapon as well?” William picked up the cross that Buffy had thrown in her bag.

“Sometimes…vampires…” She took the necklace and squeezed it in her hand. “Me, not wearing this…it’s like the end of an era.”

“Oh so?”

“Story time,” Buffy said softly.

“I won’t pressure you.”

“No…my boyfriend—my ex—gave me this.” She played with the chain, threading it through her fingers. “I won’t tell you who because,” she sighed, “Spike stuff, I just have a feeling that something not-so-good could happen... Anyway, I used to wear this all the time, and when I got here, I tossed it. It was sorta symbolic: no necklace, no boyfriend.”

“Did he hurt you?”

Buffy nodded, “He didn’t mean to but…yeah.”

“I’d threaten to hurt him, but it would be ridiculous I’m afraid. I try to defend myself at home and I only accomplish looking like a fool but if I could, I’d give him a piece of my mind.” William cupped Buffy’s face.

“Would you shake your fist too?” Buffy asked quietly, smiling as he kissed her forehead.

“Of course and I’d glare.”

“And call me your female companion?”

“Buffy…” he blushed, “my mind was blank and I couldn’t think of a better word and I…”

“Shhh.” She put her fingers to his mouth to silence him. “You know what to do now, right?”

“Yes, Buffy.” Nodding, he pulled her against him and kissed her.

“So, that’s all you wanted to do? Dress me? I thought you were up to something naughty, taking my covers like you did. You could’ve taken advantage of me. I would’ve let you, you know?” Winking, she smoothed down his hair.

“Elizabeth bought us a new chair and I was looking forward to seeing it.”

“She did?”

“I told her it wasn’t necessary, but she bought it. I wanted to thank her.”

“Ok, you go and I’ll get dressed.”

“You sure?”

Nodding, she kissed him again. “I’ll be out in five minutes.”
***

Buffy stepped out of the room and grinned, seeing William in his new chair. “Is it comfy, honey?” She came up behind him and kissed the top of his head.

“Oh yes, the back is high so my neck won’t hurt and the seat is wide enough for two.”

“Dang, it’s huge.” Buffy laughed and sat next to him. “Nice, like it was made for snuggling.” She nuzzled his cheek until Elizabeth cleared her throat.

“I could go in the other room…?” Elizabeth offered.

“No, do you have food?”

“I was warming it for William. If he’s feeling friendly, maybe he’ll share.”

“He doesn’t have a choice.” Buffy playfully nudged him in the stomach, taking from his plate. “What else did you buy? Show and Tell time.”

“Oh, just random odds and ends.” Elizabeth held up her bags and dug through them. “I got some things for my desk, little mementos, a picture frame…a silly board game…”

“Board game? Like Candy Land or something?” Buffy perked up, her mouth full. “Can we all play? What did you get?”

“Chutes and Ladders,” Elizabeth said, blushing. “I’ve collected versions of the game for years…have you ever heard of Snakes and Ladders? Moksha-Patamu?” William and Buffy both shook their heads no. “Right.”

“But I totally know Chutes and Ladders, when I was little it was one of my faves,” Buffy said, excited.

“Alright, we can play on the table. Buffy, you can explain the rules to William while I move things around a bit.”

“It’s really easy—gimme that,” smirking Buffy grabbed more of William’s food, “that’s really good.”

“I know, too bad I can barely have my share with you picking,” William teased.

“Oooh,” Buffy cooed, biting his ear playfully. “Elizabeth, you have more for dinner, right?”

“Yes.”

“See?” Buffy pressed her lips against his neck.

“B-buffy, you were teaching me about the game.” He squirmed, enjoying Buffy’s touches but feeling uncomfortable because Elizabeth was in the room.

“Yeah, well, we’ll get a game piece and all of us will try to reach the finish first. You’ll spin the dial thing and that’ll tell you how many spaces to move your little person. On the way there will be a few chutes and ladders. Get it?” She poked him until he blushed and moved her hands away.

“Buffy…please,” he whispered. “Later.”

“When you’re tied up again?” Buffy pouted and batted her eyes. “This is fun.”

“I can tell you’re enjoying yourself.”

“And you aren’t?” She rolled her eyes, kissing his temple. “Just wait until we get at the table again…”

“Buffy…” William swallowed.

“You’re turning pink, baby. Just look at those ears.”

“Buffy? William? Everything’s ready!”
***

“Sorry, I had to get my slippers.” Buffy grinned at William before sitting across from him. She was happy to see that he was sitting next to Elizabeth.

“That’s alright. William picked out your game piece.”

“This one’s my favorite.” Buffy took the piece that had a girl with blonde hair and pigtails.

“You start Buffy, and we’ll go clock-wise.”

“Okay.” While spinning the dial, she slipped her foot out of her slipper and nestled it between William’s legs. She winked at him as she scooted up to move her character on the board. William coughed. “Your turn, William,” Buffy said sweetly.
***