Drusilla was fuming. Who did that little blonde home wrecker think she was moving in on her white knight? Spike was hers, they were forever.

He would see the light.

She remembered the first time they met; it was a local club that was not for the weak hearted – The Fish Tank. They had met a year ago. The stars had whispered that he was to be hers and she had approached him, he was sure he remembered her words as his face showed shock.

Flashback

“She didn’t know” Drusilla chided

“Didn’t know what” he said lighting up and cigarette not even looking at her, the last chit he had fallen for proved all girls were bad news.

“She didn’t know, couldn’t see the man behind glasses”

Spike looked up, his face unbelieving.

“What did you say?’

She ignored him.

“She was beneath you”

“Who are you?” Spike said with a shocked and part angry look on hisface.

“She didn’t want what you want, I know what you want, Miss Edith told me.”

She leaned up to his face and whispered into his ear

“Something glowing, glistening…….something effulgent.”

“Ef ef effulgent?” Spike spluttered out as he leaned in.

End Flashback

And just like that they had been a couple mostly inseparable she was his dark princess, and that was they way she liked it.

Then a few months ago when he had went away to England for two weeks to visit family and she had made the mistake of not locking her house (her parents were always away anyway so there was no chance of them coming home early) and Spike had caught an earlier flight, because he missed her, and walked straight in on her and a guy she hardly knew going at it on the lounge room floor.

He didn’t return her calls as he had found out that this was not her first time cheating and after a brief relationship with Harmony, there had been no one else.

This Biffy girl was just another notch on his belt, Drusilla was sure, but she was not going to take the dumb blonde invading her territory, lying down.

Her Spikey was exactly that hers and either way, she was going to get him back even if that meant scaring the LA girl away which by the look of it should be simple.

“Dru” She snapped out of her train of thought and turned to face Darla, her close friend.

“My Spikey has tried to leave his Dark princess, he has tried to gone into the light, he has. They burning baby fishes are swimming fast with panic because little boo Buffy has her self a new sheep.”

“Maybe we should show her what a good couple you to make.”

“Yes, “ Drusilla said looking across the parking lot to where Spike was talking to his mates.

“We’ll put ‘er so far in the light she’ll burn and ‘e will come back to me, my Spikey will be mine again.”

“Yes Dru, eventually she will get a rude awakening and who knows maybe the relationship will self destruct on its own, god knows Spikes a wild one.”

Darla said looking at her nails.

Drusilla didn’t reply she just continued to look at Spike.

My sweet, my Spike lets rid you of that little whore for you, lets cut her off you so you will return to me my Love

Darla looked at her strange friend as she started to sing and sway as if dancing.

“Run and catch, run and catch, the lamb is caught in the blackberry patch”

Drusilla sung.

Darla just looked at her and said “Right” before returning to her nails.

A/N Sorry for the sucky chapter but hey, backstory is important. I will update soon I promise, also sorry its so short but I wanted to have a whole chapter devoted to how Drusilla feels.

Sorry if you really like her…oh well.